It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:41 am 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 pm
Posts: 1024
Location: Northern ;-)
Did you know that the downward pointed fork of a peace sign without the circle represents the death of man? However, when the symbol is placed inside of a circle it then represents the total death of all people! This is as its explained in Rudolf Koch's book - The Book of Signs. Well then. PEACE?

_________________
Wherever the truth can be found is where i would like to be.
Unfortunately, there aren't to many places i would like to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:53 am 
Offline
Very 2012esque
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 am
Posts: 117
Location: Oregon
Whitebearpaw, I followed the instructions and discovered the peace sign as you described. It was a fun excercise. I'm weak in Astrology and sign(ology) so I'll have to meditate on what the meaning may be. One question for you though. Wasn't their originally 13 astrological signs? And what might that mean to your theory?

Peace!

_________________
A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow. -Patton


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:38 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:44 pm
Posts: 2038
...

_________________
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education" Mark Twain
Teach me - I'll forget
Show me - I may remember
Involve me - I'll understand"
- Chinese Proverb


Last edited by ojibway on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 pm
Posts: 1024
Location: Northern ;-)
RegularGuy wrote:
Whitebearpaw, I followed the instructions and discovered the peace sign as you described. It was a fun excercise. I'm weak in Astrology and sign(ology) so I'll have to meditate on what the meaning may be. One question for you though. Wasn't their originally 13 astrological signs? And what might that mean to your theory?

Peace!

Ophiuchus is the omitted 13th zodialogical sign. This was a sign that was mentioned by Ptolemy and has roots going back even further than that. Unlike the circle of 12 that exists now, Ophiuchus does not have an astrological symbol so its recognition into the circle has been nonexistant until recent times. And the debate carries on even today, whether it should be included into the circle or not. Not to mention the fact that 13 cannot be divided into 360° evenly. I don't believe that Ophiuchus in any way disproves the fact there is a peace sign hidden within the circle of 12 so no it doesn't effect that. This however doesn't mean Ophiuchus has nothing to say. If you would like to learn more about Ophiuchus i would suggest -
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/ind ... opic=398.0
Aside of that, here is another potential reason for Ophiuchus in our time now. The answer that i was going to reply to this with is not the one I'm giving now but please, bear with me here as it may be very important.
In mythology their are numerous theories in regards to who the Ophiuchus figure represents. One of those put forth is that of Apollo. In Revelation it is believed that Apollyon in the greek, is in fact Apollo. Apollyon is the one whom they had as their king. The angel of the abyss. This is very interesting in regard to Ophiuchus coming down to enter the thoughts and minds of people who wish to add this SIGN to the circle of 12 isn't it? Is Ophiuchus the outcast?It doesn't matter how you feel about religion. This book is here for a reason. Revelation chapter 12 -
And their was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found anymore in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, THAT OLD SERPENT, called the devil, and satan, which decieveth the whole world: HE was CAST OUT into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Is Ophiuchus a warning SIGN? It occured to me that Ophiuchus could be the SIGN that is to warn us of the things that are soon to happen here on earth. Positively worth a ponder!! PEACE

_________________
Wherever the truth can be found is where i would like to be.
Unfortunately, there aren't to many places i would like to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 pm
Posts: 1024
Location: Northern ;-)
ojibway wrote:
Whitebearpaw wrote:
Did you know that the downward pointed fork of a peace sign without the circle represents the death of man? However, when the symbol is placed inside of a circle it then represents the total death of all people! This is as its explained in Rudolf Koch's book - The Book of Signs. Well then. PEACE?

The Kolbrin says there were 2 types of humans in the beginning, the Yoslings and the Godmen, the Yoslings were known to the Godmen as, "Those who inherit death". When the cankerworms of sickness and disease were released to afflict all, all became inheritors of death. What I explained to you about paternal DNA overruling maternal DNA is no different than what you just said. Paternal DNA when placed inside the Ova(O) brings death to all, if only more people would ask why that is. Unfortunately, most accept death as a good thing, they tell themselves they are going to a better place, or people do not think about death at all. O well, I like that saying better than peace.

Ojibway, are not the symbol and the word then two different things? If we are standing in front of one another and i say to you " Peace Brother" does it not mean something other than what the symbol might mean to you?

_________________
Wherever the truth can be found is where i would like to be.
Unfortunately, there aren't to many places i would like to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:44 pm
Posts: 2038
...

_________________
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education" Mark Twain
Teach me - I'll forget
Show me - I may remember
Involve me - I'll understand"
- Chinese Proverb


Last edited by ojibway on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:53 pm 
Offline
Very 2012esque
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 am
Posts: 117
Location: Oregon
Whitebearpaw wrote:
RegularGuy wrote:
Whitebearpaw, I followed the instructions and discovered the peace sign as you described. It was a fun excercise. I'm weak in Astrology and sign(ology) so I'll have to meditate on what the meaning may be. One question for you though. Wasn't their originally 13 astrological signs? And what might that mean to your theory?

Peace!

