It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Pyramid CAPSTONE = Sator/Rotas Square = Rodins Vortex Math!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:10 pm 
Author / Researcher

This thread was previously titled "Pompeii 'Knights Templar Magic Square' is Solomon's Treasure"
I decided to change it with good reason.

Pyramid CAPSTONE = Sator/Rotas Square = Rodins Vortex Math!

:arrow: viewtopic.php?p=241522#p241522
The updates to the thread explains why I changed the title.
It becomes self explanatory and self evident.

Truth is like that.
It is creepy because it creeps up on you.

Of late I have come to 'see and feel' a REAL treasure has been embedded within the 5x5 Knights Templar Magic Square of Mars, known by the ancients as the Sator/Rotas Square of Pompeii, (btw the origin of this 5x5 magic square is :?: unknown)...

The treasure attributed to Solomon, recovered by the Knights Templar could very well be embedded within this 5x5 grid of 25 squares.
Was this 5x5 magic square of Mars used as a RIGHT Brain mnemonic (recording info) for what the ancients had 'quantified' into an archetypal 'theory of everything'?

And of course just as this 'remembered insight' came to me, two other folks approached me with how their correspondences are an interesting match for what I have simply 'recovered' by donning the guise of an ARKetypal sleuth.
All the world and its ages or stages are REALLY just stage rehearsals.

in short:
I feel what has been recovered is part of the treasure attributed to the 'temple of Solomon'.
A RIGHT Brain Mnemonic that can be used by the LEFT Brain to solve the 'gravity' puzzle...
Is the 5x5 magic square = a solution to the 'theory of everything'?

we shall see.
IF researchers have shown that language development is embedded within 'junk DNA'...
Are there correspondences for mnemonics to be found in DNA? :idea:

To start ...
remove the 9 that form a cross using the words teNet and teNet.
Note: the word teN appears on each arm when read from the outside to the center, each arm representing one of the four cardinal directions.
4 x teN (10) = 4 trees of life in the KAbalah.
Note: from the center outward the word Net is formed.
teN commandments or the 10 commandments that form a Net? :lol:

25-9 = 16
(note: these are the products of the Pythagorean 3 4 5 triangle too)

16 squares remaining.
How do they match up with the 16 elementary particles...
16 radio frequencies in the milky way?
:idea:
and of course the center of 12 is 13, of 4 is 5, of 6 is 7, etc...
thus the center of 16 is 17...

I have come across a few fellas on the Net who could help us develop these ideas more fully...in conjunction with my crazy ideas.
Two of these knights seated at the orthogonal table are edumucated men of science.

stay tuned for *updates* to this thread...as folks who have some insight in these matters make their appearance/s.
I need to send out some invitations to folks who are game players, who want to participate in a *game* that merges past/present/future into one moment...

namaste

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/1 ... room-1258/

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Pompeii 'Knights Templar Magic Square' is Solomon's Treasure
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:28 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Is this what you are referring to ralph?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:53 pm 
Author / Researcher

vision-master wrote:
Is this what you are referring to ralph?

the following are also templates to learn from...
ImageImage

ImageImage

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I can't help but visualize the ancient Ho Tu Map while tracing the Flying Stars across my fingers - When I was studying in China, I was taught that the Ho Tu *Magic 5 Map* was used for divination purposes and represented the creative force of the balance of Yin and Yang. The Ho Tu Map along with the equally important Lo Shu are related to two ancient Chinese images: The Dragon Carrying the Map of Ho and the Tortoise with the Writing. The 5 elements are represented on the back of the tortoise (water, wood, fire, metal and earth) which signifies the importance of the middle number 5 on the Lo Shu. The Dragon Horse had the 8 trigrams or Kwa on it. Each trigram has its own meaning depending on the line combinations and they apply to all possible relations of life. The Kwa are used for divination and their understanding provides the key to the riddle of the universe. It just kinda resonated with me when you wrote that the 5X5 magic square equals a solution to the THEORY OF EVERYTHING, this is the first thing that popped into my mind...I know I know maybe I should just go back to posting on the WORD THREAD, this is waaaay out of my element :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:41 pm 
Author / Researcher

OhGreekOne wrote:
I can't help but visualize the ancient Ho Tu Map while tracing the Flying Stars across my fingers - When I was studying in China, I was taught that the Ho Tu *Magic 5 Map* was used for divination purposes and represented the creative force of the balance of Yin and Yang. The Ho Tu Map along with the equally important Lo Shu are related to two ancient Chinese images: The Dragon Carrying the Map of Ho and the Tortoise with the Writing. The 5 elements are represented on the back of the tortoise (water, wood, fire, metal and earth) which signifies the importance of the middle number 5 on the Lo Shu. The Dragon Horse had the 8 trigrams or Kwa on it. Each trigram has its own meaning depending on the line combinations and they apply to all possible relations of life. The Kwa are used for divination and their understanding provides the key to the riddle of the universe. It just kinda resonated with me when you wrote that the 5X5 magic square equals a solution to the THEORY OF EVERYTHING, this is the first thing that popped into my mind...I know I know maybe I should just go back to posting on the WORD THREAD, this is waaaay out of my element :wink:

