It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: So, you people don't know what to believe eh? take a look...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 pm 
Very 2012esque

at this.

Want proof that there's a planet hiding behind our son? I don't know if its indeed a planet or just the dwarf star/planet that the government is trying to hide. Either way, I find this evidence VERY compelling in making a true believer out of everyone.

Just watch the video. The tiny dwarf star/planet is hard to see in the beginning of the video.. however just let it play for a good 30 seconds or so.. and you'll see it move.

This right here does it for me.. the government KNOWS something. I know they know something because I'VE WORKED for them.. AT certain "installations".. or publicly known as "research centers".

But this right here.. I need no more proof. Things are starting to add up now.. just watch the video.
-thanks

[POST UPDATE]

Void Video - That def. was not the correct video.. I apologize to the 2012 community for that incorrect video. I'll have to dig through all my hard-drives and see if I can find the one I intended to post the first time. Again, I apologize for that. I don't even know what that video was all about to tell you the truth.

Keep checking back periodically to see if the correct video has been posted. Trust me, if I can find it.. "if".. I can find it.. its worth your time to watch it.

Thanks for being patient everyone.. and again, I apologize for the inconvienance.

Last edited by hysteria on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: So, you people don't know what to believe eh? take a loo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:12 pm 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:27 pm 
Superstar Contributor

hysteria wrote:
at this.

Want proof that there's a planet hiding behind our son? I don't know if its indeed a planet or just the dwarf star/planet that the government is trying to hide. Either way, I find this evidence VERY compelling in making a true believer out of everyone.

Just watch the video. The tiny dwarf star/planet is hard to see in the beginning of the video.. however just let it play for a good 30 seconds or so.. and you'll see it move.

This right here does it for me.. the government KNOWS something. I know they know something because I'VE WORKED for them.. AT certain "installations".. or publicly known as "research centers".

But this right here.. I need no more proof. Things are starting to add up now.. just watch the video.
-thanks

Nothing to do with volcanos...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 pm 
Superstar Contributor

You have to be careful with stuff like this. Most people need more proof than this video. And this is not to mention that even the best of proof that can be obtained will be unbelievable to most. This forum has been through this time and again and its still all wound around the middle of belief and unbelieving.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:58 pm 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:05 am 
2012 Elder

It could be anything. There is no identification of what the image is nor even that it is video instead of a still being zoomed in & out. It's not a SOHO nor STEREO (the crosshairs on the main light) so it could be anything, even an out-of-focus planet with a star beside it.

IMO it looks like a zoomed planet with lens flare to the side.

Before I'd consider it proof of anything I'd want provenance for the clip. What's it from? When was it taken? What was used? Can I see the original?

And I'm sorry but it takes more than vague claims of having worked in Area 51 and HAARP for me to accept anyone as an Authority. (*grins* as the folk around here could tell you)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 am 
Superstar Contributor

The only exception to that is ME, hysteria. Acolyte believes EVERYTHING I say. :lol: :roll:

----Quiet Riot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:07 am 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Also, don't forget we have many, many amateur astronomers all over the world looking for strange stuff in the skies, if something was there it would be seen and they wouldn't be able to hide it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:35 am 
2012 Elder

It is hard to imagine something like a planet could be hidden. Mind you, these are links to old posts hysteria is putting up - most of them seem to think Elenin is a threat and a couple refer a planet sized mass coming at us that's lost in the sun glow.

Orbital characteristics being what they are, a difference of 4 months means we SHOULD be able to see this sucker, because we are now out to the side of where we were when the object was lost in the Sun.

Also, with orbital characteristics being what they are, for the object not to be visible it would have to be orbiting the Sun at the same speed as Earth (to stay between us and the Sun) so the ONLY place this object could be is in Earth orbit.

If it was closer in it would be orbiting faster than us; further out and it orbits slower.

Coming straight at us? Well it isn't any more because we've moved.

Coming fast enough to ignore solar gravity? (i.e. not in an orbit?) It would have to be here by now.

Further out than I'm assuming? (i.e. lost in the glow because it's a long way behind the Sun?) We'd have had a perfect view of it 6 months ago and if it was opposite us 4 or 5 months back (towards the Sun) we'd have a perfect view now.

I'm thinking the jobs at Area 51 and HAARP were not science-based jobs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:26 am 
Superstar Contributor

The only accomplishment of that video was to make me vaguely sea sick. Nothing compelling about it.