It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Will Elenin circle the Earth 6 times?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Ethericplane wrote:
I can't believe I missed this obvious likelihood, duh! My apologies to all.

Don't sweat it dude.
Truthfully though the spaceship is actually the capstone to the great pyramid returning again, chalk full of information and designs, plans etc etc for the future, to help bring humanity to the next level.

Back when those poor aliens crashed here so loooooooong ago, they found simple humans, they showed them magic (science) and then had them build a machine (the Great Pyramid) A launching pad to send the unmanned probe back to the home world... well looks like it finally returned. Unfortunate the old alien race could not survive unforseen tragic cosmic events here and passed on.

...yet the machine is returning.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:22 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Demoniarch wrote:
Ethericplane wrote:
I can't believe I missed this obvious likelihood, duh! My apologies to all.

Don't sweat it dude.
Truthfully though the spaceship is actually the capstone to the great pyramid returning again, chalk full of information and designs, plans etc etc for the future, to help bring humanity to the next level.

Back when those poor aliens crashed here so loooooooong ago, they found simple humans, they showed them magic (science) and then had them build a machine (the Great Pyramid) A launching pad to send the unmanned probe back to the home world... well looks like it finally returned. Unfortunate the old alien race could not survive unforseen tragic cosmic events here and passed on.

...yet the machine is returning.

Capstone was four-sided, that's a totally different animal.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:26 am 
Superstar Contributor

Possibly grew a couple new sides out there in the depths to make room for the vast accumulated knowledge it has attained.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:42 am 
Superstar Contributor

Stirky wrote:
1111:1111 wrote:
Elenin is breaking apart. Haven't you heard?

LOLOLOLOLOL

That's like the other thread where they believe July 2011 will be very important. Yet July already passed, hahahahha. Cmon folks are we that desperate for doom that we have to continue doom on things that are already expired?

Yep too true! I guess the Elenin threads, theories and fears will carry on until the thing has either burnt up completely or it's been and gone. I thought quite a while ago that it was no threat to us at all. But I suppose some people won't believe that until the end of the year when nothing comes of it. I really don't see why people think this is an ailen spacecraft headed our way?? Don't get me wrong I do believe there are others out there in the universe somewhere and yes one day we could have contact with them. But I don't see how comet Elenin which was obviously a comet, became a mothership headed for Earth?? Maybe I'll be proved wrong in a month or so when they turn up!! :shock:

This almost had me rolling on the floor hahahaha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:19 am 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Elenin is breaking apart. Haven't you heard?

Yep too true! I guess the Elenin threads, theories and fears will carry on until the thing has either burnt up completely or it's been and gone. I thought quite a while ago that it was no threat to us at all. But I suppose some people won't believe that until the end of the year when nothing comes of it. I really don't see why people think this is an ailen spacecraft headed our way?? Don't get me wrong I do believe there are others out there in the universe somewhere and yes one day we could have contact with them. But I don't see how comet Elenin which was obviously a comet, became a mothership headed for Earth?? Maybe I'll be proved wrong in a month or so when they turn up!! :shock:

This almost had me rolling on the floor hahahaha

Not so fast. Elenin was sprayed by Jupiter and probably shot at by Juno, but it lives, intact, and its tail has grown. Important to realize is that this never was a comet and therefore can control its own tail and take evasive action. So roll on the floor a little later.

Here is why it is most likely NOT a comet, by the numerical, statistical probabilities. Start around 35:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:28 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I think it's fine to theorize and speculate; but you speak as if you definitively know that Elenin is not a comet (did I misunderstand your posts?). What is your reaction going to be if it turns out to be comet after all?

And, (in case you missed my previous comment...or ignored it) the author of the book titled "The Strange and Wonderful History of Mother Shipton" admitted to writing all the prophecies himself. There's little evidence that Mother Shipton existed at all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I just received a transmission from Elenin folks. It appears it is a spaceship after all.

All they want is what they referred to as the 'dirty burgers' ...I assume they want a Big Mac. They are on a long mission for their own homeworld and are really not that interested in mankinds primitive nonsensical fights and bullying dirges of foolishness.

They are just interested in this 'dirty burger' and will move on to complete their mission.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 pm 
Superstar Contributor

recent pics of Elenin going back to 2010, she ebbs and wanes

http://www.aerith.net/comet/catalog/201 ... tures.html

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 pm 
Superstar Contributor

more recent pics/talk of elenin

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/09/secc ... s-not.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:08 am 
Superstar Contributor

Professor Arkham wrote:
I think it's fine to theorize and speculate; but you speak as if you definitively know that Elenin is not a comet (did I misunderstand your posts?). What is your reaction going to be if it turns out to be comet after all?

And, (in case you missed my previous comment...or ignored it) the author of the book titled "The Strange and Wonderful History of Mother Shipton" admitted to writing all the prophecies himself. There's little evidence that Mother Shipton existed at all.

If Elenin has no major effect I will be very surprised, if it is not a ship then I have been lied to as well as you. Only a ship can do the things Hoagland describes and appear like a tetrahedron.

I can't comment on what some author says about a book he wrote. Maybe so maybe not. Shakespeare didn't write his plays either, that anyone can figure. We will see soon enough.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 am 
Superstar Contributor

Well, fair enough explanation. I believe you've been lied to and I hope your wrong, no offense.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 am 
Superstar Contributor

Why do you believe others simply because they said something Etheric. Why don't you make your own assumption based off of your own true feelings. It sounds like your desperate to believe in anything that spells destruction.

If that is the case, why aren't you worried about this coming solar max peak?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:33 am 
Superstar Contributor

doesn't matter anyway.... this physical body is only a temporary vessel... Our spirits fly faster and farther than any alien spacecraft! <3 to u all! :P :wink: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Why do you believe others simply because they said something Etheric. Why don't you make your own assumption based off of your own true feelings. It sounds like your desperate to believe in anything that spells destruction.

If that is the case, why aren't you worried about this coming solar max peak?

There is no way for any of us to know who to believe in a world of fighting, biased liars, think about it. That's why we are on here, to sort it out. I try to put pieces of the great puzzle together, but sometimes the pieces crumble in my hand. Do I believe?.... Well, enough to share it and investigate it further.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next