It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Boston launches flu shot tracking BRACELETS!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:19 pm 
2012 Elder & Leg-Shortener

pipsqueak wrote:
The newspaper source seems entirely credible to me (unless the whole thing is a work of fiction).
But did anyone notice the date on it? November 2008 I believe - so nearly a year old. And I believe this pilot was for ordinary flu.
OK OK, I agree it is not good (maybe a practice run?), but this is not breaking swine flu news. Which is what the heading suggests.

NICE CATCH! :D I totally didn't see that!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:35 am 
Superstar Contributor

1.2bn population of India to be given biometric ID cards

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/se ... c-id-cards

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 am 

OzarkTom wrote:
1.2bn population of India to be given biometric ID cardshttp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/20 ... c-id-cards

Quote:
This month, the country began the ambitious scheme of issuing everyone with a unique identity number. Within the first five years of the scheme, giant computer servers will hold the personal details of at least 600 million people. The introduction of what will be one of the world's most ambitious IT projects will cost an estimated £1.5bn.

The scheme is the brainchild of Nandan Nilekani, one of India's best-known software tycoons and now head of the government's Unique Identification Authority. "We are going to have to build something on the scale of Google but it will change the country … every person for first time [will] be able to prove who he or she was."

Social Security card plus some kind of biological identifier? :?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
1.2bn population of India to be given biometric ID cards

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/se ... c-id-cards

WoW!...I really wasn't expecting their Gov to catch up to us so Quickly.

Now please don't tell me folks that this is a good move? ID card?...clever little name..."it's only ID"...can you say "Police State"???

I wonder how Us Canadians and Americans will react when this comes to our shores this Fall?...WE can expect this Kind of Propaganda to be present everywhere around the world this year and next...as they tighten up the noose around our necks. Are you guys going to accept having the bracelet also or are you going to accept the RFID chip?
I'm just wondering?...we don't have to talk about right now...I realize it's a little hard to swallow when you first become aware that you're being taken control of and at the same time loosing your Rights and Freedoms.

that's gotta be tough..I know.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:31 am 

RFID isn't a new technology, it's been around for a long time. Basically, it's a tamper-resistant method of identifying something with radio waves. Calling it a sign of the end is flat out technophobia.

And to say that people in the first world will be unhappy when it happens to them...well, you're a little late CD. This kind of technology is already standard in new passports that are being issued in the States (and Canada, I think).

http://travel.state.gov/passport/eppt/eppt_2788.html

Does your passport have a logo like this on it?

That means it's an electronic passport, and has your information stored in a chip in the back cover or spine. It's passive technology, so it doesn't emit a signal, and the range is pretty limited. They can't track you with it like a GPS (like the one that's probably in your cell phone).

So, the technology is new, kinda spooky, and should make travel more efficient. Passports are kind of a normal thing for people who travel, so I don't see this as being that dangerous.

Police State? Ummm, depending on what you try to do, we're already in one, but as was demonstrated by the protests on Sept. 14th, we in the States can still gather and demonstrate...well, at least until November of next year, so we have recently heard (:lol:).

Is RFID the dreaded Mark of the Beast? I kinda doubt it. :| There's a new mark of the beast every few years. Hey, I could be totally wrong about this, but so far there has been no one trying to implant anything, chip or otherwise, in my right hand or forehead.

Back in the 50's when credit cards were first introduced, people called them the mark of the beast, too. Yet here we are, 60 years after their inception, with no apparent anti-christ that I can name in history. Revelations gives a pretty specific timeline, so we have to either assume that a). the bible is wrong and thereby, unreliable for predicting the end times (I'm not stating that as my opinion, just illustrating my point), which means the Mark may or may not be reliable, or b). that credit cards were not in fact the mark of the beast.

If we decide on the latter, and that the mark is yet to come, then who is to say that it is going to be in the form of a card that you can stick in your wallet? I don't think it goes "...and he shall cause each man, woman and child to receive a mark, in a card to be kept in their butt pocket". It's pretty specific that it will be in the right hand or in the forehead.

