Q. What will make 2012 a new beginning for the entire human race?
A. Internet Voting, of course. What is Internet Voting and what can it deliver to our desktops?
Internet Voting is continuous voting on all major issues, by all Americans. Internet Voting requires that a new law be passed. This law will require that all branches of government, including all their contractors, suppliers and associates, must comply with the popular vote (or be permanently expelled from politics, the internet, and serve a mandatory prison sentence).
Current voting practices are not verifiable or honest as we saw in Florida and in Ohio, a few years back. The old system allows for boxes of votes to be thrown off trains and replaced by middle men all over the country. Voting machines can be compromised and create two anti-votes for every legitimate vote! The secret ballot is the enemy of democracy and allows for all sorts of, well… secrets to creep in. We must vote publically and fearlessly and learn lessons from our own bad voting. This is how we grow and learn. Fortunately, Internet Voting is forgiving and allows for immediate corrections if mistaken.
Verifying the Internet Vote is easy if it is simply made public and preserved online for future checking. Everyone can check their own votes, by their own picture and enough personal data to verify the vote. The complilation of votes can be checked by volunteer programmers, or anyone else. Votes can tallied by locality, and verified by address and census most carefully, and then slowly and carefully accumulated around the country, by the people, not government and certainly not corporations.
Here are some reasons to pursue internet voting:
1. Only respected Voting can put real power in the hands of real people who want to control their own destiny as a nation. Only this can satisfy the constitution’s mandate of life to its fullest, complete liberty from tyranny, and the pursuit of happiness, and even eventual enlightenment.
2. America is no longer “of the people by the people and for the people” as our forefathers established. Somewhere along the line it has become "of the government, by the people, for the corporations".
3. Term limits are no longer needed, if we find a good public servant we can keep them in until they die. If public servants want to put corporation profits before the people they can be voted out immediately and punished. Public servants must be subject to public trials about their conduct while in office. The people have the right to punish and even execute traitors to 350 million people and children and trillions of animals, too. And let’s not forget whole ecosystems like the Gulf of Mexico that Obama recently allowed. If the people had Internet Voting before this fiasco, things would have been fixed much faster, Today they are still not fixed.
4. Unseen forces are regularly taking advantage us, they are sending our children off to die in profit wars, they are spending our social security on wars and FEMA camps. They are bailing out our enemies, the banks, and leaving us to flounder in painful poverty, they are using our money to destroy buildings and kill their inhabitants as in Oklahoma and Twin Towers, they are policing the world after enflaming it with black op projects like Bay of Pigs and the Gulf of Tonkin incident, they are killing our beloved Presidents like Kennedy, candidates like Sen. Edward Kennedy and Senators like Paul Wellstone and McFadden, who was poisoned. This is a century long, covert war! We must rally and win it.
5. The FDA is supposed to protect our food and drugs and now they have banned herbs and vitamins and approved a vast array of dangerous pharmaceuticals and neurotoxic sweetners, fluoride in the water and mercury in tooth fillings, etc. We could vote hundreds of dangerous chemicals out of our country in minutes if we had reliable Internet Voting.
6. We need jobs and patriotic corporations, not globalists pitting us off against prison and slave labor.
7. We need real borders to keep out real leeches. Those people need to fix their own country with our model.
8. We need viable and affordable medical treatments and insurance, not what the AMA has given us after killing off Royal Rife and other energy and natural healers. Cuba has 4 times the system we have at 1/4 the cost. Internet Voting can bring this to us.
9. We need free energy not suppressed energy. Over-unity engines have existed for decades but can't get through the corrupt patent office simply because they use an outdated physics model. Our costs for this are unconscionable and astronomical.
10. We need nationalized utilities under our control, especially a free and unbiased internet. Gas is only 13 cents a gallon in Venezuela and we have more oil than Venezuela. And why do we pay them for Internet? Why don't the People buy a nice glass pipe and a some satellites and make them pay be advertise their shit on our internet? ef'em.
11. We need our taxes spent on us until we are strong enough to help others. People are going bankrupt, they are starving, they have lost hope of a brighter future. Depression and drinking are up.
12. We need a foreign policy of helpfulness and transparency to gradually ease tensions and potential combatants around the world.
13. We need to stop the clever and “legal” flow of money into the hands of the 1 percent. The problem here is that selfish laws are written by corporations and passed by bribed Senators, in an old boy network. Many good books on this.
14. We need to send about half of wall street to prison for following obviously injurious laws written by financial scammers and even conspirators.
15. We need to audit the private company, mistaken called the Federal Reserve, and demand the return of their stolen trillions. This needs to be a global military operation directed by the people of America. This money needs be apprehended and redistributed to all the people and Military and the police who help so that we can have money to get our economcy rolling again. Money is like blood to an economy and we are growing more anemic by the day, so we must get this going.
