It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: St. Germain, "Comets are dangerous and can destroy many"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 am 
Superstar Contributor

Let me just say that I have been reading St. Germain for 20 years and this certainly sounds like him. Notice how he deliberately obscures things to hide his meaning from dense people. I have tried to make it clearer.

Sunday, September 4, 2011 (from St. Germain's website)

Comet Elenin and our World

The children of God are all being called upon to find the love that has been activated within them. Not only ascension candidates, all of humanity has been powerfully contacted in their etheric awareness about how their mental decisions need to be more caring. This can mean less damage when comet Elenin moves between the sun and the earth (Sept 25). Both pieces of the orbiting comet are now coming towards an antigravity cavity, and when they enter the vicinity of this cavity their presence will begin to lower the density of man's continents (i.e. land masses may start sinking) as the comet pieces continue to make their way around the galaxy.

Careful change now can delete the cranial disturbances (mental and emotional delusions, fears and angers) that the effects of this event may cause. It is not possible to eliminate the comet's contact (with our planet and it’s people), as mandates (dictations) of this kind do not change the course of a comet, they can only lessen the effects by influencing the proximity of the path (closeness of the comet) in some degree.

What do humans need to change? Words and attitudes that are not caring, and actions against any of God's creations (including Elenin). Why? To adjust the frequency of mass consciousness (upwards) to match what will occur when Elenin goes into the influence of the antigravity cavity. When this occurs the elimination of dense contact will change … the way all of God's children are connected in kind (Unity consciousness will begin). As this comet continues its orbit, any contained dense charge (e.g. evil) within the mass consciousness will be deleted by the increased comet dross (dross = tail, energy effects and byproducts of the comet). What you can anticipate is death and destruction (from this dross). But please realize the odds against a man being able to transform his negative contribution to mass consciousness (his bad karma) on a moment's notice (are next to impossible). What can be done NOW cannot be done after the comet enters the antigravity area. (I have no idea what the anti-gravity area is, sorry, maybe the elliptic, certain alignments, after the perihelion of Sept 11, the zone half way between the earth and the sun, the subtle EM layers, some acupuncture point for our solar system, or plasma or higher dimensions???)

Caring about the effects of the comet is not the reason for this mention of it. My comet revelations will add incentive to creating a higher consciousness for those who choose to act upon this message. (I am only speaking to higher initiates, not the masses) The gift of the comet is to bring the entire planet to more awareness (by killing the dopes?). Why? [b]Changing mass consciousness can delete many disasters[/b]. Comets are dangerous and can destroy many. Can you do the one thing that can cancel these effects? Meditate, get quiet. Be aware, not afraid. Close any concepts about dismissing the comet with your mental ability. Pretending there are no effects (when there clearly are) can cause more unwanted challenges (problems) than canceling your negative thinking. Please don't give my words any disturbed attitudes, realize only more choices that come from the (enlightened) heart. Continuation of the current negative attitudes calls to man's world major alterations to the planet's configuration (earthquakes, CMEs etc.), with other effects to follow. (We all need to be nicer and stop criticizing or our continents will be disfigured and sunk as the New Age Atlas depicts)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shamanictrance/431646107/

Change is on the way. Never before has a comet connection been so tenuous (This means our connection to be able to change this comet’s intent is very tenuous). An asteroid comes behind it. Are you able to defer (detour?) … its way around your universe? You can. First deal with the Elenin disturbances in a conscious manner (the evils that come to mind). Welcome all of these disturbances (memories) and let go of any mental upset you have about any topic. (You may) Feel awkward, dismayed or confused, but not afraid. Fear is not going to favor the candidate's … ascension. Being positive and caring are my messages for today. (In other words, ignore all the negative hype and fear surrounding 9-11 and your own bad memories, and anything else the world throws at us during this period. Be happy and peaceful and detached )

Are you able to differentiate between caring and admitting fear, and allowing fear to dominate the face of your body?