...that is if you think the mark is something that will be a physical mark. One of my favorite theories is that the Mark is the US Dollar, which every other currency in the world has been measured against "that no man may buy or sell" without it. The mark is what they called their currency in Germany, and if we don't have our dollars in hand, it's definitely on our mind, at the forefront of our thoughts, in our foreheads. :wink: If that is the case, there's going to be a lot of unhappy people when they find out they've been duped.

I think technology is a helpful tool with the correct application. If this story had been current, and they had wanted to track how people were reacting to the vaccine, then it makes sense to use some kind of barcode or chip. If someone goes into convulsions, they may not be able to tell health care professionals that they've received an H1N1 vaccine.

I may be a little biased though. After all, I've been working with RFID technology for about 6 years, 6 months and 6 days now...oops, did I just say that out loud? :twisted:

Seismic and Volcano Monitoring - Pacific NW
Non-Hybrid Seeds
NOAA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:07 am 
Very 2012esque

D15C0V3RY wrote:
iRk.. Seriously! Tag 'em and bag 'em!

Speaking of which - A native indian reserve in Canada had over 400 body bags shipped there in preparation for swine flu; I think they were supposed to get the vaccine instead. Oh boy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:37 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
If this story had been current, and they had wanted to track how people were reacting to the vaccine, then it makes sense to use some kind of barcode or chip. If someone goes into convulsions, they may not be able to tell health care professionals that they've received an H1N1 vaccine.

if someone is barcoded/chipped and reacting to the vaccine with convulsions it won't matter if it is or isn't from the Vaccine at that point!
Secondly!...that is EXACTLY why we shouldn't be ALL forced to be injected with some thing that has been rushed through normal safety standards in order to meet the sudden High Demand...and this is according to WHO themselves!
Thirdly!...Up in here in Canada simply providing your health care card number...and if you don't have it you can just give your name and other info and they INSTANTLY pull up all your current prescribed medication.There's no need for US to forced to have to WEAR some thing permanently attached to our bodies in order to prove anything!

IS THIS NOT STILL A FREE COUNTRY I ASK YOU??

or will THEY (NWO) create ANOTHER false flag attack on Pittsburg? or another crisis(Man-Made Pandemic) in order for US to loose more rights?

We have the troops telling us they are preparing what else do we need ?
..Bracelets to make us realize we have NO choices left and that we are nothing more than Tagged Slaves???????????

...and why are they after the Natives in Canada?????

BECAUSE THEY are the LAST TRULY FREE person in Canada and they live on Unexplored resource filled Native Reserves!

THE last of the FREE people in Canada!!!!!

TAX FREE with FREE land!...and NO bracelets ALLOWED on the RESERVE!!!
capiche,comprendo,comprener,understand?

if the dam Vaccine is THAT effective and SAFE then WHY bother spending ALL the money they will just to track US for ONE Vaccine?

and keep note that after all the research was done with the Regular Flu Vaccine which BTW had plenty of time to be PROPERLY tested evidence shows that it has a minor effect against stopping the Regular Flu.
But yet we are now suppose to believe that this Vaccine is the end all cure all but we still have to be monitored???

Go sell that load of Crap to the nest door neighbor!....it don't wash here in Canada!...I'm no Cool-Aid drinker my friend!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 pm 

:? Um...ok. See, this is the part where a debate degenerates into a shouting match. I've presented a point of view other than yours, so you in turn get louder to drown me out.

Why not just foe me if you don't want to see anything I have to say?

Here are the points (I think) you were trying to make:

1). ID bracelets to track flu victims in Boston
2). OzarkTom's posting about India is a precursor to North America experiencing the same thing
3). "Accepting" the chip/bracelet/ID. I'm not sure if you were making a comparrison to the Mark, but it seemed like it.

My responses, summerized:

1). The boston story was old, not for H1N1, and if something is being pushed through, this is their method of testing. (In some ways I was agreeing with you, but apparently you find the need to take offense, so nevermind)
2). RFID is already here and being used to identify US citizens in Govt. issued ID, so when you say "What will happen this fall?" you are a little late.
3). I gave a rebuttal of my opinion on comparing these bracelets to "The Mark".

