It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alan Alford: Nibiru's cycle isn't 3600 but 2148 years
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:43 pm 
Brand New Here

I was not saying Nibiru does not exist - merely that I believe its orbit does not enter our solar system...
And if someone has an opinion which is not exactly the same as yours, then quite simply i is another opinion, not pollution...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:46 pm 
Valued 2012er

mloeffler wrote:
I was not saying Nibiru does not exist - merely that I believe its orbit does not enter our solar system...
And if someone has an opinion which is not exactly the same as yours, then quite simply i is another opinion, not pollution...

Someone that understands me. I have a 60% support to the evidence of the Planet Nibiru but I disagree 80% with it passing through or solar system in the next 3 years.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 am 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:52 am 
Superstar Contributor

Yes forget 2012, just watch the weather :wink:

They did a pretty good job encoding the information so we couldn't possibly miss what they were saying. But today, we're such literal-thinking dolts we just don't get it. We have lost the language of symbology. :D :D :D

truth be heard!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 am 
Valued 2012er

Acolyte wrote:
2160 is too neat a number as well

Agreed, which is why i haven't responded until it dawned on me what could be going on
Acolyte wrote:
it is a precise precessional number as in the number of years of an age - at least as measured in the precessional figure from early days 7 mentioned either directly or in multiples in many societies, & 72 x 30 = 2160 & 12 x 30 = 360º & 12 x 2160 = 25,920 so we have one complete precessional cycle.

So what we have is a precessional cycle that lasts 25,000-something years [now: 25,556]; that's the time it takes for the galactic center to come into alignment with Earth again.
Now, the Anunnaki came to Earth, a hierarchal authoritarian tradition-ruled elite body politic; according to sources like Sitchin, they decided to divide rule over Earth among 12 of them, to each an age.
Why? That is the question. Why 12?

The answer is ultimately simple and explains why an age lasts about 2160 years to begin with.
They could have divided the galactic year in 100 parts, or any number, why 12?
Because 12 is the times that Nibiru passes Earth during the time it takes Earth to realign with the galactic center.

The zodiac was created BY the Anunnaki. Look at it: the signs in the sky don't look like the stars they're drawn around at all. They're just a few dots that make up a zodiac sign. The signs have significance and the number of them have the significance that Nibiru comes by every time a sign changes.
Look at Sagitarius and Scorpio, how their arrows [the archer's arrowpoint and the scorpion's tail] point to the galactic center; the signs have meaning.

They divided 25,000 something by 12 because of the time it takes Nibiru to come by Earth, the planet they were on and upon which they created their taking-turns aeon politics.

Acolyte wrote:
And 11,000BC is distinctly not the time of the ice age ending, it is more like the end of the ending - the beginning of the ending began about 8,000 - 10,000 years earlier than that. [...]
(Mind you, it's been a while - I may be mixing up Lake Missoula with lake Agassiz)

You obviously know your geological history. Respect!
I'm getting the idea, by now, that the coming of Nibiru, a 13,000 [half of the 25,000+ cycle] galactic superwave occurance, and the one-time Great Flood are all in a great mix that makes it hard to make sense of what's been going on in the last 13,000 years.
Calculated guesses are all we might be able to hope for but knowing that we aren't stuck to the number 12, i.e. the Anunnaki-made zodiac, is a good place to start, i think.

Last edited by The_S.E.E.D. on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 am 
Superstar Contributor

The last pole shift type disaster that happened on Earth was around 1500 or 1600 BC. This was Joshuas long day and also the day China saw all their lower mountains near the sea covered and also when the Indus and some Mediterranean civilizations went extinct. Unlike Noahs flood though this shift did not settle into a permanent change of polarity. Instead the magnetism wavered back and forth until it settled again back in it's original position. Unfortunately it wavered long enough to still get a crustal shift which caused the flooding. Also there were the typical hail of iron meteorites and other symptoms of a pole shift reported in the other incidents. The observers of this shift watched the sun stop and move back and forth a little on in the sky and the moon reversed direction and came visible again. On the other side of the Earth they had the extra long night. So that was about 3600 years ago plus or minus a half century. If there was another pole shift since then I have found no records of it described.

In Sitchens work he mentions the orbit of Nibiru can vary. There was one time it was off by a couple hundred years.

My theory is Nibiru does not enter the solar system it just comes near. Also I think it is an occupied planet perhaps orbiting a brown dwarf and comes here not as the cause of the problem but as the observer and to provide a handy escape platform for the "gods" which in the first pole shift got caught with out much warning and had to figure out various strategies to evacuate. I really doubt it just orbits our sun. It probably has a few destinations or is a destination in itself out in the middle of deep space.

