It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Freemasons & PRECESSION & Ezekiel's Vision & the Swastika
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:37 pm 
Author / Researcher

UPDATE Dec 15th 2010
the Freemason connection to Precession Science can be found in this post further down this page.
:arrow: viewtopic.php?p=329656#p329656

What follows is the original Opening Post, written back in 2007.

In the above photo, Card X or 10 of the Tarot we see positioned the 4 Tetramorphs, the 4 figures represented by the 4 symbols representing the houses of the horoscope they are positioned in.

8 Scorpio is the Eagle
5 Leo is the Lion
2 Taurus is the Bull
11 Aquarius is the Human figure...

The 4 tetramorphs are then further associated with the 4 Evangelists.

Now where have I seen that representation before?
Of course...Egypt.

Here I present the 4 Canopic Jars found in the tombs of the Pharaohs.
They held the organs.
The figures you see on the jars were also known as the 4 Sons of Horus.

Do you see a resemblance of the 4 Sons of Horus to the 4 'tetramorphs'?

Quote:
The Christian tetramorph is a good example of how syncreticism occurs in religious symbolism.

The most-developed of all foursome or fournesses in religious symbolism in Christianity is the tetramorph of the four evangelists. It originated from the Jewish prophet Ezekiel who whilst in exile in Babylonia circa 550 BCE used the symbolism of Babylonian astrology for his own prophetic purposes. Ezekiel describes his vision in which the likeness of four living creatures came out of the midst of the fire thus:

As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. Ezekiel 1:10.

Ezekiel’s vision is based upon the astrology of the ancient Babylonians in which the constellations of the Zodiac (Greek for circle of animals) signs of Aquarius (the man/angel) Leo the Lion, Taurus the Bull and Scorpio the Eagle are represented as being a Throne for God Himself (called a Merkaba in Hebrew). Known astrologically as the Fixed Cross (with the substitution of the scorpion, a creature little known outside the Mediterranean basin and which was replaced early on by the winged eagle).

These four animal figures are also depicted in the early Christian evangelist Saint John’s book of the Apocalypse, the last book of the New Testament, the book of Revelation in which the events of the end times are revealed. Saint John alludes to Ezekiel’s vision thus-

And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. Revelation 4:7.

Christian iconography in the form of illuminated manuscripts developed the tetramorph in art-work quite early. Examples of the four Evangelists in the form of a tetramorph can be found from the 6th CE. including notably in the Book of Kells.

In theology Saint Jerome attributed Christian virtues to each of the four animals of the Christian tetramorph. The four evangelists of the Gospels being invariably depicted as Saint Matthew represented by a winged man, Saint Luke by an Ox, Saint Mark by a Lion and John the Evangelist by the Eagle. At the centre of many Christian tetramorphs is the Pantokrater (from Greek pan-all, krater - ruler) Jesus the Christ .

Like the Cross, the Tetramorph symbolises a highly-complex system of relationships and elements which find their origin in the centre. Thus the tetramorph alludes to the 5th element or quintessence, the element beyond the visible four natural elements of earth, air, water, and fire, to the invisible ether of the alchemists. The psychological equivalent of the Tetramorph, the Quaternity is explored in the writings of the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung.

What is far more interesting however is what these 4 significant symbols represented to the Arabic Astrologer...

These 4 Canopic Jars or the 4 Sons of Horus or the 4 Tetramorphs or the 4 Evangelists were ALL representations of the 4 Royal Stars.

The 4 Royal Stars were on Sol's path, they ... form part of our Sun's journey through its existence in the bigger picture.
These 4 Royal Stars and the forces they exert on our Sun as our Sun journeys past them ... eventually play a part in how our history unfolds ... how all that has been written plays itself out ....

May I add these 4 Royal Stars, were 4 of the brightest our Sun passes by.

Antares is in Scorpio
Aldebaran is in Taurus
Regulus is in Leo
Fomalhaut associated with Aquarius

And our Sun is profoundly and currently closest to Fomalhaut on it's journey along the ecliptic which is actually known as the precession of the equinoxes.
The vernal equinox is slated to have Aquarius holding that position for the next approx. 2000 years.

The Sun's orbit or 'backward precession through the 12 houses of the horoscope is actually a cycle that takes nearly 26,000 years to complete.
Fomalhaut is associated with Aquarius.

Here is the latest photo taken of Fomalhaut.
The dust cloud you see surrounding the Star is proof of the swirling motions necessary to form planets...scientists believe.

And another taken from a different perspective.

Please note also that Fomalhaut is the only one of the 4 Royal Stars that canNOT be occulted by the MOON.

Can the photo below be connected to the very esoteric Vesica Pisces?

Please note the similarity in the following photos below.
The first is a magnetic field around a dying star.
The second photo is a Binary Star illusion ... forming a rectangular field of light.

Our Sun it must be confirmed is on it's own undeniable journey.
Who are we to deny this truth?
How insignificant are we in terms of a bigger picture ... really?
We are less than the flea on the tail of the dog ... trying to wag the dog.
Hmm

Below is another photo that has its roots in Alchemy.
Please note however the presence of the 4 'tetramorphs', this time though these forces appear as the 4 basic elements.

fire / Ignis
water / Aqva
air / Aeris
earth / Terra

I might add, I can further trace the ancient 4 Royal Stars and their most influential alignments back to an ancient symbol.

The Swastika is in fact a symbol that marks out the 4 Royal Stars.
And the Persians / Iranians still 'march' to this symbol.

The scholarly book, Hamlet's Mill, suggests I am full on in my claims.
And may I suggest that I have simply taken the truth of the cycle of the precession of the equinoxes to its next level of truth.

Time will confirm my findings that the swastika is among other things, a symbol representing the cycle called precession.

Remember the swastika is known as a solar symbol the world over and is connected primarily to the Sun, the Egyptians even have reverence for a 'solar disk'.
The swastika is seen as a solar not lunar symbol...

Please note the area of influence marked by the intersection of the lines in the photo above.
What lines?

The X, Y and Z axis, as the photo below clearly shows.
Do you see the X that is formed in the circle above the Earth?

These lines are in fact marking out the same area as defined by the black shaded areas we see in the photo below. I took this photo last year (2006) in a Peruvian monastery, a monastery that was closed to the public for nearly 400 years.
Closed under suspicious circumstances, back in 1570 ... (12 years before the adoption of the Gregorian Calender)
It reopened in 1970.

Please note that the shaded areas in my photo are mapping out the same areas of influence caused by precession of the equinoxes. Remember that this GREAT CYCLE of time, as it is known, is also part of our Sun's life path.
Stars also born, live and die.
Many die, only to be reborn.
Hmm
(as it is in the macro so it is in the micro ... heaven above and below)

And please also note in the photo above the 4 black and white stars that exist on the edges of the shaded areas where the a cross is formed as an intercardinal X.
As opposed to the 'scrolls' that appear where the cross appears to be in a 'fixed' or cardinal position, +.

I then placed the swastika over the symbol I found in a Catholic Monastery in Peru.
Please note the similarity in color structure. We must acknowledge that the colors used represent light, which in science defaults to a waveform or vibration.

So we have a Black X, a White Circle and a Red Rectangle representing an 'Alchemic Vessel'.
remember the Binary Stars in the photo above that formed a rectangular shape of light / electro-magnetic fields.

And to show you regardless of which way the swastika rotates. clockwise or counterclockwise, the shaded area is still represented.

Below is another alchemy photo making a reference to 4 Stars, the Sun and the Moon forming an X.

I believe, quite obviously that the swastika plays a huge role in the formation of our collective consciousness, and I can only ponder why we keep trying to bury it?
We MUST acknowledge its role in the bigger picture.

If it makes a few Jewish people uneasy or uncomfortable ....too bad, I for one will NOT ignore the 20,000+ year history of this symbol because it was used inappropriately for 15 years by a madman and then further exploited by the victims for another 60+ years.

Sorry but the victims of the Holocaust have NO claim on this symbol that belongs to a collective humanity.

Even the Star of David, adopted late by Judaism has its roots elsewhere...

The dollar sign, $ and the Crucifix , and those who support these symbols, fundamentally, make me cringe, and both symbols with laughable ease can be shown to have more blood on their hands than the swastika.
But the victors do in fact write the HIStory.

I suggest the swastika be resurrected and acknowledged as part of the innate human architecture that helps profoundly animate us, bringing us to life as scientists have proved.

i.e. swastika = chiral = DNA

Is this cross-section of DNA a clue to the unraveling of X?

Cross-section of DNA

Quote:
UPDATE Dec. 15th 2010

“Tesla & Sagan make CONTACT” > what the HOLY GRAIL looks like...
:arrow: http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... ooks-like/
Please note how I have built on that original thought/IDEA/MEME that arrived via ??????
Please note as of today, I must align with the claim that DNA is a fine representation of the Holy Grail, that each of us is in possession of.

The next step, where the Judeao / Christian tribe forfeits and returns this symbol, back to its rightful place is needed so human consciousness can truly evolve to a higher plane.

Quote:
Below the bold highlights are mine.

The Christian tetramorph is a good example of how syncreticism occurs in religious symbolism.

The most-developed of all foursome or fournesses in religious symbolism in Christianity is the tetramorph of the four evangelists. It originated from the Jewish prophet Ezekiel who whilst in exile in Babylonia circa 550 BCE used the symbolism of Babylonian astrology for his own prophetic purposes. Ezekiel describes his vision in which the likeness of four living creatures came out of the midst of the fire thus:

As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. Ezekiel 1:10.

Ezekiel’s vision is based upon the astrology of the ancient Babylonians in which the constellations of the Zodiac (Greek for circle of animals) signs of Aquarius (the man/angel) Leo the Lion, Taurus the Bull and Scorpio the Eagle are represented as being a Throne for God Himself (called a Merkaba in Hebrew)

Known astrologically as the Fixed Cross (with the substitution of the scorpion, a creature little known outside the Mediterranean basin and which was replaced early on by the winged eagle).

These four animal figures are also depicted in the early Christian evangelist Saint John’s book of the Apocalypse, the last book of the New Testament, the book of Revelation in which the events of the end times are revealed. Saint John alludes to Ezekiel’s vision thus-

And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. Revelation 4:7.

Christian iconography in the form of illuminated manuscripts developed the tetramorph in art-work quite early. Examples of the four Evangelists in the form of a tetramorph can be found from the 6th CE. including notably in the Book of Kells.

In theology Saint Jerome attributed Christian virtues to each of the four animals of the Christian tetramorph. The four evangelists of the Gospels being invariably depicted as Saint Matthew represented by a winged man, Saint Luke by an Ox, Saint Mark by a Lion and John the Evangelist by the Eagle. At the centre of many Christian tetramorphs is the Pantokrater (from Greek pan-all, krater - ruler) Jesus the Christ .

Like the Cross, the Tetramorph symbolises a highly-complex system of relationships and elements which find their origin in the centre. Thus the tetramorph alludes to the 5th element or quintessence, the element beyond the visible four natural elements of earth, air, water, and fire, to the invisible ether of the alchemists. The psychological equivalent of the Tetramorph, the Quaternity is explored in the writings of the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung.

But the analogies do not end there.

What is a chimera?

In zoology, a chimera is an animal that has two or more different populations of genetically distinct cells that originated in different zygotes; if the different cells emerged from the same zygote, it is called a mosaicism.

Chimeras are formed from four parent cells (two fertilized eggs or early embryos fuse together) or from three parent cells (a fertilized egg is fused with an unfertilized egg or a fertilized egg is fused with an extra sperm). Each population of cells keeps its own character and the resulting animal is a mixture of mis-matched parts. An analogy is two jigsaw puzzles cut using an identical cutter, but with different pictures. A single puzzle can be made out of the mis-matched parts, but the completed puzzle will show parts of both different pictures.

Or may I suggest the 4 puzzle pieces made from the mis-matched parts form what is known as the Persian Chimera.

Quote:
This chimeral cherub combines the body of a bull, feet of a lion, wings and breast of an eagle, and a human head wearing a miter with six horns.
http://www.greatdreams.com/sacred/eighth-gate.htm

And what is the connection between chiral chemistry and biology and the mythical Persian Chimera, which has further connections to Greek Griffins and Eygptian Sphinxes or even the Lammasu or the Shedu?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shedu

Truth is, and with added irony, the continued oppression of this divine symbol in conjunction with not acknowledging its place in our development, is assisting in holding back humanities progress ... as a unit.
As a collective UNITY.

IMHO (only one of 6+ billion), the analogies between ancient myth and modern science are far too revealing to be ignored any longer by the 'self serving belief' systems.

namaste

Raphael

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:57 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Maybe you could like write a small summary at the start of your threads? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:50 am 
Author / Researcher

Del wrote:

Del I did change the title of the thread to give a clue as to the content.

I do admit the term, 'The Four Royal Stars' is not a common one.

namaste

Raphael

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:48 am 
"The Boar" (Moderator)

And here we find the nine steps into the "Mountain of the Adepts".

The Mayan Sun pyramid also has nine steps of creation.

The Great Ennead of Heliopolis = 9 creational Gods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:46 am 

Raphael wrote:
Del wrote:

Del I did change the title of the thread to give a clue as to the content.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't being rude or nothing!

I always tell myself that I am going to read your full posts as I know they are worth while and I have lots to learn and I want to learn this stuff... but yeah, it's hard for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:48 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Don't you guys love how Raph always manages to take a bunch of things which are one thing... and makes them out to be something entirely different and come out sounding like a giant conspiracy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:42 pm 
Author / Researcher

Einstein was wrong...God DOES play with Dice!

After all ... it was he who designed them.
The game called Creation is based on the game of craps.

The info I offer below suggests two things.

1/ Ancient symbolism in conjunction with folklore, religious or mythical prophecies suggests that the mythological, (as yet unproven) Creator created an ordered Creation.

A Creation called Eden, where everything existed in a harmony, a balance, a golden age where the cycle that determined the conversion of matter into energy and back into matter, this constant never ending process of where these two pillars of creation and destruction, matter and energy, are in a constant flux of conversion.

And to make it all the more unbelievable, it is further suggested and understood, that the Creator knows everything about everything happening in both the inner and outer SPACEs, all the TIME he is aware, and everything that is to occur, will, because evidently it has already been written by him, the Creator.

Very cool story.
Written down like a script, divine revelations which became sacred texts, or another analogy would be, the way our DNA has been scripted.
Our entire personal script, how our lives unfold, is scripted apparently using only 4 letters.

So it is revealed that the Creator's keyboard, to our knowledge uses only 4 key strokes from which all messages can be encoded.

A, C, G, and T

It appears that what has befuddled the secular scientist since the dawn of curiosity, is that what appears as chaos at the quantum level, and then somehow manifests into the divine order we see all around us, is often difficult for the evolving, questioning mind to grasp.
This confusion is easily explained, especially when many of narrow minded scientists, focused narrowly, on their particular specialty, are often ignoring a much bigger picture.

Many of these obviously befuddled scientists cannot believe that what they see with their MACRO-telescopes and MICROscopes, observing the chaotic outer and inner realms, both appearing as a universal chaos somehow are morphing themselves into an order, an order that is actually unfolding just as it should.

2/ I also suggest that ancient symbolism in conjunction with folklore, religious or mythical prophecies predicts that the mythological, (as yet unproven) Creator created an ordered Creation and the code he used is in fact, accessible.

And this code I refer to, is CodeX4.

In another post soon to follow I will discuss how the Mesoamerican histories have been 'hidden away' in foreign vaults and foreign museums.
Hidden away from view.
Out of sight, out of mind.
Here is an example of the history that should be taught as mainstream curriculum, but is not.
The Judaeo / Christians fear a truthful retelling of the Mesoamerican history nearly obliterated.

Quote:
VATICANUS

Codex Vaticanus no. 3773 (Codex vaticanus B), an old Mexican pictorial manuscript in the Vatican library, published at the expense of His Excellency the Duke of Loubat... elucidated by Dr. Eduard Seler. Berlin, London, 1902-3. MICFLM F 1219 C761.
Codex Vaticanus B contains a complex presentation of the tonalpohualli, the 260-day Mesoamerican divinatory calendar. The 28 identifiable sections of the manuscript treat specific aspects of the tonalpohualli such as the 5 x 52 and 20 x 13 days and their associated deities as well as various series of gods, world directions, and so forth.

Codex Vaticanus B
Sample page.
http://library.albany.edu/subject/codices.htm

The indigenous creation stories, their rites and rituals were recorded and many were in fact preserved (go to the above website), and these ancient texts, many recorded on the hides of animals were called a Codex, and then by no coincidence, the history was taken possession of by the victors who wrote the HIStory, that we digest today.
What I find interesting about these preserved texts is that the names of the Codex does NOT reflect who the script belongs to.

i.e. the Codex Borgia is a document that intrinsically belonged to the Aztec.
But the name Borgia refers to the European family who OWNed the documented history of these ancient Mesoamericans.

Quote:
When Alfonso de Borja, cardinal-archbishop of Valencia, was pope as Calixtus III (1455U+201358), several relatives followed him to Rome. His nephew Rodrigo became pope as Alexander VI, and Rodrigo's illegitimate children were Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia; the later reputations of these Borgias made the family name a synonym for avarice and treachery. To the Spanish branch of the family belonged St. Francis Borgia and Francisco Borja (1581U+20131658), a Spanish general and viceroy of Peru. The direct line of the family, whose senior members bore the title duke of Gandia, died out in the 18th cent.

http://www.questia.com/library/encyclopedia/borgia.jsp

And the plural of codex is codices.

So prepare to have your awareness expanded through a thorough and updated method of investigation into ancient symbolism.
Methods of interpretation available to us since the release of the book called Hamlet's Mill.

This book released in 1969, the same year we sent a man to the lunar (female) moon.
The patriarch wanted to explore her dark side of course.
But the book Hamlet's Mill suggested we did NOT need to send a man to the moon.
The book suggests that the messages are here on earth, encoded in the megalithic structures left behind...mapping out a future based on a cycle called Precession of the Equinoxes.

Ognamus wrote:
Don't you guys love how Raph always manages to take a bunch of things which are one thing... and makes them out to be something entirely different and come out sounding like a giant conspiracy?

You do sound unconvinced Ognamus.
But without sounding too modest, I do love how I weave these events together.

Friends and strangers will ask how dare compare apples to oranges juiced.

And I will suggest the easy answer is if you believe in gravity, then you believe in the concept of Unity.
Gravity is the weakest force of the 4 forces known to physics, but it has the greatest range, extending to the edge of our universe itself.
And our universe is also contained within an even greater structure...

And our egos try to wag this behemoth?
Maybe our efforts to determine our role within the confines of our bubble would be better spent if we simply tried to 'fit in' this greater structure.
The ancients simply mimicked the motions of the celestial bodies.

Here are some more coincidences suggesting the Precession of the Equinoxes was mimicked or symbolized by the various symbolic representations of the tetra morphs or the Tetragrammaton.
And these forces keeping Sol on its orbit called Precession will determine, at some point in our future (as we tag along with the Sun, kept on a short leash of about 93 million miles) how successful that our efforts to 'fit in', have been.

The tetra morphs appearing this time as the FOUR Evangelists
This photo taken from the Book of Armagh, in TrinityCollege, Dublin.

Matthew is Aquarius the Human
Mark is Leo the Lion
Luke is the Bull / Taurus
John is Scorpio that is associated with the Eagle and ascending.

This is a common symbol called the Ouroboros.

I think there is a certain cycle to life represented by this symbol.
Please note the placement of the 4 elements in the corners, can I suggest these are the pillars?

FOUR symbols representing the FOUR elements (triangles)
From left to right, Earth, Water, Air and Fire (associated with the colors Green, Blue, Yellow and Red)

And these FOUR elements BELOW, are then further associated with the FOUR sealed vessels poised ABOVE.

And we see contained within vessels, from left to right, EARTH is associated with Man or Ape, WATER has an unidentified symbol (to me), the AIR symbol appears to be a Phoenix / Eagle and FIRE is again associated with Leo the Lion.
taken from the Philosophia Reformata, 1622 AD.

But wait, modern physicists find that the colors Blue, Yellow and Red have interesting characteristics at the sub-atomic level.
These three colors combined together are like a ‘cloaking device’, a veil, a veil we can associate with stealth architecture or invisibility.

Please note the structure of color in this Tarot card called The World Card.
This card is associated with the number 21.
At this time please take note of that fact...
The World is represented by Card 21.

But first let us investigate specifically the 3 colors, red, blue and yellow and how they relate to modern quantum physics.

I found this passage, this following quote in a ‘used’ book I purchased yesterday.
You must understand I do not read books front to back, I open them randomly…looking for messages and clues.
Last night I randomly opened the book called, Seven Ideas That Shook the Universe to page 242, and here are the highlights of what I read.

- Each quark can come in 3 different colors
- Red, yellow and blue
- For every quark there is an anti-quark
- Thus there are 36 different quarks, but only 6 basic kinds
- If the quarks are the fundamental building blocks of the baryons and mesons, there must be another extremely powerful force holding them together
- For ordinary light, equal mixtures of the 3 colors yields no observable color
- The analogy is that a baryon constructed of one red, one blue and one yellow quark has no net color…i.e. invisibility
- Also mesons made up of quarks and anti-quarks of the same color also serves as a ‘cloaking device’

- Quote from the book, ”…an amazing fact is that every particle so far discovered that is understood to be made up of a combination of quarks has always turned out to be a “colorless” combination. One always finds combinations of three quarks having one of each color, or a quark-antiquark pair. It appears that quarks always come in threes or quark-antiquark pairs just so that there will be no net color. The color force requires this so that the color force can always terminate within each particle…”

- Also the color force is very strong and it increases in strength if you try to separate the colors
- By contrast, gravitational and electro-magnetic forces that we are more familiar with weaken with distance

I would like to add some other observations…

- The law of red shift and blue shift determines if two objects are moving away or toward each other…
- I have always contended that there are 4 primary colors necessary to express both the visible and invisible worlds that we reside in.

4 Primary Colors?
You thought there were only three … and Red, Yellow and Blue are the three colors used when mixing paints or dyes to create color to place onto a flat surface.

- But if you want to ‘project’ light and give a feeling of depth, you need to use RGB technology, Red, Green and Blue hues are those we adjust on our monitors…
- Colors are vibrations and evidently certain combinations yield different results.

Are we better equipped now to interpret the symbolic significance of the colors as expressed on this Tarot Card taken from the Marseilles edition?

From wikipedia:
The Tarot deck was probably invented in northern Italy in the fifteenth century. It is now ascertained that tarot cards were introduced into southern France from northern Italy when the French conquered Milan in the Piedmont in 1499. The antecedents of the Tarot de Marseille would then have been introduced into southern France at around that time. The game of tarot died out in Italy but survived in France and Switzerland. When the game was reintroduced into northern Italy, the Marseille designs of the cards were also reintroduced to that region.

The only reason I mention the above, was I wanted to point out the year.
7 years after the ransacking began in the New World, in 1492.

The above wreath contains the 3 colors we see represented on the sub-atomic Microcosmic level appearing in quarks.
The Red Eagle is in opposition or opposite to the Blue Bull and the Yellow Lion is also present. These are the 3 quark colors.

But in the Human figure we see all three colors represented, along with the color white.
The yellow or gold is associated with a crown or halo, and the red wings of the eagle provide the ‘lift-off’, the ability to ascend.
Red is associated with fire and fire rises.
Blue is associated with water and it naturally flows downward and outward.
(if the water does rise upward, as in evaporation, it is invisible to the naked eye)

And the blue and white clothing worn, represents the earthly material plane we are bound to, and blue and white exist as the two boundaries on the Macrocosmic scale.
I loved the dominance of the colors blue and white used for the homes in Greece.

In contrast purple and white are the colors of Judaic royalty…and it is no coincidence that Tyrian purple resides in the same part of the electro-magnetic light spectrum as Judaic Biblical blue and the color black.

And purple is a blending of the two colors red and blue, which we know, represent the two polarities male and female, positive and negative.
Red is associated with positive and blue/black is negative.

to illustrate the significance see the pic below

Above is the entire range of vibration we are aware of.
And if you go back to the photo of the Four women standing on triangles and the colors they are associated with another clue presents itself.
The three colors blue, yellow and red are associated with Water, Air and Fire.

Earth and color Green apparently stand alone.
Those 3 colors (red, blue and yellow) we know on the quantum level, in equal amounts, create invisibility, and if we add a little green … viola you have created a proverbial Garden of Eden.

Here we have a depiction of Jesus Christ centered among the 4 elements.
This is an early 16th century woodcut, an engraving.
However the artist has placed the 4 elements according to their polarity and not their placement among the celestial horoscope.
The two male principle elements Fire and Air reside above the 2 female earthy elements of Water and Earth, respectively.

Water and Earth share the same Hebrew letter, heh.
Air is vav.
Fire is yod.

Together these Four Hebrew letters spell the name YodHehVavHeh or YHVH.
And these Four Hebrew letters when associated with the astrological signs Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio and Taurus, are suggesting to the Arabic Astronomer, a placement as the FOUR pillars that held up the Universe.

The four Hebrew consonants read JHWH (in German transliteration) or YHWH (in English transliteration). It is also common to use YHVH and JHVH…does not matter how you spell it … it is called the name of God or the Tetragrammaton.

(the ancients used the word tetra meaning 4, often)

Note the consistency of the symbolism.

But recall in the opening post I showed how these FOUR Royal Stars formed a Fixed Cross approximately 70,000 years ago.

And 70,000 years ago when these 4 Royal Stars represented a Fixed Cross, this is what the representation of that event might be.

The Seal of Solomon.
The above photo appeared in Paul Christian’s Histoire de la Magie, 1870

The Seal of Solomon as I have shown is really seven points.
Six are external and the magical 7th, the inner point, is invisible.

What is fascinating is the magic of the numbers contained within the hexagram.
The sum of the numbers 1-6 = 21 or the 7th point in the center.

Join the above points of the star to create X, Y and Z axis.

i.e.
1 and 6 = 7
2 and 5 = 7
3 and 4 = 7

These are how the numbers of a die appear.
The 3 pairs of opposite sides of a CUBE add up to 7.
And the sum of all 3 axis, X + Y + Z = 21

Also I have shown by joining that dots that ALL symbols suggesting 6 points around a center, a 7th point, are suggesting the same basic architecture or geometric form shown below.

And both the esoteric Kabbalah and the Tarot are both structured on the Cube as this photo by Paul Foster Case demonstrates.

So apparently Albert Einstein was wrong.

God evidently does play with dice!
Apparently each and every 'seed of life' is paradoxically, to die for, shaped like a cube.

Shu wrote:
And here we find the nine steps into the "Mountain of the Adepts".

The Mayan Sun pyramid also has nine steps of creation.

The Great Ennead of Heliopolis = 9 creational Gods.

And a CUBE has 8 corners and a center.

8 + 1

9 aspects

and 6 sides

namaste

Raphael

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:56 am 
Author / Researcher

Let us stay on the topic of the CUBE at this TIME.

So we are told (in the west) that the discovery of the precession of the equinoxes is generally attributed to the ancient Greek astronomer Hipparchus (ca. 150 B.C.), though the difference between the sidereal and tropical years was known to Aristarchus of Samos much earlier (ca. 280 B.C.).

Both appear to be hysterical and HIStorical anomalies in light of the following info I found recently.
And I do ponder sometimes how many other self-serving WMD, Words of Mass Deception, the 'THEY' have employed through the ages, these secret men's societies? :shock:

Knowledge of the Precession of the Equinoxes is as least as old as the Great Pyramid itself as the following info seems to prove.

Now the greater mystery is ... how old is the Great Pyramid?
I have seen estimates from about 5000 to 70,000 years old.

Quote:
I will give you the mathematical PROOF
the Height and Base measurement of the GREAT
PYRAMID does equal 720 Royal Cubits, or 1/36 or Precession,

See IES Edwards for these measurements. Penguin 1993 revised paperback edition.

Page 246 Royal Cubit = 20.62 inches
Page 99 Base of GP = avg 755.8 feet
Page 100 height of GP = 481.4 feet

Simple PERFECT MATH

Base = 755.8 x 12 = 9069.6 / 20.62 = 439.84 Royal Cubits BASE
Height = 481.4 x 12 = 5776.8 / 20.62 280.16 Royal Cubits HEIGHT

439.84 + 280.16 = 720.00 ROYAL CUBITS

Precession = 25,920 see Hancock's Message of the sphinx Page 204.

25920 / 720 = 36

using one of the oldest and most respected books on pyramidology,
720 ROYAL CUBITS is the PERFECT BASE AND
HEIGHT measurement of the GREAT PYRAMID and that it is EXACTLY 1 Dekan
or
1/36th of Precession to the EXACT measurement!

Oh, ancient HINDU myth says the age of BRAHAM the GOD of CREATION used
his throne the EARTH or CUBE and his AGE of 100 years to measure the
earth and heavens.

Hermes had 36,525 books of GODS WISDOM to measure the EARTH or CUBE that
the pythagoreans WORSHIPED.

100 years equals 36,525 rotations of the EARTH.
Cube is 6 sides, 8 corners 12 lines of dimension. or 6812

36525 x .6812 = 24881 the PERFECT AVG circumference of the EARTH!!!

24860 Poles
24902 Equator
24881 AVG CIRCUMFERENCE

These myths were SCIENCE of ancient cultures that understood TIME and
THE BATTLE between LIGHT AND DARK or the CUBE and OCTAHEDRON.

http://www.revealer.com/letters.html

And if the Pyramid is a marker of TIME that we call the Precession of the Equinoxes, what other symbols would the creative genius of mankind manifest to express this most profound galactic alignment taking place in the heavens that reign down upon us with their starry influences?

Yes marking a particular moment in TIME, a starting point on the wheel of life were the 4 pillars marking the boundaries of a foundation of creation.
All cultures had 4 something positioned in the corners, as pillars that held up the heavens, and they were referred to as the 4 Royal Stars by Arabic Astrologers/Astronomers.
This was but one manifestation of this 'particular' galactic alignment that took place about 70,000 years ago.

Here is a site that suggests such an alignment took place.

Quote:
In our day, it seems hardly possible to regard these four stars as the cardinal ones, which are supposed to hold the four corners of the heaven. Because, neither the true angular distances nor the separations on the ecliptic plane are verifying this assumption. Especially, the position of Regulus is quite astray than the expected point. The next one, which does not fit to the combination is Fomalhaut. Here we have a shifted Regulus-Fomalhaut axis, preventing us to believe in the cardinality of these stars. It seems that there is a trace of dispersion with the present fringe of the combination.

But, before jumping into conclusions, it may be wise to consider the wanted configuration some time out of our era. Because, during long intervals of time, the positions of the stars are changing, due to secular movements. And the components of the shifted axis are the most fast moving objects among these four.

If we just take a glance at the total proper motions of these stars, the sequence may give some idea to us: Fomalhaut 371", Regulus 249", Aldebaran 198", and Antares 24" in one thousand years. When we compare the angular distances with the directions of these motions, a rough estimation gives a clue about the possibility of a more fitting configuration, not today but some 70,000 years ago!

http://www.tenspheres.com/researches/fourstars.htm

And to quote Manly P. Hall, a 33rd degree Mason and the author of one of the greatest books on the esoteric "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" ...

Quote:
...In the light of the secret philosophy of the Egyptian intitates, W. W. Harmon, by a series of extremely complicated yet exact mathematical calculations, determines that the first ceremonial of the Pyramid was performed 68,890 years ago on the occassion when the star Vega for the first time sent its ray down the descending passage into the pit. The actual building of the pyramid was accomplished in the period from ten to fifteen years immediately preceding this date.

Yes please note that Vega at one time was the northern pole star and will be again in the future.
Right now it is Polaris and previous to Polaris it was Thuban which is in the constellation Draco.
(Draco the Dragon ... has everything to do with northern Celt/Druid Arthurian legends that sprang up at this time...no coincidences here)

I am getting very very close to the buried treasure that lay beneath the Pyramid ...or is it a Cube?
Hmm, is half the Pyramid buried beneath the sands of time...

No coincidence that sand is rock 'made round' ... through time.
No coincidence God is referred to as the Rock.
Not a coincidence that the hardest substance known to man is a diamond ... but as it works it way to the surface it becomes one of the softest known to man ... graphite.

Life is like that.

We are ALL chips off the ole' block...
Needing to work our way to the surface...

:roll:

namaste

Raphael

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:12 am 
"The Boar" (Moderator)

Raphael wrote:
I am getting very very close to the buried treasure that lay beneath the Pyramid ...or is it a Cube?
Hmm, is half the Pyramid buried beneath the sands of time...

Any clues with this Raph?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:22 am 

Thats a nice one.

Post subject: Re: 4 Royal Stars = PRECESSION = Ezekiel's Vision = Swastika
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 pm 
Author / Researcher

UPDATE TO THE ORIGINAL OPENING POST

This forms part of a new OP for this thread which I started YEARS AGO...
Evidently my presence on other threads discussing Precession of the Equinoxes is not welcome...WHY?

I have been lead to believe it is because the banner I fly when riding into Camp Truth for a pow-wow....is in fact the SWASTIKA

This NEW IMPROVED OP explains WHY the SWASTIKA should be allowed as evidence when discussing PRECESSION of the Equinoxes.

It was NOT allowed on this THREAD?
>>> viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9572&start=30
WHY?????????

Acolyte wrote:
Nope, not a lot new there.

not much new for you
but the binary dude is still in the dark about some of the basics
I saw you had mentioned Walter...and I knew the binary dude was not privy to the issues.
As his response showed.

>>>> and it is not my job to hold his hand while he remains in the dark, using his acausal free will.

Acolyte wrote:
I've read quite a lot of Cruttenden and for a while was a member of BAUT, so neither position is a surprise. The binaryresearch info provides a very good justification for discarding the standard view of Precession - what it DOESN'T do is provide a solid case for a Binary companion - no matter how they argue for the case, the lack of a suitable companion is a BIG hole in their PoV.

True the binary theory is a POV, but so is the current theory.

I find it funny how the mainstream POV CLINGS so tenaciously to a theory and the math that was formulated nearly two thousand years ago by the Hip Greek guy.

fascinating MiNd set that would cling to such nonsense....it appears that CURRENT PRECESSION theory is STUCK like a WHEEL in TIME

but the current POV exposes the weakness of the manipulations of how mathematicians and physicists who use figures can lie, and LIARS will use those figures to get their theory accepted.

IF the Platonic year is a reference to Precession, then please explain WHY Hipparchus got credit for an observation, essentially noting a cycle, that ALL THE ANCIENTS who antedated this Greek were all aware of?
Plato lived hundreds of years before the Hip Greek fella.
You actually make the same point in one of your next comments.

And here we are today, still debating the merits of what Hipparchus observed, ignoring Plato and the Platonic year?
Echo-lite are you a BAUT-bot too?

You are stuck in the causal mind set that the BAUT forum is famous for dude.
A bigger group of numb and dumb nerds does not exist on the inTErNET.
Glad to see you left those wankers.

Acolyte wrote:

It's not impossible, but Sirius is too far, the hangers-on with their Pleiades option are just off the planet and suggesting a non-corporeal or non-3D possibility ignores the fact that none of them can suggest workable ideas for just how that might be possible.

what if the SUN's companion is obstructed at this time?
what if as we go around the SUN, its companion is always out of view from us?
if I can hold up my thumb and blot out the moon or the sun, what can the sun blot out of our view?

what if we have been in the 'shadow' of our own sun for the past 2000+ years and its binary companion, is out of view?

Acolyte wrote:

So, leaving out multiple pictures of various symbols with little to no explanation of how they change the debate,

that is YOUR opinion from your CAUSAL perspective.
that is where we depart.
I believe an acausal connecting principal needs to be acknowledged.

Jung called this acausal prinicpal synchronicity.

Acolyte wrote:
we are left with a standard model that requires belief and ignoring of evidence

that is NOT how science works
just because the binary model fails to locate a binary companion at this TIME....does not mean reality DEFAULTS to what you call a standard model.
what ever that is
because ALL MODELS have been evolving and still are.

the binary hypothesis does what it should do.
IMPLANTs a SEED of doubt in the rantings and ravings of the mad 21st century scientists, (descended from the mad 20th century dudes) that uses microscopes and telescopes, essentially a scope science that is still in its infancy, only about 400 years old, a science that is still immersed in an ignorance of its own making, a science that has the arrogance to classify 95% of DNA as undecipherable, thereby calling it JUNK, and ignoring it, until another scientist who disagreed came along and found a TREASURE in the JUNK.

true story....that makes me question the validity of this NEW RELIGION called SCIENCE.
:lol:

I contend 95,000 years of an awakening human consciousness using naked eye observations, arrived at a similar cosmology that we are just arriving at today, using scopes to penetrate the unseen inner and outer cosmos, which lay beyond naked eye observation.

But geesh does it matter how we 'frame the truth' , how far we continue to penetrate what seems impenetrable?
Fractals suggest YES and NO is the answer to that question.
YES we should continue to try to understand the nature of nature, but NO, do you see the patterns?
....the patterns whether we use naked eye observations or the various scopes, seem to have a repetitive nature to them.

Acolyte wrote:
, a Precession that at most recent measurements tell us is accelerating, a lack of evidence that the Earth is precessing with relation to the rest of the Solar System, and a history from the Ancients telling us that Precession is important enough to map into every structure that could reasonably be expected to last through time.

YES of course.
I guess at some point it was lost on you that my entire theory defaults to the formula where I say the Swastika/Solomon Knot is the best symbol to represent the MODEL of the Universe?
Think about it.

The ancient SOLAR SYMBOL called the swastika, when traced out using the GREEK ZODIACAL CROSS forms the SYMMETRICAL QUATREFOIL into which we can place SOLOMON's Sacred Knot, if we can get Jesus to vacate the quatrefoil?

Thus ONE MODEL for everything BIG and small.
And this MODEL represents the Precession Cycle in the RELATIVE world and is a MODEL for the atom in the invisible world.

Echo why bring up the ancients at all dude, if you continue to bash the ancient SWASTIKA which was clearly associated with NATURE itself?
Your selective LOGIC in how you put together history does not compute.
YOU are the problem, because you are applying modern thinking to ancient behaviors.
And that is foolish because their behaviors would seem ALIEN to us.
But folks ignore these ALIENS, part of our REAL history, and prefer to invent stories about the ALIENS to come, not realizing their minds are infested with ARCHETYPAL ALIEN / MEME type thoughts.

Research has shown, ALIEN abductions are figments of folks vivid imaginations.
Imaginations that are NOT AWARE of how these ARCHETYPES or ideas or MEMES (Jung if he were alive would agree memes = archetypes) that are continually manifesting themselves in our lives...it is the language that is difficult to put into words, because it is a message that comes from a place where words and numbers carry different meanings.

WHY was Wolfgang Pauli entranced by Jung's research which clearly linked Pauli's dreams to archetypal middle ages ALCHEMY images?
Pauli, the Nobel prize winner, the heir apparent to Einstein at one time, believed that physics and the psyche are connected by acausal events...

My research suggests that the very geometrically inclined SWASTIKA and PRECESSION, which is connected to understanding the mechanics of angular momentum** are ALL connected.

** angular momentum, which is connected to the GEOMETRY of something moving through space, with forces acting upon it.

What is the oldest symbol we have on record that indicates MOVEMENT?
The swastika and spiral, joined at the hip could be that symbol?
And it is a fact that both the swastika and the spiral can be traced to the same 25,000 year old 'fret' pattern.

Jaina Cross or Swastika

And the Jain religion is how old?
Older than Christianity?
YES

But what is the relationship between the 7th Tirthankar and the swastika?
The swastika is this gods symbol in fact.

Quote:
Jinaprabha in the Tirtha Kalpa, a work of the 14th century based on ancient materials mentions that the stupa originally of gold was erected in honor of the 7th JainTirthankar Suparsvanatha by the Kubera for two Jain Saints named Acharya Dharmaruchi and Dharmaghosh. In the time of 23rd Jain Tirthankar Parsvanatha, the golden stupa was enclosed in bricks and a stone temple was built outside. Even Somadeva, the author of the Yasastilaka who is nearly four hundred years earlier than Jinaprabha refers to it as built by gods.

* From this type of legendary account, it seems that there was the worship of Suparsvanatha several centuries before the Christian era.

The Yajurveda is also said to have mentioned the name of Suparsvanatha but the meaning is not definite. A seated image with a hood over its head attended by a half kneeling figure in respectful attitude in the pictures No. 15 & 16 of plate VIII may be the representation of the 7th Tirthankar Suparsvanatha.

chart of ALL of the Tirthhankars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tirthankara
note: the swastika is the symbol of the 7th god *good luck number 7?*

The MOST peaceful, karma aware religion in the whole wide world, LOVES THE SWASTIKA

HOWEVER historically the most violent consciousness on the earth, a TRINITY composed of Islam, Christianity and Judaism, doing battle for the past 2000+ years, ALL have taken a dislike to the 12,000 year old SWASTIKA in recent years?
Actually Islam still 'respects' it.
Only the post-WWII indoctrinated westernized CULTure, a mixture of judeao/christianity plus the western gnostics agnostics and atheists ALL have been bombarded with NEGATIVE SWASTIKA messages.

In a battle for our heARTS and MiNds, I would think that using ADVERTISING which uses symbolism and archetypes/MEMEs, is ALL the evidence I need to present to illustrate how it all works?
The language the masters use to get us to buy Johnson & Johnson is triggered by the visual, the auditory, colors, geometry, etc....all reduced to a language that clearly CONTROLS human behaviors.
I think it is wise to start to see the OBVIOUS between archetypes/MEMEs/symbolism and the programming that would be employed to enslave the heART and the MiNd?
Removing or Reducing the influence of the ARTS and MUSIC and incorporating more COMPUTER SCIENCE is plain WRONG and DESTRUCTIVE to the human spirit.

And the Jains revere the SWASTIKA CROSS as much as the west loves its crucifix or the star of david.
Imagine the outrage in the west if the countries in the Orient, in the east ever declared that the crucifix was illegal and it you could NOT display it in public, like Germany TRIED to with the swastika, but FAILED :P
Imagine the outrage it would cause to ONE hemisphere of the global MiNd if the OPPRESSIVE CRUCIFIX were declared illegal?

Imagine the WORLD if the SWASTIKA were declared illegal in the WEST and the CRUCIFIX/Star of David were seen as hideous representations in the EAST?
Imagine
>>> because that is essentially HOW the world's consciousness has been divided.