Tell us your fears, (confess to spirit) and give them an avenue to be released. Act like they are okay, but not needed. Face the fear and give it to our mastery.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

Post subject: Re: St. Germain, "Comets are dangerous and can destroy many"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:38 am 
Superstar Contributor

He has more messages here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/exter ... pot.com%2F

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 am 
Superstar Contributor

Anybody know what the anti-gravity area is ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 am 
Superstar Contributor

Ken?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 am 
Superstar Contributor

Waiting is Almost Over
Posted: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 02:39:00 PDT
Maha Chohan Saint Germain will give his message after this one.

I AM Archangel Raphael.

When the mass consciousness of an area comes together, there are differing opinions on every topic, but there is also more communication to bring an understanding of these differences. Changing material world goals to another consciousness will not be quick or completely changed, as only an active controller can do this. No drastic measures are being taken to control anything.

Forces beyond our control are in motion. They look about as dangerous as a man draws in his cartoons: where man destroys all on the way to his goal. But the changes being created now are not man made: they are an answer to what all who are human are now awaiting – complete mastery of the human experience.

Altering this complex, natural condition will comply with divine will only. No other changes are to be dramatized during the break down of human affairs. All of man's expectations about control in cooperation with aliens are to be denied. All of God's expectations are in place.

No more waiting will occur. We do not want this next answer to the world's chance of healing to be delayed. Are you able to make the move to higher dimensions? Are you detached and able to agree to leave?

We of the angelic realm are now awaiting the go ahead to lead you out of 3rd dimension. As soon as God decides it is the best moment, the call will come. Can you accept my message as valid? I am the angel who will convey the call.

Love is all there is,
Archangel Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 am 
Superstar Contributor

repeat

Last edited by Ethericplane on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 am 
Superstar Contributor

Dear Ones, I AM Saint Germain.

When today's message is on the internet the next action needed is to tell all who are ascension candidates to be ready to move into "can do" mode. Be able to leave this dimension with an open mind and no distress. A feeling of happiness is the key to another calling: the awareness to be an angel for all who are not ascending.

You are not going anywhere. You will be able to give assistance to those you care about, but they won't be able to depend on that, because you will not be visible to them. Once they accept that you are gone they will get the answers they need about what has occurred.

China will not become the country it could be because those who are its biggest decision makers will be going out of the Chinese area. As they accept that ascension was a choice made by man, they will also discover that human control is now over. All the controlling dictators will be left on the continents they control by those unable to defend themselves from harm with guns (these, who deliver love in every situation, will be ascending). Instead, these dictators will be left with those who will convert their dictatorships into chaos.

My dear ones, anyone who gets the call can ascend. Agree, and then go to an open area. Maybe those who have not yet agreed will go with you. All you must do to go is claim your true identity with a call to the angels of "I AM THAT I AM." An instant change in you is possible. Intention is all that matters.

Please allow yourself the happiness of this grand occasion. Align with the light in your heart and co-create the next dimensional creation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 am 
Superstar Contributor

Ethericplane wrote:
....Notice how he deliberately obscures things to hide his meaning from dense people.....

Why is that?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 am 
Superstar Contributor

Professor Arkham wrote:
Ethericplane wrote:
....Notice how he deliberately obscures things to hide his meaning from dense people.....

Why is that?

I guess he doesn't want to give it too you. Hhe thinks you should work for it and dig and pay attention and seek, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:51 am 
Superstar Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Anyone think that maybe this is just some old run of the mill normal natural cosmic nature ?
Like just some normal forest fire, or perhaps just some random normal earthquake, or a sun flare, like just regular old science and normal universal activity, like how the universe is probably chalk full of events and happenings that just happen cause that is the way existence works.

In my life I've had people on bikes blindly ride infront of my 13 ton work truck, was it a sign ? Nah... those fools could have been killed and myself merely left with some guilt due to being in the larger vehicle, but is it biblical ? Nah...

I've been stung by hornets, did that happen for a purpose ? I did not slowly transform into a alien... so it seemed just random normal stuff...

Now on much larger scales, so some comet comes and so some wayward brown dwarf comes... big deal, yea maybe they play havoc on the world, but whoopy do, it is not biblical end times, it is merely a disaster possibly for humans to pull together and overcome like any other event generally though merely isolated to a specific location, this may be a larger disaster ...but none the less just normal existence in a universe of cosmic consequences. Nothing is forever.

