It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf St
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:25 am 
2012 Elder

C2010 X1 was discovered and recorded by these folks:

http://lfvn.astronomer.ru/report/0000029/index.htm

NASA confirmed and listed it. Closest approach is .23 AU in October 2011.

Small mass and no discernable affect on Earth.

It's a long duration orbit (between 11,800 years and 66,000 years) to be determined with further observation, so nothing recurring about it.

I reckon what I'm saying is, I found nothing remarkable about this comet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 am 
Superstar Contributor

i'm sorry rob, no offense to you but, governments lie all the time; obfuscate/ obscure with crazy stories with a grain of truth...
nasa, if you read between the lines, coming out with reports of recceiving signals they can't decipher....all hidden at the bottom of msnbc.com, seenmingly inconsequential....
after the japan quake the prime minister comes out and says the nuclear facilities are safe. i read on his face that he doesn't believe that, or at least doesn't know.
don't believe everything officials tell you, and don't discount everything the nutty ones say. for all we know some shooting stars and comets etc could be spacecraft.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:53 pm 
Valued 2012er

Location: From UKland, a little known island just north of the English channel.
sisu wrote:
Quote:
NIBIRU & OUR 10th PLANET X NOW TOTALLY CONFIRMED!!! Submitted on Fri, 03/18/2011

Really? :lol:

Look at the date on your headline, March 18, 2011. Now, go to NASA's site and notice that they reported on the brown dwarf, called OTS 44, back in Feb 2005. No incoming comet, no incoming Nibiru, just a brown dwarf.

Quote:
OTS 44 was first discovered about six months ago by Luhman and his colleagues using the Gemini Observatory in Chile. The object is located 500 light-years away in the Chamaeleon constellation.

...Brown dwarfs are something of misfits in the astronomy world. These cool orbs of gas have been called both failed stars and super planets. Like planets, they lack the mass to ignite and produce starlight. Like stars, they are often found alone in space, with no parent body to orbit.

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/sta ... 20705.html

Yep, I new the date and that's why I made a point of posting it along-side the title. Thought it still an article interesting enough for some to read. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 pm 
Superstar Contributor

This tends to lend credence to Elenin being more than just a comet.

Interesting video....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 am 
Brand New Here

Hi everybody. I'm sorry for my very bad english and I apologize. Nobody reacted to my previous post. Did somebody understood my message? I was stating that the misses for the Elenin-Sun-Earth conjunctions and the (possibly) related earthquakes (Chili, Christchurch (NZ) and Japan) were bigger than it seems, because the three objects are in movement and don't wait on each other, stillstanding, for the conjunction to be. Accordingly, the quasi-conjunctions were in fact misses of weeks or months. But nobody seemed interested. So I will continue to develop my argumentation and speculations... Maybe it will then meet more interest... First hypothesis: if the Elenin predicted trajectory is correct, but not the timing, the Elenin object could be delayed compared with the JPL simulation (intentionally miscalculated or not, because it seems that a 200.000 km object (brown dwarf) would intuitively not be so much accelerated by the sun (and perhaps would accelerate also the sun's and earth's trajectory) at the perihelion and would loose less speed to the aphelion, compared to a comet-like object (5-60 km) ) - or would the trajectory be exactly the same?? If Terral or Rob could possibly answer that question, please! Second hypothesis: there's an other invisible object following Elenin on the same trajectory causing the earthquake and Elenin was a little interstellar object pulled by an incoming brown dwarf in our direction.
If one of the two hypothesis is correct, the second conjunction (normally predicted for Sept 27th) would then occur one month later and Elenin (or Nibiru?) could pass much nearer (and also much father) from earth. At the very worst, if the Elenin object would be 13 days delayed on the same JPL trajectory, the conjunction would occur in the end of October and Elenin (or the brown dwarf) would cross earth's orbit later and pass very near from earth (near or less than 0.001 UA) between November 1st and 2nd. Since the comet gets faster than earth, but on a approaching and then remaining parallel to the sun trajectory, lightly above the ecliptical plane, but very near, so the conjunction could last two or three days long. If the Elenin object would be a brown dwarf twice the size of Jupiter, we should have a spendid and unique NIBIRU ECLIPSE, PERHAPS THREE DAYS DURING. Il would be like a super lunar eclipse, but possibly much darker, since the brown dwarf would absorb sunlight more than the moon does, if Terral's theory about the brown dwarfs is correct. It would be consistent with one of the end-date for the Mayan calendar (28 OCTOBER 2011 according to Carl Calleman and the elders of the mayan concil), with the apocalyptical prediction of THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS by several sources (including an image of the Nostradamus's Lost Book (p.70; set of three eclipse's designs) and the "Mushroom" crop circle from Rough Hill, Wiltshire, 24th June 2009 (set of three similar eclipse's designs), and finally also with the FATIMA vision (13 Oct. 1917 in Portugal, seen by more than 10.000 people, who observed the sun becoming dark red, orbiting rapidly counterclockwise on itself (cf. also Norwegian spiral and red spots of Jupiter) and ALMOST falling onto earth). In his letter to the King Henri II, Nostradamus also mentionned:
..."This will be preceded by a solar eclipse more dark and gloomy than any since the creation of the world, except that after the death and passion of Jesus Christ. And it will be in the month of October than [a] (in french:"quelque") great translation (cf. pole shift?) will be made and it will be such that one will think the gravity of the earth has lost its natural movement and that it is to be plunged into the abyss of perpetual darkness. In the spring there will be omens (arctic spring two days earlier in Ulullisat, Greenland?), and thereafter extreme changes, reversals of realms (arab spring?) and [a] mighty earthquake (Japan?)"...(in french:"par grand tremblement de terre").