Ophiuchus is the omitted 13th zodialogical sign. This was a sign that was mentioned by Ptolemy and has roots going back even further than that. Unlike the circle of 12 that exists now, Ophiuchus does not have an astrological symbol so its recognition into the circle has been nonexistant until recent times. And the debate carries on even today, whether it should be included into the circle or not. Not to mention the fact that 13 cannot be divided into 360° evenly. I don't believe that Ophiuchus in any way disproves the fact there is a peace sign hidden within the circle of 12 so no it doesn't effect that. This however doesn't mean Ophiuchus has nothing to say. If you would like to learn more about Ophiuchus i would suggest -
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/ind ... opic=398.0
Aside of that, here is another potential reason for Ophiuchus in our time now. The answer that i was going to reply to this with is not the one I'm giving now but please, bear with me here as it may be very important.
In mythology their are numerous theories in regards to who the Ophiuchus figure represents. One of those put forth is that of Apollo. In Revelation it is believed that Apollyon in the greek, is in fact Apollo. Apollyon is the one whom they had as their king. The angel of the abyss. This is very interesting in regard to Ophiuchus coming down to enter the thoughts and minds of people who wish to add this SIGN to the circle of 12 isn't it? Is Ophiuchus the outcast?It doesn't matter how you feel about religion. This book is here for a reason. Revelation chapter 12 -
And their was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found anymore in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, THAT OLD SERPENT, called the devil, and satan, which decieveth the whole world: HE was CAST OUT into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Is Ophiuchus a warning SIGN? It occured to me that Ophiuchus could be the SIGN that is to warn us of the things that are soon to happen here on earth. Positively worth a ponder!! PEACE


Whitebearpaw, your research is very compelling and interesting and I clearly have my homework to do. I find the Revelation connection to Apollyon very interesting indeed. Well done!

Cheers!

_________________
A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow. -Patton


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:20 pm 
Offline
Author / Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 pm
Posts: 3728
.

_________________
Truth is the key to eternal life.


Last edited by Ken McClellan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:07 am 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 pm
Posts: 1024
Location: Northern ;-)
When you say something to someone it generally isn't received with a symbol on it. To receive a word or words with an intended truth or a comforting feeling is a gift that we should all share with one another more often. If one says peace to another the word itself implies no ill-intent. I guess how the word is received then is where a problem can occur. Maybe this is where some of our biggest issues with one another come into play in this world today. How we receive the words that were hearing or reading are no longer a gift to one another and this has come to choke the life out of all of us. When i say peace, it comes from my heart with no ill-will or any strings attached. Ojibway, this ones for you ----- PEACE BROTHER.

_________________
Wherever the truth can be found is where i would like to be.
Unfortunately, there aren't to many places i would like to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:22 am 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:44 pm
Posts: 2038
...

_________________
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education" Mark Twain
Teach me - I'll forget
Show me - I may remember
Involve me - I'll understand"
- Chinese Proverb


Last edited by ojibway on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:10 pm 
Offline
Very 2012esque
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 108
Location: wirral,uk
Whitebearpaw wrote:
Did you know that the downward pointed fork of a peace sign without the circle represents the death of man? However, when the symbol is placed inside of a circle it then represents the total death of all people! This is as its explained in Rudolf Koch's book - The Book of Signs. Well then. PEACE?

WOW!!!!this is very interesting indeed!!!ive got to say my attention span is pretty much non existint at the moment with giving up smoking so i cheated and read ahead to save me actually doing the exercise :D anyways im convinced it has to mean something and will be looking into reading the book above :) peace :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:43 am 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 pm
Posts: 1024
Location: Northern ;-)
Whitebearpaw wrote:
I am about to enlighten you to some knowledge that may have been known to a world long ago but is no longer. I discovered this a number of years ago and have kept it a secret until now. What you are about to learn is no joke. There is a hidden symbol within the zodiac and you'll be amazed that it is even there. It cannot be there by accident or by chance. It is there and there's no two ways about it. Bear with me as i try to explain how to get there but first, a little bit about the zodiac. Today the ages of each sign are counted with equal periods of width and years. Hence, one age is 30° wide and 2,160 years long by 12 signs. The total length through all 12 signs would be 360° and 25,920 years long. Its important to realize that this was not always the way it was seen. Zodiac ages do not have the same length which means different period lengths for each sign. According to the egyptians the duration of the various ages were ( and in my opinion still are, as i do not hold to the current standard ) as follows -
Aquarius - 2,016 ) 28°
Capricorn - 2,304 ) 32°
Sagitarius - 2,304 ) 32°
Scorpius - 1,872 ) 26°
Libra - 1,872 ) 26°
Virgo - 2,592 ) 36°
Leo - 2,592 ) 36°
Cancer - 1,872 ) 26°
Gemini - 1,872 ) 26°
Taurus - 2,304 ) 32°
Aries - 2,304 ) 32°
Pisces - 2,016 ) 28°

