It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: FEMA Camps Trains Trucks Busses and Coffins
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 pm 
Superstar Contributor

What do you think? Does any of this make sense to you? If not, why? It seems pretty clear that the government is getting ready for something. What? Is it Swine Flu? Is this going to be the catalyst for martial law? This video looks at all of it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPnCz_rtIv8&feature=related

Post subject: Re: FEMA Camps Trains Trucks Busses and Coffins
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 pm 
Superstar Contributor

:| ...that the same as one of the videos the University nurses are sharing to others on the Island!...wake up people can you not see what is going down?

BTW... the FEMA camps were built BECAUSE during the last Depression even in Canada as small as we were by the end of the Depression, 115 000 Canadian men were put into these "Relief camps" where they had to work for $00.20/day for 10 hours/day!

and we are more numerous than EVER before...so to make more space they launch the Virus to kill off as many as they can along with the Vaccines being tainted....that will help ease up room for the still living "Slaves"

GET out of America before it's too late...if these predictions start to unravel themselves

..don't hesitate and GET out!! :|

Last edited by connecting dots on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 pm 
2012 Elder

What I read on Glenn Beck's website: http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articl ... 198/23656/

Quote:
Okay. So Jim, who is the woman that made the tape and we heard her voice a minute ago where she said spooky stuff and it scared me.

MEIGS: Yes.

GLENN: Who is she?

MEIGS: I believe her name is Linda Thompson. I've got to double check that last name. I've got it in my notes here.

GLENN: Okay.

MEIGS: Linda Thompson. She was one of the leaders of the militia movement. You remember the militia movement, you know, the black helicopters and the idea that, you know, our

GLENN: This is right after Timothy McVeigh if I'm not mistaken.

MEIGS: It led up to Timothy McVeigh. He was certainly a part of that and it continued into the Nineties and among other things that she promoted was the idea that her followers needed to go to Washington and start shooting senators. And a lot of people in the militia movement even kind of renounced her as being too extreme. But again no one

GLENN: Hold just a second. Wait, wait. Wait, wait. I just want that to sink in. So the lady making the tapes on the FEMA camps.

MEIGS: Right.

GLENN: Is a woman that was kicked out of the militia movement that said go kill senators because she was too extreme?

MEIGS: I don't know if anybody can really be kicked out of a loose movement like that but, yes, there was some

GLENN: Right, yes, okay. We want to get our facts right that she wasn't excommunicated. They just kind of went, yeah, don't really talk to her; shun her a little bit because she's crazy.

-----

GLENN: ...But most people don't can't call the editor in chief of Popular Mechanics and say, hey, can you find and track down these prison camps.

MEIGS: That's true to some extent. But you know what? There have been cases where ordinary citizens have looked at these lists and they said, hey, that one, that's near my house. And one case up in Maine, a guy drove over to one of these sites that was near his house and sure enough, it was an old Air Force base that had been decommissioned and now it's run by the fish and game department and you can get in there and go hiking, you know, fishing. I mean, it's

GLENN: So hang on just a second. You are saying that you are saying that live, organic life is caught with hooks on these campsites?

MEIGS: It's I know, the outrages never cease.

------

GLENN: Tell me. There's two other camps that you've covered. One is a camp that we have photographic evidence of.

GLENN: In Wyoming.

GLENN: Tell me about that.

MEIGS: The yeah, this comes up on a number of websites and there's some satellite imagery showing of various buildings and identifying them as a prison camp somewhere in Wyoming and

GLENN: May I, may I just ask, Jim, is it true that this is a prison camp, it is a concentration camp where most likely horrors are going on?

MEIGS: That is absolutely true. And as you often see in conspiracy theories, there is a grain of truth to this. But they left out one detail. The prison camp is not in Wyoming. It's in North Korea.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 pm 
Superstar Contributor

How dou you train a coffin? LOL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

Quote:
How dou you train a coffin?

With love, understanding and a large whip :lol:

I figured trailers would fit in here as well :)

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2009/09/jury-rejects-claim-that-fema-trailer-was-hazardous.html
Jury rejects claim that FEMA trailer was hazardous

A trailer issued by FEMA after Hurricane Katrina was not "unreasonably dangerous," a federal jury decided today in rejecting a New Orleans family's claim of being exposed to toxic fumes.

Alana Alexander and her 12-year-old son, Christopher Cooper, lived for 19 months in the trailer, made by Gulf Stream Coach Inc. and installed by Fluor Enterprises Inc. Alexander's lawyers claimed that elevated levels of formaldehyde worsened Cooper's asthma and increased his risk of getting cancer.

The government was not a defendant in the case, the first of several to go to trial.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:01 am 
Superstar Contributor

FEMA trains carrying FEMA trailers along with FEMA coffins to FEMA camps ran by FEMA employees.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:02 am 
Superstar Contributor

A list of FEMA camps? You might try to scout one out if they are in your neighborhood and see if they are for real.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/FE ... 3sep04.htm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:41 am 
2012 Elder & Leg-Shortener

I like how they list Okanogan County - the entire county - as being a FEMA camp. :lol:

...and these people have clearly not been to Ft. Lewis.

