It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: How To Avoid Taking the RFID Chip
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 am 
Superstar Contributor

It looks like someone else was thinking along the same line about the purpose of the RFID chip.

Here's the article the Youtube-OP was referring to.

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politi ... rfid-chips

Healthcare, your job, and Salary will be tied to it and more.

Post subject: Re: How To Avoid Taking the RFID Chip
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 am 
Superstar Contributor

Heh, just to avoid confusion from too little knowledge -

The ties between the RFID chip and the national healthcare bill are predicated on a misunderstanding of a portion of the bill mandating a national registry of medical devices. In other words, if you become a cyborg, your parts are going to be in a database along with your identity for the expressed purposes of monitoring efficacy and assisting in 'recall' efforts.

I don't think the chip itself is anything dangerous, but the mindset and state of the union that would give rise to such a system is horrifying to me and exists right now. There are millions of alternatives for our future - only one plan leads to enslavement of our minds and bodies.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:38 am 
Very 2012esque

In itself the chippie is not dangerous but one must have protection from any form of abuse. Without certain safeguards it could be a dark road we are travelling.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:01 am 
Superstar Contributor

unless you stay away from civilization there is no way. you might delay it a while, but eventually you will get one. they will find you, and make you get one. it will be illegal to not have one, you will go to jail for a long time so they can prove a point, scare people into wanting one

"Don't know what, who, when or where, but It's coming, I can feel it, and it' going to be big, and I intend to live and tell about it"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:27 am 
Superstar Contributor

Fremen wrote:
Heh, just to avoid confusion from too little knowledge -

The ties between the RFID chip and the national healthcare bill are predicated on a misunderstanding of a portion of the bill mandating a national registry of medical devices. In other words, if you become a cyborg, your parts are going to be in a database along with your identity for the expressed purposes of monitoring efficacy and assisting in 'recall' efforts.

I don't think the chip itself is anything dangerous, but the mindset and state of the union that would give rise to such a system is horrifying to me and exists right now. There are millions of alternatives for our future - only one plan leads to enslavement of our minds and bodies.

This^

Indeed, the chip itself is completely benign. It's the human administrators behind it that concern me. I can only see new forms of corruption, conflicts, and dispair from this. I can't help that we planted the seed for this reality to come to fruition and now we must endure the bitterness from it's fruits for a time. There is a light at the end of this tunnel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 pm 
Valued 2012er

...How can they put it into you without you knowing?

"If you haven't pissed someone off, you're not trying hard enough" - Me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:11 am 
Superstar Contributor

They won't need to make everyone take it. It's not going to be like "Ok everyone, come in to your local DMV and have this chip inserted to your hand", it's going to happen gradually over 1 or 2 generations. They will just pass a law that the new birth certificate is an RFID chip and as soon as people are born that's the first the doctor will do is put this tiny chip in the baby's hand.

If you don't have one now, I'm pretty sure your safe. It's the future generations that don't have a choice.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:50 am 
Very 2012esque

I am pondering what would happen if one was to scrub it with a doofer? Would I cease to exist? Would I exist anyway? Sometimes I feel like I don't, just a figment of some-one's warped imagination! :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]