It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Russia Spill The Beans on Planet X
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 pm 
Valued 2012er

I found this video about some Russian News Channel/Documentary which seems to reveal the fact that Nibiru is very much real and will apparently affect the Earth as it reaches its closest point in our solar system on 21st December 2012.

Now I don't know whether the English subtitles are translated correctly or completely misinterpreted, so can any user who knows Russian, please check if this video is legit or a fake?

And I also checked the coordinates 09h47m57.30s, +13 16'44.0" on http://www.sky-map.org/ then viewed the sky in Infrared Sky Survery (IRAS) and this is the image I got. Strikingly the images also happen to be located near the Leo constellation. Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpPe6peG73U&feature=related

And this is the image when you select the filter: SDSS-II (Data Release 7).
It is the dim red star in this picture.

What do you guys think?

Post subject: Re: Russia Spill The Beans on Planet X
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:53 am 
Very 2012esque

wow i just posted this video as you posted it lol! I think its remarkable. its definitely authentic as the translation has been verified on a respected conspiracy website abovetopsecret.com I checked and indeed the russians have 'hurriedly' created another 5000 bunkers and so have the japanese. I was on the fence about planet nibiru but this video changed my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:22 am 
Superstar Contributor

Riches, I completely believe the Russians on this. However I am surprised that they allowed a video to be released about it. Let us know if you find out anymore on this,please.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:11 am 
Superstar Contributor

I speak russian. I'll tell you what he says when I view at clip at home in 20 minutes

After TSHTF: find me on top of Kings Mountain, NC

YKN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:58 am 
Superstar Contributor

yeah the translation is correct. but the interviews look very old, at least from ten years ago. plus they are from about 6 different sources.

good job for who ever put it together.

After TSHTF: find me on top of Kings Mountain, NC

YKN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 am 
Superstar Contributor

YouKnowNothing wrote:
yeah the translation is correct. but the interviews look very old, at least from ten years ago. plus they are from about 6 different sources.

good job for who ever put it together.

Thanks for confirming that. Before I was skeptical about this nibiru crap and still am, but with the strange things on on in the galaxy recently and all the space debree we seem to be coming across and all these dward planets and moons circling newly found planets it seems like anything is possible. Still waiting on more proof though.................

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 am 
Valued 2012er

Honestly, it's all falling together. We have russia saying about planet x. 5000 New bunkers built, and ELEnin.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Here is another video link that is interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TvUz6s- ... re=related

Just some interesting hypothesis as an alternate reason for chemtrails. It is well worth watching, even though there are some religious connotations.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm 
Valued 2012er

Awesome...any video that uses video footage of the notorious liar Phil Schneider has to be true! Why is it always the American's responsibility to tell the world of an impending disaster? Aren't Russian scientists able to give the "evidence"? What about Spanish scientists? ... or do they even exist in that uneducated hell hole?

Truth to be told; I'm an actual insider of the daily functions of our government but way more informed that Phil. For everyone's information who doesn't live in the United States; we American's get an "American Only" email that keeps us up to date on the events in the solar system and when we are supposed to arrive at our bunker so that we can be saved. We will be saved and everyone else will die. Sorry; that's the price you pay for not living in the greatest country in the world....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:59 pm 
Superstar Contributor

jyio frtyure dirtew......dswqrt!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:52 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

13:50... that's a pot farm, nice foresight.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 am 
Superstar Contributor

Russia spilling anything would be what they wanted to spill. They are a very major member of this secret policed world. Between George W. and Putin, it doesn't get more blatant than that. If they were doing anything, it is called plausable deniability and black mail.

In fact, most of the world's actions since WW2 can be explained best by black mail. The Russians have bounced back tremendously from being virtually broke. Windfalls abounding for them in recent times. Their once former, supposed, adversary now makes them more cash with every move. The other former adversary, China, has seen the largest transfer of capital goods in history come to her in the last 40 years. The number of entire factories transfered is just staggering. And the recent stealing of American home equity and the quadrupling of energy prices is also staggering. With the energy sector being the obvious windfall for Russia.

What you have is 3 allies. All 3 preparing. Blackmail or International Banker choreographed sharing of resources. Nothing about competition and National incentive makes sense otherwise. What the USA and the policy has been is what you call suicidal. No sane country would have ever done what our government has done. The last 10 years has been 1 huge set of choreographed manipulations of the most blatant kind.

They don't stop the information, they just screw it up to the point where it is virtually impossible to diseminate the actual facts from complete fiction and lies.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Following one of the videos provided by Mr Whitmore (love those cute cheeks :wink: )
I found this video. It explained it to me a bit better than my prior understanding of Nibiru. Please watch and let me know what you think, please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuHEdR4 ... ded#at=420

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:38 am 
Superstar Contributor

Good timeline vid Summerland.
There is so much out there about this comet that I just don’t know what to think anymore. Sydney stargazers are saying it won’t be any more spectacular than Haley’s Comet was in 1910. But, when I was a kid, my Grandad said that he is glad that he won’t be alive when Haley comes around again. Well we know what a fizzler Haley was in ’86 but apparently it was really something in 1910. I was too young to ask Grandad about what he was talking about (stern old fella would have taken it as cheek anyway).
The reason why I keep an eye on this one and am not thinking of it as a ‘normal comet’ is because it just can’t be coincidence all the earthquakes that happen when we line up with it and the sun or one of the other planets. Notable was the youtube of that scientist guy saying in early March, that it’s ridiculous; there won’t be an earthquake in March. Lo and behold...Japan happened.
All these once in a lifetime weather events happening around the world....All the doomsday phrases coming out in everyday speech...the unrest that’s happening around the world...everyone knows that something is up. Most people have the heebies and know that something is coming soon. When Hale Bop went past, it was on the news for ages before the big event. But there’s nothing about this one.
I just think it’s better to be safe than sorry and throw another bag of dried beans in the drum.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:59 am 
Site Admin

Here are some facts about Nibiru / Planet X:

1. A photo of dots in the night sky, where a big arrow labeled Nibiru points to one of the dots, is not proof!
2. If it is out near Jupiter now, and will be passing Earth in Dec 2012, then it will double in visible size before the middle of next year.
3. If a real astronomer had calculated its path, then they could tell us where in the sky (exactly where) and when it will be easily visible to the naked eye. To my knowledge nobody has offered this info.

That it was on Russian TV means nothing. Such information appears on the History Channel as well.

eBook: http://safespots.info
Real Book: at Amazon