Seismic and Volcano Monitoring - Pacific NW
Non-Hybrid Seeds
NOAA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:25 am 
2012 Elder

Apologies for this being an April article but just to put another slant on fema etc....
http://www.citizensane.net/2009/04/the- ... e-is-back/

And just to demonstrate even handedness - the other side
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=2344 This was back in 2004 though it sounds pretty current. Anyone live near any of the places mentioned?

Finally here's a more neutral view
http://griff69.newsvine.com/_news/2008/ ... ctual-camp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:01 am 
Superstar Contributor

FEMA camp?

Martial Law Is Their Business, And Business Sure Is Swell

If you build it, they will come.

That would appear to be the business plan of an enigmatic California company called American Police Force (APF), which appears to be effectively taking over the town of Hardin, Montana.

The "it" in question is a large jail facility outside Hardin, Montana, that was built several years ago but thus far remains unused. "They" refers to prisoners to fill said jail -- a 114,000 square foot, 464-bed facility. APF has yet to become firmly established in Hardin (pop. 3,400), but the company's representatives are confident "the place [meaning the jail] would start filling up by 2010."

At present, the firm is said to be doing "market research," an ominous prospect, given that it's in the business of detention. And it has even spoken about the possibility of expanding the jail within a few years.

Say, that is good news -- at least for the people on AFP's payroll. Since last Thursday, when company personnel rolled into town in a convoy of black Mercedes SUVs embossed with seals advertising a non-existent "City of Hardin Police Department,"the company's payroll has increased by at least one, and possibly two, key local figures.

The first to be snapped up was Becky Shay, a former Billings Gazette reporter whose beat included the Hardin jail. Within a day of AFP's arrival, she was hired away from the paper to serve as a $60,000-a-year spokesperson for the company (a pretty hefty salary increase for a local reporter in Montana). So quickly and slickly was this career change made that Shay's editor didn't even know she had talked with AFP about the position.

Yes, that logo just screams "America!" to me: There's nothing like the combination of a crown and a double-headed imperial eagle to summon the memory of the Revolutionary War patriots who fought to free themselves from an imperial monarch. Hey, wait a minute....

Also in "discussions" with AFP is Kerri Smith, a finalist in Hardin's mayoral race and wife of Greg Smith, Executive Director of the Two Rivers Authority (TRA). The TRA is Hardin's economic development agency, which issued $27 million in bonds to build the jail as a public works project.

In what must be the most ill-conceived piece of civic boosterism ever to assault my senses, the TRA's webpage presents the Hardin jail -- that's a structure intended to deprive people of their freedom, remember -- as the poetic expression of a cherished dream: A YouTube video proudly displays slides of the jail set to the unbearable strains of Russell Watson's wretched ballad "Faith of the Heart" (the musical accompaniment is heard on the TRA's "Detention Center" webpage):

Yes, there's nothing quite like an effeminate power ballad to capture the pure aesthetic grace of a detention camp ringed by barbed wire.

Apparently, the "long road" to building that jail didn't end in prosperity. Since the finished jail has remained empty, the bonds have gone into default. At one point, Hardin's city government indicated it would accept relocated detainees from Gitmo; this prompted a legal battle between the city and the Montana state government.

Yeah, these guys look legit: What could possibly go wrong here?

Last March, AFP was incorporated in California. Shortly thereafter it began talks with Hardin city officials and the TRA.

City officials eventually announced an agreement with the mysterious firm that would bring in $2.6 million for use of the jail, in addition to an "investment" of $23 million to build a new training facility for military and police (which are assumed to be part of one integrated coercive apparatus, of course) on the same TRA-owned property.

The deal -- which was publicly announced although the specifics were never publicly disclosed -- is supposedly a cornucopia of civic benefits: New computers for the schools; a homeless shelter; a fleet of Mercedes patrol cars for the envisioned city police force; donations to the local food pantry; an animal shelter; gold-plated fixtures for the Mayor's executive washroom. OK, I made that last one up. I think.

Have you seen this man? Greg Smith, Executive Director of Hardin's Two Rivers Authority, negotiated a deal to turn over his town to what appears to be a Blackwater front group, then made himself scarce.

TRA Executive Director Greg Smith, whose wife is in discussions for a position with AFP, helped negotiate the deal. Immediately after it was finished, he was put on "administrative leave," and went to ground. (Calls from Pro Libertate to Mr. Smith's number at the TRA were not returned.)

What appears to be happening here -- and until relevant details are pried out of the prehensile grip of the people running things, we can't know for sure -- is nothing less than a corporatist-style military coup: the takeover of a small town in Montana by a politically connected, federally subsidized paramilitary organization.

They're talking, but saying nothing: APF spokeswoman Becky Shay (left) and corporate official "Captain" Michael Hilton.

At a press conference a few days ago, Becky Shay grandly announced that "The decision is the name of the parent company will not be released."

Suspicions were immediately aroused that APF is a tentacle of the corporatist mercenary company formerly known as Blackwater, but now doing business under the odd name Xe (pronounced "Zee"). However, a press spokeswoman for Xe informed Pro Libertate that "We have no connection to that company, and had never heard of it" prior to recent developments in Montana.

Hardin may well be the first of many economically devastated communities to be given a lifeline by the burgeoning military-homeland security-prison-industrial complex. Lifelines of that kind can quickly become nooses.

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/20 ... s-and.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:05 am 
Superstar Contributor

Two Rivers Detention Center Photo Tour Hardin, Montana