So, now you're 'shouting', piecing together short bits of sentances and going off on tangents, but you didn't speak to any of what I had to say.

Quote:
Up in here in Canada simply providing your health care card number...and if you don't have it you can just give your name and other info and they INSTANTLY pull up all your current prescribed medication.There's no need for US to forced to have to WEAR some thing permanently attached to our bodies in order to prove anything!

Did you even bother to read what I said? I said that if a person is unconcious, it makes it a little harder to give your name. Some of what I am stating is in direct support of what you're trying to say, but you don't bother to read. Yeah, seems fishy that if they think something is perfectly safe already that they would want to track reactions to it. :roll: Forget it, ok? I'll just directly oppose you from now on if that's really what you prefer. All you do is rant louder.

If you are that opposed to actually reading anything that I write in response to you, then foe me and be done with it, because you're clearly more interested in building a fan base and re-posting the same thing than in coming up with a reasonable arguement for your case.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:23 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Ogmios wrote:
After reading the article, I am still kind of like WTF??? How could they think this is ok??

However, this is for people who have been vaccinated? When they get the shot then they get the bracelet, so it may be a very effective means of tracking who the vaccine is making sick...or worse, killing.

i'm going with this. while i hate to see a few thousand people die from this death vaccine... at least this will prove it is the killer not the virus.

a bit utilitarian for me...

“Choice is an illusion. Do I do this – do I do that – all of this is confusion. I can only choose when I’m confused. When I know clearly, there is no choice.”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:07 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Ogmios, just a couple of questions:

1) How did health care workers find out the identity and cause for convulsions that lead a patient to non-communitative before the advent of RFID and barcode tracking systems? I know technology is always trying to push the next best thing and sell it to people as better but I don't think putting a tracker on someone is the best idea. If that is the answer pehaps we should tag people like we do wildlife.

2) Having worked with RFID for 6.5 years, could you not see the down side of tracking people like this? I have heard (though I am not sure and maybe you can confirm or deny this for me) that these RFID systems can be read at sixty feet and be read by anyone with the correct tech to do so. I am more than a litttle uncomfortable with the notion that anyone can read my medical history without my knowledge. This could easily lead to a new type of "witch-hunt."

3) If tracking the spread of a virus like this is so important, why aren't they also doing it with HIV/AIDS, TB, and other diseases that are far more leathal RIGHT NOW? Certainly there are more dire viral infections in this country where this tech could be employed, if it is sooooo helpful and necessary.

4) This question is for everybody: How does one scream and yell with text? Text has no audio component and surely if the reader thinks something thier reading is yelling or screaming then it is the reader reading into the message not necessarily the writer's intent. Never once since joining this site have I ever thought someone was yelling, even when the text was larger than normal, or in bold, or underlined etc... I am not familiar with internet chat protocol so if someone could explain this I would much appreciate it (preferablly by pm so that this thread isn't clogged with irrelevent matierial).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 pm 

1). They had to treat the patient without reference to medical history. Have you ever met anyone who's allergic to penicillin? They wear a pendant or a bracelet to alert medical personell that they can't take that specific medicine or they could die. Why not just tell someone? Well, as we go back to what I keep having to repeat, if you are unconcious it's difficult to tell anyone your medical history.

2). Yes, under optimal conditions, if there is a direct line of sight to the chip from the reader (so, no other people), the chip is directly in front of the reader, the chip is not covered by clothing, there is only one chip in the area and there is no RF interferrence, RFID technology that was released last year could possibly read out to 60 feet. If you are relying on passively tracking a group of people without their knowledge, RFID is a pretty awful way to do it.

Let's say you want to track movement in 12 city blocks. The infrastructure required would be a huge undertaking, power and communications between all units, all protected against tampering, and you wouldn't necessarily want to use just any old wireless communication between stations, because this would cause interference. It's not practical. You want to have short range readers that id someone when you point it at their bracelet, like in maybe a hospital? Now we're talking.

