It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Ok why do you believe in Elenin being bad
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 am 
Superstar Contributor

Cmon tell me. Some good evidence please. I am so skeptical of planet x and nibiru and the seriousness if any at all of comet elenin.

However, something I have heard recently has really made me wonder. Rather than elenin having a direct effect on earth, it has an effect on the sun sparking crazy solar flares? And this is why it is viewed as happening in 2012 around the same time of the solar max? Are you planet exers considering elenin as nibiru? Im just all confused on all these I'd like someone who is well studied on this, who also knows how to not believe every single thing they read about these planets, and doesn't base their facts off of some stupid youtube video with some cheezy dramatic orchestra music with stupid low grade words on the screen. And no facts from any famous "2012"ers either. Sometimes they seem to say what people want to hear. Ok I know I just broke away your two main strength tools for this argument, now what else do ya got.

If your about to go to wikipedia you can forget it.

Why do you so strongly believe in a destroyer planet coming.

Post subject: Re: Ok why do you believe in Elenin being bad
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 am 
Superstar Contributor

I feel there was once a strong potential of what you say and that potential is now no longer valid but people can still feel it at some level (phantom feeling), lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:49 am 
Very 2012esque

I think the the two earthquakes Chile and Japan were both huge and both happened when Elenin, Earth and Sun were in alignment. See NASA JPL simulation...
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin&orb=1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 am 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:05 am 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:47 am 
Very 2012esque

Yesterday we were watching fireworks at night in Malta Europe and my friend asked "Whats that" , it looked like a large star but it seemed to be much lower than the other stars and much larger. It was at east and with a normal binocular we could see this object quite well. This is the best video I found on you tube similar to the object we saw :

But we saw the star or comet whatever it is at midnight and not in the morning. Imo the object did not produce its own light like the other stars but reflected the sun exactly as the moon does.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:44 am 
Very 2012esque

Yesterday we were on the lookout for the large Star. From 8.30 pm till 11.00 pm the star was not visible. It became visible around midnight.
At around 2.30 am it was quite visible and we noticed very 2 small stars exactly behind the large object. We could see also a red and blue colour in the larger object but do not know whether this was an effect of the lenses.

Is this a planet or a comet ? Yesterday I spent hours browsing for more info, however, all info I found suggested that comet Elenin is not visble to the naked eye.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:49 am 
Superstar Contributor

NIGHTSHADOW wrote:
Yesterday we were on the lookout for the large Star. From 8.30 pm till 11.00 pm the star was not visible. It became visible around midnight.
At around 2.30 am it was quite visible and we noticed very 2 small stars exactly behind the large object. We could see also a red and blue colour in the larger object but do not know whether this was an effect of the lenses.

Is this a planet or a comet ? Yesterday I spent hours browsing for more info, however, all info I found suggested that comet Elenin is not visble to the naked eye.

Are you sure it's not Venus?? venus often looks red and blue and is quite clear low in the sky, looking like a big bright star.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 am 
Very 2012esque

Thanks M8, I will try to find more info regarding Venus.

UPDATE : I don't think it is Venus as according to info found Venus is visible only for a few hours after sunset or before sunrise. The star we are seeing is appearing very late at night and in totally different direction from where Sunrise and Sunset take place.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:40 pm 
Brand New Here

NIGHTSHADOW wrote:
Yesterday we were watching fireworks at night in Malta Europe and my friend asked "Whats that" , it looked like a large star but it seemed to be much lower than the other stars and much larger. It was at east and with a normal binocular we could see this object quite well. This is the best video I found on you tube similar to the object we saw :

But we saw the star or comet whatever it is at midnight and not in the morning. Imo the object did not produce its own light like the other stars but reflected the sun exactly as the moon does.

That is almost certiainly Venus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I myself do not believe that elenin is bad, however it does come at a time in our history when the senses are heightened for obvious reasons. Now people have said its a comet thats no different from any other comet and that's just simply not true. The last time this comet came around only very ancient eyes saw it. As well, it was around the time of the destruction of atlantis. Though there is no obvious connection between the two it should be enough to make one wonder. We still don't know how much bigger this thing will get in coma size or how much energy it has stored up in its long journey through the solar system. Elenin is not planet x like some may think but it could pose some dangers for earth. It is passing within close proximity to earth and it has been detected to be expelling hydrogen cyanide. The bottom line is we'll just have to wait and see what the outcome shall be given that we may not be told everything there is to know about this comet. But to connect this comet with planet x or the destroyer is a false premise, as that time is yet in the future. PEACE
I'm sorry. To answer your question in regards to why i believe in a destroyer planet or something of the sort is this... Its written about in more than just one ancient text, and I'd rather believe what the ancients have to say about it before anything that can be said, or not said, about it in todays day and age!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/herco ... rin_08.htm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:05 pm 
Very 2012esque

Quote:
That is almost certiainly Venus

Downloaded a program called Stellarium , extremely easy to use and found out that the star we are watching is Jupiter.

Yesterday it was once again extremely visible, in videos we took it appears as a large green circle, however, when you look at it with binoculars you can see a dense blue colour. It was exactly above us at 3.15 am.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/15sep_jupiter/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:56 am 
Very 2012esque

Not sure where i read it but Extinction Level Event NINe
E L E NIN
There are 8 ELEs

Figured id say that not very useful though.

http://news.mongabay.com/2008/0902-extinction.html
the 8 prior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:47 am 
Valued 2012er

Didn't you hear? The man himself said that it poses no threat.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I don't know if you've seen this article but here it is.

http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/#comment-1790