16. We need a flatten, progressive tax to avoid the burden of calculating taxes constantly. The current tax code exists to make us pay more; and them pay less --and it needs to be thrown out with Internet Voting this year. Too many loop holes for the rich that we did not vote for! Those profiting from the country should pay more; those helping the country should pay less, those sitting around and trying to leech off the Citizens should get lost.
17. We no longer even know who is running our government anymore. It could even be aliens who want to eat us, for all we know. Why are we taking chances on this? We don’t have to. We can make sure that we are running our own government and choosing our own taxation and spending programs. We don’t have to take chances, and trust hidden criminals, with the current technology to empower us.
18. Any Representative Government, that we could ever vote into power, can be immediately be bought off for less than a billion dollars. Only about 550 people actually run the government. This is chump change for the Illuminati. They can make trillions off just a couple of corrupt terms as we have seen with Clinton revoking the Glass-Steagle Act and then Illuminati type investors, protected by Greenspan himself, wrecking our economy just four years later. Why do we allow these obviously scams? Why? We can only trust ourselves and the people around us, that we can see and know.
19. We must be protected by government; not misinformed. Radiation from Japan, for example, is far worse than we have been told and this could end up killing millions. Yet the American government sent out letters telling doctors stating not to prescribe Iodin
e, even. It almost seems like they are trying to depopulate us sometimes.
20. We must rid our country of nuclear energy to be safer. We have a replacement with nanosolar panels, wind and natural gas and even magnetic engines. This currently seems to be blocked by the oil cartel. How will this ever get done without Internet Voting?
21. Washington has thousands of lobbyists working constantly, versus, The People voting for one skull and bones candidate every 4 years. I rest my case! We have absolutely no power because we have never grabbed it.
22. The people are being laughed at in elite circles. They are considered stupid, weak, confused, brow beaten, polluted, chemtrailed, subhuman, cattle, goyem, lemmings, pawns, soldiers, mules, taxpayers, job whores, useless eater, niggers, spicks, enslaved, worker bees, property, etc. This has got to stop. We are citizens, but no one will believe it until we get off our ass and take back our own country.
23. Most of our taxes now go to servicing the debt which has been legally inflated over the years by guess who?
24. Internet Voting is the logical destiny of the American Revolution and for all Democracies around the world. Let’s stop effing around with this revolution and get it over with. After 200 years of fighting, this is the best issue to give your life for.
25. The downside risks of Internet Voting are far less that the risks of continuing with corrupt representative government, that has frankly gone fascist, replete with propagandizing media, and criminal banking, military and economic forces.
26. Internet Voting is the one and only mechanism that can fix all other problems in Government. Good government is ultimately doing a hundred things well, but we need Internet Voting to get to the other 100 things. How do we get internet Voting?
Internet Voting is not going to be handed to us! We are going to have to take it by force. The easiest and quickest way I can think of, to "demand it now", is to simply pick a date for the whole country to withhold taxes, until a reliable, verifiable system is handed over to the people, and a new law is written to force government to obey the vote once it reaches quorum.
There can be no more taxation without The People’s concept of representation becoming the law of the land. Remember it does no good to have news if we can’t vote on it, and it does no good to have Internet Voting if the government is not required to follow the vote. So we really need good information, time to digest the issues, a way of voting instantly and continuously, as well as a responsive Government that serves The People instead of banks, queens, vaticans, friends, aliens, or corporations. The People should be the first to be served not the last. How would Internet Voting work?
Like any blog or a poll. You read the issues, you read the pros and cons, you think about it, you enter your password, you vote for your favorite multiple choice. Your vote is displayed by your name and picture and fingerprint, or DNA sample, for all to see and double check for years to come. Your friends may call you and bitch about your vote, but you can change your vote or tell them to foff, as you wish. It’s your vote and no one can take it from you. This is America, the land of the free, the home of the brave.
From the great day when we demand Internet Voting, we have the greatest day in the history of democracy, for we have finally arrived at giving each citizen the right to control his government on a day to day basis. From this great day we simply keep researching, or hiring researchers, accountants and military strategists to assist with our voting, until our government is finally fine-tuned to the indomitable and humane will of The People.
This is what the Founders of our Country started. This is what the Soldiers of the Constitution and the Signers of the Declaration wanted for us. There can be no asking, begging, praying or protesting for what is our inalienable, natural right. We must take it from all usurpers, we must seize it from all enemies foreign or domestic, and we must take it now, before the Earth and our futures are ruined.
Somebody is already trying to do this at http://www.amercianselect.org
. I hope they are a good group.http://www.americanselect.org/about