Government cover ups and godlike alien intelligences ? bwhahaha. Nope. Merely higher tech beings playing on mankinds young misunderstanding of science ? probably... but we are hardly that species anymore.
Laser guns and vanishings do not scare me anymore, seen that shit on Star Trek many times in my life. It's pure mechanics.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Demoniarch wrote:
Anyone think that maybe this is just some old run of the mill normal natural cosmic nature ?
Like just some normal forest fire, or perhaps just some random normal earthquake, or a sun flare, like just regular old science and normal universal activity, like how the universe is probably chalk full of events and happenings that just happen cause that is the way existence works.

In my life I've had people on bikes blindly ride infront of my 13 ton work truck, was it a sign ? Nah... those fools could have been killed and myself merely left with some guilt due to being in the larger vehicle, but is it biblical ? Nah...

I've been stung by hornets, did that happen for a purpose ? I did not slowly transform into a alien... so it seemed just random normal stuff...

Now on much larger scales, so some comet comes and so some wayward brown dwarf comes... big deal, yea maybe they play havoc on the world, but whoopy do, it is not biblical end times, it is merely a disaster possibly for humans to pull together and overcome like any other event generally though merely isolated to a specific location, this may be a larger disaster ...but none the less just normal existence in a universe of cosmic consequences. Nothing is forever.

Government cover ups and godlike alien intelligences ? bwhahaha. Nope. Merely higher tech beings playing on mankinds young misunderstanding of science ? probably... but we are hardly that species anymore.
Laser guns and vanishings do not scare me anymore, seen that shit on Star Trek many times in my life. It's pure mechanics.

The real problem here is that you are dim on Hopi prophesy, Ascended Master prophesy, biblical prophesy, dogon prophesy, maori prophesy, Mayan prophesy, I Ching sequencing and several other prophetic streams which point to this time period as the official end times. This is why everyone is so jumpy.

Furthermore, your "comet" is not in a predictable orbit, appears to be steered, does not come from a place where comets originate, is not shaped like a comet, and is leading something massive directly behind it, also, it's tail is not acting properly either, even pointing towards the sun. And now the Chinese scientists are saying there are aliens in its tail! Plus the damn thing has come back to life again after three days of darkness like Jeus H Christ. Finally, there has been a massive and organized disinfo campaign around this thing.

So can we just follow this fascinating story? Or should we all get a lobotomy like you?

http://www.google.com/search?q=lobotomy ... 42&bih=622

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm 
Superstar Contributor

So there are aliens in it ? Big deal.
What is so unnatural about that ?

Would this shock you to no end, wow we are not the only sentient beings around. Big deal. I accepted that ages ago before I even knew squat from internet doomsday freaks getting worried over every little blip in the sky.

To me this is going to be just another day to survive or perish, just like any other day.
Killed by aliens or killed by a car accident or a crazy gun toting gangster is still all just death to me.

And all the internet Russian scientist said this and Chinese scientist said that hoopla means nothing, how the hell is anyone really ever going to know what is true and what is not ? It's all rubbish until it actually happens infront of my own eyes.

So maybe we should all get a 'ohmygod' accelerator chip implanted like you, cause the internet said so... :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 am 
Superstar Contributor

Ethericplane wrote:

The real problem here is that you are dim on Hopi prophesy[...]So can we just follow this fascinating story? Or should we all get a lobotomy like you?

You really need to chill out Ethericplane.

Demoniarch wasn't belittling you or your theory; he was only presenting his own observations, perceptions and personal analysis. Only after your fire post did he snipe back at you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 am 
Superstar Contributor

Professor Arkham wrote:
Ethericplane wrote:

Why is that?

Because it's all total bullshit and by keeping it vague the hoaxer knows that all the 'enlightened' lunatics will read all kinds of stuff into it themselves, all of which will support their own worldview, so they'll never call him out.

It's an old, old trick, but the gullible still fall for it.