It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: FEMA - Concentration Camps, Coffins, and more!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:19 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Okay, this is a split from the Martial Law topic, I'm hoping mods have the ability to move individual posts from Martial Law dealing directly with FEMA (and FEMA Camps) to move those posts into this one.

FEMA?
I'd like to start with the history of FEMA, and it actually has a pretty big history!
To go though it, we really should go through the history of FEMA.
It was started (by Jimmy Carter), then during the Reagan years, Reagan himself signed off on Presidential Directive 54, also known as REX-84.
This allows (Reagen allowed) FEMA to -- instead of dealing with natural disaster to -- handle national security agenda, give them jurisdiction above congress, and allow them to detain anyone without trial.
They have now merged with Homeland Security.
Another thing to point out; humanitarian efforts are not part of Homeland Security, that's why FEMA was so late in helping with Katrina. Funny, an organization originally started to help in emergencies like Katrina failed to help when they were most needed... Remember it was the Reagan Administration that first pulled FEMA away from natural disasters, and sent them towards national security.

Now, back to Reagan's REX-84 (Readiness Exercise 1984) act... They can detain anyone in the US without a trial, and hold them indefinitely. Did you know that's when those FEMA camps were put up? REX-84 gave FEMA permission to round people up and send them to detention camps.

During the Clinton years, several military organizations were closed down and converted into FEMA camps. I can list those camps for you, but it'd be a long list (I already talked about this in my other post).

According to the Miami Herald, 1987 (during The Contra Hearings), "These camps are to be operated by FEMA should martial law be implemented in the United States"

According to Henry B. Gonzales, "The truth is yes -- you do have these standby provisions and ... the plans are here ... in the name of stopping terrorism ... evoke the military and arrest Americans and put them in detention camps."

Coffins
FEMA also has ready hundreds of thousands of large plastic coffins (which can hold about 4 people). You can even google map it and see them for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk
I have a satellite view of some of those coffins too:
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=s&lat=42.750 ... 54&zoom=18
And some more:
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=33.565 ... 72&zoom=16
And even more:
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=s&lat=32.320 ... 47&zoom=19

And FEMA?
There are two lists that FEMA keeps track of. If you are Red listed, that's when you'll be dragged out at 4AM and taken to a FEMA camp for processing (not everyone in the US, but certain people... I assume if there was 50-90 bluelisted people living next to each other, it could be a problem).

I'll explain...

Red List - These people are the enemies. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.
Blue List - these are also enemies, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers Most will not survive this.

Concentration Camps
These camps have massive industrial ovens in massive warehouses that are being leased by FEMA themselves.
They even admit that this stuff is up and running (FEMA prisons fully staffed and operational, just waiting to get people in).
Massive double-deacker trains, filled with shackles leading into airtight warehouses... They pump the warehouses with gas, effectively killing thousands per day. They load a train full of people in, kill them, then load the next train in.

Also, you can see these camps, trains, etc too...
Please watch these two videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERwBNLZQEQ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j3mu5mFrPQ

Now, there is an estimated 66 million individuals in the US that own guns. Let's assume that all 66 million are going to rebel against martial law.

Assuming that NWO is coming, and all these different countries go into the US to aid in the "martial law", if you combine the military of all the countries in the UN together, you get about 60 million troops.

But, what about the FEMA camps? Do I really expect you to believe that the US FEMA camps can hold all 66 million people?

No, not everyone. People that aren't complainant will probably be shot. These people will not have orders to "arrest and detain but not harm".

There are atleast 178 FEMA camps all over the US -- and yes, even in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico -- and even old hospitals can be converted into camps. All it is, is a place they can hold the prisoners as they execute them. Some camps can hold from 5000 people, up to over 2 million. So if you assume the average is 1,001,000. (1,001,000)(178) = 178,178,000 people.

That's more than enough for the 66 million.

I could take the time to get satellite pictures (and maybe google traffic views) of some concentration camps too if you want

This website use to provide a list of the known FEMA camps, and had some more info on them too: http://www.uaff.us/deathcamps.htm They were shut down shortly after announcing that FEMA has already taken the Redlististed people...
I managed to get a google snapshot of the page before google cleared it's cache (making the site gone forever); here is all that's left of that site now:
http://h1.ripway.com/FEMA/

What else?
If you look at the USA Patriot Act, Section 802, you will see now, that you can be defined as a terrorist for any criminal act (even misdemeanors).

Furthermore, if you look at the Military Commissions Act of 2006, gives the executive branch authority to hold hold people indefinitely without a trial.

Also, there is a bill, H.R. 1955 (waiting to be passed by the Senate), which would label anyone that protests or resists any government decree as a terrorist.

Other Countries
Get out of the US! Get out of the US you say? I figured Canada isn't too safe, there are atleast seven known camps there... I thought my safety would rest in Australia -- I was wrong (thanks Dots!), there are camps there too.

Discuss

The government is not your friend! Will you let them WIPE YOU OUT after the disaster?

Energy Manipulation, Telekinesis, Remote Viewing, Telepathy, etc are possible -- no need for a 'gift' -- and YOU can do it!

Last edited by refuge on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: FEMA - Concentration Camps, Coffins, and more!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:14 pm 
Very 2012esque

Quote:
I could take the time to get satellite pictures (and maybe google traffic views) of some concentration camps too if you want

Could you get me some of the Satellite pictures of the camps in North Carolina,South Carolina and Georgia
Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:33 pm 
Superstar Contributor

this just in any one who votes for Obama will be taken to the camps or killed Bush will sign the bill on the 21st that is what Powell was talking about the October surprise were all doomed that's why he backed Obama its covert genocide :twisted: :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 am 
Superstar Contributor

Imperial Lady wrote:
Quote:

Could you get me some of the Satellite pictures of the camps in North Carolina,South Carolina and Georgia
Thanks

Here's one of them from North Carolina:

Welcome to Camp Lejeun. The facility has renovated, occupied WWII detention compounds and "mock city" that closely resembles Anytown, USA.
First, is a map of it; as said, they will be transporting by rail most of the time, note the train tracks:
Of course, here's a closeup SAT picture of the tracks:
Now, to be able to understand the sheer size of these things, here's a high-up satellite picture of "some" of the base:

In Georgia:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Unadilla, ... 5&t=h&z=15
In the city of Unadilla, on rt 230, there is a fully staffed FEMA prison... Someone let me know if they can find it (I wish google had traffic views there)

Here's some others for Georgia:
Ft. Benning - Located east of Columbus near Alabama state line. Rex 84 site - Prisoners brought in via Lawson Army airfield.

Ft. Mc Pherson - US Force Command - Multiple reports that this will be the national headquarters and coordinating center for foreign/UN troop movement and detainee collection.

Ft. Gordon - West of Augusta - No information at this time.

Oglethorpe - Macon County; facility is located five miles from Montezuma, three miles from Oglethorpe. This FEMA prison has no staff and no prisoners.

Morgan - Calhoun County, FEMA facility is fully manned & staffed - no prisoners. Camilla - Mitchell County, south of Albany. This FEMA facility is located on Mt. Zion Rd approximately 5.7 miles south of Camilla. Unmanned - no prisoners, no staff. Hawkinsville - Wilcox County; Five miles east of town, fully manned and staffed but no prisoners. Located on fire road 100/Upper River Road

Abbeville - South of Hawkinsville on US route 129; south of town off route 280 near Ocmulgee River. FEMA facility is staffed but without prisoners.

McRae - Telfair County - 1.5 miles west of McRae on Hwy 134 (8th St). Facility is on Irwinton Avenue off 8th St., manned & staffed - no prisoners.

Fort Gillem - South side of Atlanta - FEMA designated detention facility.

Fort Stewart - Savannah area - FEMA designated detention facility.

I'll edit this with more

The government is not your friend! Will you let them WIPE YOU OUT after the disaster?

