It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: How to Protect Yourself from Solar Flares
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 am 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Solar flares release powerful high energy particles that can cause radiation poisoning to animals and humans much in the same way that radiation from a nuclear blast does. Here are some tips for mitigating damage to you and your family.

Stay sheltered during daylight hours-- The more mass you can put between yourself and the source of radiation the better. A typical one or two story house does not provide sufficient protection from the penetrating x rays of a large CME. You should seek shelter on the lowest floor of a large building. A good idea is to be familiar with the buildings which used to be Civil Defense Era Fallout Shelters in your community since these are constructed with areas that are sufficiently shielded from radiation. The Federal Government actually stocked most of these with supplies until the 80's before the shelter program was discontinued. Many churches and libraries as well as other public buildings actually still have signs identifying them as public fallout shelters.

To mitigate against the effects of any significant radiation exposure (including that from a nuclear device) you should have a few items on hand. The first and most available is sodium bicarbonate a.k.a. Baking soda. If exposed you will need to bath in it, gargle with it and drink it mixed with water to help pull out the radiation and assist you body in getting rid of free radicals. Another good thing to have on hand is a supply of Potasium Iodide tablets which will protect your thyroid in the event of heavy radiation exposure.

If none of these solutions to radiation poisoning suits you and you like Asian food,. here is a story which may inspire you with some good advice for combating radiation poisoning.

Tatsuichiro Akizuki, M.D., was director of the Department of Internal Medicine at St. Francis Hospital in Nagasaki located 1 mile from the blast from the bomb which was dropped on the city during in 1945. He immediately placed all hospital staff and patience on a macrobiotic diet of brown rice, Tamari soy sauce, sea salt and wakami (imagine that) and also banned the consumption of all sugars. The outcome was that everyone in the hospital survived radiation poisoning simply by just being really Japanese.

We can only hope that the current solar cycle does not cause massive amounts of radiation and that you will never need this advice. Our second hope should be that the geomagnetic storms do not cause long term disruptions in our electrical grid which would surely result in a worldwide economic collapse as I mentioned in a related article. Best of luck!

Read more: http://www.infobarrel.com/How_to_protec ... z1qBU6E7Ky

Post subject: Re: How to Protect Yourself from Solar Flares
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:34 am 
Superstar Contributor

suz wrote:
The first and most available is sodium bicarbonate a.k.a. Baking soda. If exposed you will need to bath in it, gargle with it and drink it mixed with water to help pull out the radiation and assist you body in getting rid of free radicals.

i do it everyday.. funny that.. the wonders of bicarb..

i think there is a healthy element to these flares though and clearly its not easy to get protection from them hitting us.. they just purge/push and release so much density and low lying energies within our being/body so we can move into the higher earth/frequencies.. its a long process though and no one can hide from it..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:03 pm 

Quote:

I do it often too….helps alkaline the body, good for heartburn too.

We’ve always suspected that solar flares have an impact on us. The cool thing is now scientists have the technology to measure these very real physiological changes within the body that occur at the time of solar flares and increasing solar activity.

Ojibway is responsible for my interest in the Human DNA as a biological internet….
Here is a good article to read...http://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/12/scie ... equencies/

Scientists have found that there is evidence for a brand new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies without cutting out and replacing single genes. The Russians have been studying this extensively and find that nature is not necessarily dumb because we only uses 10% of our DNA…..they have been studying the vibrational behavior of the DNA.
We now know that just as on the internet our DNA can feed data into the network…it can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network.
If solar flares from the sun can affect us then maybe other space energies could also affect us increasing all kinds of vibrations along those lines and within our DNA. Genes dormant for years could be expressed given the right environment.
Maybe the flares are reorganizing our personal energy and just maybe 2012 is the thrust of the shift and is assisting us in raising our vibration and frequency so that we can leave the density of the third dimension and move through the fourth and into the fifth dimension on earth.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:31 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

The best protection in any given situation would be to educate yourself. This is a great forum with endless information. I have a link to more information about solar flares with great video's and reputed scientists. http://www.learnabout2012.com/SolarStormsandPoles.html

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:51 am 
Superstar Contributor

They survived by 'just being really Japanese..' !!!! Oh how I laughed.. and secretly wanted to be a little Japanese.

