It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Alan Alford: Nibiru's cycle isn't 3600 but 2148 years
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:14 pm 
Valued 2012er

Wow! Quite a concept. What/who did you read to get this info?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:30 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Lots of research over a long time. Actually there is a lot more to it then that and I don't think it can all be found on the net. The basic reason humans are now trapped on Earth like the third level of the Tibetian pyramid commemorates is we are and always have been part of the civilization that links the alien worlds. Actually more then one civilization. The aliens are us and we are them.

People argue if aliens are real why don't they land and announce themselves. Because the whole fragile charade that is Earth is the occupants here do not know and do not remember where they came from and seeing too many things like that could spontaneously start recovering some severe deep amnesia everyone on Earth is suffering from.

Another part of the charade is humans have no idea what they really are. They think they are hominid creatures that use eyes to see and two legs to walk. That is false. They are the same thing all aliens are. An invisible spirit that can create with a thought and flying is the standard way of transport or just think where you are going and you are there. Earth is a prison for the spirits that didn't tow the government line well enough or caused trouble somehow. They were memory blanked and fooled into getting involved in living in monkey bodies and then were stuck here distracted and trapped by the needs and urges of a body. A convenient anchor to keep the spirit out of the way for 80 years which is long enough to keep the spirit anchored but not so long that the spirit starts to chill out and figure out it is a trap. Their little monkey anchor stops working, the spirit leaves it, gets memory blasted again when they report back and then sent to do the charade all over.

So the aliens are not landing on the white house front lawn because they already here and are basically managing a prison that is crucial the occupants are at each others throats all the time because strife stifles wisdom and recovery of the spirit. Prisoners are not allowed to just leave the prison in mass. Space travel outside the solar system will not be happening for Earth. The fact we have advanced so far this generation without serious punishment means they know the whole system is crashing very soon anyway so they don't have to lift a finger.

Thats also why Earth was selected for this prison activity instead of settled with a long term colony. It is unsuitable for long term civilization. It has an unstable crust due to the excessive thinness of the crust. Most planets including the others in this solar system have a very deep crust and also are not as magnetically reactive as Earth. When Tiamat was blasted as described in the Sitchen Summerian data Earth was the leftover remnants of the planet with the rest being the asteroid belt. For a while Earth was described as Kee which means the cleaved planet and it was pictured as a nonglobe shape because it was not round at that time. Now it has regained the round shape but it is not stable anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Quote:
the destruction only takes place every other time Nibiru passes, so the last time the sh*t hit the fan would've been around 2284BC.
I was under the impression from all that I had read that the level of destruction is different with each passing. I seem to think this time might not be as bad as the last passing. Meaning it won't mean a total or near total wipeout.

Already millions displaced by floods in Pakistan and China. Africa has been in a crisis position for years. Our weather patterns are changing....and what about the lack of oxygen in the oceans causing death to millions of fish. Scientists are thinking it's caused from the BP chemical dispersants that were used in the oil leak. Between that and rising ocean temps....it's a huge worry.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Alaska Aligngix wrote:
Lots of research over a long time. Actually there is a lot more to it then that and I don't think it can all be found on the net. The basic reason humans are now trapped on Earth like the third level of the Tibetian pyramid commemorates is we are and always have been part of the civilization that links the alien worlds. Actually more then one civilization. The aliens are us and we are them.

People argue if aliens are real why don't they land and announce themselves. Because the whole fragile charade that is Earth is the occupants here do not know and do not remember where they came from and seeing too many things like that could spontaneously start recovering some severe deep amnesia everyone on Earth is suffering from.

Another part of the charade is humans have no idea what they really are. They think they are hominid creatures that use eyes to see and two legs to walk. That is false. They are the same thing all aliens are. An invisible spirit that can create with a thought and flying is the standard way of transport or just think where you are going and you are there. Earth is a prison for the spirits that didn't tow the government line well enough or caused trouble somehow. They were memory blanked and fooled into getting involved in living in monkey bodies and then were stuck here distracted and trapped by the needs and urges of a body. A convenient anchor to keep the spirit out of the way for 80 years which is long enough to keep the spirit anchored but not so long that the spirit starts to chill out and figure out it is a trap. Their little monkey anchor stops working, the spirit leaves it, gets memory blasted again when they report back and then sent to do the charade all over.