FROM my swastika perspective, Acolyte's, WiredGuru's and the MOD who removed my posts, because of an obvious anti swastika stance on this thread is a fookin joke

anybody in the whole wide world can google using the www the following.

what is the meaning of the swastika?
most often the answer they will be given is that it is considered a SOLAR SYMBOL

hmm :idea:

now for me to suggest that the SWASTIKA which is connected to the SUN which plays a role in how we understand the mechanics involved in precession, which is also a direct reference to the precession of the equinoxes which is a reference to the 4 seasons, the vernal equinox, the fall equinox and the two solstices is NOT ALLOWED??????????????????

LET ME ASK YOU ANOTHER QUESTION
AM I allowed to introduce ZODIACAL information when discussing PRECESSION of the EQUINOXES? :idea:

Eh??????????????????????????????????????????

I really would LOVE for either Echolite, the binary blot, or the MOD who removed my other posts on the other Precession thread to please explain why the SWASTIKA should NOT be allowed to be presented as valid evidence when trying to understand how the ANCIENT mind, prior to Hipparchus, viewed how the cosmos worked, including PRECESSION of the Equinoxes, knowledge of which is clearly embedded in how many temples were oriented....toward the ORIENT...toward the EAST?????????

eh?
Before humanity ever muttered "go WEST young man" was heard the OBVIOUS?
"go EAST yung-drung man" toward the Land of the RISING SUN?
Why go west toward the SETTING DYING SUN?
Does not compute....to the NEOlithic MiNd set.
SORRY
But if you want to figure out the ancient way of thinking, it helps to stand on your head and change your perspective.

ImageImage

PLEASE CAN echo-lite, the binary blotter, or the MOD who removed my posts please explain to me why these PRECESSION symbols were removed from another thread, when CLEARLY they are a direct reference to the PRECESSION cycle or MODEL?

WTF is your problem folks?
IGNORE me
but NOT my info
geesh that is why I AM a mucher nicer guy now.
Why I changed my vocabulary.

But I see YOU all have not changed much....

grow up
ALL OF YOU

YOU folks are clearly the problem
YOU prove it time and time and time and time again

Change begins with YOU :!:
Keep ME out of it.

namaste

XX

Post subject: Re: 4 Royal Stars = PRECESSION = Ezekiel's Vision = Swastika
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 pm 
Author / Researcher

Did or do the Freemasons concern themselves with Precession of the Equinoxes?

WHAT IF the study/science of Precession is in essence what their SS, their Secret Society defaults too?

WHAT IF?
The following was authored by a Freemason/newspaper man, in 1916.
:arrow: http://www.rgle.org.uk/Higgins_Beginning_of_Masonry.pdf

The Beginnings of Masonry is a specific reference to a certain celestial alignment in and around 4000 BCE.

Should we overlook this evidence?
Of course not...
Then why do folks ignore the OBVIOUS?

namaste

XX

Post subject: Re: Freemasons & PRECESSION & Ezekiel's Vision & the Swastik
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:23 am 

From reading bits about the Freemasons I am impressed with their values. Astronomy seems to have be studied since it's beginning. They are probably just trying to understand the cosmic forces that control our lives just like all the religions and the sciences do.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:37 pm 
Author / Researcher

suz wrote:
From reading bits about the Freemasons I am impressed with their values. Astronomy seems to have be studied since it's beginning. They are probably just trying to understand the cosmic forces that control our lives just like all the religions and the sciences do.

my jury is still deliberating the value of Freemasonry to the human condition. :?:

time to read some Freemason literature that includes the bytes to go along with those bits you have been reading suz.
that link I posted would be a great start.

it is a pdf file that I would suggest folks use as the barometer by which to measure much of the 21st century nonsense being written by many Freemasons today being sold as Freemason insights.
The authors today are solving nothing....they are only doing to Freemasonry what was done to Bible stories.
Making it even more mysterious.
Because without a MYSTERY, there is NO religion.
And Freemasonry is a 'religion' that supports all 'religions'.

And this information that I present on this thread has been made to feel it is NOT WELCOME ON THAT *OTHER* THREAD that is discussing PRECESSION?
WTF???????????

DOES THIS CROSS OFFEND THEM?????

ImageImage

Suz how important are these images in understanding what the science of Freemasonry is all about?

Folks are looking to unravel the mysteries?
Precession Science is such a mystery....

Everything, I mean the mysteries worth unraveling, defaults to Precession Science...IMHO.
The cycle of the sun, how it affects the seasons, the precession of the equinox being a factor, in the BIG picture, a cycle extending over about 25,920 years, is critical to the end game.
Our reality is of course, part of that reality.

Here is a mystery...why does MODERN science cling to a wobbly theory about the wobble of the earth, a theory that is 2000+ years old, proposed by the hip Greek fella called Hipparchus?

A theory that has suffered little change in 2000 years?
A 2000+ year old precession theory based on the sun revolving around the earth or was it based on the earth revolving around the sun? :shock:

A theory that has not made any adjustments considering there has been so much scientific progress in other theories since.

It appears that Precession according to Hipparchus is written in stone?
:lol:

Fookin' science is soooooooo lame sometimes.

Why is it so difficult to discuss Zodiac alignments and Precession of the Equinoxes, in such a manner that the ancients would have?
Who wants to suggest that 6000 years ago the ancients used only 'modern precession math' and ignored the influence of the Zodiac?
Who wants to suggest to me that those thousands of years of geometrical associations made by the Chaldean astrologers is pure bunk?

I feel most folks are ignoring the obvious.
downloading that pdf file about Freemasonry, and reading it would make folks realize, the MODERN MIND is woefully unprepared to understand the ANCIENT MIND.

As Alan Watts would say, we use many crude languages to try to express 'nature', the 'universe', which seems to be far more intelligent than we are.

namaste

XX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:14 pm 

I’ve also been reading up on precession (stemming from another thread on here) and I am finding our current theory is possibly not correct, it’s possible there is something else. I’m going to make it a priority to read more on the Freemasons (their original work) over the holidays when I have some extra time to devote to it.

Thanks Raph for being a constant pain about your beliefs….even after all these years I am still getting bits of valuable info because of you and others and it is always widening my views on these subjects and I am continually seeing things differently….that’s a good thing, right?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next