It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf St
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:12 pm 
Superstar Contributor

pipsqueak wrote:
Terral wrote:
History says we had an ELEnin/Sun/Earth alignment on September 4, 2011

OK now I am confused because where I live we are not yet past April 2011 :shock:

April? Really? Over here, in this timespace,
Quote:
The data says third conjunction is November 22, 2011 on the day Rothschild murdered JFK
and that's old news... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Rob wrote:
Regardless of what it is - star, planet, comet... I'd say if it is too small to see with the naked eye, it won't have the mass/gravity to make a difference.

I know I've gotten on some other people in other posts about this, but honestly I think your mistaken here Rob.
If this thing were somewhere between 1 AU -2 AU out in space, and is a brown dwarf (a black dot in a black sky) that is creating a gravitational lensing effect then only the very best INFRARED telescopes would be able to see it. No matter if it is the size of Pluto, Jupiter, or 100x the size of Jupiter. Now I don't know how many stars you see in the night sky when you go out and stare at the night sky, but obviously you see millions in some places on Earth (if your away from city lights). How many planets can you see with the naked eye though? Those things are big, Jupiter can be seen, but only because it REFLECTS sunlight, and how big is that to the naked eye in the night sky? Planet X, Y, Z, whatever you call it, would not reflect any light, from any star, especially that far away from any star. Additionally think of things like Halley's comet. We know it to be on a 76 year orbit, and we sure as shit can't see that with a naked eye, but it's out there buzzing around, and sooner or later...it too will again be visible to the naked eye. But only for a few weeks, not months, not years, weeks. It flies in, and it flies back out of our solar system.

Honestly guys, this thing could be 10x the size of Jupiter, be hanging out on the edge of the solar system in the Oort cloud amongst millions of other objects, and we would never ever see it unless we were looking really really hard, and only with the very best of telescopes, probably infrared only, until it gets really close. Obviously if it's going to affect us here on Earth in any major ways though it'll need to come in much closer, and sooner or later it will be visible to the naked eye (if it is out there and coming in). But it would need to be a LOT closer for it become visible to the naked eye, as it would have to reflect some visible light in order to be seen without infrared.

Also remember, objects appear larger as they get closer, so....the farther it is, the smaller it is, and therefore the harder it would be to see with the human eye.
Now just because it's 100,000,000,000 miles away right now, and it sure looks really really small doesn't mean that by the time it flies in close it doesn't look really really big, and do some serious damage.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm 
Valued 2012er

Location: From UKland, a little known island just north of the English channel.
@silver30:
Where do you live.? It's November here. Cold, windy and wet.:lol:

OK, I lie. I think perhaps "had" should read as "have". Maybe Terral have(has/had) a translation error. :?: :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

@2012guyincolorado:

The thing is scientists have seen it, that's how we know it exists, and it isn't very big.

If we go the route of, scientists lied to us, then anything in the universe is possible.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:11 pm 
Superstar Contributor

isn't "it" 5x the size of Jupiter? I'm no astrophysicist so I have no idea how close "it" would have to come to Earth to have an impact, but I assume it's closer than Mars, which means it isn't close enough to cause us any problems. Not at this time anyway :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:46 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Rob wrote:
If we go the route of, scientists lied to us, then anything in the universe is possible.

I prefer that route, it makes the most sense. :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 pm 
Superstar Contributor

If they are the scientists that work along side the govt, and trying to avoid a mass of panic, then lieing isn't so inconceivable....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 am 
Site Admin

2012guyincolorado wrote:
isn't "it" 5x the size of Jupiter? I'm no astrophysicist so I have no idea how close "it" would have to come to Earth to have an impact, but I assume it's closer than Mars, which means it isn't close enough to cause us any problems. Not at this time anyway :wink:

The discoverer, Leonid Elenin, estimates that the comet nucleus is 3-4 km in diameter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:39 am 
Site Admin

foksipayne wrote:
If they are the scientists that work along side the govt, and trying to avoid a mass of panic, then lieing isn't so inconceivable....

Then why not just not mention it at all? If you want to go down the government is lying route, then we could just as easily have pretend experts telling us that the Moon is made of cheese. Unless you have some kind of evidence, then these sorts of stories are stupid.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Hi atw:

atw34 wrote:
sorry for all the questions just one more though. how big do you expect elenin to be??i saw one of your posts on another site saying 2.5 time bigger than Jupiter. Do you still believe that?

