It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Great Pyramid Geometry
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:31 pm 
Superstar Contributor

In the diagram above, the big triangle is the same proportion and angle of the Great Pyramid, with its base angles at 51 degrees 51 minutes. If you bisect this triangle and assign a value of 1 to each base, then the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) equals phi (1.618..) and the perpendicular side equals the square root of phi. And that’s not all. A circle is drawn with it’s centre and diameter the same as the base of the large triangle. This represents the circumference of the earth. A square is then drawn to touch the outside of the earth circle. A second circle is then drawn around the first one, with its circumference equal to the perimeter of the square. (The squaring of the circle.) This new circle will actually pass exactly through the apex of the pyramid. And now the “wow”: A circle drawn with its centre at the apex of the pyramid and its radius just long enough to touch the earth circle, will have the circumference of the moon! Neat, huh! And the small triangle formed by the moon and the earth square will be a perfect 345 triangle (which doesn’t seem to mean much.)

Post subject: Re: Great Pyramid Geometry
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Great info vision, 273 is a very important number in esoteric societies and it's hidden in the gematria of a lot of they're key words.

Quote:
273 = HAB = Hiram Abiff = Ch V R M A B I V
640 = HKT = Hiram, King of Tyre = Ch V R M M L K Tz V R
465 = SKI = King Solomon = M L K sh L M H
1378 = 273 + 640 + 465

(1+2+3+4+ … +52 = 1378)

Christian Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 at Wartburg Castle in Germany.
1378 is the start of the Rosicrucian calendar.

The Gematria of Gematria = 273
The All Seeing Eye has a gematria value of 70 + 3 + 200 = 273
EHBEN MOSU HABONIM (the stone which the builders refused) = 273
Aur Genoz meaning: the Hidden Light = 273
3 x 7 x 13 = 273

http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_273.asp
http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/showt ... -The-earth

Quote:
Looking to the Greek language, there are two words of particular relevance that also enumerate to 273:

273 = Anthanasia, “immortality.” Perhaps a further reference to the doctrine of the Third Degree.

Heh Kleis, “the key.”

The Key… Hiram Abiff… The Stone which the Builders Refused… The Cornerstone… Immortality… Hidden Light… all encoded into the substitute for the Word of a Master Mason, and the symbolism of the Sublime Degree of Masonry.

Heh Kleis, “the key” = 528 capstone :?:

Diameter of Earth (across the 30th parallels) = 7,920 miles.
Diameter of Moon (an almost perfect sphere) = 2,160 miles.
Combined diameters (the largest circle in the drawing, Earth-Moon) = 7,920 + 2,160 = 10,080 miles.
1 week = 10,080 minutes. We appear to have found seven days which in the world were made.

(pi) = 22/7 (the first Egyptian approximation, more handy than precise and more sacred than practical). The circumference of the largest circle is then 10,080 × 22/7 = 31,680 miles = Length of perimeter of square around Earth.

The radius of the large circle is the same number of miles as there are concentric rings in the circular city-state of Plato's Republic; 5,040. It is also the product of all the natural numbers from 1 to 7, or ‘7 factorial’ (usually written 7!). As such it is seven times the value of the name Kallikrates.

...I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the world.” - (Revelation 7:1)

The perimeter of a square whose sides are 7,920 miles long (i.e. the square around Earth) is:
4 × 7,920 = 31,680 English miles

The diameter of Moon is 2,160 (= 6 × 6 × 6 × 10) English miles, and the length of the perimeter of the square around it is:
4 × 2,160 = 8,640 English miles

Pythagoras = 864
Half of 864 is 432 !!! (144 x 3)
http://www.greatdreams.com/432.htm

Pythagoras was known as The Master of The Moon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:09 pm 
Superstar Contributor

And 273 less a tzolkin (260) = 13 , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:14 pm 
Superstar Contributor

1 x 2 x 3 x 4 = 24 (hours in one day)

3 x 4 x 5 = 60 (seconds in a minute, minutes in an hour)

1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 5 = 3600 (seconds in an hour)

3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 (degrees in a circle)

3 x 360 = 1080 (lunar radius in miles 99%+ accurate)

11 x 360 = 3960 (terran radius in miles 99%+ accurate)

(luna-terra ratio is 3:11, 99%+ accurate)

(3/11 = .27; 27 = number of complete revolutions of earth per lunar orbit)

1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 = 5040 (radius in miles of terra+luna)

10 x 11 x 12 x 13 = 17160

9 x 10 x 11 x 12 = 11880

17160 - 11880 = 5280 (feet in a mile)

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987,

1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, 28657, 46368, 75025,

121393, 196418, 317811, 514229, 832040, 1346269

Mysterious Moon

The word moon is used to indicate a spherical, physical object that moves around a larger, similar object or body, the word for which is planet. A planet in turn moves around, or orbits, an even larger body, also spherical, referred to as a star. This star is informally called the 'sun', and formally known as sol. From that word is derived the term 'solar system' which generally describes collections of two or more bodies of which at least one is a star. There are many such systems.

Now the stage is set for an odd tale. There are many bodies called moons in this particular solar system. Most are much smaller than the planets about which the moons orbit. The moon which orbits the planet I'm on is larger in proportion to this planet than any other moon in this solar system is to the planet around which it orbits. This moon is given a pronoun, like earth is the pronoun for the planet upon which I dwell. This 'special' word is luna. Usually the first letter of the words earth (a.k.a. terra) and luna are capitalized, to indicate 'names'. A name is just for convenience, and since a name is not the object so labeled, I refrain from the use of capitalization. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" kind of thing.

Not only is the moon (sometimes referred to as 'our moon') much bigger relative to the planet it orbits, the moon has other very unusual features. Only one-half or hemisphere is presented to the view of the inhabitants of this planet. The period of the moon's rotation is such that it revolves once for each orbit. The orbit itself is unequaled in having a very low eccentricity.

Next is the spectacular result of the moon seeming to be, nearly perfectly, the same apparent diameter as the local star sol. As seen from various vantage points on earth, an 'eclipse' occurs, and during those few moments, unprotected eyes may look directly at the coronal discharges without being almost immediately and permanently damaged.

Had there been no other 'anomalous' qualities or characteristics, the story would end here, and there would be no mysteriousness, just a few serendipitous 'coincidences'. That is not the case, in my opinion. The story, as I want to tell it, is only getting started. There are significant and intriguing indications of intellect at work.

I mean intellect as in the product of mind, of thought. I say this without reservation because, to use an old expression, "the numbers add up". Advanced mathematical and geometric features can clearly be seen, and I have no doubt that this is intelligence displayed on a large scale, right in front of my eyes.

I'll begin with the ratio of the diameters of terra and luna, which is 11 to 3, or 11:3, and this ratio is more than 99% accurate. The two bodies are not exactly perfect spheres, and that slight discrepancy is reflected in the accuracy of the ratio. Having any kind of a near perfect ratio is somewhat unusual, given that there are in all probability an unlimited range of such ratios for planets and moons. An 11:3 ratio produces geometries that are, to my mind, not the result of random, so-called 'natural' processes.

I would like to use words instead of pictographs or diagrams to describe the geometries and mathematics produced by two circles having a ratio of eleven to three to each other. A picture may be worth a thousand words, and those words may not always be the ones intended. By using the words of my choosing, it is possible to impart what may not be readily obvious in a mere static image.

I imagine a blank sheet of white paper, and I know that I see a sphere in profile, appearing from my literal point of view as a circle, so I will use circles to represent the spherical bodies of the earth and moon. First, I place a circle of eleven units, then atop that, place a smaller circle of three units, centered on a vertical line, so that they touch at a single point on the vertical line. The units of measurement are not important at this moment, as long as they are equal to each other.

Nothing much happening here though. Just a couple of circles vertically lined up. Adding some more lines, horizontal ones as well, produces a clearer picture. Parallel to the central vertical line, I add four more, two for each circle, touching at the outermost points of each circle. Next I draw in three lines perpendicular to the others, horizontally intersecting the top and bottom points of both circles, which share a single horizontal line between them. These lines form a grid pattern of two square boxes, with the smaller centered above the larger. It's not necessary to put them in such a way; somehow it just feels good to do it like this. After all, the body I'm in has such a symmetry to it.

So now I have two circles enclosed by two boxes, and the width of each box is equal to the diameter of the corresponding circle within it. Here now is the geometrical arrangement that implies the knowledge and use of math. By having a ratio of 11:3, and being centrally positioned and outlined, the circles display what I laughingly recall as being told is pythagorean geometry, which is also mathematical and algebraic. From each vertical side of the smaller square or circle, there are four units of measurement to the outer vertical side of the larger. Since the uppermost square has sides of three units, and is perpendicular to the line of four units, two 'pythagorean' triangles may be formed, one to each side of the upper, smaller box with its circle inside. I laugh at this, as if some old greek dude invented the whole thing out of his head. I think this kind of intellect predates that guy by a fairly big margin.

The relationship of 11 to 3 get even stranger than fiction, as if this wasn't already enough to pique my interest. Using the center of the lower, larger circle and square, I now draw a circle that has a radius equal to the distance from that point to the center of the upper, smaller square and circle. This circle has a circumference equal to the perimeter of the larger box. Here is the mathematical proof:

Circumference = twice the radius (also the diameter) times pi. c = 2r x 22/7.

The radius from center to center of the two circles is 7, using the same units as before, and the sum of this calculation is exactly equal to the perimeter of the square enclosing the circle representing the earth. In a sense, the moon circles the square, perfectly resolving what was told to me was an ancient math problem. I think the problem is more accurately stated by the question: just how did the earth and moon wind up being in such a harmonious relationship, mathematically entwined in this way, geometrically in harmony with each other? I cannot accept that this would occur in a random manner, through purely (ahem) 'natural' means.

There is still more to reveal. Numbers themselves exhibit a curiosity that goes almost entirely unnoticed. In recent history, the use of the 'imperial' or 'english' units of distance measurement known as inches, feet and miles was widespread, with a 'foot' being the basic unit. This 'foot' of measurement was based literally on a human, male foot, and can be archeologically traced to an ancient leader of people who decreed that one of his feet was to be used as the basis for a standardized system of measurement. Later on, a unit of measurement based on the pace or tread of a marching soldier was used, a thousand such paces being a mile, from an older word meaning 'thousand'. Later still, in the 1500's, the unit known as a mile was officially set as having 5,280 'feet'. Why this number of feet in a mile? Was a marching step equal to a little more than five and a quarter feet? Perhaps if all legs were of equal size this would seem reasonable. There is a more likely reason for this precise number of feet in a mile.

Numbers are the key to this part of the mystery, and this puzzle expands even more. Commonly in geometry, there are a fixed number of degrees in a circle, 360 in all. This arbitrary amount is very likely due to it being close to the number of days in a solar year. I am not sure of this; perhaps there were exactly three hundred sixty days in a year at some point in the history of this planet. What is remarkable is how the multiplication of an increasing series of numbers and further calculation of the sums is an actual part of this physical reality. When the system of measurement involving feet and miles is used, something odd happens.

As an example, I'll use the numbers of the ratio of earth to moon, 11:3, and the degrees in a circle, 360. Multiplying 11 x 360, and 3 x 360, the sums are, respectively, 3960 and 1080. What is odd is that those two numbers are more than a 99% match for the radii of the earth and moon expressed in miles. Allowing for the fact that both bodies are not quite perfect spheres (and thus presenting as circles profiles that are not exact), that more than 99% works out astoundingly well.

Does this mean that the unit of measurement called a mile was derived from observation of the relative sizes of earth and moon, and the duration of a solar orbit? What then of the foot, known to be based on a particular human's anatomy? The connection is in the number 5,280.

For the sake of interest, I'll set up a list of a series of multiplications of increasing sets of numbers, along with the obvious and the not so obvious.

1 x 2 x 3 x 4 = 24 (hours in a solar day)

3 x 4 x 5 = 60 (minutes in an hour)

1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 5 = 3600 (seconds in an hour; I backtracked to 5)

3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 (degrees in a circle)

3 x 360 = 1080 (lunar radius in miles 99%+ accurate)

11 x 360 = 3960 (terran radius in miles 99%+ accurate)

1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 = 5040 (radius in miles of terra + luna)

10 x 11 x 12 x 13 = 17160

9 x 10 x 11 x 12 = 11880

17160 - 11880 = 5280 (feet in a mile)

Was this last calculation the reason that a mile was established as having 5,280 feet? Something, and I type this with glee, is afoot.

There is another bit of data present in the gridded earth-moon circles-in-squares I have presented. Using the center of the moon as the top and center of a symmetrical triangular shape, I draw two more lines from there to the left and right ends of the line that horizontally bisects the earth. This is an exact scale representation of the profile dimensions of a building known by many in this language as "the great pyramid of egypt". I was not taught this in school when I was in attendance; perhaps it was one of the rare occasions when I was absent.

It is my firm opinion that all of the preceding is a result of the body known as the moon being deliberately fashioned. Clearly, a marvelous mathematical relationship to this earth was embodied in the mysterious moon. Perhaps it is telling the species known by its latin name homo sapiens to any that care to know: we are not alone. I like to think of it as analogous to putting a mobile art display above a human infant that is laying face up in a crib, something designed to attract and occupy attention until a parent (or two) returns.

The moon has been going around us in circles for quite a while apparently. There has been a not insignificant amount of controversy regarding the validity of what are officially six landings on different dates, the last being just over forty years ago. Forty years! That's a very long time technologically speaking, and the advances in life-support, propulsion and computerization have made any argument against returning moot. The cost? A lot less than the tools of warfare, that's for sure. For that much money, the next planet out would have been walked on by humans by now, if they haven't already. And that's another mystery, for the name of the fourth planet out from sol is mars, which is also the name of an entity known as the god of war. Irony, is it not?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:03 am 
Superstar Contributor

A solar eclipse happens when the moon and sun align on a node, i.e. one of the two spots where the moon’s orbit intersects the ecliptic plane (the sun’s path through the sky). The node is called the caput draconis or “head of the dragon” and is the node that faces the sun (the tail node is on the opposite side of the earth away from the sun and is what causes lunar eclipses). These nodes are always exactly opposite one another but both move around the earth in a slow cycle of 18.618 years. When a solar eclipse occurs, the nodes are exactly aligned to the sun and the moon crosses caput draconis at the right moment causing the sun’s face to be blotted out.

Then 346.62 days later, the sun will again cross that node, but the node will have moved by that time. But 346.62 days is called an eclipse year. Then 18.618 days later, the sun will cross the point where the eclipse originally occurred which will be exactly one solar year (346.62+18.618=365.24 days). Then the sun will move on to meet the moon again at its 13th and final lunation of the synodic lunar year which just happens to occur 18.618 days later (365.24+18.618=383.86 days).

In a solar year, there are 12.368 lunations (a lunation is one complete cycle of the moon’s phase changes which takes 29.53 days). The synodic lunar year lasts 13 lunations. Another type of lunar year is called sidereal and has 13 months of 27 and 28 days for a total of 354 days a year. We need to keep this in mind.

Who cares, you say? Well, before I relate it to music, I need to talk about the Golden Proportion. Not the same as the musical proportion. The Golden Proportion is defined as the point along a line that divides that line such that the shorter segment is proportional to the longer segment in exactly the same way as the longer segment is proportional to the total length of the line. This point is found at approximately 0.618 of the line’s length. This is called phi (note the lower case). The reciprocal of phi is 1/0.618=1.618 and is called Phi (note the upper case). Isn’t odd that the moon’s line of nodes swings in a complete circle in 18.618 years (and moves 19.618 days per year) thereby incorporating phi? Just coincidence? Let’s look a little further.

The eclipse year is 346.62 (or 18.618 x 18.618). The solar year later of 365.242 (18.618 x 19.618) days. The synodic lunar year 383.86 (18.618 x 20.618) days. Each is spaced apart by 18.618 days. We can construct an isosceles triangle from this. The long sides will be 19.618 units long. The vertices formed by the short side will represent the eclipse year of 346.62 days and the synodic year of 383.86 days respectively. The 3rd vertex represents earth. Dividing the short side exactly in half is where we would locate the solar year of 365.24 days. We then draw a line from that point to the earth vertex bisecting the isosceles triangle into two right-angled triangles.

This line will have a length of 18.618 units. Using the Pythagorean Theorem, we can calculate the length of the short side of either right-angled triangle thusly: b2 = c2 - a2. So b2 = 19.8162 - 18.6182, hence b2 = 38.236, so the square root of b2 = 6.1835 or phi x 10! Moreover, we can now calculate the entire length of the short side of the isosceles triangle by multiplying 6.1835 by 2 to obtain 12.367, a very close approximation of the number of lunations in a solar year!

Eclipses come in families which means that certain eclipses bear certain similar characteristics with other eclipses. One of these eclipse families is called Saros, which the Chaldeans made great use of. Saros eclipses can be lunar or solar. A Saros cycle lasts about 18 years and 11 days. This is equivalent to 223 lunations or 19 eclipse years. In one eclipse year, there are 11.738 lunations. 19/11.738 = 1.618 or Phi!

As I mentioned earlier during an eclipse season, the sun encounters a lunar node once every 173.3 days. So, it takes 346.62 days for the sun to return to the same node--called an eclipse year. Coincidence that 346.62 = 18.6182?

A 13 lunar-month year is 383 and 23269/25920 days. (or 383.86 days)

:arrow: http://u.cs.biu.ac.il/~belenka/Others.pdf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 am 
Superstar Contributor

There are about 11 days difference between a sidereal lunar year and a solar one (354 to 365). The solar year is 12 months and the sidereal year is 13 months. The actual time differential between the two years is 10.875 days and is called the Silver Fraction or the “over-plus of the moon.” The 0.368 lunation differential is about 7/19 when expressed as a fraction and we can also call that a Silver Fraction. Now, if we draw a circle with a diameter of 13 units and then inscribe a pentagram inside that circle, the length of any of the 5 lines that make up the pentagram will be 12.364, very close to the number of lunations in a solar year. If each line represents a year, then the number of full moons in 5 years is 12.364 x 5 or 61.82 full moons, phi x 100!!

This brings us to the Pythagorean right triangle. Since the solar year is 12 months and the lunar year is 13 months, we find a unique way to wed the two. The male marriage number in Pythagoreanism is 5 because it adds the female 2 to the male 3. A triangle with a base of 12 and a side of 5 will have a hypotenuse of 13 using the Pythagorean Theorem. If we divide the 5 into segments of 2 and 3, we can calculate a new hypotenuse, 122+32=153 (review the fish story in the last chapter of the Gospel of John) and the square root of 153 is 12.369, a very close approximation of the number of lunations in a solar year!

In a musical scale there are 12 half-steps in an octave which consists of 8 notes (white keys) separated by 5 black keys (designated sharps or flats as the case may be) and 8+5=13. The 5 black keys are also separated into a group of 2 and a group of 3! Moreover, 3 and 2 form the ratio for the Perfect 5th interval which consists of 5 notes covered in 7 half-steps.

Mathematically, we count calculate the perfect 4th as (2AB)/(A+B) where A=6 and B=12. We call this the harmonic mean. We calculate the perfect 5th as (A+B)/2 and we call this the arithmetic mean. So, the musical proportion is expressed mathematically as A:(2AB)/(A+B)=(A+B)/2:B

The Pythagorean whole tone 8/9 can also be expressed as 0.888 and Iesous or Jesus has gematria value of 888. The perfect 5th is 2/3 and that is 0.666 and 666 is the number of the sun. If A=353 (Hermes) and B=1061 (Apollo), then the harmonic mean is of (2AB)/(A+B)=531 and 531 is the gematria value of LYRA or lyre. The Greek mythology, Hermes made the lyre from a tortoise shell and presented it to his brother Apollo. The Greeks were demonstrating a harmonic relationship literally. If we use the same two numbers to calculate the arithmetic mean, it would be 1414/2=707. 1414 is the gematria value of THE GOD PYTIAS in Greek and also the value of the square root of 2 or 1.414. 707 is the value of THE GOD HERMES and is the inverse of the square root of 2 or 0.707.

Between the perfect 4th and 5th exists the geometric mean (the tritone) and it is calculated as the square root of AxB. The square root of 353x1061 is 612, the gematria value of ZEUS.

From C to G is a perfect 5th and the frequency of F sharp is a tritone of 6 half steps and represents the geometric mean. Its frequency is 1415 (THE GOD APOLLO) cycles (the square root of 2 is 1.414). The string is divided at that point into 0.707 (THE GOD HERMES) of its original length (the inverse of the square root of 2 is 0.707).

The string ratio between the octave and the perfect 4th is 0.612 (ZEUS) and between the geometric mean and the prefect 5th 0.815 (ZOE or life). The frequency between the open string and the perfect 5th is 1224 cycles and 1224 is FISHES and THE NET. Dividing the geometric mean by the harmonic mean produces a ratio of 1.061 (APOLLO). Dividing the harmonic mean and the arithmetic mean produces 0.888 (JESUS).

12+1 is the full octave is Jesus and his 12 disciples or the sun in the middle of the zodiac is expressed in music as the C maj/A min scale from which proceed the other 12 major and minor scales. Also the octave interval which has a highest and lowest tone of the same note (alpha and omega) is the central interval around which the other 12 are derived. On a guitar fretboard, the string is divided into 12 parts to get up to an octave and the string played open is the central tone which these other 12 are derived.

Oh, and happy new moon tomorrow everyone, I can hear how it's going to sound already. :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]