It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is 11:11?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:04 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Raphael wrote:
112233 wrote:
But Pythagoras numerology would say it is a disservice to reduce the number 11 so it could represent two elevens which an eleven also represents the vision. Hence when I heard 11.11 is a portal a gateway it made sense to me in a numerological sense. Two elevens also make 22 which represents the number of the Master(spiritual) Builder. The whole eleven eleven phenom could be said to be said to be master building in and of itself.

get this FAMOUS book
read it
get back to me

you folks know where to find me
:wink:

do you notice the four vertical lines that form the base in the pyramid on the cover of that FAMOUS book?

four pillars that form what exactly?
the foundation of heaven?
Solomon's temple?
a level playing field?

And the morning and evening star of venus has 8 points = 4 axis = 4 lines = 11:11 = WOW how to make a fractal UNIVERSE using 4 axis of symmetry?

who wants me to point out the swastika fractal in the Mandelbrot set?
freeze frame the Mandelbrot to see swastikas?
YES

did you see the reference to the swastika in the Bab-Ilu text above?

what do you folks expect me to say after all these years, as I continue to collect damn great evidence that supports my very unpopular theory.

my wisdom I can now claim is because I meditate on the SWASTIKA and the MALTESE Cross, both have been proved to *activate* ALPHA waves traveling, linking, your LEFT brain to your RIGHT.

Alpha waves are BETTER than beta waves in connecting BOTH HEMISPHERES of the MiNd, but beta are what most folks use while conscious and doing the dolce vita 9-5.
That is true, that is pure science, supporting my rant which ONE day I guarantee you all, will be heard to rave reviews.
Even if somebody else brings this truth to the forefront.

Do I care if I am the ONE?
No of course not...but I can brag, if you do not mind, that I did accomplish what I came to do.
RESURRECT THE SWASTIKA IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE WEST AS A POSITIVE SYMBOL.
Science is proving just that.

I have found some profound applications for the 12,000 year old swastika folks.
Shall we admit that?
I SHALL NOT BE DENIED.
Both qigong masters and scientists use it to OUTSMART the LEFT BRAIN.
I love it.

:lol: :lol:

namaste

XX

Cool I'll start meditating on the swastika when I meditate from time to time and I looked into the book and I'll probably order it today but in the meantime could you tell us any connection with 1111 or any other master number in that book? I'm one of those people that wants to know the whole movie to something if someone else has seen it. It really doesn't ruin it for me. Any info would be great.

Mike

'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 pm 
Author / Researcher

112233 wrote:

Cool I'll start meditating on the swastika when I meditate from time to time and I looked into the book and I'll probably order it today but in the meantime could you tell us any connection with 1111 or any other master number in that book? I'm one of those people that wants to know the whole movie to something if someone else has seen it. It really doesn't ruin it for me. Any info would be great.

Mike

you are processing not digesting grasshopper

namaste

XX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:52 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Raphael wrote:
112233 wrote:

Mike

you are processing not digesting grasshopper

namaste

XX

Your right well then let me say something else. I won't forget what you said about the benefits of meditating on the swastika which I will do. I will buy the book and hopefully read the whole thing although I have another book coming in focused on master numbers and am in the process of buying a book on reading binary, meaning I need to go to the bookstore and buy one but thanks again but again if you have any info on 1111 or other master numbers that are in A Study of Numbers A Guide to the Constant Creation of the Universe that would be the bee's knees thanks.

'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 pm 
Author / Researcher

112233 wrote:

I won't forget what you said about the benefits of meditating on the swastika which I will do.

remember there are many versions
often if I have trouble sleeping (and even if I do not) ... I put into my minds eye, the arms bent left**, rotating right or clockwise version of the swastika.

I seem to fall asleep faster.
I sleep well, awaking each morning ready to swirl and twirl into action.

like a coiled helical spring rising at the break of dawn
I start my day with a boing in my step and a bong in my hands.
:lol: :lol:

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21587
at this link you will find 6 Mandalas that some folks claim (using science) will help to awaken your RIGHT BRAIN

ONE more connection I would make in understanding four vertical lines l l l l is that I can use those four strokes to make the shape of an E, W, M or 3 (imagine an angular 3)

namaste

XX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:08 am 
Superstar Contributor

112233 wrote:
703 wrote:
My life path is a 4. 5/24/1973.

I have to rule out the 11 theories submitted here. I've known of the the phenomenon for almost 3 years and never had a synchronicity with it until this year on November 11 th and I
Hit them BOTH on that day. I've had HUNDREDS of other syncros with other numbers I study and they happen the day of or after. The same with different ODD words or cities show up in conversation about totAlly different subjects. ALL the time this happens but the odd number out was 11 11 on November 11th and I hit both? THAT'S a SINGULAR message
if I've ever seen one and I've had many 11 11's since.

Definatly weird but WHY and HOW???!!!

Tony

I'm sorry I wasn't ruling out your theory but some of the others. I'll put my soul path number up tonight.

Tony

btw what does orange represent because a certain code "rearanages" orange to these letters EXACTLY , "fiveKs" or 5 11's or 55. 55 = heaven in simple English gematria. What makes it more interesting is that no word rhymes with orange! What other word does not have a rhyme twin or more? But 11 rhymes with heaven.

Ahhhh but if you could do one more thing and find out your soul urge and expression number as well. Like 1111 has a lifepath 11 but ellen degeneres who also sees 1111 has an expression number of 11 not a lifepath of 11 and I see 22 more prominently then 11 and 22 is my expression number so please hit us up with that info to rule out my theory.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:14 am 
Superstar Contributor

703 wrote:

I'm sorry I wasn't ruling out your theory but some of the others. I'll put my soul path number up tonight.

Tony

btw what does orange represent because a certain code "rearanages" orange to these letters EXACTLY , "fiveKs" or 5 11's or 55. 55 = heaven in simple English gematria. What makes it more interesting is that no word rhymes with orange! What other word does not have a rhyme twin or more? But 11 rhymes with heaven.

Ahhhh but if you could do one more thing and find out your soul urge and expression number as well. Like 1111 has a lifepath 11 but ellen degeneres who also sees 1111 has an expression number of 11 not a lifepath of 11 and I see 22 more prominently then 11 and 22 is my expression number so please hit us up with that info to rule out my theory.

Is this you ruling out the master number theory?

-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 am 
Superstar Contributor

Sorry my last post is mixed in the quotes. Posting on an iPod touch is a little difficult.

And another explanation about orange converting to fiveks . It's 5x 11 where the K equals eleven! Heaven equals 55 where h = 8 , e=5,a=1 etc. The sim is 55!

In the lost symbol wasn't there a 555 foot structure with the lost word at the top?!

5 is in between 1-9. Like netraul or a "newtrail" or yin yang? The balancer?

Funny that e-5. The other 5's of the alphabet are "n" and "w".

Enw or new or wen with a silent "h". When new= 555!

Tony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:19 am 
Superstar Contributor

I'm not ruling out a master number theory at all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:09 am 
Superstar Contributor

Does anyone who sees 11 feel that there are certain "interest" while growing up that now that you look back on you may feel that you might have been lead into that interest? For instance. Befoer I began seeing 11, something oddly urged me to look deeper behind astrology than the newspapers, and figure out where it originated. Then I began to read more and more and test these things on people around me until suddenly i realized how real astrology was, and how it scientifically makes sense that the position of planets at the moment in which you were born would have some type of intricate affect on personality and genetic coding.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:49 am 
Superstar Contributor

1111:1111 wrote:
Does anyone who sees 11 feel that there are certain "interest" while growing up that now that you look back on you may feel that you might have been lead into that interest? For instance. Befoer I began seeing 11, something oddly urged me to look deeper behind astrology than the newspapers, and figure out where it originated. Then I began to read more and more and test these things on people around me until suddenly i realized how real astrology was, and how it scientifically makes sense that the position of planets at the moment in which you were born would have some type of intricate affect on personality and genetic coding.

I got more into numerology after already seeing 22 and 1111 and getting a numerology chart made afterwards but I never had any interest. Although I had never seen the Movie 23 I remembered thinking when I turned 22 that it would be funny if the same thing happened to me with 22. Voila I realized it's happening a week in or so. Your birthday reading post you did was what got me into looking into astrology and I saw a connection to my numerology chart. When I got a full chart it blew me away! I was like WHAT!?! Scorpio Moon sounded like me but so did the cusp definition. Anyways astrology makes total sense to me now. Why don't you pick up the birthday reading's again. Too busy or what?

