It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Had a possible time/dimension slip
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:21 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Me and my father were driving a car. We driven until he turned left on some parking lot and turned around (and later turned on some street that we previously past). I asked him why did we turn around? He said he had to turn around and go on call (some people called him for a job he had to do). We were then going down that street the call was supposedly came from. Moments later, my father turns and goes on the highway. I asked him why, he said to go home. I asked him if he forgot about the call, he said he doesn't know what I am talking about. I was startled.

I think I slipped into another dimension where my dad didn't have to go on call (for a job) that day.

Post subject: Re: Had a possible time/dimension slip
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 pm 
Superstar Contributor

dementia?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 pm 
Superstar Contributor

vision-master wrote:
dementia?

i was gonna ask that too.

is your father old? i mean, is he healthy too? possibly could be he forgot what he was doing.

or could very well possibly you moved your consciousness into a different grid program/reality/illusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:08 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Another interesting thing is that I have seen 11:11 (on the clock I have in my room) earlier in the day that this had happened.

Edit: My father is a healthy man. He is strong mentally. He does not forget like this easily.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:01 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

2012 links to the Mayan Calendar end time at 11:11 UT, Universal Time. (December 12, 2012).

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness.

I think you may be right about what you eperienced.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:03 pm 
2012 Elder

Something similar happened to a colleague of mine. We were on our way to a meeting in his car when all of a sudden he couldn't remember where we were going and why. Later, clinical depression was diagnosed as the cause. He was perfectly OK after treatment.
Another possibility, (as has been mentioned) is the onset of dementia. Dementia is no respecter of health - or in fact of age. Sometimes it starts with little lapses.
There are various causes of memory loss. Though I am sure you would much prefer some esoteric cause, it can't harm to also keep an eye out for other occurrences.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:12 pm 
Superstar Contributor

pipsqueak wrote:
Another possibility, (as has been mentioned) is the onset of dementia. Dementia is no respecter of health - or in fact of age. Sometimes it starts with little lapses.
There are various causes of memory loss. Though I am sure you would much prefer some esoteric cause, it can't harm to also keep an eye out for other occurrences.

Me and my dad drink a lot of natural tea, water with honey and take Aloe Vera pills (along with eating a lot of healthy food like Subway sandwiches, grapes, apples, etc.). I think we are in good health.
I know that something did happen to me that day (a dimension slip). It was unexplainable to me at first but later I realized how strange that instance was. I have never had an experience like that before.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm 
2012 Elder

Understand, I am not saying it is not what you say it is, but it can't harm to be watchful. Eating and living healthy stack the odds in our favour, but unfortunately life isn't always fair and there is no guarantee we won't get sick.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 pm 
Valued 2012er

Please, PLEASE make a note about this to your father's doctor. While it may have been a dimensional slip, it MAY be the start of some form of dementia ( as has been mentioned). From experience with a family member, I can tell you that dementia is sneaky. Healthy people are NOT immune to it...

If it turns out to NOT be related to a physical cause, nothing is lost; if it is the beginning of something, the doctor will know how best to deal with it.

PLEASE tell her/him what happened. :!:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:54 pm 
2012 Elder

Not everything has a esoteric meaning. This could be the onset of a disease happening to him, or even you. It never hurts to get checked out, and if both of you are written a clean bill of mental health, then perhaps search the esoterics of it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

I have had some strange things happen to me, mostly at night and sometimes during the day. Out of body type experiences with a lapse of time. I see people sometimes that never seem to speak and they seem a little out of focus, sometimes they are just shadows. Been happening to me since I was about 10 years old and has declined greatly in the past 2 years (I'm 29 now) There were a few instances that seemed kind of odd to me one was when I was about 15-16 and some comet was passing by. I felt like I was torn from my body and shot towards the comet at incredible speed. I felt VERY afraid and freaked out. Once the fear set in so much I shot back to my body before ever reaching the comet. Once I was back into my body I fell to the floor. A part of me wished I had stayed clam and allowed myself to go to the comet. At the time I was so afraid that if my "soul-being" got to close to the comet that it was burn up leaving nothing but an empty body behind. Another instance (about 24yrs old) I left my body and walked around the house outside. I got to my bedroom window and banged on it loudly and then felt my self snap back to my body. Me and my girlfriend shot straight up in bed. I asked her what was wrong and she said someone banged on the window. I felt the blood drain from my face, I thought that these "out of body experiences" may have just been dreams until this point. Now these only occur about once every 4 - 6 months. When I was younger it seemed to happen very often.
Not sure what it all was, doctors had nothing to offer, said I was fine. Even had cat-scans and mri's this year. Nothing.. I've always seem to be very perceptive about everything around me including people. When I was younger I would sometimes stare at the stars, not often, rare even. Even seen something very scary one night as a ball of light was flying around a highway bridge about 3 am, no traffic at all. I was about 11 years old then. Woke my father, he said it was a dream but convinced him to go look with me. When we got to the back door there were suddenly 4-5 cop cars with police officers looking all around up at the sky. Nothing was ever mentioned about it. Not saying it was alien, but definitely weird. In the past 5 years I feel more and more interested in the stars and find myself standing outside staring at them often. Anyway, figured I'd share since I was having loss of time and some weird stuff seeming to happen.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]