I don't think so. :wink:

ImageImage

visualize and realize that these two images are representations of each other.
both are 8 surrounding 1.
8 on the perimeter...one in the center.
do ancient chinese secrets help expose modern western biblical ruse?

yes....
2b cont'd...

namaste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:37 am 
Very 2012esque

Hi Raphael,

Thank you for inviting me to this forum. I shall start to post my vortex findings that have been re-covered hopefully by tomorrow. I believe once the map is complete we can re-construct Solomon's Templates. From what i have seen photobucket deletes SS images. Can anyone recommend an alternative that i can park some SS pics which can help unlock Solomon's Templates?

We shall soon see how the lock and key mechanism is related to 5x5 Templar magic square, Swastika, Templar Cross, New Jerusalem, Tai Hsuan Ching, Marko Rodin, NaSSim Haramein, DNA, accupuncture meridians, flower of life, # 17, # 25, # 36+1, #153, Cube of Petrous, and Methuselah Code 969. What i have been able to partly recover is part of our heritage that i believe even pre-dates the teachings from Greece, Egypt, Sumeria, Atlantis, and Lumeria. It is in this sense then primordial in nature.

namaste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 am 
Superstar Contributor

hi and wellcome mihr,sounds very exciting , have now gone back and read most of rapheals material so looks like more mind exspanding coming , blessed be

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:20 pm 
Author / Researcher

MihrYazd wrote:
Hi Raphael,

Thank you for inviting me to this forum. I shall start to post my vortex findings that have been re-covered hopefully by tomorrow. I believe once the map is complete we can re-construct Solomon's Templates. From what i have seen photobucket deletes SS images. Can anyone recommend an alternative that i can park some SS pics which can help unlock Solomon's Templates?

We shall soon see how the lock and key mechanism is related to 5x5 Templar magic square, Swastika, Templar Cross, New Jerusalem, Tai Hsuan Ching, Marko Rodin, NaSSim Haramein, DNA, accupuncture meridians, flower of life, # 17, # 25, # 36+1, #153, Cube of Petrous, and Methuselah Code 969. What i have been able to partly recover is part of our heritage that i believe even pre-dates the teachings from Greece, Egypt, Sumeria, Atlantis, and Lumeria. It is in this sense then primordial in nature.

namaste

hello mo,

Mo I have been reading about 153...
And about casting the NET from the right side of the boat. :wink:

namaste

p.s.
I now park ALL swastika images here:
http://imageshack.us/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:47 pm 
Author / Researcher

Solving the SATOR square?
Shall we proceed? :wink:

Can it be shown that the SATOR Square is a RIGHT Brain mnemonic that matches up with modern quantum theory originating from the LEFT Brain that proposes a theory that rests upon 16 fundamental elementary particles?

Some of the clues...

The words TENET form a cross.
In the image above we see that the word TEN or NET appears 4 times forming 4 arms of the cross.

Nine squares are used to form this cross.
1 letter 'N'
4 letter 'E'
4 letter 'T'

What role does the cross play?
16 squares remain.
Can we place these remaining 16 into groups according to their letters?

2 x 'S'
2 x 'P'
4 x 'A'
4 x 'O'
4 x 'R'

Sutton Hoo Treasure
http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/hi ... p-bur.aspx

Now here is a treasure I recently came across.
Note how the detail spotted on the largest of '3' hanging bowls, found in the 7th century Sutton Hoo burial chamber, corresponds to the Sator Square Letters, showing potential relationships. :wink:
i.e. note the four 4x4 grids in the 'E' positions.
OR how the 3 small circles on each flank correspond with ATO.

ImageImage
Sutton Hoo Hanging Bowl detail...

2bee continued...

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:17 am 
Very 2012esque

What is to follow represents what i refer to as Mithraic Alchemy. I will post the basic principles today which are self explanatory.

Note that the Tetragrams are arranged according to T'ien but the order is from left to right vs. traditional arrangement of right to left.
The 17 unique Symbols of Tai Hsuan Ching. These Symbols were derived through right brain meditation.

We shall soon see what an important role these Symbols will play as they hold the Key to unlock the Holiest of Holies.

But for now lets start with the 5x5 as a blank grid.

