It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Inviting all Astrologers and Numerologists
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm 
Valued 2012er

july 11,2010 , there could be high tides in Pacific and Atlantic occean.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:59 am 
2012 Elder

Yesterday there was a 6 . something earthquake in the pacific but no tsunami. I am not expecting it just yet Dhan... A few days more maybe but probably closer to the 12th .
The last major earthquake in Chile brought massive tides in NZ and some areas of Aust and of course the pacific islands. I saw with my own eyes in NZ, areas being flooded by the tide that had never had tidal water before and that was on the west coast of NZ rather than the east which is closer to South america. There is nothing between Chile and NZ except a few small islands.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:29 pm 
Valued 2012er

Tomorrow is JULY 7,2010

7+7+2+0+1+0= 17
1+7=8 a number ruled by Saturn in Numerology

Can we have views of Numerologist , how the day is going to be tomorrow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:38 pm 
Valued 2012er

On July 9,2010, there could be a big volcanic eruptions in Japan , or Indonesia or in North America region

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:40 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
Symbolism

Number of the perfection, the infinity. In mathematics the symbol of the infinity is represented by a 8 laid down.

Symbol of the cosmic Christ.

Number figuring the immutable eternity or the self-destruction. It represents also the final point of the manifestation.

In China, the 8 expresses the totality of the universe.

Number of the balance and of the cosmic order, according to the Egyptians.

Number expressing the matter, it is also the symbol of the incarnation in the matter which becomes itself creative and autonomous, governing its own laws.

The number eight corresponds to the New Testament, according to Ambroise.

It is the symbol of the new Life, the final Resurrection and the anticipated Resurrection that is the baptism.

According to Clement of Alexandria, the Christ places under the sign of 8 the one he made to be born again.

Represent the totality and the coherence of the creation in evolution. In China, it expresses the totality of the universe.

Represent the earth, not in its surface but in its volume, since 8 is the first cubic number.

The Pythagoreans have made the number 8 the symbol of the love and the friendship, the prudence and the thinking and they have called it the Great "Tetrachtys".

In Babylon, in Egypt and in Arabia, it was the number of the duplication devoted to the sun, from where the solar disc is decorated of a cross with eight arms.

The number 8 means the multiplicity, for the Japanese.

A favorable number, associated to the prosperity.

It is the number of the restful day, after the 7th day of the creation.

Bible

The eight beatitudes of the sermon on the mountain. (Mt 5,3-11)

The eight sentences of the Magnificat or Hymn of Mary. (Lk 1,46-56)

Jesus was circumcized eight days after his birth, according to the law established. (Lv 12,3; Gn 17,12 and 21,4; Lk 2,21)

The eight steps of the staircase leading to the external square of the Ezekiel's temple. (Ezk 40,26)

The eight creative words of God in six days, in Genesis chapter 1, verses 3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, 26.

The eight persons who were saved from the Flood in Noah's Ark. (Gn 7,13)

General

Saint Joseph endured during eight years various great sufferings before to die, according to visions of Mary Agreda.

The Cabalists affirm that there were in the Temple of Jerusalem eight gates from which the eighth gate would open only for the Messiah.

Eight is the total number of Chakras of the man, counting the seven in correlation with the physical body, plus an additional working in the etheric body. This eighth Chakra is known as being "the Chakra of the Soul" or "the Star Chakra". It would be located approximately 7 to 10 centimeters above of the Crown Chakra.

The eight great gods of the Vedas: Surya, Candra, Agni, Yama, Varuna, Indra, Vâyu and Kubera.

The eight "trigrams" of "Fou-Hi" Chinese philosopher.

Plato remained with his master the Greek philosopher Socrates during eight years.

The eight parts of the way which leads to the nirvana, according to the Buddhist doctrines: the faith, the right judgement, the right language, a right and pure action, a right profession, the application of the spirit to all the precepts of the law, the right memory and the right meditation.

The Buddhists count eight symbols of long life of which one of them is the infinite node being rolled up and withdrawn on itself.

There are eight degrees of Buddhist monks or "Aryas" and the highest is named "Arhat".

