It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:42 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 1573
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Wow - SEVEN pages of NOTHING.

TruthHurts? Who here did you think you would hurt with your "truth"? For the record the MAJORITY (including me) here on these forums already disbelieve the Nibiru theory and in fact think Sitchin is a kook. If you read around many of the planet X/Nibiru threads you'll see some of my own posts to that effect. Nobody here seems to be debating the existence or non-existence of Nibiru.

_________________
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:51 pm 
Offline
Very 2012esque

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:39 am
Posts: 47
captn_rob wrote:
Wow - SEVEN pages of NOTHING.

TruthHurts? Who here did you think you would hurt with your "truth"? For the record the MAJORITY (including me) here on these forums already disbelieve the Nibiru theory and in fact think Sitchin is a kook. If you read around many of the planet X/Nibiru threads you'll see some of my own posts to that effect. Nobody here seems to be debating the existence or non-existence of Nibiru.


Well I clearly hurt you in some way because you're posting here. I apologized for whatever I said that upset you.


shokwav wrote:
Quote:
On the flipside, if it was really that useful, why hasn't it been studied?




Another good question. Is it a lack of usefulness, lack of interest or a lack of profit potential?


To determine whether or not it is profitable the extent of it must first be studied. Lack of interest would stem from lack of knowledge, which has a lot of its own implications that I won't discuss as they're (for the moment) irrelevant. In retrospect lack of usefulness infers it's either totally unnoticed in the forementioned respects, or it has been studied. The latter being false.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:01 pm 
Offline
"The Boar" (Moderator)

Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:01 am
Posts: 5533
Cool, a debunker with an agenda...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:32 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Posts: 812
Lol still feeding this guy? hes no more or less intelligent then us simply has a different perspective but by arguing with him. your only letting him think he has something more to share other then his opinion that matters which he does not.. No matter whose right or wrong well all still have our perspective at the end of the day relatively unchanged. Ide troll this kid but theres simply no point in it and a big waste of time. Good luck to all of you who keep feeding this guys ego he clearly thinks hes on-top of whatever argument is still progressing here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm 
Offline
Very 2012esque

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:39 am
Posts: 47
Kyle C wrote:
Lol still feeding this guy? hes no more or less intelligent then us simply has a different perspective but by arguing with him. your only letting him think he has something more to share other then his opinion that matters which he does not.. No matter whose right or wrong well all still have our perspective at the end of the day relatively unchanged. Ide troll this kid but theres simply no point in it and a big waste of time. Good luck to all of you who keep feeding this guys ego he clearly thinks hes on-top of whatever argument is still progressing here.


If you mom didn't give you enough hugs as a child I'll gladly give you one


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:20 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:24 am
Posts: 1573
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
TruthHurts wrote:
captn_rob wrote:
Wow - SEVEN pages of NOTHING.

TruthHurts? Who here did you think you would hurt with your "truth"? For the record the MAJORITY (including me) here on these forums already disbelieve the Nibiru theory and in fact think Sitchin is a kook. If you read around many of the planet X/Nibiru threads you'll see some of my own posts to that effect. Nobody here seems to be debating the existence or non-existence of Nibiru.


Well I clearly hurt you in some way because you're posting here. I apologized for whatever I said that upset you.


:?: WTF :?:

So because I decided to post here then that must mean you've hurt me? :lol: :lol: :roll: Yeah, ok, whatever....

_________________
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:21 pm 
Offline
2012 Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:08 pm
Posts: 3425
I think this thread is being used by people to let off steam. I'm not impressed by the lack of self-control.

If TruthHurts is a troll he'd be posting rude comments in every active topic on this board as trolls tend to do, he wouldn't have presented some info on why he thinks Nibiru is a joke, and finally, he would not be engaged in an actual, interesting conversation with Shokwav (and which I hope continues).

Can we please just move on now? Can people please show a little self-control and follow the forum rules that say they should ignore threads and posters they have no interest in?


TruthHurts - the forum rules say that if you feel your thread is being hijacked, or getting cluttered with off-topic comments, or being spammed, you have every right to ask a moderator to delete those posts and get the thread back on topic.

_________________
If I ran the universe I too would travel incognito and not tell anyone my address


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:24 pm 
Offline
Very 2012esque

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:39 am
Posts: 47
sisu wrote:
I think this thread is being used by people to let off steam. I'm not impressed by the lack of self-control.

If TruthHurts is a troll he'd be posting rude comments in every active topic on this board as trolls tend to do, he wouldn't have presented some info on why he thinks Nibiru is a joke, and finally, he would not be engaged in an actual, interesting conversation with Shokwav (and which I hope continues).

Can we please just move on now? Can people please show a little self-control and follow the forum rules that say they should ignore threads and posters they have no interest in?


