It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: So what actually happened 3600 years ago ?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:56 pm 
Superstar Contributor

This is something I'm having trouble understanding. If Nibiru has a 3600 year orbit (as seems to be professed), and is due again in 2012, then surely there would be some written record of its last flyby 3600 years ago. But there seems to be none. Written records have been kept now since before then, so why are there no accounts of disasters during its last supposed orbit.

Just something I'm having trouble with comprehending regarding this theory.

Last edited by Odd Job on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: So what actually happened 3600 years ago ?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 am 
2012 Elder

honestly, I was so drunk, I can't remember.

The Oath of the Paladin #10. Thou shalt always Be the champion of the Right and the Good against Injustice and Evil.
宣誓的帕拉丁# 10 。你应该永远是冠军的权利和良好的反对非正义和邪恶。

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

It's in a lot of written records
The Bible, The Egyptian book of the dead, The Kolbrin, The Chinese mention it, the Greeks, The Koran, and All over the Native American stories just to name a few.

MY LIFE MY RULES

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:40 am 
Superstar Contributor

I know that in the bible they name it Worm wood....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:49 am 
Superstar Contributor

we went from a advanced culture of building megalith structures to living in grass huts.
there was the dark ages we are now claiming we know what happen but do we really, I have seen history changed in my lifetime how can you believe what is written.
There was a global flood which was denied for many years but the truth is just now surfacing but do they know when it happen or are they just claiming to know, after all they did say it never happened for many years.

then there is the Idea we have that things last so long in the land fill they say a plastic bottle will last 700 years this I know is a lie I buried something in a plastic jar and dug it up five years later and the plastic disintegrated in my hand.

so if they were so advanced back then they may have had the same Idea of environmentally friendly and that is why there is not much to show for all their accomplishments everything was biodegradable.
They may have been caught off guard and the survivor built things that would stand the test of time to try to warn us.
and that is why many tribes of people who believed in living in harmony with nature or eco friendly is carried from generation to generation along with the warnings of when it could happen again.
2012 could come and go with no consequence as with or science I would not trust them to the day, but I will take heed.

try and find some history from 1591 bc and the only thing you can find is biblical, 1591 was the exodus from egypt
not to far off from the flood of Noah 3268 bc but I would not trust the math there either according to my calculation everything is off by 488 years but I could be wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:50 am 
2012 Elder

The only thing I can really think of, is the amount of major cataclysm myths you will find rooted in the ancient religions. There are quite a few traditions that all have this same period in time, maybe around 3,600 years ago, where SHTF. Mostly, the flood. This could be Nibiru's gravitational pull on the planet, or a pole shift, that caused this flood.

If you look into historical myth around the world, you will find a cataclysm a few thousand years ago that some say links up with the 'flyby.'

I don't personally subscribe to the Planet X theory really though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:20 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

lol theres no such thing as planet nibiru, or planet x

the sun is not a binary star, and there is no other mystery star.
lets say hypothetically that if there were a binary twin then both the sun and the twin would orbit in an ellipse (b/c thats what binaries do). planet x in this case wouldn't float over to our solar system, instead x and the sun would orbit a point mass, and never come anywhere near each other. if they did the solar system would never have been able to form.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:40 am 
Valued 2012er

as i go into in my article 10,876 BC...6,580 BC...2,284 BC...2012 AD... Now It's Our Turn, the 3600-year-cycle is unlikely. The 3600 # is too round, too perfect, and is in fact nothing more than an index number used to convert Nibiru years to Earth years. Converted, the real number of years is 2148.
Then you multiply by 2 because Nibiru's passing only causes problems every other time because when it's on the opposite side of the sun to the Earth nothing happens. So what happened about 4296 years ago, that's the question. History doesn't even GO that far back and that should tell you enough. See the article. The timeline of Greek and Egyptian culture shows major disruption around these dates.

Sitchin ran into problems with his 3600 year cycle idea [sitings that don't fit the supposed years] because he doesn't take OTHER celestial passings into account, like that of Venus and Mars, as Velikovsky explains in his books.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:01 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

Here you go Topgun go through this site and lets discuss the binary thing once again.

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/

MY LIFE MY RULES

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 am 
Superstar Contributor

Joshuas long day about 1400 to 1600 BC was a pole shift. The sun stopped, the moon stopped, it went backwards in the sky a bit then resumed. Hailstones of meteor pellets hit the Earth, earthquakes. Egypt said half of the country was flooded suddenly and the surviving cattle wandering about without any owners. The civilizations around the mediterranean and the Indus civilization went down right about then. Probably from the volcanos and floods caused by this. So that is approximately 3600 years ago give or take a century. The Mayans also have records of these pole shift events which makes the 2012 thing kind of ominous.

Prior to Joshuas long day Noahs event was also clearly a pole shift but a much bigger shift then Joshuas event. Massive global floods again but even higher, other ancient writings describing the Noah event also say the winds were screeching and the earth shaking incredibly. The scientists pretty much agree something major happened about 12000 years ago. That was probably the Noahs flood. In between there could easily have been another pole shift but if they are minor they might not have survived into the records or its hard to say which shift they are talking about. But a few civilizations say the sun has changed 4 times now in their memory.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 pm 
Very 2012esque

what i know my friends is that there was (and there are ) a lot of evidences around the world,arcaiologists hide a lot of information from public,and another important thing is that old people left records -warnings on thin plates of gold or copper,
a fact wich is a disaster because who ever find a golden plate first of all does not thing the importance of it but the value of
a piece of gold and also think that 150 years a go at least there was not so many people who can read and write letters as
now in our times....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 pm 
2012 Elder

most stars in the galaxies are binary....I forget the percentage....but if our system doesn't have a binary partner, we will be an exception to the rule....

topgun is correct in that the binaries would not approach one another, but totally misses the point of both binaries outer planets disrupting the oort clouds of one another....and probably intersecting the opposites ecliptic plane....

the orbits are almost never a perfect circle, but a long elliptic, producing a close flyby twice during it's orbit....

I believe our binary twin to have provided us with a moon, venus, and destroyed a planet between mars and jupiter...

the impact that destroyed that planet probably destroyed 'planet x'.....

if we do have a twin, it is a failed star and is a dark dwarf....and would probably have a 5 to 10 thousand year orbit around one another....

this would make it practically impossible to detect with telescopic methods....as well as it's satellites....

I don't know if we are binary or not, and neither do the astrophysicists....

but for anyone to proclaim the knowledge one way or another is misleading and presumptious....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:20 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

lol Gozguyse5 thats not real

im a physics student in uni, u can talk to any scientist and they will tell you that if they can figure out quantum mechanics and electromagnetism, why cant they find this made up planet everyone's talking about?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:26 pm 
Superstar Contributor

It is written about in here, the built up glaciers from the prior cold period melting, sea levels rising and the change of the sun. National Academy of Sciences.

http://www.pnas.org/content/97/23/12433.full?ck=nck

When the weight of ice builds up or melts away volcanism results.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 pm 
Superstar Contributor

topgun wrote:
lol Gozguyse5 thats not real

im a physics student in uni, u can talk to any scientist and they will tell you that if they can figure out quantum mechanics and electromagnetism, why cant they find this made up planet everyone's talking about?

WHY ?
Because they wouldn't live to tell, thats why....