In Noahs flood Nibiru was not here. Only after did it become a regular visitor. Because after they experienced Noahs flood they quickly understood the defect with Earths structure and were not caught by surprise again. The aliens are not occupying Earth so blatantly this time but the solar system is pretty much infested with their little underground bases. Now they probably don't need Nibiru to hide out during another solar system disaster but it is prophecied the New Jerusalem will arrive. This may be Nibiru in another name. It's job is to gather a multitude of humans when the disaster makes them eager to join. Then they will serve the "lord" forever and ever in a craft with no sun or moon ever again seen. Clearly a space station not a planetary location.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 pm 
Superstar Contributor

wowstatus wrote:
Someone that understands me. I have a 60% support to the evidence of the Planet Nibiru but I disagree 80% with it passing through or solar system in the next 3 years.

Based on?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 am 
Superstar Contributor

Alaska Aligngix wrote:
Then they will serve the "lord" forever and ever in a craft with no sun or moon ever again seen. Clearly a space station not a planetary location.

I wonder how well the Annunnaki will respond to the planet of overweight slaves they will come back to find ? ...and good lord, the children of today's society, how the hell are the Annunnaki going to get any work out of these lazy video game addicts ?

8)

There does seem to be a odd element to us, and why our science and technology is still rather infantile if we as humans are millions of years old. If it had all been progressing as rapidly the whole time as it has during my own 30 years of age, we should be further along then we seemingly are shouldn't we ?
There does seem to be holes in the past, enough to support a theory on 'somethin' coming along and wrecking havoc over mankind and resetting civilization.

Well either way, if Nibiru doesn't hit us... mankinds own foolishness will. The result should be somewhat the same.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:04 am 
Superstar Contributor

Mankinds is not even as advanced this time as they have been in previous cycles. There is a ancient pyramid in Tibet that is a commemorative monument to mans history. It commemorates the time man lived on Earth, then the time man was able to visit the heavenly bodies, then the time man was trapped on Earth again. Part of this commemoration is a large milky white stone surrounded by drawings that is described as being brought from the moon during mans time of space flight.

Also in ancient times China has descriptions of the glassy surface of the moon which modern man did not have until we landed there. They also describe the Palace of Cold built on the moon a couple thousand years BC. Their emperor was an engineer as well and had the moon base built. His wife also was involved in her own ship that traveled there and she is the one who provided the details about the moons surface.

The Western world is real proud of their accomplishments but it is just chasing our tail and repeating what has already been done.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Alaska Aligngix wrote:
Mankinds is not even as advanced this time as they have been in previous cycles. There is a ancient pyramid in Tibet that is a commemorative monument to mans history. It commemorates the time man lived on Earth, then the time man was able to visit the heavenly bodies, then the time man was trapped on Earth again. Part of this commemoration is a large milky white stone surrounded by drawings that is described as being brought from the moon during mans time of space flight.

Also in ancient times China has descriptions of the glassy surface of the moon which modern man did not have until we landed there. They also describe the Palace of Cold built on the moon a couple thousand years BC. Their emperor was an engineer as well and had the moon base built. His wife also was involved in her own ship that traveled there and she is the one who provided the details about the moons surface.

The Western world is real proud of their accomplishments but it is just chasing our tail and repeating what has already been done.

This is something I've never heard. Do you have sources or is this just hearsay?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 pm 
Superstar Contributor

You've never heard this? The Sumerians were very advanced, how far along were they? well...archaelogists can't be sure. Nobody can.
But there were earlier cultures...the Lemurians.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:17 pm 
Superstar Contributor

2012guyincolorado wrote:
You've never heard this? The Sumerians were very advanced, how far along were they? well...archaelogists can't be sure. Nobody can.
But there were earlier cultures...the Lemurians.

Oh I've heard of earlier civilizations - Atlantis, "Lemuria", Mu, etc. Some are total bunk IMO but others I believe have some truth. I happen to believe that human civilization is FAR older than "conventional" history suggests.

I meant sources about the "Ancient Pyramid" in Tibet and the claims that the ancient Chinese built a city on the moon. I would love to see the sources for that info...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:43 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Ok, here is a link on it. http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr ... velbc.html

There is a lot of data about this worldwide. Just not in any European/American history. Ancient India has lots of space flight type stories also ancient China and Summeria. Once you see the data then reread other stories and ancient accounts and even view rock drawings from around the world it all becomes very apparent. South America, the native Americans, Austrailians these groups all knew and interacted with people from space. These were not necessarily mankind visiting the heavenly bodies though. They may have been other versions of mankind visiting here but regardless they not only knew of this but almost universally were told and believe that those visitors are returning.