As far as just anyone being able to read the info, that depends on what info you store on it. Name, unique ID and photograph? Ok, what are you going to do with that? It's the back-end data in the database that is the useful stuff. You wouldn't store all the information on the chip, you would have a unique ID that could be referenced by software in a database. So, when it comes to tracking people I think RFID is entirely impractical for what you're talking about. When just about everyone in a major metropolitan area carries a phone that is GPS-enabled, why would you even bother?

3). I never said that the bracelets mentioned in the earlier article were intended to track the spread of H1N1. I suggested that bracelets, whether with a chip or a barcode, could be useful for tracking reactions to an untested vaccine for a virus, much like what's being distributed for vaccination against H1N1. The bracelets in the article previously mentioned were not for H1N1.

4). I'll let someone else explain Internet Communication Etiquette to you, so that you don't feel I'm beating my own drum here.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:48 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
4) This question is for everybody: How does one scream and yell with text? Text has no audio component and surely if the reader thinks something their reading is yelling or screaming then it is the reader reading into the message not necessarily the writer's intent. Never once since joining this site have I ever thought someone was yelling, even when the text was larger than normal, or in bold, or underlined etc... I am not familiar with internet chat protocol so if someone could explain this I would much appreciate it (preferably by pm so that this thread isn't clogged with irrelevant material).

there's nothing to explain..it's more my typing style they can't handle.I've mentioned it before that there was NO auditory infractions in this forum.So then a few tried to make it seem like i type in CAPS LOCK all the time...that's obviously just more BS.
The reader *should* be able to look beyond the spaces,bold type and fonts..and dig deeper to understand the message being relayed.

You make a good point of how they manged before the bracelets...well the answer is Just fine...the medical field isn't dependent on a tracking bracelet to let them know that someone is have a seizure or suffering from convulsions!..of course it does help when they know it was brought on by a recent Vaccination but honestly do we REALLY need to have a bracelet install on our person??

The answer is CLEARLY NO!

...it may be in a passport to keep track of what countries you visit and to assure the passport is Genuine however that's where it ends..once you arrive to your hotel you're not forced to carry your passport on you at all times...if stopped you may be required to produce it but you won't be throw in jail forever due not having a passport.

And like I said with advent of PC's in Hospitals around the world...it is now possible for them to store all the info necessary about us in the event of an emergency.I'm not wearing a bracelet NO matter how MUCH you sugar coat it!

Quote:
I suggested that bracelets, whether with a chip or a barcode, could be useful for tracking reactions to an untested vaccine for a virus, much like what's being distributed for vaccination against H1N1.

Oh!..the guinea pigs you mean?..they shouldn't have to be tracked either because it's pretty clear that everyone around them including local health officials would be VERY aware of who is the Guinea pigs are and where they live and where they work. There's Still no need to have a bracelet.

And my sister is allergic to penicillin but she wasn't forced to wear the tag bracelet..it was just additional protection for her and one made by CHOICE nor forced upon her.

it's nice to see we all agree on this one.
:)

Last edited by connecting dots on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 pm 

I'm not asking you to wear a bracelet.
This isn't something new and upcoming on the H1N1 scene.
This is old hat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:08 am 
Superstar Contributor

It doesn't matter if it is "old hat" or "new hat." What matters is the intent behind using this for the upcoming flu season. Of course the term "tracking" is used loosely here. I agree that they are not going to follow you around by the RFID or whatever is on the bracelet. But my point is why this strain of flu during this flu season? Why not track TB or HIV/AIDS or HepC? And how will wearing these influence the sheeple and how they treat those without them? Could we see discrimination against non-bracelet-wearing people?

Using these means of ID is opening a door to another form of dicrimination. A person doesn't have to wear ID when they fall ill or are being treated for other forms of illness. Why is this batch of innoculations so different?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:18 am 
Very 2012esque

666... Mark of the beast!!!

Why so surprised people??? This is history repeating itself... reminds me of how the Nazi's "marked" the Jews with the Jewish star on their clothes and with the arm band. Then eventually "trained" them off to the concentration camps to die.

Everything is in place here in US for the same scenario.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next