This completes a precessional cycle of 25,920 years. These numbers are reflected from the book The Orion Prophecy by Patrick Geryl.
I shall now begin to explain what to do, and please, bear with me here.
On a piece of paper draw a circle about the size of your hand. It doesn't have to be perfect.
Mark a point in the center of the circle.
Now divide the circle into 12 sections for each of the 12 signs of the zodiac making 1/8 inch marks ( Only don't draw the lines through to the center of the circle ).
Write the names of the zodiac ( small print ) in each section using the chart above as they are in order.
Now add or subtract the amount of degrees needed to make 30° - which is now the standard rule. I'll help make it easier. It should look like this -
Aquarius - 28° to make 30° = (+2)
Capricorn - 32° to make 30° = (-2)
Sagitarius - 32° 30° = (-2)
Scorpius - 26° 30° = (+4)
Libra - 26° 30° = (+4)
Virgo - 36° 30° = (-6)
Leo - 36° 30° = (-6)
Cancer - 26° 30° = (+4)
Gemini - 26° 30° = (+4)
Taurus - 32° 30° = (-2)
Aries - 32° 30° = (-2)
Pisces - 28° 30° = (+2) > ( )Write these numbers as is just INSIDE the circle with their respective signs.
Now you are going to add the difference of each sign with the difference previous to it starting with Virgo in a counter-clockwise motion. Transfer your -6 Virgo to the outside of the circle and place the rest of your answers just OUTSIDE the circle. Not sure if i explained that properly so here's more help. (((Its also important to note that you should only just move the numbers and not the signs!))) Answers should look like this -
Virgo - (-6) + (+4) = -2 is now outside Libra
Libra - (-2) + (+4) = +2 is now outside Scorpio
Scorpio - (+2) + (-2) = 0 is now outside Sagitarius
Sagitarius - (0) + (-2) = -2 is now outside Capricorn
Capricorn - (-2) + (+2) = 0 is now outside Aquarius
Aquarius - (0) + (+2) = +2 is now outside Pisces
Pisces - (+2) + (-2) = 0 is now outside Aries
Aries - (0) + (-2) = -2 is now outside Taurus
Taurus - (-2) + (+4) = +2 is now outside Gemini
Gemini - (+2) + (+4) = +6 is now outside Cancer
Cancer - (+6) + (-6) = 0 is now outside Leo
And of course
Leo - (0) + (-6) = -6 Outside of Virgo is where we started.
Here i should point out that i chose to start in Virgo because Virgo and Leo are the two largest signs in the sky and since they are next to each other i simply split the two starting with the largest and ending with the largest. I also moved counter-clockwise because this is the way we move through our calender year. Anyways, if i did this correctly it should now work.
Next draw a straight line from each one of the zeros (0) to the mark in the center of the circle. Now adjust the circle so that Leo is in the 12:00 position, and Aquarius is in the 6:00 position. DO YOU SEE THAT!!!!!! Its pretty amazing isn't it? Its there and like i said earlier there's no two ways about it! What does that mean to me? Well first, i believe that there's permanently imprinted information inside of us all that goes back eons. And sometimes certain information has a way of working itself out of the stream of consciousness for our benefit to be understood at specific intervals in time and history. Also if i remember correctly, according to Patrick Geryl a disastrous event took place in the ages of Leo and Sagitarius. Also, it was in the age of Aries i believe that the Joshua miracle took place with the earth standing still about a whole day. Records of this event have been found in other nations of antiquity over the world including South America and China so this could very well mark times in our history when there is likely to be some sort of worldwide event (be it dramatic or disastrous). As well, we have begun to move into Aquarius. I think it maybe also has something to do with our galaxy and our location within the galaxy. Since there's always something more than what's on the surface, maybe there's is something more that can be figured out with this. I know i'm certainly not finished entertaining any thoughts about it! Oh and by the way PEACE
:-)

_________________
Wherever the truth can be found is where i would like to be.
Unfortunately, there aren't to many places i would like to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 am 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 pm
Posts: 1024
Location: Northern ;-)
Is it really true? Can someone tell me please? I can't find any solid info on this!! Did they really add Ophiuchus to the zodiac? I am a Taurus through and through, NOT AN ARIES!!! Any info would be helpful. Is this official? PEACE

_________________
Wherever the truth can be found is where i would like to be.
Unfortunately, there aren't to many places i would like to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 am 
Offline
Superstar Contributor

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 am
Posts: 1643
yes and no
that's helpful, huh?
many different approaches to the zodiac
the western tropical zodiac - the one we're used to - no Ophiuchus
the vedic sidereal zodiac - that one probably does make you an aries - no Ophiuchus
"real" solar zodiac - Ophiuchus ... http://www.reocities.com/astrologyconstellations/ophiuchus.htm

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Hidden Secret of the Zodiac
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 am 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 pm
Posts: 1024
Location: Northern ;-)
Thanks for the link silver30. Still seems a confusing situation though in that two people born on the same day in different parts of the world could have different signs?- or something like that. See what i mean? :lol: PEACE

_________________
Wherever the truth can be found is where i would like to be.
Unfortunately, there aren't to many places i would like to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered withphp BB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 php BB Group