Energy Manipulation, Telekinesis, Remote Viewing, Telepathy, etc are possible -- no need for a 'gift' -- and YOU can do it!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:11 pm 
Very 2012esque

Thanks I'm browsing some of those now this could be the Unadilla, on rt 230 Fema Camp

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... 7&t=h&z=18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:19 pm 
2012 Elder

bremmermandrake wrote:
this just in any one who votes for Obama will be taken to the camps or killed Bush will sign the bill on the 21st that is what Powell was talking about the October surprise were all doomed that's why he backed Obama its covert genocide :twisted: :evil:

So, MOST of the country is about to disappear for some nefarious reason? Is there a link to this bill hes about to sign? I for one, being measly ole me, nobody important, doesn't make millions of $$, and is hardly even listened to..they are going to hunt me down and either lock me up or kill me? For NOT voting for anyone else.. Does the bill make mention of what they will do to my kids? I wonder if part of the agenda is making billions of orphans for the government to support. Well, Im not sure they can support them, since they won't have my tax dollars to spend since they've killed me. It seems that the only people who would be left are the few that voted for McCain and every convicted felon. Please explain, this still doesn't make a lick of sense on any level.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:52 pm 
2012 Elder & Moderator

bremmermandrake wrote:

On the list of Threats to our way of life, Marshall Law ranks way down on the list, below being invaded by Russia.

I've thought about this a lot. When I first heard of the FEMA camps, I admit, it concerned me. Then I realized the logistics of it just won't work. 178 camps. You cannot take a 1,000,000-person capacity as an average. It is more realistically about 10, 20, or even 50 thousand. 178 x 50,000 is 8.9 million, say even 10 million. How many troops would it take to coordinate that roundup? Too many.

Think about this: Are they going to go around and round up your mother, your grandmother, your neighbor? I don't think so. It will never happen.

Is it possible? Maybe, with a lot of guns.
Is it probable? Absolutely not.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:55 pm 
Very 2012esque

I found the youth prison camp(fema) in Greenville SC it took me forever but here's the link
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... 19&iwloc=D

I probably won't worry to much about the camps here in South carolina however the ones in Altanta seem to be well on there way of being more than stocked up on enough Coffins for who knows what the plan one can only guess until it really happens.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:47 am 
Superstar Contributor

Here's something that may be close to a camp... This is a pretty massive structure that I've been to several times (it's in my own state!)
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=39.2 ... 6&t=h&z=17

I'm not sure if it's a FEMA facility or not, but it's unmarked (but staffed), and usually has a police truck with an officer keeping people away from it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:03 am 
Very 2012esque

I found this link on the net which has lots of sites in the US

http://the2012project.org/fema_camps.asp

Does anyone know where the camps are in Australia and how many there are? Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 am 
Very 2012esque

Thanks again refuge I've known about the camps, but the coffins are news to me and there was lots of good info. Well not "good" but good to know I guess....

edit to add

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBSp9n0gxqM

Since last night this songs been swirling in my head :lol: (yeah I've gotta warped since of humor)

Post subject: Do FEMA camps exist?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:46 pm 
Brand New Here

For those who landed on this forum looking for information on FEMA camps, please check out the article link provided below.

The majority of the information on the subject floating around is produced by fear mongers and conspiracy theorists. Take a moment to read a more measured and researched approach to this subject. There is very little meat on the bone, so to speak, of the claims of FEMA concentration camps:

http://twitclicks.com/ohng

Post subject: Re: Do FEMA camps exist?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 pm 
Superstar Contributor

claritynow wrote:
For those who landed on this forum looking for information on FEMA camps, please check out the article link provided below.

The majority of the information on the subject floating around is produced by fear mongers and conspiracy theorists. Take a moment to read a more measured and researched approach to this subject. There is very little meat on the bone, so to speak, of the claims of FEMA concentration camps:

http://twitclicks.com/ohng

That link doesn't work

Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Chocolate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 am 
Valued 2012er

The link's over a year old...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:42 am 
Superstar Contributor

Here are a couple of links to videos on the FEMA camps

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 493624207#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 817448894#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1176297872

Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Chocolate

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next