TruthHurts - the forum rules say that if you feel your thread is being hijacked, or getting cluttered with off-topic comments, or being spammed, you have every right to ask a moderator to delete those posts and get the thread back on topic.



Could you or another moderator please remove those posts? Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:26 pm 
Offline
2012 Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:08 pm
Posts: 3425
I can't. You have to send a private message to someone with a red name (moderators) or Rob (black name) the owner.

_________________
If I ran the universe I too would travel incognito and not tell anyone my address


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:45 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 pm
Posts: 5217
People always want to interfere and control. Imo the thread s leading to interesting key points. Some people arrive with a bumb, others not so much. All my arrivals are bumps which is why i kind of understand the guy. Yeah were all in here talking crap who cares though...thats how our world works, friction then harmony. I respect this "troll" for coming hard instead of playing mr. Nasa nice guy then grabbing you by the neck and crushing your bones.

I use to be apart of a council called troll hunting council, people who handled trolls on a large cell phone forum and spoiled their fun. The method worked and i guess it kicked in when this guy posted. Ive trolled before so i know all the various tactics we! " t.h.c" troll hunting council were all once trolls but turned for the good. I know some trolls really are good people they just use a tactic which is "this is how i really feel and i am excited to let you know because i know your going to get pissed". But in the end the person shows their human side in that specific type of trolling. Its really borderline trolling.

_________________
“The reason why the universe is eternal is that it does not live for itself; it gives life to others as it transforms”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:07 am 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:50 am
Posts: 2978
Well, I have tried to be civil and asked some important questions to get a feel for the OP but he has been evasive and did not get back on topic. This is a Passive troll technique he is using. Since I have been asked to admin and moderate forums in the past, I simply used a tactic to nudge him back to the subject,m but he answered many posts that asked questions of him and his motives with quite insulting barbs. He has yet to discuss, expand, and otherwise get his own thread back to the original topic.

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:20 am 
Offline
2012 Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:08 pm
Posts: 3425
Lenzabi wrote:
Well, I have tried to be civil and asked some important questions to get a feel for the OP but he has been evasive and did not get back on topic. This is a Passive troll technique he is using. Since I have been asked to admin and moderate forums in the past, I simply used a tactic to nudge him back to the subject,m but he answered many posts that asked questions of him and his motives with quite insulting barbs. He has yet to discuss, expand, and otherwise get his own thread back to the original topic.

Absolute hypocritical BS! :lol:

Then again, I suppose I'm silly for expecting a person who thinks they are a dragon to have any self-awareness.

I'll repeat what I said to you on page 5:

The first 6 posts you made in this thread were simply about yelling "troll".
There is a brief comment in your long 7th "he's a troll" post about Nibiru - not all that clear either.
Then you went back to posting "troll" comments.

YOU are one of the people making this thread unreadable and off-topic with your obsessive belief that this guy is a troll.

_________________
If I ran the universe I too would travel incognito and not tell anyone my address


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:23 am 
Offline
2012 Elder & Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:07 am
Posts: 3608
Actually this thread has had some interesting debate topics buried within the nonsense and name calling. Lets try to show some respect all across the board, keep on topic and engage in the valid debates without the name calling and hostile comments. Future posts in this thread with no purpose other than to be insulting or rude will be removed.

I see many possibilities for some deeper ideas and thoughts on a few topics brought up in this thread. Unfortunately my time today is extremely limited but I will be back to explore this tomorrow:
"To determine whether or not it is profitable the extent of it must first be studied. Lack of interest would stem from lack of knowledge, which has a lot of its own implications that I won't discuss as they're (for the moment) irrelevant. In retrospect lack of usefulness infers it's either totally unnoticed in the forementioned respects, or it has been studied. The latter being false."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:43 am 
Offline
2012 Elder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Posts: 2515
Location: New Madrid Fault Line, Missouri
I haven't read the thread, but ya'll knew I had to respond....

'A' planet existed....
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6319&hilit=+taurids+complex

which research culminated in this:
http://stevepace.intuitwebsites.com/

make sure you pay attention to the research before you 'disqualify' it....

_________________
lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I will disprove the existence of Planet X
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:56 am 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:50 am
Posts: 2978
Let me quantify, I changed my approach after the first few posts of mine and did in fact ask the pertinent questions to the thread main topic and even a side topic by searching for papers regarding photoactivated serotonin receptors, (There are quite a few related papers written out there.
I got some vague answers and when I got an insulting one, I posted a picture along with it.

Some people (other than the OP) decided to make attacks not related to the thread at me when I was trying to get back on track and yes, I can have my own beliefs and still be more self aware than you can imagine.

I even introduced a point regarding that things come into existence because they first are a thought or idea in the spirit realm and then become physical out of what is available, it is a Native American idea, and helps explain why we are made of the same materials that everything else in the universe is made of.

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered withphp BB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 php BB Group