It's interesting the Hopi for a moment thought white man was who they were waiting for but about 30 seconds after the first meeting realized they definitely were not. They say when the star people return they will be taking the Hopi with them. In Australia there is a whole culture called the cargo cult. They are laughed at by "modern" man but they have an ancient knowledge that is amazing. They remember the ships from the space visitors and when they left they were told they would come back someday. When Western man arrived and started the whole jet plane culture these people immediately recognized this was not the people they were expecting to return. Regardless they have created stick built flight towers and cleared runways of debris so their ancient visitors can see them when they return.

In Middle Eastern religion which is what runs through the European/American line of humans there is the same belief that the heavenly visitors will return and somehow make it all right again and furthermore the visitors will be taking the humans with them. This is described in Revelation pretty clearly and is also in the other Middle Eastern religion Islam.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 pm 
Valued 2012er

It amazes me when people can't see the remnants of a great civilization prior to ours. In Egypt, India, Peru, Cambodia, Eater Island and on and on the buildings and monuments are there like the broken statue of liberty in Planet of the Apes.

For Chirst sake, our civilization used the horse for transportation for the last 10,000 years!! We are obviously recovering from a great catastrophe. We didn't replace horse power with horsepower until the 1920's. But by 1969, only 49 years later, we landed men on the moon. Unbelievable change in a very short period of time.

We're still way behind our lost ancestors though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:49 am 
Superstar Contributor

We will probably never reach the level of our ancestors. After reaching the moon and despite having dreams and a societal expectation there would be further moon settlement we retracted from what is basically a twin planet to Earth. Instead there are airy fairy distant thoughts of perhaps Mars being visited? That is nonsense. Based on our whole history of how we expand and gain new technology before Mars is visited with any kind of permanent settlement the planet next door would have a permanent base. The reason we retracted from the moon is we were forbidden to have construction plans there.

In ancient Babylon mankind was working in unity and building a tower to heaven after the great flood destroyed civilization. Many times towers to heaven are mentioned in ancient texts. They are space launching zones not an actual skyscraper. No tall building reaches heaven but a launch pad does. The "gods" saw these goings on and decided humans had no barriers and could do whatever they set their mind on. By that time it was already decided man would not achieve space travel again. This wasn't for mankinds benefit but for the "gods" political needs. Anyhow the "gods" scattered the humans across the Earth and altered their language unity and caused them to all speak different languages.

Alien abductees frequently speak about how the aliens speak to them with telepathy and can hear their thoughts. This is probably a typical ability in any culture besides Earth. Here the humans were purposely damaged and scattered worldwide in this Babylon incident to remove the ability for all mankind to speak with each other. Now there are hundreds of languages causing walls between races and cultures with total differences in beliefs and behaviors which has caused lots of strife and wars. This is part of the Babylon separation that was created. A divide and conquer approach.

Because of the current moon situation and the historical keeping humans under their thumb behavior of the "gods" humans will not be allowed to progress much further then they are now in space travel. In terms of mankinds future on Earth it would be a better sign of our future fate if there was an event that shut down the space programs more obvious then the shut down of the moon program. The fact the aliens took steps to avoid face to face interaction on the moon but haven't stopped much more means they feel quite confident civilization here will be leveled again by a pole shift like it has been several times before. They don't have to break rank and eliminate the various space programs. They know whatever probes or little space stations we have out there now will be severed from Earth contact and left to drift away when all the technology that made them possible gets incinerated or rinsed away.

After that happens if one country immediately rallies and manages to preserve some technology and regain the ability to feed their people with enough affluence that they are able to start using technology again instead of living from harvest to harvest and if they make the mistake of rebuilding their space program they will be quickly bombed out of existence to remove the technological contamination from Earth. The aliens want and expect humans to be back to obtaining food being the primary focus not reaching their level of space travel and interacting in their territory.

The fact we have so many sudden technological advances, actually an explosion of them the last few decades and nothing has happened to stop it means it would be wise to prepare seriously for the pole shift. Joshuas long day was the last wavering of polarity that caused a crustal shift. That was about 3600 years ago give or take a half century. The next one happening sometime within this generation is likely. If they waited past that we might have manned spacecraft leaving the solar system. That will not happen. We will be destroyed or they will step in and assume overt kingship or control or more likely they will have to do nothing because the pole shift will set us back to hunter gatherers again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next