But that's only doomsday's fantasy, marial apocalyptical predictions, Nostradamus eculubrations and nothing empirical seems to confirm this possibility. But if the professional disinformators have done a good job, anything would seem almost normal, almost!!?? Our job consists in noting the rare false notes and to read between the lines to complete the pattern. The only element tending in that direction is that, if the Elenin (or Nibiru)-earth-sun alignements have actually caused the Chilian, Christchurch and Japanese earthquakes, Elenin (or Nibiru) is now in fact delayed comparing with the JPL predicted trajectory and it seems that the delay is now reducing (Chili: +66 jours; Christchurch: -46 days; Japan: -36 days; end October: -x days??). And there's also little object(s) seemingly orbiting the comet on many of the comet's images by Gustavo Muler (who indicates cleary asteroids when present). And finally, the momentanous lack of tail (I've read that the comets usually have a significant tail when they meet the Jupiter's orbit and it is now near of the orbit of Mars). Until then, we'll only have to watch carefully whether the comet observations would effectively corroborate the predicted JPL ephemeris. But is Gustavo rather a pseudo-independant or a pseudo-"collaborator" observer. Or was? No news and no new pictures by Gustavo Muler since the 7th of May. Very strange! He published more than 10 Elenin's photos and animations, with seemingly orbiting objects, in March and April. And why hasn't one single picture from a big telescope or Hubble been published on the net up to now, to clearly debunk the whole thing? Many questions!! Has someone anwers or a hint?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am 
2012 Elder

Well, I didn't read your previous post, but I did read this one. I hear what your saying, and I understand your concern. However, you totally have exagerated what C 2010 X1 actually is, or is not !

We really know, it's about 3 miles wide...so-so, in astronomical terms.....

We know it comes from a long way off, slightly 'out of our system'....well, a lot of them do, it seems.....

This comet has a large infrared/magnetic signature.....that is, it's very dense.....like a metal ball.....

It probably has a very nasty tail.....like a shgotgun blast if you 'venture through it'.....

My only concern, is it's magnetic capabilities......

Far be it from me to dispute NASA, but I don't really think they understand, or, they just don't say so.

Our problem, should one arise, is only when C2010x1 is directly bewteen the sun and our little rock......and that is going to happen.....

we'll just have to wait and see....

btw....I'm hearing you, actissealene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am 
Very 2012esque

"we know", you know shit unless you've seen the object through your own telescope. Nasa lies. Why would they start a panic? Even if they are correct, it's still showing us some interesting recurring patterns of seismic activity, which most people would like to ignore or blame on haarp. I find it interesting david morrison dismissed all concerns of elenin, 3 days later (my lucky number) japan gets rocked by a 9.0 and the earth axis shifts by 3 degrees. (or was it inches?)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 am 
Superstar Contributor

hello actiasselene, maybe ppl don't reply to post, doesn't mean they don't agree :mrgreen:
i'm not sure i call nasa liars- in a malicious way, but i think they don't tell what they know.
i think they don't want to frighten the public, yet a lot of govts are building underground safe havens, so i think they do know something is coming (i think they are wrong about the nature of it), adn i think they do know when, so they disclose things like, mars may have had life, it has traces of water, and that piece about putting an american flag around the edges of the galaxy, seti and also that little snippet last year that they were receiving signals they couldn't decipher....all clues in the lead up to an inevitable disclosure of what they know will frighten the masses...if only they hadn't tried to keep area 51 etal a secret.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:10 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

i joined ages ago i barely post

im going to say this once i know terral is right

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:48 pm 
Valued 2012er

@richard uk

Well we can all relax now, knowing that you personally think Terral is right.
You should have posted earlier and more often, can you imagine the amount of research and debate time you could have saved other people on this and other forums.

The direct approach ( I,m going to say this once) inspired me enough to answer your post.

We can all have an opinion of course, mine, total confusion. I will just have to keep searching for the answers, hopefully the right ones.

I will include this, although off topic. Since Elinin has surfaced. I have noticed where I live, there are a lot more people open to discussing the topic of 2012, the timing has just come forward to sept 2011.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:18 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:41 am 
Brand New Here

maybe elenin could do this!

One need only review the extraordinary spectacle provided by Comet Holmes 17P to see how deep the crisis in cometology reaches. In October of 2007, Holmes suddenly and unexpectedly brightened by a factor of a million. In less then 24 hours, it grew from a small 17th magnitude comet to a magnitude of 2.5, so large it was easily visible to the naked eye on Earth. Holmes’ coma continued expanding until by mid-November of ’07 it had become the largest object in the solar system, vastly larger than the Sun. The coma’s diameter had grown from 28 thousand kilometers to 7 million km. by Michael Goodspeed.

also

Earth brushed against the dust tail of halley’s comet in 1911…this time we will go through elenin's ion tail, which has not happened in recorded history.

possible consequences who knows.
Steve..