It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Comet ISON may trigger electromagnetic pulse December 2013
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:01 pm 
Very 2012esque

Newly discovered comet ISON, can trigger an electromagnetic pulse. That means everything can be wiped out. Everything that is electric. Nothing will work. Like TV's, cellphones, power, satellite communications. I just saying. comet ISON will be a really dangerous comet. It will be visible with the naked eye in September 2013, forward to january 2014. It will be brighter than a full moon.

Large sun-grazing comets could bring on the sort of global electronics meltdown usually associated with electromagnetic pulse weapons or a full-scale nuclear exchange.
says David Eichler, lead author of a forthcoming Astrophysical Journal Letters paper positing that a sun-grazing comet roughly the size of Hale-Bopp (with a nucleus some 30 kms in diameter), could trigger cosmic ray-generating shockwaves large enough to initiate a global electromagnetic Armageddon.

I have a fear that this can happen next year.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucedormin ... rmageddon/

Post subject: Re: Comet ISON may trigger electromagnetic pulse December 20
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:56 pm 
Author / Researcher

At least one crop circle indicates it will have electromagnetic effects.

Small circle = Mercury; Larger = Venus; Date = November 29, 2013

Attachments:
29Nov13.gif
29Nov13.gif [ 4.27 KiB | Viewed 2374 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:02 am 
Superstar Contributor

That alignment that Ken provides in the JPL of November 29th should be ignored until we get through the Panstarrs alignment that fits the picture much better from March 1st to the 15th or so when it breaks back above the plane. Another reason why it fits better is that Mars and Earth could also be the 2 objects at that time as well. And they fit the picture better in terms of relative size than Mercury and Venus.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C ... ;cad=0#orb

Everybody and their brother is talking about Ison but the biggest date of them all is March 7th 2013. From then until perihelion and then breaking back above the plane is when the 2013 action is most likely to occur. If the end of February starts kicking off action it will most definitely be a major event in the beginning of March.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 am 
Superstar Contributor

After looking at it more, the picture could be a mirror image of both dates when the plane is broken back. 3-13 or so for Panstarrs and 11-29 or so for Ison. They break on opposite sides just like the 2 wings or blasts show.

Another thought is it could be a double mirror of Ison too. Mars and Mercury around the 8th as it breaks the plane down and then the 29th when it breaks back. Again on opposites sides of the sun.

So, is the center object the comet? Or is it the sun? And then which 2 planets fit best? Considering those 3 questions, the March 7th to 13th time frame has the best bet to fit. All the planets and both comet and sun center fit that time. Mars and Earth, Venus and Mercury fit for March. The Ison 8th is a comet centered day with Mars and Mercury. The 29th is a comet or sun centered day for only Mercury and Venus.

So Mercury and Venus hold as mirrors for both perihelions of both comets and both plane breaks back to whence they came. As a mirror they would be the 2 best choices. As an individual event March 2013 is the best candidate overall to get a date matching the picture.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:54 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Quite how a seemingly "random" interpretation of a crop circle can indicate an impending disaster I'm not sure. I'll have to try it with ink blots next. I'm sure the last ink blot I looked at said the world was going to end later this year... lol.

Electomagnetic storms happen regularly. They are called lightning storms. A strong pulse can cause havok with electrical systems. Within the past couple of hundred years there was a big one that set telegraph cables on fire, sent ball lightning scooting along them, melted keyboards etc.

That said, the world most certainly didn't end. There's a growing fondness these days for "doom and gloom" and "end of world". Do you want the world to end that badly, and why?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 pm 
2012 Elder & Moderator

Quote:
Electomagnetic storms happen regularly. They are called lightning storms. A strong pulse can cause havok with electrical systems. Within the past couple of hundred years there was a big one that set telegraph cables on fire, sent ball lightning scooting along them, melted keyboards etc.

Um, yes and no. Yes we have lightning storms. The Carrington Event, which I presume your refering to, was caused by a solar storm, though I'm fairly certain it didn't melt any keyboards, they not being invented and all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
A similar event today, however, would have a vastly different outcome, effectively throwing us back to the 1800's.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 am 
Superstar Contributor

Mordae... your reply made me chuckle... :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:51 pm 
Valued 2012er

I have trouble thinking a tiny, itsy bitsy comet or two can effect the sun in such a significant way. Afterall - don't they say you can fit 1 million Earths into the sun ... and now a tiny spec of dust is gonna wreak havoc?