The fact that this inbound dwarf star can shift earth aquifers (story) and shift Earth axis 3 inches and create the 8.8 Chile Quake on 2/27/2010 says this ELEnin object is HUGE and larger than I previously suspected. ELEnin Offset Picture. The Earth orbited through the gravity trough connecting this dwarf star and our Sun together (link) 'and' the dwarf star is well below the ecliptic plane. Try to imagine what will happen at the coming September 26, 2011 alignment, when this thing is only .369 AU from our planet! The time to prepare is now ...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:27 pm 
Brand New Here

Hi everybody. I went on the net to investigate the topic: comets speed and mass. I thought intuitively that a little object like a comet would be more accelerated by the sun than a binary companion. Then, if the Elenin object would be in fact a dwarf star, it would be late on the predicted JPL trajectory for comet Elenin. It would explain the "near-conjunctions" with the earthquakes. It seems plausible that the earthquakes and the conjunctions coincide really and that the trajectory timing is false. I've recalculated the exact time of the Elenin-earth conjunctions on the JPL simulation with maximum zoom and compared with the real dates of the earthquakes.
For the Chilian quake (27.02.2010 at 07h 34 GMT), the simulation displays a cunjunction at 26.02.2010 at about 12h GMT, so about 20 hours too soon (-20h). Then at that spot of the trajectory, the speed was perhaps under-estimated. Il you check the point of the simulated trajectory aligned with earth and sun at the EQ's date (where Elenin would have been to cause a real conjunction), you'll find the May 5th (so +47 days), not so a near alignement!?
If you do the same for the Chistchurch Earthquake (03.09.2010 at 16h 35 GMT), the simulation displays a conjunction at 05.09.2010 at about 9h GMT (+ 40h). To be correctly aligned with earth and sun at this date, Elenin would have been (or has been) at the spot of the trajectory predicted for the July 20th ( So -46 days). At the moment, the speed of the comet (or brown dwarf) seem to have been over-estimated.
In the case of the japanese EQ (11.03.2011, at 06h 46 GMT), the simulation displays a conjunction for the 14.03.2011, at about 18 h GMT (+83h). To be in alignement at that date, Elenin object would have been (or has been) at the spot predicted for the February 3rd (so -36 days). But that's only fantasy and speculation. Sorry or my "frenchy" english. I hope it will be understandable.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:42 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Terral wrote:

The fact that this inbound dwarf star can shift earth aquifers (story) and shift Earth axis 3 inches and create the 8.8 Chile Quake on 2/27/2010 says this ELEnin object is HUGE and larger than I previously suspected. ELEnin Offset Picture. The Earth orbited through the gravity trough connecting this dwarf star and our Sun together (link) 'and' the dwarf star is well below the ecliptic plane. Try to imagine what will happen at the coming September 26, 2011 alignment, when this thing is only .369 AU from our planet! The time to prepare is now ...

"Fact"? Ok. This is from the story that YOU gave as "evidence":
Quote:
It is not uncommon for Aquifers to detect earthquakes. In fact the recent earthquakes that occurred in Haiti and Chile in 2010 were both recorded at J-17.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm 
2012 Elder

This is why I think it's ridiculous to say that anything so large could be hidden from the public:

This is something the US gov't has been desperately trying to hide but it's all over the internet:

The U.S. military’s secret space plane, a robotic demonstrator version of a next-generation space shuttle, has been spotted by astronomers.
story: http://news.discovery.com/space/secret- ... 10403.html

And this shows just how much info amateurs can gather and share on space objects:

The collection of amateur astro photos posted on the internet could make up a vast untapped sky survey to rival even professional telescopes. A new study uses photos culled from an online image search to reconstruct the orbit of a comet.
story: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/ ... oto-comet/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm 
Valued 2012er

Location: From UKland, a little known island just north of the English channel.
NIBIRU & OUR 10th PLANET X NOW TOTALLY CONFIRMED!!! Submitted on Fri, 03/18/2011 - 18:27

NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope has spotted a dusty disc of planet-building material around an extraordinarily low-mass brown dwarf, or "failed star." The brown dwarf, called OTS 44, is only 15 times the mass of Jupiter. Previously, the smallest brown dwarf known to host a planet-forming disc was 25 to 30 times more massive than Jupiter.

Image below: This artist's concept shows a brown dwarf surrounded by a swirling disc of planet-building dust. NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope spotted such a disc around a surprisingly low-mass brown dwarf, or "failed star." The brown dwarf is only 15 times the size of Jupiter, making it the smallest brown dwarf known to host a planet-forming, or protoplanetary disc. Astronomers believe that this unusual system will eventually spawn planets. Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech.
+ Related animation: brown dwarf surrounded by a swirling disk of planet-building dust (no audio).

Image Image

[Link]>> Full article at:- AMARAKA TV

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am 
2012 Elder

Quote:
NIBIRU & OUR 10th PLANET X NOW TOTALLY CONFIRMED!!! Submitted on Fri, 03/18/2011

Really? :lol:

Look at the date on your headline, March 18, 2011. Now, go to NASA's site and notice that they reported on the brown dwarf, called OTS 44, back in Feb 2005. No incoming comet, no incoming Nibiru, just a brown dwarf.

Quote:
OTS 44 was first discovered about six months ago by Luhman and his colleagues using the Gemini Observatory in Chile. The object is located 500 light-years away in the Chamaeleon constellation.

...Brown dwarfs are something of misfits in the astronomy world. These cool orbs of gas have been called both failed stars and super planets. Like planets, they lack the mass to ignite and produce starlight. Like stars, they are often found alone in space, with no parent body to orbit.

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/sta ... 20705.html