Next step is to utilize Hermetic Symbols that corespond to 17. Please observe:

Lets now place the 4 elements on the 5x5 grid.

Simple enough! now lets add the 12 Zodiac Symbols.

Here is a more colorful version of the Hermetic Swastika:

Lets now start decoding, here is the magic:

A more detailed version of Garduneh-Mihr:

Now note why this is important. Raphael has been emphasizing this iSSue of chirality.

Lets move on to the Lock and Key.

We are in-Cubated in 3D (8x8) binary grid.

Lets now inset the Key an See what happens!

Click! Click!

As a final step lets add the Numbers.

So now we have the Mathemagical grid.

In the next installment i shall explore the Rodin conection. Stay tuned folks!

Namaste

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 am 
Superstar Contributor

Okey Dockey . ta for making things easy . need you to explain click click .am self trained , please bearrr with me and maybe some others. also can or do the zodiac signs aslo relate to the 12 lines of cosmic electricity ( cosmic history chronicles volume ll )mmmmmmm you ve activated a few quest ions so will go searchig , lol

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:35 am 
Superstar Contributor

aianawa aianawa nui wrote:
Okey Dockey . ta for making things easy . need you to explain click click .am self trained , please bearrr with me and maybe some others. also can or do the zodiac signs aslo relate to the 12 lines of cosmic electricity ( cosmic history chronicles volume ll )mmmmmmm you ve activated a few quest ions so will go searchig , lol

Isn't this wonderful! :D Here is some brain food to get you ready for the blockbuster, I love PINE combs... I mean honey combs, hmmm no more bees for honey so I guess a little DMT will do the trick! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 am 
Superstar Contributor

hi 396 , got most of pine imfo at divinecosmos.com , reading material on this post i feel aiawaska journey may be coming , am a liftime anti drug person so we will see .first photo of pinial extended horozontally i know of , yes looking forward to next step and also better understanding of some past steps, lol

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:28 pm 
Author / Researcher

aianawa aianawa nui wrote:
Okey Dockey . ta for making things easy . need you to explain click click .am self trained ,

8x8 = 64 squares

ADD *click* 17 more squares

64 + 17 = 81 = 9x9 *click*

also note
64 - 37 = 27
(37 and 27 have a very interesting relationship also re: 137 fine structure constant)

64 = DNA association
81 = Musical association re: Pythagorean wolf interval and 81 has associations with 108 and 18.

namaste

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:57 pm 
Author / Researcher

MihrYazd wrote:

ImageImage

synchronicity?
the other day while you were posting the above image...I was reading about the Aztec.

I just happen to be reading up on the Aztec and the pre-Columbian Codex Borgia, on the same day you made your post.
Of course after reading about the Aztec character called 'Stripe-eye' and his journey along the blue road in the Aztec underworld, a path that just happened to contain 'foot-prints' ... :wink:

wow
wow
wow
This Codex based on the Aztec calender is laced with 'archetype'.
Many references are made to the calender based on the Book of Days.

Without a doubt I feel I can make this next statement.
What my research has yielded.
A significant obvious (to me) truth is thus:
MOST of the significant archetypes which came to be embedded into the 'narratives' that form the backbone of any CULTural belief, DEFAULT to the Great Cycle of Time that goes by several names...

Platonic Year
Great Year
Precession of the Equinoxes
Yuga/s
etc...

And the entire cosmic symphony is supported by stellar/stars, lunar/moon, and solar/sun correspondences that can certainly be found within ANY narrative.

Codex Borgia is another tremendous source of clues.
(plates 75 and 76 reveal the significance of 11:11)

Above we see one of the two gods associated with the NORTH.
The one presented is Tlazoteotl, the goddess of the MOON.
(why do I not find the MOON associated with the goddess and the NORTH surprising, why would I expect it?)

Tlazoteotl is seated before a hill with a CROSSROADS* and a bundle of sticks.
I count 3 sticks.
x y z axis perhaps?
note: the 4 FEET and the 4 colors.
how many are left feet and how many are right?

ONE of the footprints is perhaps asymmetric to the other three?
Actually this is exactly what particle physics suggests.

3 of the 4 forces symbolized by the 4 footprints are symmetrical...which means you could stack 3 of those footprints over each other.
HOWEVER the nuclear weak force was identified as not respecting laws of symmetry.
It is the weak link in the chain...that causes the entire system to break down.

Our reality is defined by a breakdown of symmetry called asymmetry.
The nuclear weak force is the reason we need superglue and have 1001 uses for duct tape. :lol:

SOUND?
note: the red line with 5 wave crests emanating from the mouth of the god to the right EAR of the initiate?

namaste

*nibiru = crossing/crossroad
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/1 ... sing-over/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next