And there's also the issue of direction. The pulse would need to be positioned just right to hit earth .... I imagine something like trying to hit a grain of rice stuck to a dartboard ... blindfolded.

JM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:32 am 
Very 2012esque

mrmhead wrote:
I have trouble thinking a tiny, itsy bitsy comet or two can effect the sun in such a significant way. Afterall - don't they say you can fit 1 million Earths into the sun ... and now a tiny spec of dust is gonna wreak havoc?

And there's also the issue of direction. The pulse would need to be positioned just right to hit earth .... I imagine something like trying to hit a grain of rice stuck to a dartboard ... blindfolded.

Tiny? comet ISON is large. The ISON comet is about 30 km in diameter, and around this size of comets, there are threats that they can explode before reaching the nearest point to the Sun, and send an electromagnetic pulse, that will shut down all satellite communications, at least through the solar system.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 am 
Valued 2012er

mrmhead wrote:

i dont know why ppl feast on things like this [u r what u eat] on this forum
?
every meteor, asteriod, comet, that goes by will have deadly/dramatic effects on earth.
?

the interesting thing is that between march and october its said to be possible that ison
will be brighter than a full moon.

aside from that ... i wonder if the whole planet was going to blow up tomorrow
what would be the purpose of discussing it ?

there are satellite bombs in space [manmade] designed to create a pulse
to blind/destroy other satellites upon which weapons systems rely
that is perhaps the most likely source of any signifigant pulse

but a natural pulse would give nuclear powers a window of oppertunity
in witch to act

regardless i still wonder what is the benefit of discussing such things
?

1am, Iam, I-AM, Jupiter, Jupi7er, Firefly, Scheact, Sheacht who was firefly, 1am1ion, England, Hemisfears, Bhakti, Ten, James Blond, 7he4uthor, 7he4rtist, Loraine, MacCool, 34L, ETernal, 3407LOVE, and just as many more ... startrooper1.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:34 am 
Valued 2012er

I was responding to this:
Quote:
If such a comet were the size of Hale-Bopp, Eichler says, the resulting solar flare would by far be the largest ever observed.

The comet gets compressed and then explodes in the solar atmosphere which, in turn, creates shockwaves, says Eichler.

Note he is trying to say this itty bitty gnat-shit of a comet is going to affect the sun - going back to my coment.

IF the comet were to explode in the Earth's atmosphere, then Yes, it would have a devistating affect. but that is not the position of the article in the OP.

.. follow along :wink:

JM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:35 am 
Valued 2012er

And really - this plays right into "Turn up the Signal - Wipe out the Noise"!!

JM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 am 
Superstar Contributor

I'm still of the opinion that this March is a massive ticket for something. If these comets are related to the sun in much more complex ways than we are led to realize now.....then we will find out very soon. February 26th is the day that the consistently growing lead Panstarrs had on Ison to the sun starts to shrink in terms of the size it will grow out to, .11 AU per day at the max. March 7th is the day that Ison....I say ISIS....starts to close to gap. If they have capacitor type relation to the sun between the 2 of them we will know by the 7th. And we may see it from the 26th of February until then. Like if the sun starts growing to have visible sun spots with the naked eye...black patches....hundreds of small spots....and entire line of storms from limb to limb through 1 or more latitudes. If we see it start then we know whats up. Join the rats in the sewers ASAP.

Then perihelion in the 10th area so we will know in 40 days whats up. If this one causes some major stuff....well ISIS will be massively worse. So even if we lose everything somehow in March, we know we need to brace for a lot longer than just PS or single event action. Magnetic reactions with PS is absolutely a sure sign of much bigger and worse magnetic reactions from ISIS. And if she is a magnet...she's coming right over the planet too. Like a big arse metal separating magnet at the scrap yard.

I've been monitoring this one for awhile now...watching the buzz. 40 days to perihelion and still none of the freaks who get paid to scare everybody about every damn thing they can, are scaring anybody on this. Dollars to be made an vultures staying away? This is the Pied Piper folks! 1st the Ronald McDonald mf;r plays his piece and leads the rats away. Next thing you know he plays the piece to lead your kids away.

That noise mrmhead....it's the Pied Piper. :lol: