It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Zodiac sign for November 11th ,11:11
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:05 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Got this off of another site ,no credit goes to me.Just thought it was odd that power was mentioned alot.

Scorpio

Description:
Reputed to be the "most powerful" sign of the zodiac, Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships. Even as children Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years. Many astrologers call this the sign of the "oldest souls". Old and wise beyond the average, Scorpios often know all the answers, except sometimes; they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness.

Passion, desire and power go hand in hand for Scorpios. Their biggest challenge and test in life is choosing between the power of love and the love of power. Coming to grips with their extraordinary emotional depths and sensitivity isn't easy for those around them. They are different from all other zodiac signs and this difference has them walking, working and loving to a different beat. Others can often live with a Scorpio partner for years, but not really know them. Much to do with a Scorpio remains ever secret. Their eyes often blaze with feelings that words never express, and beware on the days or nights they hide their feelings behind dark glasses, there is likely to be a storm of some kind brewing. When you deal with a Scorpio you have to always deal with them on a psychic intuitive level. They often wear a mask. Too often they say "no" when they really mean "yes". They have contrary natures. Once they find true love they can be the most faithful dedicated of all partners but fall out badly with a Scorpio and you are likely to find they will never forget or forgive.

Most Scorpios are winners. The main thing they have to worry about is their attitudes, which make up their mind powers and can either make or break them. When they are negative about something or someone, or critical of themselves, they can tend to get in their own way.

Scorpios operate on three levels of soul evolvement; adding up to three distinctively different types of Scorpios. The first level is the Scorpion. This is the least evolved and most drawn toward using their powers the wrong way. The criminal element of Scorpio comes under this level. Then there is the eagle - the highflying, entrepreneurial, successful Scorpio, who seems able to rise above adversity and transform bad-times into good. Then the highest expression of this sign is the Phoenix Resurrected. These Scorpios are detached and extremely powerful. They are wise beyond their years and act as leaders and are an inspiration to others. Quite frequently a Scorpio goes through the three levels of evolvement in one lifetime - but the levels can operate out of sequence.
Star Sign Compatibility

By Athena Starwoman

Post subject: Re: Zodiac sign for November 11th ,11:11
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 am 
Superstar Contributor

Well, and obviously, I am a scorpion. 8)

+1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:26 am 
Superstar Contributor

wirelessguru1 wrote:
Well, and obviously, I am a scorpion. 8)

+1

no wonder you and kyle go at it lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 am 
Superstar Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:44 am 
Superstar Contributor

SystemofaRevelation wrote:

pretty much

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:11 am 
Superstar Contributor

9:11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:32 am 
Superstar Contributor

Wow man that's crazy, it also reminds me of something I read on the number 9. It was said to have been the number of perfect singularity, because it spirals just like nature of fractals, and of course 11 which you seem to know oh soo much about. I wish I had your experiences with it, makes feel like I'm missin out.
Quote:
Hold, Your light, Eleven
Lead me through each gentle step,
By step, By inch by loaded memory 'till,
One, And one are one,
Eleven

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm 
Superstar Contributor

SystemofaRevelation wrote:
Wow man that's crazy, it also reminds me of something I read on the number 9. It was said to have been the number of perfect singularity, because it spirals just like nature of fractals, and of course 11 which you seem to know oh soo much about. I wish I had your experiences with it, makes feel like I'm missin out.
Quote:
Hold, Your light, Eleven
Lead me through each gentle step,
By step, By inch by loaded memory 'till,
One, And one are one,
Eleven

Where did you get that quote

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 am 
Superstar Contributor

Jimmy-Tool

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]