It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The KILLSHOT
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:39 pm 
Superstar Contributor

On it!!

I always wanted a happy ending... Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change.. Delicious ambiguity.
Gilda Radner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:00 pm 
Superstar Contributor

you can still access to :ed dames prophetic on you tube

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

the video´s are deleted how can that be possibel is sharing other people there video´s not legal?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 pm 
Superstar Contributor

You can still get the DVD at http://www.thekillshot.com/ - $6.95 shipping.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:48 pm 
Very 2012esque

i've got 600 front row seats to the end of the world. £150, $300. any takers.

ps. free popcorn and pepsi.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:27 pm 
Superstar Contributor

as per ed dames prophecies: very few people will be in the lucky places when time comes so i will enjoy time remaining with family and friends ; there is not much we can do beside that .

Post subject: Re: The Killshot
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 am 
Superstar Contributor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzqaxup ... re=related
I’ve just finished listening to Ed Dames’ latest Coast to Coast interview and he says that he sees less than a handful of Australian sanctuaries. He says the winds will be too strong and the heat too high for growing anything. I’ve always thought that Australia doesn’t usually cop the brunt of solar flares, and I was wondering if anyone here can shed light on why Australia would be so bad off compared to the Northern hemisphere.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:32 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Denman wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzqaxupXlE&feature=related
I’ve just finished listening to Ed Dames’ latest Coast to Coast interview and he says that he sees less than a handful of Australian sanctuaries. He says the winds will be too strong and the heat too high for growing anything. I’ve always thought that Australia doesn’t usually cop the brunt of solar flares, and I was wondering if anyone here can shed light on why Australia would be so bad off compared to the Northern hemisphere.

I think it will be a matter of solar flare direction with the earth position . As you can see on previous solar flare they are not symmetrical and since sun and earth are rotating ; the effect on a given location will be impossible to predict or forecast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:58 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Thanks al.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:07 pm 
Superstar Contributor

ScienceCasts: The Surprising Power of a Solar Storm

A flurry of solar activity in early March dumped enough heat in Earth's upper atmosphere to power every residence in New York City for two years. The heat has since dissipated, but there's more to come as the solar cycle intensifies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... DGpfAzCaDk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I was able to listen to about half of the interwiew and marked it so that I can re-listen and finish. Very scary sounding, but plausible.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:58 pm 
Superstar Contributor

That explained so much Luisport; thanks.
Summerland, when I first listened to the Killshot, Ed Dames didn't even mention any sanctuaries in the U.S. I'm glad he did this interview because now people in America can breathe a sigh of relief that there will be many sanctuaries (safe spots) all over the place. I've bought his dvd Grim predictions and should get it in the mail in about 2 weeks.

It will be interesting to see if he's right; that the next big death from an earthquake will be the New Madrid fault with St Louis ?(is that the way it's spelled) getting the worst of it. He said he's not counting earthquakes that happen all the time with some deaths; he's talking about a big doozy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:12 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Denman wrote:
That explained so much Luisport; thanks.
Summerland, when I first listened to the Killshot, Ed Dames didn't even mention any sanctuaries in the U.S. I'm glad he did this interview because now people in America can breathe a sigh of relief that there will be many sanctuaries (safe spots) all over the place. I've bought his dvd Grim predictions and should get it in the mail in about 2 weeks.

It will be interesting to see if he's right; that the next big death from an earthquake will be the New Madrid fault with St Louis ?(is that the way it's spelled) getting the worst of it. He said he's not counting earthquakes that happen all the time with some deaths; he's talking about a big doozy.

Yeh, but Denman, in this interview he says that there are only 6 sancutaries in Oz and maybe one in NZ. Most of the southern hemisphere is not going to be safe at all! I was working while I was listening, so really want to give it my full attention next time around. But it all just makes so much sense!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:04 pm 
Superstar Contributor

"March 22, 2012: A recent flurry of eruptions on the sun did more than spark pretty auroras around the poles. NASA-funded researchers say the solar storms of March 8th through 10th dumped enough energy in Earth’s upper atmosphere to power every residence in New York City for two years.

“This was the biggest dose of heat we’ve received from a solar storm since 2005,” says Martin Mlynczak of NASA Langley Research Center. “It was a big event, and shows how solar activity can directly affect our planet.”
LINK..
science.nasa.gov

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:10 am 
Superstar Contributor

He predicts the Japanese economy will go down almost overnight and will bring down world economy. Right on it's heals will be a world pandamic. The US dollar will become so inflated that no one will trade with them, and he said he is planning to be in his sanctuary in the Ukraine by Spring 2013.