It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Nassim Haramein
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:49 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

ajm wrote:
could you post the website I cannot see the pics

Sorry ajm i dont understand?
The pictures?
I can see them and there is no web site ive only just done them..
Ill try another method but cant understand why they are not showing. :? :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 pm 
Author / Researcher

liveD wrote:
Back again

First Bruce Cathie's harmonic grid outlined with Raphs Lsd coral castle :D

ImageImage

What does this look like lee?
re: LSD, DMT, Solomon's Knot, auspicious lucky 4 Leaf Clovers, and BC* harmonics ... and now I want to bring Nassim into the game too?
These fellas (Rodin, Nassim, Bruce, Fintan) are all quite clever.
So I will simply adopt what seems to fit, using my archetypal templates, and discard or file the rest?

The above image I took has been on my mind for some time now...and then when I heard Nassim mention that we reside (our galaxy) in a BLACK HOLE, I said "OF COURSE I knew that Nassim, and I have pictures to prove it!!!" :lol:
The above picture is one of them, taken from just above the event horizon...looking down into a BLACK HOLE!!
a simulation

ImageImage
After seeing this image on Jeremy's (Code144) site I got an idea...which lead me the above image of the 4 Leaf Clover...
This was quite some time ago...I was waiting for an 'expert' like NaSSim to step forward and make such a silly claim, placing us inside a black hole?
So Jeremy placing the pyramid over the FLYWHEEL of Fortune :lol: got me into a playful mood. :idea:

ImageImage
ImageImage

backLIGHT OFF >>>>>>>>>> (backlight/hidden sun) ON?

So in following the pictures above it becomes clear ... I thought to myself...what if I WEDGED my pyramid (our galaxy) inside the BLACK Hole (a plastic beer glass) and turned the light in the base ON, what would I observe? (it was a gimmick beer glass bought at a neighbors garage sale for .25)
I was surprised to see LSD. Lucky 4 mi, I thought.
But I was not done yet playing or asking questions.
Would it work for a FLAT UNIVERSE...a SPINNING FLAT universe?

ImageImage

Then my line of questioning, asked "ARE WE STUCK in the VORTEX, are we holding up the line"?
Hmm "what happens if we rotate the FLAT SPINNING MILKY Oy Vey galaxy perpendicular to its SPIN?"
(flat universe indicated by black arrow)

So I thought this could be a fine analogy for how a reversal or flip in polarity could be perceived explained within a black hole...and please note...I had to clip one of the corners of the square...in order to get the galaxy to spin freely.
:wink:
ImageImageImage

A Black Hole Nassim?
I think our universe has expanded too much...we are stuck in the ewetube, the cattle chute (electron flow) is plugged?
Maybe our galaxy is tilted...similar to the third image on the right?

ImageImage

Two swastikas, one rotating clockwise and the other counter or anti-clockwise.
And on the other side of the flat universe coin, the swastika would appear to be rotating in the opposite direction?
YES
Please note the green swirling swastika shapes/shadows that are cast onto the sides of the glass, reflections caused only by the ambient light coming through the sides of the beer glass.
Very similar to the third image below on the right that we find in Rome.

...or something like that?

namaste

Raphael

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:57 pm 
Author / Researcher

Do you see the triangle and the circle.

TRIANGLE/male is the ALPHA which is INSERTED into the CIRCLE/female or the OMEGA.
If you place the triangle over the circle in just the right manner you will get one of the following shapes below.
:wink:

ImageImage

SEE in the image of our galaxy the part that says OBSCURED?
Is it a coincidence that the KIVA architecture is similar to Galactic architecture?

i.e. Just like the DARK side of the MOON is not available to our microphones (or our earth based satellites) the DARK/BRIGHTER side of the GALACTIC Center has not been visible to us for thousands of years.
Correct?
Unavailable to our SENSORS ... so how the fook do we know whats on the other side of the Galactic Center?
HOW do we know what lay in the area of SPACE ... that has been identified as OBSCURED?
Obscured eh?

Not forever.....

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:28 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

[quote="Raphael"]

And on the other side of the flat universe the swastika would appear to be rotating in the opposite direction?

Yes ive been thinking a lot like this myself lately, sidedness and perspective.. vantage points.
Rotation both sides with calm between?
Clipping the corners off makes sense,
I have a round cup with straight edges; like a square with no corners and when i stir my coffee i get a great 4 arm vortex.

