It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Your thoughts on this video
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 pm 
Superstar Contributor

An unusual video showing wierd activity at the south pole. It is very strange and I would welcome comments about the content and what you think is responsible for the activity :shock: :shock:

Post subject: Re: Your thoughts on this video
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:33 pm 
Very 2012esque

At first it all looks very strange, but if you think about what you are seeing it really isn't. The giant shadow isn't a planet or anything because if you look at the stations shadow in the background it follows the same path so it isn't a planet overhead, it some kind of light source behind the camera.

Secondly when that bright object goes across the sky and you see the little object it is obviously some kind of reflection because you can it very lightly in front of the building before the bigger object goes to high in the sky.

I will admit I don't know what those people were doing outside, but I don't think this video is proof of Nibiru.

If it is as bright as they claim why can't I see Nibiru in the night sky with my telescope?

Radx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:14 am 
Superstar Contributor

Since the camera was set up outside it could very well be a protective dome tent or building set up for the camera. I'm not sure we're seeing anything like a planet here. Could be wrong but the shadow moves with the shadow from the trailer. If a planet was that close to earth we would probably be having bigger problems then we are right now. PEACE

Last edited by Whitebearpaw on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:00 am 
2012 Elder

Odd & curious video..would love to see more.

Although, I honestly don't know what to think. There are so many fake videos out there, that the videos which may be
onto something, are often dismissed. I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Whether we live in times of awesomely tricky technology or we are living in times when the truth will be revealed before our
very eyes, we are alive and witnessing something.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 am 
Very 2012esque

I love to watch cams in Antartica. I looked up this Neumayer Station and there is a different angle of the station that includes a radar dome. That's probably what the shadow is, but don't know about the lights or what those people are up to .

http://www.awi.de/en/infrastruktur/stat ... r_station/