It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: 500,000 Coffins Stacked in a Field - Madison Georgia
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:41 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I was watching a video on Youtube last night regarding 500,000 coffins being stacked in a field in Madison Georgia. It was explained that the land was leased for storage and that this is for people who pre-order coffins. Why are there so many???? Some theories say that it is in preparation for biological warfare to store dead bodies. The coffins are large enough to hold at least three people. Is this a conspiracy or storage???

If you google or youtube : FEMA Coffins, you can find more info.

Last edited by HeavenSent on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 500,000 Coffins Stacked in a Field - Madison Georgia
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:50 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Hoax, old news.......

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I'm aware that it's old news, how is this a hoax??

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:29 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Nothing more than storage containers.

You think if something major happened we would all be buried proper?

Most likey we would be thrown into a big deep pit mass grave style.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 pm 
2012 Elder

I posted this in one of your other threads on the same general topic:

Quote:
4. Hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins
CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"

FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.

More: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... ws/4312850

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:28 pm 
Superstar Contributor

vision-master wrote:
Nothing more than storage containers.

You think if something major happened we would all be buried proper?

Most likey we would be thrown into a big deep pit mass grave style.

Good point: if something major were to happen they would not have the time to properly bury everyone. A friend of mine showed this to me and I posted the thread get more facts and opinions. This does not mean that I don't know that this is old news. It was solved in 2008, but some still think it's a conspiracy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:17 pm 
2012 Elder & Leg-Shortener

I really wouldn't worry about this.

It's been confirmed that they are highly similar to commercially available burial vaults, typically a normal casket is placed inside one of these and then the vault is sealed and buried. Embalming fluid is really not good when things start to break down, and the likelihood that the chemicals will leech into the water supply is high.

If I know one thing about the government, it's that they never do anything half way, so the fact that they have half a million of these things stacked up is not really a surprise to me. If there had been a mandate that, from now on, all soldiers who lost their life in service would have their casket sealed in one of these vaults, would you want to buy one hundred? One thousand? Better pricing in bulk, right?

Whatever the reason, that may seem like a huge number, but think about it. 500,000 out of a population of 308 million? That's a tiny, tiny percentage. Don't get me wrong, it's still a lot of people, but it's not as if these things have an expiration date. Eventually, 500,000 Americans are likely to die in disasters at the current rate. Not today or tomorrow, but eventually it will happen. Even if these things aren't for our armed forces, it's only that alarming because they are all stacked in one place.

If I die, I die. I won't much care if they put me in a plastic box or not at that point. :)

Seismic and Volcano Monitoring - Pacific NW
Non-Hybrid Seeds
NOAA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:37 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Last year this was associated with the H1N1/H1N5 outbreaks and there were alot of people claiming this as evidence of these pathogens being man made and released into the public by the governments of the world for the purpose of de-population. But consider this: It is easier (and safer) to incinerate a body, or even lots of bodies, than it is to dig holes or a big hole and bury them.

Youtube FEMA camps and look for the giant new incinerators that were installed on some of the decommissioned military bases that FEMA has been renovating. I think it is far more disturbing that these bases have been renovated and are not currently in use than a large number of coffin liners being stacked in a field. It certainly makes one wonder at the intentions of our (US) goverment. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:55 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Talking about mass graves heres a link to mass graves in Phoenix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RilzKKuSkI

This is actually the first time I've heard of mass graves in Phoenix because when I heard about it the subject was mass graves in Texas. I'm sure they have them all over the country. And I don't think the Fema "coffins", since we don't know if they are coffins, are going to be used to store anything else but dead bodies. Maybe the "supervirus" is on the way.

'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Thank you for the link.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 am 
Superstar Contributor

Maybe the plastic "coffins" are going to be used to ship bodies to incinerators and mass graves. I think, just because of how sick the lower ranks are like George Bush Sr. and Jr. and other government officials I think the higher you go up the power structure the more sadistic it becomes and maybe they want as many mass graves filled as possible without incineration. There could be many reasons like having the graves as symbols whenever you go by like Vlad the Impaler or some other occult reason like maybe their on ley lines or something like that but it's all craziness if this were to go down, I don't believe anything is written in stone, I'm sure their are exceptions, but just because somebody say's something is going down one way doesn't even mean they can pull it off, then again if they tried it would be catastrophic for sure.

'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 am 
Site Admin

I find it strange that FEMA, a government body given the task of preparing for emergencies and disasters, when it is doing its job people think it is actually planning the disasters.

Would US folk prefer it if FEMA didn't make any preparations? Didn't have facilities for housing displaced people and didn't have some spare caskets?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 pm 
2012 Elder

Rob wrote:
I find it strange that FEMA, a government body given the task of preparing for emergencies and disasters, when it is doing its job people think it is actually planning the disasters.

It was the same during The Great Swine Flu Conspiracy. The fact is that health organisations etc lose either way. If they aren't prepared and disaster strikes, people will cry 'conspiracy'. If they ARE prepared, people will still cry 'conspiracy'. Even perfectly standard disaster plans, that have been around in the UK for years, were being held up as having evil intent.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:57 am 
Very 2012esque

Remember people, no body knows everything = stop trying become smart.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next