According to a Buddhist legend, Buddha's ashes was separated in eight parts.

The lotus is represented symbolically with 8 petals and according to yogis, it is on a lotus with 8 petals that the "Mêru" mount is erected which, symbolically, represents the center and the axis of the world.

The Yoga counts eight training courses: Yama, the restriction; Niyama, religious observances; Asana, the posture; Pranayama, the control of the breathing; Praty-ahara, the restriction of senses; Dharana, the concentration; Dhyana, the contemplation and Samadhi, the ecstasy.

The Avesta mentions eight categories of priest: a superior, the Zaotar, which recites the texts, and seven subordinates: the Havanan which crushes the Homa in the mortar, the Atarevakhsha which maintains the fire, the fraberetar being in charge of the instruments for the Sacrifice, the Aberet carrying the holy water, the Acnatar that washes the sacred vases, the Raethwiskar that purifies the soiled men and objects, and the Craoshavereza or confessor.

In the religion of Zarathustra, there were eight instruments used for the cult: the Atashdan, reservoir for fire; the Havana or mortar; the Barecma, or beam of sacred palms; the Tali, tray of the offerings; the Tasta or cup of gold; the strainer with nine holes for the Homa; the Avand, vase for purifications; the Musrhabe, wash-hand basin for the priest.

The eight categories of priests of Zarathustra.

For the Indians, there are the eight modes of marriage mentioned by Manou: mode of Brahma, Devas, Rishis, Pradjapatis, Asouras, Ghandarvas, Rakchasas and Pisatchas.

The eight disciples of Thot, in Egypt.

According to Herodotus, the reign of gods in Egypt would have started with a first group of eight gods to the head of which was Pan.

For the Greeks, the number 8 was dedicated to Dyonisios, born the eighth month of the year.

The eight divisions of the sky of the Greek tradition.

The eight Rules of command of the "Chou-King".

The eight ministers of the Chinese Empire.

The eight pillars of the "Ming-Tang".

The eight forms of Shiva, sometimes illustrated by 8 "lingams" laid out around a central "lingam".

The eight arms of Vishnu.

The eight divinities guardians of the Tibet.

The eight "Selecti" gods of the Romans.

The eight gods of Xenocrate.

The eight legs of the Sheipner horse, the gray horse of Odin.

The eight animals which accompany the Mahometan believers in the paradise.

The Great Year of 25920 years is divided into eight great terrestrial cycles that are called Age: Golden age, Age of money, Age of bronze and Age of iron, and each is repeated twice.

Creusot points out that the prayer of saint Francis of Assisi on the peace contains eight requests to the Lord:
o Lord, make me an instrument of peace.
o Where is the hatred, let me put love.
o Where is the offense, let me put forgiveness.
o Where is the discord, let me put union.
o Where is the error, let me put truth.
o Where is the doubt, let me put faith.
o Where is the despair, let me put hope.
o Where are darkness, let me put light.
o Where is the sadness, let me put the joy.

o

The Tower of Belus in Babylon is made of eight square towers.
o

An octagonal building in Hiroshima contains the statues of eight great wise man of the world: the Buddha, Confucius, Socrates, Jesus, the prince Shotoku, Kobo Daishi and two Japanese priests.
o

The number eight governs the life of the man: at 8 month the baby teeth appear; at 8 years, he loses them; at 2 x 8 years, it is the puberty; and he becomes impotent at 8 x 8 years.
o

In mathematics, a number is divisible by 8 when this one is formed by its three last numbers is too.
o

Anniversary of marriage: weddings of bronze, electricity or rubber.
Occurrence
o

The number 8 is used 73 times in the Bible.
o

Numbers 29, 42, 4500, 22000 and 40000 are used 8 times in the Bible.
o

The number 8 is used four times in the Koran. (Koran VI,144; XXVIII,27; XXXIX,8 and LXIX,7)
o

There are eight numbers, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 12, that are common to the four Gospels and the Revelation, it means that each one of them is used at least once in the Revelation and in the Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu8.php

