It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: ''Yes we can'' means thank you satan backwards!!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:40 am 
Very 2012esque

Obama thanks satan backwards strange but true watch on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjMHJ8Y90s

Post subject: Re: ''Yes we can'' means thank you satan backwards!!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:29 am 
Superstar Contributor

I've actually seen this in a few youtube videos about Obama and also in some artists song lyrics played backwards.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:33 am 
Very 2012esque

:shock:

Last edited by RedRoseLisa on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:21 am 
Superstar Contributor

Well Santa Claus comes from the Old English phrase Sanc Clǽsn which means giver of gifts.
Christmas has become a materialistic holiday and thats one way to look at it for sure. I dislike the materislism, however not everyone celebrates Christmas or believes in Jesus.. some people just enjoy the holiday and get togeter with their families.

As for the yes we can song by Will I Am, there is alot of Illuminati symbolism in almost every mainstream music video.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:29 am 
Superstar Contributor

RedRoseLisa wrote:
There was no such word as santa.

Look up the word Santa in other languages. Try Spanish for starters. Do some research.

Good post, HeavenSent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:55 am 
Superstar Contributor

Obama is for sure either a part of the Mystery schools, an MK Ultra victim, a puppet who only wants postition, power, wealth etc. or a mix of the above. Most of the mystery schools are just basically luciferianism which they all connect. Compartmentalization.

Which is only symbolism which the biggest one is the symbolism of Lucifer or Satan as the third party that has been manipulating mankind and the planet's history for a long time. I think it's a hard pill to swallow but music has a bigger effect on us than we give credit for. Because it hits us at a subconscious if not unconscious level and through repetition I think they alter our behavior. Symbolism helps to reinforce the conditioning, I think. That includes the strange use of subliminal messaging of SATAN which I think reinforces something subconsciously, po C blay.

'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:02 am 
Very 2012esque

Well where ever the word santa comes from i dont care the word santa still sounds like the word satan it does all one has to do is switch the two letters around weird but true. I always called him st nicholas as that was his original name he was a 14th century bishop I think in norway the children celebrate st nicks night on 6th of december as that was originally st nicholas day

Last edited by RedRoseLisa on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 am 
Very 2012esque

I was listening to other Obama msgs played backwards one time he said ''promote cigarettes'' when recording was played backwards and ''millions rules the world'' :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 am 
Superstar Contributor

112233 wrote:
Obama is for sure either a part of the Mystery schools, an MK Ultra victim, a puppet who only wants postition, power, wealth etc. or a mix of the above. Most of the mystery schools are just basically luciferianism which they all connect. Compartmentalization.

Which is only symbolism which the biggest one is the symbolism of Lucifer or Satan as the third party that has been manipulating mankind and the planet's history for a long time. I think it's a hard pill to swallow but music has a bigger effect on us than we give credit for. Because it hits us at a subconscious if not unconscious level and through repetition I think they alter our behavior. Symbolism helps to reinforce the conditioning, I think. That includes the strange use of subliminal messaging of SATAN which I think reinforces something subconsciously, po C blay.

They hide messages in plain sight... there are so many symbolic meanings that may not mean anything to the average person because we are not aware of it. I think it does have something to do with conditioning as well as mind control.

RedRoseLisa .... Santa to me sounds nothing like Satan.. maybe the spelling... but because I know where the word originates from it has nothing to do with it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:48 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

When you are presented with an incomprehensible speech, your brain tries very hard to find some meaning, giving way to a sort of auditory paredolia. So, when someone gives you that meaning, you are actually able to hear it.
This effect is funny when “subtitling” foreign languages:

Funny Indian subtitles
You native English speakers must know this exact very same video has also been “funny subtitled” in many other languages, and that even English speaking videos are “funny subtitled” in other languages. “Eyes without a face” sounds like “ajudar o peixe” in Portuguese, or “helping the fish”. It actually sounds exactly like that when the Portuguese “subtitle” is given.
Science has been studying the special dedicated way we perceive speech in more detail, and one particularly fascinating bit of research is related to sine-wave speech. It’s an artificially constructed sound, “lacking the harmonic structure of speech and not having the pulsing structure associated with voicing”, but with the frequencies and amplitudes of the sinusoids set equal to those of the original speech.
“These artificial signals could be perceived in two ways. Listeners who were told nothing about the stimuli heard science-fiction-like sound, electronic music, computer beeps, and so on. Listeners who instead were instructed to transcribe a ‘strangely synthesized English sentence” were able to do so. They heard the sound as speech, even though the speech sounded unnatural”.
The most amazing thing is:
“Once that [speech listening] mode is engaged, it is difficult to reverse the process. Listeners who have heard the stimuli as speech tend to continue to do so”.
You can experience this effect for yourself trying these examples. First listen to the sine-wave speech. Then listen to the original. Then listen to the sine-wave speech again. It will be almost crystal clear in its meaning. If we gave you a “subtitle” along with the sine-wave speech you would also understand it perfectly.
The lesson is not that some real message was hidden that can be understood by those wise enough. The lesson is that we can extract some arbitrary meaning from almost anything that sounds like speech.
This is how “Yes we can” can be turned into “Thank you Satan”. Reversed, it becomes:
“nac ew seY”
”Thak yu Satn”
”Thank you Satan”
As a side note, “Yes we can” reversed sounds even more clearly as “É eu sei” in Portuguese, which means “Yes I know”. But this is pure coincidence with no real meaning other than the ones some people force fit in.
Of course, there are some instances where reverse speech is intentionally inserted into music, but the persuading effect this has is highly doubtful, curiously this is usually done exactly to cater to those who believe reverse speech works.
If you still take reverse speech seriously, you may also find relevant that some adult movies have very spiritual “subliminal” messages.

http://forgetomori.com/2009/science/oba ... you-satan/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:21 pm 
Superstar Contributor

HeavenSent wrote:
Well Santa Claus comes from the Old English phrase Sanc Clǽsn which means giver of gifts.

Interesting... I've always understood Santa Claus to have come from Saint Nicholas.

Claus... or Klaus... is the Dutch/German version of the name Nicholas.

In Holland it is Saint Nicholas that gives out gifts, and I understood that that concept had evolved into Santa Claus by way of the retail consumer outlets cashing in on the Christmas gift concept.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

http://souledout.org/christmas/santanic ... holas.html

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/origin-of-santa/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 pm 
Superstar Contributor

This is totaly a gimmick imo. We pretend like Christianity is the only culture. Who cares it's just satan. What if he said Hades? I wouldn't buy into this stuff. Sometimes when you look for reasons to dislike someone, you find them. Sometimes it's best to not look so hard, or you'll find yourself suspicious of everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 am 
Superstar Contributor

LOL! As much as I'd like to crown Obummer with a Spawn of Satan moniker, I think that might be a little premature. That's not to say it might not happen later on down the road in his (gulp) SECOND TERM (God, I can't believe I said that!). I've been playing back alot of his speeches lately and while I hear some definite references to sacrificing Americans at the altar of Obama, "March To Marxism", and lots of other gooblygook (I think I heard him say "Paul Is Dead", too), I've not heard him say "I'm Satan" yet. That could change, though. It could. :wink:

----Quiet Riot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Well most people still like the guy. The Tea Party, who basically controls the Republicans....Their stated policy is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What exactly does that mean.... it means screw the country we're going to do whatever we can to get this black man out of here.

The Republicans are showing the weak, dark side of America. Aren't you guys supposed to be better than that? Why do you think everyone was so emotional when Obama was elected president. That was the best of America. Then it turned because certain Republican people surfaced and started stirring things up.

He will do another term, then it the womens turn. I bet Hilary will run again and win.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 am 
Superstar Contributor

With the exception of your last sentence, you don't know what you're talking about. Hillary will run again because it has been planned that way. Secretary of State is traditionally the next person who becomes President after their current President leaves office. The Democrats had to cut a deal with each other because the Hillary supporters didn't want Barry winning. Obviously, Bill Clinton didn't either. Nothing to do with race, just power.

Both parties in these United States are showing their respective dark sides and there's nothing we here can readily do about it. The TEA Party doesn't control Republicans. Just look at H.R. Bill 1540 (86-13) / PASSED ON BILL OF RIGHTS DAY (also see Senate Bill 1867 (passed 93-7). How much in your face can it get. The people have no power because they are not organized and voting will do nothing to change it. As Russell Means said: "If voting changed anything it would be illegal." We're just as well done for in this country. Unless (maybe) we the masses can get our act together and change it "somehow".

Some Republicans have said they want to see Obama as a one term President, but when the hell has that been any different than any other time in history? A Democrat always wants to see Republican President serve just one term and vice versa.

And since you seem to be so fond of Obama, consider the FACT that his administration is even more secretive than the Bush administration was; someone show me what he did to stop the renewal of the Patriot Act--Oh wait, he SIGNED THE RENEWAL INTO LAW. He opposed Senate Bill 1867 (see Section 1031 of S. 1867) only because the Executive Branch wants "total discretion as to who it detains and how it treats detainees". (Paul Craig Roberts)

Even Jon Stewart criticized him: http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episod ... ph-fiennes

And now I must stop my rant because I am booted off the computer.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next