Off subject a little but about sides..
Ever heard of a Klien Jar?
Similar in some ways to the Möbius Strip, this is a three dimensional hollow shape with only one surface.
Sort of goes with what your kabballah link and the membrane idea

There are better representations but this describes it enough

http://www.ianharvey.org/nonfic/klein.htm

Please note the swirling shapes cast onto the sides of the glass by the reflections caused by the ambient light.
Very similar to the third image below on the right...
Do you see the triangle and the circle.

i like the backlight in the glass idea and the difference it shows and the reflection looks like the third swastika.. gets the mind going.
I work with dents in vehicles/metal and can get them out without the need paint perfectly.. so reflections i understand and can see whatever picture is in them no matter how distorted; pretty handy i reckon.
Any small dent if pretty sharp reflects like a yin yang((every time :)
Gonna have to think on your galaxy, i like it :wink:

Here's that Lo Shu connection i mentioned:D
That link to the Magic squares you linked on page 12 i think?
Gave us pairings for the elements around the central Earth 5
So i linked them to see what shape we would get :lol:

The swastika lol, here we go again :lol:
Gonna do the rest too.. soon lol, they look like some kind of language... cool

If you place the triangle over the circle in just the right manner you will get one of the following shapes below.

SEE in the image of our galaxy the part that says OBSCURED?
Is it a coincidence that the KIVA architecture is similar to Galactic architecture?

i.e. Just like the DARK side of the MOON is not available to our microphones (or our earth based satellites) the DARK/BRIGHTER side of the GALACTIC Center has not been visible to us for thousands of years.
Correct?
Unavailable to our SENSORS ... so how the fook do we know whats on the other side of the Galactic Center?
HOW do we know what lay in the area of SPACE ... that has been identified as OBSCURED?
Obscured eh?

Not forever.....

Not for ever indeed! :D

If there is a galactic worry for me, its got to be the 19.5 position we are in now, call it a hunch but i dunno.. flux lines and hyper dimensional physics springs to mind.
Maybe its gonna be like the core revealing its brightness like the sun bringing wind as the clouds let it shine.. and maybe all sorts eh, lol.

People walk around every day and actually think there is a dark side of the moon, permanently dark? :shock:
Cant remember if it was stichen or velikovsky who said there was a twin to Earth behind the Sun..
If i believed a word Nasa said i would have to completely disagree.. but you never know eh :lol:

Truth will be the result of all this, i know it will :wink:

:D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm 
Superstar Contributor

latest video of nassim talking about his work is finally begging to be accepted ny the physics world. i really do belive we are approching a huge shift in human thinking and a shift is going to take place fast!!

whatch clip here >>> http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/me ... ramein.htm <<<

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:43 am 
Author / Researcher

world-change wrote:
latest video of nassim talking about his work is finally begging to be accepted ny the physics world. i really do belive we are approching a huge shift in human thinking and a shift is going to take place fast!!

whatch clip here >>> http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/me ... ramein.htm <<<

maybe...
maybe naSSim who is SwiSS is being groomed as the next Einstein?

Now do you remember in the video where he discusses two forces were eliminated?
Leaving the two classical forces,gravity and electro-magnetism?
And he further explained gravity was an inward moving vacuum toward the center, and electro-magnetism was moving away from the centre...well try substituting gravity and electro-magnetism for the words Sa'ah Naaghái and Bik'eh Hózhó, in this cosmology theory.

And this cosmology theory was based on The Great Symbol.

Quote:
Sa’ah Naaghái and Bik'eh Hózhó represent the underlying bipolar symmetry
of the universe. Sa'ah Naaghái is the inner form of Bik'eh Hózhó, which is
the outer form of Sa'ah Naaghái. Sa'ah Naaghái is the static dimension of the
universe, while Bik'eh Hózhó is the active dimension. Sa'ah Naaghái is the
thought of the universe, while Bik'eh Hózhó is its speech or voice.
Sa'ah Naaghái is male; Bik'eh Hózhó is female. The dynamic, fertile,
and omnipotent union of these two dimensions of the universe is what produces
hózhó

Does it sound familiar to what Nassim was describing...two forces...very yin and yang?
Sure does...who does the above cosmology belong to?
How old is this cosmology?
What do the Sa’ah Naaghái and Bik'eh Hózhó look like, what does this Great Symbol look like...?
All the answers can be found here :arrow: viewtopic.php?p=223172#p223172

Sadly it appears there is nothing new under the SUN and the MOON and the STARS, only the way the intellect, the ego reinvents what has been known for a long time.

So if you awoke one day and realized you were immortal, you would eventually come to the conclusion that you have done a similar dance before.
Wouldn't you?

namaste

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:18 am 
Author / Researcher

Raphael wrote:
Sadly it appears there is nothing new under the SUN and the MOON and the STARS, only the way the intellect, the ego reinvents what has been known for a long time.
So if you awoke one day and realized you were immortal, you would eventually come to the conclusion that you have done a similar dance before.
Wouldn't you?

