It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Nibiru
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

TO ALL DISBELIEVERS, NAYSAYERS.....I am but a poor disabled veteran recovering from open heart surgery caring for his grandson and could only afford a Nikon Coolpix.......yes these photos where taken with a Nikon Coolpix.........no fancy equipment........you want perfection call NASA for if little me can do this with a Nikon Coolpix then you know NASA has what you want to see.....o, I'm sorry........NASA and the government aren't talking .....they are just hiding in the big bunker below the new Denver, Colorado Airport...that's where Obama and all his croonies in gov plus NASA were when Comet Elenin came thru and they know what is coming for sure........you guess the rest! 8)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 pm 
Very 2012esque

I can't believe people still bring up Elenin, it didn't even get close to Earth and was melted away by the Sun, It didn't even come between the distance of Moon and the Earth. If you can do it with a Coolpix Nikon, then thousands of amateur astronomers could see it and would have taken photos of it. Also NASA aren't the only people in the world with telescopes, radio telescopes, satellites and a space program.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

A good suggestion you made Radr.....buy yourself a cheap Nikon Coolpix and go out in the middle of the night and take photos of the night sky! My suggestion is use the flash on the camera or you will see nothing but darkness in you photos...and be sure you enlarge your photos for there have been many cases where I have found objects hidden in the darkness of the photo where upon enlargement these objects have been revealed......another suggestions is to look for the "sky serpents" in the night sky...there will be one in the west and one in the east..........take your photos of the night sky in and around these "sky serpents". This Nibiru complex is a separate solar system and at present is attempting to navigate around our sun which is it's binary twin. There is a lot of pushing and grabbing occuring with the gavitational pull of the brown dwar star and it's planets with our sun and it's planets........will be like trying to park a 1959 Cadillac in a small garage made for a Mini Cooper! O, by the way I photograped that one planet with the 2 moons again 2 weeks ago and am picking up odds and ends of the Nibiru Complex which has moved in close to our solar system..........you will probably get your wish on seeing the imfamous Ni 8) biru brown dwarf star in it's burning red glow in the near futrue......like up coming...........maybe sooner than you expect.....so buy your Nikon Coolpix and get your perfect picture when it arrives..........myself I'll be hiding in a very nice place called Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.............happy hunting!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

A good suggestion you made Radr.....buy yourself a cheap Nikon Coolpix and go out in the middle of the night and take photos of the night sky! My suggestion is use the flash on the camera or you will see nothing but darkness in you photos...and be sure you enlarge your photos for there have been many cases where I have found objects hidden in the darkness of the photo where upon enlargement these objects have been revealed......another suggestions is to look for the "sky serpents" in the night sky...there will be one in the west and one in the east..........take your photos of the night sky in and around these "sky serpents". This Nibiru complex is a separate solar system and at present is attempting to navigate around our sun which is it's binary twin. There is a lot of pushing and grabbing occuring with the gavitational pull of the brown dwar star and it's planets with our sun and it's planets........will be like trying to park a 1959 Cadillac in a small garage made for a Mini Cooper! O, by the way I photograped that one planet with the 2 moons again 2 weeks ago and am picking up odds and ends of the Nibiru Complex which has moved in close to our solar system..........you will probably get your wish on seeing the imfamous Ni 8) biru brown dwarf star in it's burning red glow in the near futrue......like up coming...........maybe sooner than you expect.....so buy your Nikon Coolpix and get your perfect picture when it arrives..........myself I'll be hiding in a very nice place called Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.............happy hunting! 8)

2012 Forum Newbie

A good suggestion you made Radr.....buy yourself a cheap Nikon Coolpix and go out in the middle of the night and take photos of the night sky! My suggestion is use the flash on the camera or you will see nothing but darkness in you photos...and be sure you enlarge your photos for there have been many cases where I have found objects hidden in the darkness of the photo where upon enlargement these objects have been revealed......another suggestions is to look for the "sky serpents" in the night sky...there will be one in the west and one in the east..........take your photos of the night sky in and around these "sky serpents". This Nibiru complex is a separate solar system and at present is attempting to navigate around our sun which is it's binary twin. There is a lot of pushing and grabbing occuring with the gavitational pull of the brown dwar star and it's planets with our sun and it's planets........will be like trying to park a 1959 Cadillac in a small garage made for a Mini Cooper! O, by the way I photograped that one planet with the 2 moons again 2 weeks ago and am picking up odds and ends of the Nibiru Complex which has moved in close to our solar system..........you will probably get your wish on seeing the imfamous Ni 8) biru brown dwarf star in it's burning red glow in the near futrue......like up coming...........maybe sooner than you expect.....so buy your Nikon Coolpix and get your perfect picture when it arrives..........myself I'll be hiding in a very nice place called Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.............happy hunting! 8)

2012 Forum Newbie

2012 Forum Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:23 am 
Very 2012esque

I don't need to buy a cheap camera, I already have a good one, I used for my astrophotography. I have never gotten a good picture of the dwarf star Nibiru, my telescope is also quite good. The flash doesn't make a different when taking photos of the sky.

Radx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 pm 
Brand New Here

Unfortunately I don't think any of us can see Planet X just yet; all of the supposed double-sun photographs are no more than internal reflections. PX is currently supposed to be in the region of Leo's one front paw and halfway between Saturn and Jupiter's orbits. Mars is a good pointer in the night sky right now on where to look. Theories are that we will reach an external alignment on 22 March 2012 after which it will appear from behind the Sun. Possible naked eye visualization in April 2012?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 pm 
Valued 2012er

Again, the supposed planet is suppose to be the size of Jupiter or bigger.

I believe, with a telescope, people should be able to take clear pictures and not just dots of light in the night sky.

People can take clearer pictures of Saturn and Jupiter in the night sky.

There are probably thousands of people with telescopes looking for this rogue planet.
I'm sure the main stream media will not be able to ignore it if it is ever proven to be true.

For now, I'm not going to believe based on pictures of dots of light in the night sky.

Anyone can point a camera in the night sky and take pictures of dots of light and claim it to be this rogue planet.

I save money by not buying food for a while.
BUT
What if "something" happens...?

How prepared are you?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:33 am 
Valued 2012er

:?:

Last edited by KrazyLady on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:34 am 
Valued 2012er

Last edited by KrazyLady on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:04 am 
Very 2012esque

hi guys, newbie here.
am i right that we became aware that there might be another planet due to a perturbance in neptune and uranus prior to 1930. then pluto was discovered, but was too small to cause the effect that was observed. so they began to think there was something bigger out there.

over 80 yrs have passed. now if this body really is much closer to us now, it stands to reason that it would cause a perturbance on the inner planets, like, saturn, jupiter, or mars. does anybody know if there is any evidance of this.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:20 am 
Valued 2012er

Last edited by KrazyLady on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 pm 
Very 2012esque

i will rephrase my question. is there any evidance of a wobble on any of the inner planets. thanks for posting the videos all the same. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next