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 pm 
Superstar Contributor

dhan wrote:
On July 9,2010, there could be a big volcanic eruptions in Japan , or Indonesia or in North America region

Just saying that the date of the 10th adds up to 11, and the 11th is the day after.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 pm 
Valued 2012er

Vedic prediction

Moon enters Tauruas gets exalted at around 2.37 am on 8th JUly 2010, 4th house which determines land is highly afflicted by the 12th lord Malefic mars, and hence I am of the view there could big earthquake striking the globe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 am 
2012 Elder

The earthquake is due any day Dhan and with the eclipse path across the pacific islands, ending in Chile, it could be in Chile once more. With the comet infuencing the sign of Cancer( in western astrology) and the total eclipse approaching fast a bigger than usual earthquake can happen any time. 2 planets in Aries and the eclipse are a fiery mix also so I wouldnt be surprised if there is also volcanic action.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

i don't know where else to put this, but i'm leaving for New York tomorrow, returning Tuesday 7/13. I'm a bit concerned about what might happen while i'm in such a populous place (given all the stuff predicted to happen in the next 5-7 days). I am traveling in sneakers, pants, layers, etc. and able to carry my 2 bags easily. i'm in maine and can walk home if i need to (might take a few days....)

any suggestions on what i should bring with me in case TSHTF while i'm down there? I can't take a full BOB (can't even take a knife - carrying on, sigh), but do have my headlamp, extra batteries, and a large camelbak bladder. any other suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 am 
Superstar Contributor

Youre in NY they wont get bombed youre fine if something where to happen resources wont disappear immediately you will know what to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 am 
Valued 2012er

Neptune wrote:
The earthquake is due any day Dhan and with the eclipse path across the pacific islands, ending in Chile, it could be in Chile once more. With the comet infuencing the sign of Cancer( in western astrology) and the total eclipse approaching fast a bigger than usual earthquake can happen any time. 2 planets in Aries and the eclipse are a fiery mix also so I wouldnt be surprised if there is also volcanic action.

I am of the view that the next severe volcanic activity will be in the month of August only when Mars and saturn would be aspecting Jupiter transiting in Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:25 am 
2012 Elder

The earthquake happened in Chile right on the time and place the eclipse path ended but it was only 6.2 so perhaps things have settled down for a while.
Dhan , I still do not think planetary aspects alone can cause earthquakes or volcanoes but in fact we will be in the shadow of the eclipse until the next full moon at the end of July.
It is usually full moons or eclipses when major earthquakes occur or near them due to the magnetic pull on the tectonic plates.

As for where you are at the time of an earthquake, you are just as safe in a big city as you are in the country ..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 am 
Valued 2012er

OK I had to had to had to reply. More earthquakes during full moons? I'm thinking not but it would be easy enough to prove by getting a backlog of data from specific recording sites (I suggest going back 30-40 years if you can and from sites all over the planet, the more the better unless there are holes in the data) and plotting them in a chart. Then just compare with moon data. I'm thinking it will show nothing but then the subject will be concluded once and for all.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 am 
2012 Elder

BB, I have done the research and it is so... The moon controls the tides and much more on this earth and the full moons bring the highest tides. There is a book that has been written on full moons causing more large earthquakes due to its influence on the tectonic plates. When i find it again I will post the author and title .
I am sent earthquake data by email and they always increase around full moons.

But the eclipses seem to bring more dramatic events. You need to buy a book called an ephemeris so you can track the eclipses and lunations and compare them to dates of major events . Its easy research to do for anyone, not just astrologers. They seem to happen more as the full moon approaches as a rule. But with eclipses it can be just afterwards too.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 am 
2012 Elder

During the full moon period between the solar eclipse and the last full moon there were many large earthquakes mainly centred in the Pacific near Indonesia , no Tsunamis which is a good thing for the local people... Now things should settle a bit more but its interesting to monitor the activity as it builds towards a full moon .

Although this thread isnt for personal astrology I cant help but notice the effects on Geminis, Pisces and Virgos as they appear to be feeling much more positive as Saturn has moved signs totally since the 23rd July and is now in Libra for two years.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next