Good tips, though! I got some mild sun poisoning last week (in march of all times...) and it was seriously not fun. Wish now that I had just lived in a bicarbonate bubble for hours, and while the damage is done now- at least I am better prepared for next time! Wakame has always been my favorite food, and baking soda my favorite cleanser- I should be super prepared!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:58 am 
Superstar Contributor

the night is young wrote:
suz wrote:
The first and most available is sodium bicarbonate a.k.a. Baking soda. If exposed you will need to bath in it, gargle with it and drink it mixed with water to help pull out the radiation and assist you body in getting rid of free radicals.

i think there is a healthy element to these flares though and clearly its not easy to get protection from them hitting us.. they just purge/push and release so much density and low lying energies within our being/body so we can move into the higher earth/frequencies.. its a long process though and no one can hide from it..

Well I think that I have just realized that I need to gargle with that shit everyday. That's funny cause I just read Night's post about baking soda as cancer treatment! I have also gotten signs recently pointing towards solar flares as something to seriously prepare for. Sweet. HEY GUYS, DO YOGA TOO! It'll boost your magnetic field and whatnot, hocus pocus, shazam. Stuff like that. But seriously yoga will help. I'm gonna make a thread about it after some research, maybe I'll write some legit shit with sources for you guys if pigs fly. Watered down version of said thread to come.

Oh yeah, I forgot this:

Quote:
The outcome was that everyone in the hospital survived radiation poisoning simply by just being really Japanese.

%$#@ hilarious.

"Tesla was the electric Jesus."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:30 am 

I never thought of that....Yoga.
You're right, yoga fills you with the life force so you are magnetic and healthy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:22 am 
Superstar Contributor

2 inches of lead on roof will do the job :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:05 am 
Superstar Contributor

You cannot wash radiation off your body. Baking soda, iodine pills are useless, just like the duck and cover thought up in the fifties. People elieve them and they do not panic is all its good for

"Don't know what, who, when or where, but It's coming, I can feel it, and it' going to be big, and I intend to live and tell about it"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:25 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

The way I see it, if the sun does send a ridiculous CME our way, as far as America goes we are in deep trouble. Electronics are like an addiction today, so far to the point that people forget that there is a whole world outside of smart phones, computers, and video games.
I live in Washington state. My state helps to power Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Now say my state's power grid gets fried.

Communications=gone
Heating and cooling=gone
Refrigeration=gone
Car's running while EMP slams=gone
Security Systems=gone

and so on and so forth. EMP and Radiation are not easily deflected. Taking into consideration IF the power grid in Washington was hit, and power went out all over various parts of the west coast, protecting ones self from the solar flares will immediately become the least of the problems.

Looting
Chaos and Panic
Heat
Cold
Food
Eye for an Eye
Strongest Survive
etc.

In the situation we were hit with one with enough power to wipe out power grids and leave millions back to the stone age. Fire power, non-perishable food items, and clothing would be a good start. A bug out kit, a safe retreat, a plan, a way to connect with loved ones if communications are gone. Those in my opinion are what to prep for.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:59 pm 
Very 2012esque

I found a good "chart" telling you about the symptoms during radiation exposure. it basically gives you a percentage of whether you will live or die depending on your symptoms with a few hours. For example, 35% of the people who are vomiting after 6 hours, are gonna die withing 30 days. Or if you've got a bleeding mouth after a week, 50% will die withing 30 days. Pretty crazy. Kinda sucks thinking about this. This is surely a very crappy way to die.

heres the link: http://sct11.weebly.com/uploads/5/9/3/7 ... ls-key.pdf

Those who fail to prepare, are preparing to fail.