So the aliens are not landing on the white house front lawn because they already here and are basically managing a prison that is crucial the occupants are at each others throats all the time because strife stifles wisdom and recovery of the spirit. Prisoners are not allowed to just leave the prison in mass. Space travel outside the solar system will not be happening for Earth. The fact we have advanced so far this generation without serious punishment means they know the whole system is crashing very soon anyway so they don't have to lift a finger.

Thats also why Earth was selected for this prison activity instead of settled with a long term colony. It is unsuitable for long term civilization. It has an unstable crust due to the excessive thinness of the crust. Most planets including the others in this solar system have a very deep crust and also are not as magnetically reactive as Earth. When Tiamat was blasted as described in the Sitchen Summerian data Earth was the leftover remnants of the planet with the rest being the asteroid belt. For a while Earth was described as Kee which means the cleaved planet and it was pictured as a nonglobe shape because it was not round at that time. Now it has regained the round shape but it is not stable anymore.

It's a nice theory, but that is all it is. No one really knows where we are from or where we go to. We have beliefs and we have ideas, but everything we think we know is nothing more than conjecture...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 pm 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:41 pm 
Valued 2012er

So does Nibiru exist or not?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:15 am 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Something existed and caused so much trauma to us collectively, and it's locked in our subconscious because we've been fearing it since the beginning of time.
Something happened 3600 yrs ago that seemingly ended one civilization and the beginning of another.
We're supposed to be between two worlds now which is why there is so much chaos. This time is called "apocalypse" or "that which will be revealed". We are going through a shift in consciousness and with that we will go beyond technology as we now know it......we will go through many changes in a short period of time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 pm 
Superstar Contributor

The Tommy Knockers are coming... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 am 
Valued 2012er

Odd Job wrote:
It's a nice theory, but that is all it is. No one really knows where we are from or where we go to. We have beliefs and we have ideas, but everything we think we know is nothing more than conjecture...
That's not completely true, though it's true for many aspects of all of this.

I believe there's one great truth staring us in the face that causes the conjecture: our history only goes back a few thousand years though our genes [barring aliens] should go back millions.

Even with aliens, though, our genes should go back [and according to (mitochondrial) genetic research DO go back] 40 to 75,000 years, so where are the remains of civilisations from way back then and where are the builders of ancient sites?

We KNOW [i.e. not conjecture but common sense] that SOMETHING happened to our forebears and that our genetics only go back 40,000 to 75,000 years. Filling in the blanks may often come down to certain spuculation but it's not something that can be dismissed out of hand. There's always still remaining that great truth staring us in the face.

suz wrote:
I was under the impression from all that I had read that the level of destruction is different with each passing. I seem to think this time might not be as bad as the last passing. Meaning it won't mean a total or near total wipeout.
Could be, could be wishful thinking. Will you bet your life on it?
See the point i just made above: our forebears ALL died, more or less [sigh, you get what i mean]. Their civilisation WIPED OUT. Possibly billions dead. I don't see how that's comforting.

The one caveat i must place is that they could possibly all have died from the one-time Great Flood event and that the regular cosmic destruction that Paul LaViolette is talking about is like you suggest, not TOO bad (for anyone more or less prepared).

I say hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Mankind at large has no reason whatsoever to assume they're safe, particularly not with this stack of cards we call civilisation that we have now.

Last edited by The_S.E.E.D. on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Hey all you aussies...what do the aboriginal tribes of Australia have to say regarding Nibiru? Or has any human being with a knowledge of 2012 actually posed that question to one of them? Their culture has remained unabated for 50,000 years out in rural Australia. Do they have any cave paintings, or writing (they don't write do they?), that would suggest Nibiru's passing?

Yea most of the other cultures from 3000, 4000, and 5000 years ago are long gone. The Egyptian culture, the Mayans, the Greeks, the Romans, etc etc etc.
But the Aboriginis have been there for the last 50000. Surely if something happened every 2148 years or 3600...they would know about it. Enough to warn their future generations.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:17 am 
Superstar Contributor

I thought i would bring this back to the top for those interested. The Official Website of Alan F. Alford is at -

http://www.eridu.co.uk/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 am 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:53 am 
Superstar Contributor

I'm going to high five both the new antichrist and the new jesus christ, double high fives for them. WHAM, high fived ya bastards I'll say YEEHAW !!!

Then I will tie their shoelaces together when they are not looking. haha Good times.