Wouldnt this defeat the purpose of immoratlity [learning new dances] poor shiva stuck in one dance forged in bronze on someone's tabletop as decoration !

Quote:
So in following the pictures above it becomes clear ... I thought to myself...what if I WEDGED my pyramid (our galaxy) inside the BLACK Hole (a plastic beer glass) and turned the light in the base ON, what would I observe? (it was a gimmick beer glass bought at a neighbors garage sale for .25)
I was surprised to see LSD

I didnt follow how you saw LSD, can you furthur this to claify ?

AS far as your comments about being stuck in a vortex this may be true of all beings in the physical plain.
And echos back to your preception of immortality [my dad prefers death, i can see why if immoratality is so redindant] repeating the same dance [mistakes/lessons/patterns] for eternity. And what ppl cal GOD may not be the creative force behind the physical, you have inplied b4 that when directed to look in a direction to check other vectors. NaSSimS theory looks correct to me but I am not that impressed by it. It seems to be very old, based on kabbalistic geometry and hence i suspect that nassim is not the first to think of this nidea, in fact i would have expected several ppl to have come up with this idea [in this age] long b4 hassim.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:31 pm 
Author / Researcher

firefly wrote:

I didnt follow how you saw LSD, can you furthur this to claify ?

The distinct LSD 'shape' I am referencing can be found in many profound manifestations.
:arrow: http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/1 ... d-shamans/
:arrow: http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/catego ... al-castle/
The 'quatrefoil' is a universal shape...found in sacred knots, churches, ancient atomic theory...

firefly wrote:

AS far as your comments about being stuck in a vortex this may be true of all beings in the physical plain.

Did I say that or Nassim?

firefly wrote:

NaSSimS theory looks correct to me but I am not that impressed by it. It seems to be very old, based on kabbalistic geometry and hence i suspect that nassim is not the first to think of this nidea, in fact i would have expected several ppl to have come up with this idea [in this age] long b4 hassim.

I have no idea, I have not seen the math, nor do I want to.
His paper that won the prize has Kabbalah computations?

His theory again is mostly all MATH...theoretical?
...so 100 years later...he reverses/alters some of Einsteins conclusions?

Do his computations account for phi and pi?

phi recently being observed...the phi ratio ... on the nano-scale?
And this is a recent development...does Nassim's theory account for phi golden mean ratios on the nano-scale...does it predict this?

Just wondering...'phi' and 'pi' must be accounted for in a T.O.E.
I think he is missing pieces.
I would like to see Nassim, Marko Rodin and Fintan Duanne in the same room, all three theories have bits and pieces.
I would be the archetypal mediator.
Of course there would be a few others sitting at the ellipse table...savants like Daniel Tammet and Kim Peeks and Dr. Temple Grandin.

namaste

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:53 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
Wouldn't you?

Truth is no1 individual has the soul answer, its contained within each and everyone, iam feel less and less inclined to challange other peoples theroys i like some of them and embrace them but ultimatloy i realise that what you said in you above quote. In one form or another its all been done b4 and it matters not who discover what because we are all what.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 pm 
Author / Researcher

go back to this post...
the images have been replaced that photo bucket :evil: had censored.

why?
you will ask yourself the same question:
viewtopic.php?p=143748#p143748

namaste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:19 am 
Author / Researcher

FotoPhuckit is damn Phrustrating !
I post an image then it dissappears
NOW ... [from lack of trust] I copy the images , then post as an attachment
know that 30 seconds after viewing a pic it could be gone.

Phuck FotonBuckit !

Now back to our regularily scheduled program .... :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:40 am 
Superstar Contributor

I recall a thread where Rob said that by 12/21/2012 this forum's server would be full from all the attachment photos and videos people upload, but hey I understand some things are important but I just link now and if I need to I use some other server to upload.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:02 pm 
Author / Researcher

firefly wrote:
:)

I now use imageshack for sensitive photos like swastikas...they don't seem to mind.
photofuk-it obviously is being run by a bunch of IGNORANT religious plebes that are NOT part of the solution called TRUTH marches onward and forward christian plebes...
My relationship with them shall slowly come to a finish.
Not soon enough...but it will take a while to transfer so many images.

namaste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:11 pm 
Superstar Contributor

firefly wrote:
NOW ... [from lack of trust] I copy the images , then post as an attachment
know that 30 seconds after viewing a pic it could be gone.

Phuck FotonBuckit !

Now back to our regularily scheduled program .... :)

I sent them Zionists a Gential Racist Anti-Hate email a while back. They never responded.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:14 pm 
Superstar Contributor

always used imageshack. much better.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next