It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Brown's Gas - Oxyhydrogen - HHO
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:00 pm 
2012 Elder

Came across this in a book by Rand Flem-Ath and Colin Wilson and I'm curious. Who's heard of this or used it? The book offered an intriguing idea that if the ancients had electricity (ex Baghdad batteries) they may have had one of these generators and that explains all kinds of engineering feats re working with metals and rock.

Quote:
The Technology ~

In 1973, Prof Brown found that if hydrogen and oxygen were carefully mixed in the same proportion found in water (two hydrogen atoms to each oxygen atom) they would burn much more safely. He developed the first high efficiency electrolysis cell to produce his unique gas mix in a confined gas mix causes it to implode rather than explode. It burns faster with higher efficiency than any other gas mix. The flame front propagates at 3 km/second compared with only 10 m/sec for oxy-acetylene. This means that with the gas burned at high pressure extremely intense heat can be produced in a tiny volume.

In one instant the flame can be the temperature of a candle, and you can wave your finger through it. Then, it will melt and split granite or fuse metal pipes to house bricks. Brown’s gas can reach 6000 degrees, the hottest known temperature. Tungsten, the most heat-resistant metal which melts at 3600 degrees, changes directly from a solid to a dark gas under the welder.

From a site devoted to this info: http://brownsgas.com/browns-gas-oxyhydr ... s-gas.html

The conspiracy:
Quote:
Some of you may remember an article I posted last month on the wonders, and suppression, of Brown’s Gas / HHO (monatomic and diatomic Hydrogen and Oxygen, cheaply disassociated from water, created on-board a vehicle or at home):

But there are other potential uses for HHO besides fuel for vehicles, some less controversial, and some very controversial. The first being as a welding/cutting gas: This is widely being done now, and has been for many years since Professor Yull Brown first sold his manufacturing rights to a company in China named NORINCO (after first being rigorously suppressed in Australia and the U.S.). The NORINCO torch systems use Brown’s power-efficient electrolyzer design to create the gas, and dispense it though a cutting/welding torch. The effects of using HHO for this are very unusual: As previously mentioned, HHO directly interacts with the substance being burned… The temperature of the flame wholly depends on what it touches. Tungsten can be sublimated at over 6000 deg. C, yet in the open air touching nothing, the flame is cool enough to quickly run a finger through it. Besides the obvious uses of brazing, cutting, and surface welding of metals; burning substances with Brown’s Gas have other, more unique possibilities… Some so strange, mainstream science has no clear explanations for them.

Yull Brown was the first to discover that HHO gas could be used to transmute elements. Yes, transmute, change, an element into another element…. This wild claim sounds not so bizarre when looking at the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency's (CEAA), and the Atomic Energy of Canada Limited’s (AECL) studies on the use of Brown’s Gas to neutralize radioactive waste. Canada is seriously considering treating her radioactive waste with Brown’s Gas to remove the radioactivity. Tests have shown that exposing a radioactive substance to an HHO flame for a period of time can remove up to 99% of the dangerous radiation. Brown first discovered this, and patented the process more than 20 years ago. There are rumors that China is using this technique now to treat nuclear waste. The process seems quite effective, and relatively easy and safe considering the alternatives (incineration at ultra-high temperatures, or underground /undersea storage). One would imagine that citizens living near Yucca Mountain in Nevada (proposed site for storage of the U.S.’s nuclear waste), would be very interested in hearing more about this technology…. However, like anything else having to do with Brown’s Gas / HHO, the public has not been informed.

...When burning Brown’s Gas, the only byproduct is ultra-pure water. But this resultant water apparently has strange properties of its own… Many believe that it has very strong health benefits when drank or used to surface-treat wounds; although there is yet no hard proof for this. What appears to be certain is that the molecular geometry as well as the electron and magnetic charges of the re-combined water are subtly different than “regular” water. Again, rigorous study by our Universities is needed to learn the truth… However, the scientific mainstream will apparently not do so, at least openly, despite many examples of empirical evidence.

Full article: http://www.opednews.com/articles/life_a ... s_gas_.htm

Post subject: Re: Brown's Gas - Oxyhydrogen - HHO
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:38 pm 
2012 Elder & Leg-Shortener

I have actually heard of this, and while I would like to learn more about how to produce it and use it, I didn't like what I heard about what happened to people who used it openly for fuel.

Seems as though, if this were stable, it would be the ideal way to store solar/wind energy. Was there any info on whether the gas could be stored long-term or not?

*Edit*: Doesn't appear that you can store it, that it must be generated at time-of-use. Still, something makes me think that there's got to be a way to get the electrolysis cost below the potential of the fuel, but essentially that would be cold-fusion-esque: something for something less.

Seismic and Volcano Monitoring - Pacific NW
Non-Hybrid Seeds
NOAA

Last edited by Ogmios on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Electrolysis....

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/938147/build_hydrogen_generator_cell_with_household_items/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 am 
Superstar Contributor

There are other ways to produce it involving large magnets and specialized tubing. There is a guy that has been on the news a couple times in St. Petersburg Florida using such a system for his welding shop and has an older Toyaota Camry he drives around powered with HHO. The welding properties are very unique indeed, fuses unlike materials together like super glue. Metal to stone, plastic to metal weird stuff. I have some designs for augmenting your car's fuel system with it but it doesn't produce enough to replace the fuel.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:14 am 
Superstar Contributor

Involve me - I'll understand"
- Chinese Proverb

Last edited by ojibway on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:48 am 
2012 Apologist

Lessee

*Use a solar collector to generate electricity by day to power your home.
*Generate twice as much electricity as you need. One half to power what you need during the day and the rest for electrolysis to generate hydrogen from common tap water.
*Store hydrogen until night time when solar collector is unusable
*Use Brown gas to heat an element to high temperature which is cooled by common tap water.
*Tap water is converted to steam which is released thru a turbine that powers a generator that powers your home during the night.
*recycle steam to loop thru steam generator as needed

repeat next sunrise.

Who needs a power grid then...?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 am 
Superstar Contributor

XSlayerALE wrote:
Lessee

*Use a solar collector to generate electricity by day to power your home.
*Generate twice as much electricity as you need. One half to power what you need during the day and the rest for electrolysis to generate hydrogen from common tap water.
*Store hydrogen until night time when solar collector is unusable
*Use Brown gas to heat an element to high temperature which is cooled by common tap water.
*Tap water is converted to steam which is released thru a turbine that powers a generator that powers your home during the night.
*recycle steam to loop thru steam generator as needed

repeat next sunrise.

Who needs a power grid then...?

\
Combine with the water collection and treatment ideas and solar gain with thermal mass concepts from the Earthships blueprints and we can all be comfy save the planet and tell the power, water and gas companies to get lost. Maybe we can save the biosphere.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:03 pm 
2012 Apologist

Oh you want to save the Biosphere...??! well there's a way you can do that too

*Design and build super-large photovoltaic solar collectors to be sent into geosynchronous orbit around the earth
*Launch massive numbers of these solar collectors. Any nation that wants space electricity can pay for the package.
*Solar collectors convert solar energy into electricity which is converted to low frequency microwaves which is beamed down to earth
*Microwave dishes will convert microwaves back into electricity and sent into the grid.
*Satellite repeaters circling the globe will ensure that nations will always get space electricity during the day or night

Now for the benefits

*Massive amounts of solar collectors will provide energy to every nation on earth
*Massive amount of solar collectors can reduce amount of energy actually hitting the earth (act as sun block)
*If the earth needs heating up, solar collectors are shut down or moved. If it needs cooling down, All arrays will open completely
*Excess electricity will reduce use of oil or coal by being the primary source of grid energy. It can even power electric commuting systems.

**See Brown gas post above for excess electricity storage and use.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:58 pm 
Superstar Contributor

XSlayerALE wrote:
Oh you want to save the Biosphere...??! well there's a way you can do that too

*Design and build super-large photovoltaic solar collectors to be sent into geosynchronous orbit around the earth
*Launch massive numbers of these solar collectors. Any nation that wants space electricity can pay for the package.
*Solar collectors convert solar energy into electricity which is converted to low frequency microwaves which is beamed down to earth
*Microwave dishes will convert microwaves back into electricity and sent into the grid.
*Satellite repeaters circling the globe will ensure that nations will always get space electricity during the day or night

Now for the benefits

*Massive amounts of solar collectors will provide energy to every nation on earth
*Massive amount of solar collectors can reduce amount of energy actually hitting the earth (act as sun block)
*If the earth needs heating up, solar collectors are shut down or moved. If it needs cooling down, All arrays will open completely
*Excess electricity will reduce use of oil or coal by being the primary source of grid energy. It can even power electric commuting systems.

**See Brown gas post above for excess electricity storage and use.

You are making it far to complicated my friend. Look at the JPL ionospheric map. The ionosphere constantly gets charges everyday with more than enough electrical charge. You can convert it and transmit it using Schumann resonance waves to the dark side of Earth with nearly zero loss. IMO the pyramid belt runs where the old equator was and was used for collection and wireless distribution of this naturally occurring electrical resource.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]