It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: David Wilcock..Financial Tyrranny..
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:02 am 
Superstar Contributor

this is the third david wilcock article just finished.. its about the illuminati and economy etc.. his site is getting major hits so if you cant get onto it, try again later.. well worth the read for everyone and anyone..

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... al-tyranny

Last edited by the night is young on Tue May 29, 2012 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: David Wilcock..Financial Tyrranny..Jan 13th 2012..Brilli
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:28 am 
Superstar Contributor

Exlent exlent , i been waiting waiting for this one , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:06 am 
Very 2012esque

Wow, thanks. I did not know this site. Great article, lots of back info to look over, as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:35 am 
Superstar Contributor

yeah its like a week of reading... the svali stuff is interesting..

the night is young.xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:26 pm 
2012 Elder

The Ben Fulford information has been around for a while - I'm not sure why Wilcox had to have urgent updates running last weekend. Fulford's site has all of it back in September.

But anyway, it is a fascinating story - and fits a lot of facts out there in the world around us.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm 
Superstar Contributor

yeah i know..

it is a good read though.. sort of drifts off in places (thankfully we have a down arrow key)

the night is young..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:02 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

I wonder. why has this been placed in the "Conspiracy theory" section? when the 1 trillion dollar lawsuit is quite REAL
I'm looking forward to Part III.

Also, its been a long time since i got involved in the whole 2012 survival thing. I'm not so sure about earth changes i mean i was sold on it a while back, but lets just be clear here. It COULD be a cosmic event involving the precession of the equinoxes belonging to a larger cycle of galactic positioning within a buffer zone of the galactic equator. but im no expert in the field of astronomical science. i philosophize, not analyse. If anyone could give me an Intelligent answer, please respond by pm as this is not the topic of the thread

//BUMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:34 am 
Site Admin

Yep, the lawsuit is real, and that's why people are buying into it.

But really, it's the same as saying "it's in a book, it must be real".

I could sue Bill Gates for not letting Martians buy Windows, and have page after page of stories about my friends on Mars without operating systems. Doesn't make it true.

Also, I bet you that Ban Ki-Moon or Berlusconi would genuinely have no knowledge that this lawsuit exists.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:58 am 
Superstar Contributor

Thats another way of looking at things Rob , will take that bet though , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Rob wrote:
Yep, the lawsuit is real, and that's why people are buying into it.

But really, it's the same as saying "it's in a book, it must be real".

I could sue Bill Gates for not letting Martians buy Windows, and have page after page of stories about my friends on Mars without operating systems. Doesn't make it true.

Also, I bet you that Ban Ki-Moon or Berlusconi would genuinely have no knowledge that this lawsuit exists.

I want to know what assumption you are placing that wager upon, don't get me wrong. It's not an easily believable story, but all sections of part 1 that i doubted were verifiable by multiple sources and seem to fit into place. i want to know what problem you have with it. ill give you a little bit of contrast: The average Joe would swear black and blue that planes crashing into WTC1,2 and 7(oh wait, what plane?) was the cause of them collapsing and that it was all the work of (comming to this conclusion in less than 24 hours) some middle eastern uuuhhh who are they.. oh yeh: they're bloody rag heads! al cai duuuh and look. you yourself may not be there, but think about actually being there in your home country: Bombs of propaganda falling in the skies men and women severely torn to pieces from the rubble of their homes falling in on them, children screaming as they are rushed bloody and wet into an under-equipped, under-staffed hospital with arms or legs missing. Friends killed, mates shot. all from some false staged event. (I'm assuming 9/11 truth is common knowledge, as it happened over 10 years ago)

In the case of global governmental economic control, militarization, and ignoring our humanitarian responsibilities feeding more money into Africa not for the reduction of poverty but for more blood diamonds. im sick of the denial, information is out there. REAL recorded history, REAL scientific analysis, REAL documentation of REAL life events. I admit some of the information presented especially a lot of the personal opinions expressed by David and the Celestial's vs Coolies stuff on Part II is questionable. but lets not be distracted from the real story here. The Titanic deception of JP Morgan, Leverage of currency by the fed, stolen gold from China/Asia, A biased WW1 (Germany was too competitive economically), a successful power grab of Zionist Khazars managing the worlds politics in WW2 and now The out of sight and out of control dealings of the CIA/ASIS/Foreign Intelligence agencies of other countries. What do they do what is their purpose? (i can safely tell you its control) i don't support the War and Terror being promoted at home and abroad, i don't support the erosion of my own freedom of expression, civil liberties and legal rights.

Scientific peer reviewed paper detailing specifics of the horrific 11/9/2001 atrocities: http://www.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/911 ... 11Dust.pdf (also proving that the WARs fought in the middle east were the result of pre-planning, and not incompetence)
more journals pertaining to "9/11" http://www.journalof911studies.com/

Most importantly to note here is that THE key turning point (of modern warfare) used to solidify the cabals influence on the world was 9/11 and once you realize that THAT was a lie, the rest comes into view (with persistence). Now, Ive been searching and searching but i cant find any International Court of Justice document relating to the gold repayment that was supposed to be made on 12/9/2001 BUT, if you were to start a war with another country in order to save money/gold/wealth/sovereignty (all the same thing) im sure you would want to clear up as much compromising information as possible. and perhaps im just not searching with the correct search terms. but lets not digress here, this is the same as me owing my mate jimmy alot of money for helping me buy my car and my house, not only that but he pretty much built my house for me and decorated it. then the day before im supposed to pay him back i set his neighborhood on fire during the night as a distraction.

Here is an excerpt from a speech in 1961 from Benjamin Freedman explaining how the Cabal/Illuminati/Old World Order started. http://www.erichufschmid.net/BenjaminFr ... eech16.mp3

I'm sorry if this bothers YOU, but it is your history. Only by doing nothing about it or choosing to push the information away are you accepting a Zionist Gog vs Magog (world Armageddon prophecy fulfillment) THING (mental disease) and i applaud you for clinging on so dearly, but it needs to stop.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:09 am 
Superstar Contributor

It's a nice compilation there of close to the truth. Definitely a lot of concrete BS. We all know it for a fact as well, we admit it daily. It's just hard to believe because it is such a creepy concept.

The whole key to me in this paper is the current situation. When he talks about them needing to bail themselves out and wouldn't do so if they didn't.

Bull f'n smoke....that does not fit the design pal. They are in no way in need of bailing themselves out. There is another factor at play.

1st, you could consider another entity even beyond this. 2nd, you could consider an event that is impending.

There is a need being filled in this time. There is an unaccounted for imput. The signature IMO is a long term designed failure and manipulation. A master prep plan.

But, it could also be both. Another entity and an event coming as the unaccounted imput.

This is mostly common knowledge though.....we all know on some level that we have been duped and are screwed....I do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 am 
Site Admin

aL'Czepa wrote:
I want to know what assumption you are placing that wager upon, don't get me wrong. It's not an easily believable story, but all sections of part 1 that i doubted were verifiable by multiple sources and seem to fit into place.

Examples please?

I looked at this when it first came out, and from memory:

1) The original incident regarding the bonds was real
2) The truth about the original incident has not been revealed by any authorities
3) Everything else in the lawsuit (of any relevance) is unverified hearsay

Feel free to prove me wrong.

BTW, I am a conspiracy theorist unless my BS detector says otherwise. I do think 9/11 was allowed to happen or even caused by the US government. I'm undecided on the lunar landings. I don't believe in any evil Illuminati (because with that much power and time they should have actually done something evil by now, instead of all these things they are continually purportedly planning to do...I actually think they are probably a bunch of misguided powerful people who think they are doing good)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]