-Bruce Lee

Last edited by 112233 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 pm 
Author / Researcher

112233 wrote:
Anyways astrology makes total sense to me now.

well then you will love this book...
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=9&p=328982

why astrology is a valid science based on celestial GEOMETRY

Which brings us back to the TIME noted as 11:11?
The TIME 11:11 suggests 49 minutes remain till the clock strikes 12?
And the charade comes to an end, Cinder-fella?
The charade goes up in smoke, a puff of inspiration brought down to reality, you find yourself walking home barefoot from the ball?

So what is the connection to TRUTH and GEOMETRY and mapping out the HEAVENS and recording it ALL for posterity and prosperity?

Check your bible, it contains many of the answers.
But they have been veiled.
The bible is NOT to be taken literally.
THEN ITS MYSTERIES WILL BE REVEALED to the initiate.

11:11 + 00:49 = the witching hour, the clock strikes 12 :shock:
The illusion comes to an end.

Chapter 49 of Genesis is ALL about the ZODIAC.

And yes of course 49 = 7x7
but that would be another very important Freemason lesson left for another day...
i.e. how and why the number 7 is connected to the letter L, this shape being called the builder's glyph, and both shapes are related to the Mason Square, necessary to build structures reaching to the heavens... :idea:

This book is one of the best on Freemasonry that I have come across, but you need to order it.

The ROYAL SECRET
:arrow: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83136

Keep in mind the following...
32° level of Freemasonry = Master of the Royal Secret and the Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret

Read this book and you will know MORE about Freemasonry than MOST Freemasons who read mostly the modern crappy literature that is out there today.

This book has an entire chapter dedicated to Chapter 49 of the Bible, and another chapter dedicated to the Swastika.

Yes, Chapter XX (20) is dedicated to the swastika, NOT the star of david, NOT the yin yang and NOT the crucifix, only the swastika is featured in this early 20th century (published in the 1920s) book written by a Freemason.

It was published in the window of opportunity where the SWASTIKA was still seen as popular in both the East and due to the discovery of SO MANY SWASTIKAS in the unearthing of TROY by Schliemann, and the popularity of Madame Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society in the USA, explains perhaps why Chapter XX was allowed to go to press.

The Royal Secret was originally published while Hitler was still in jail, and while the Freemasons were still allowed to practice their craft in Germany.

So it appears Hitler adopted the same love for the 12,000 year old Hindu/Aryan swastika, just as the Freemasons already had, later kicking the Freemasons OUT of Nazi Germany and banning the lodge.

But wait it gets more intriguing.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=4m_flHj ... &q&f=false

This book was originally published in 1882 and it is endorsed by the TRUTH seeker called Jordan Maxwell, AND it is virtually IDENTICAL to the above text called The Royal Secret.
Identical, WORD for WORD in the chapters that have been clearly 'reproduced' in the Royal Secret.
But the Royal Secret is clearly the better of both books, in the extra info presented in the glossary and the astrological predilections.

But guess which chapter is missing in its entirety from the book Stellar Theology and Masonic Astronomy?

YUP
you guessed it.
Chapter XX on the SWASTIKA is NOT in this 1882 edition.

But why are the words nearly identical in both books?
Who is the original source of this information, practically identical, published about 40 years apart?
Why did one Freemason tell all include an entire chapter about the role of the swastika, and another omitted it?
Was Robert Hewitt Brown the original author OR as I suspect he was fed info to publish.

And then there are the 2 books I recommend by yet another 32° Freemason/newspaperman Frank C. Higgins.
The two publications I own were written 7 years apart.

The first you can download as a pdf file.
http://www.rgle.org.uk/Higgins_Beginning_of_Masonry.pdf

The other one...you can partially access online.

It is nice to see the final conclusion he arrives at expressed in the last paragraph of the last page, of the last chapter, in the book published 7 years after the first.

here is the other book I recommend by FCH.
Go to page 463 to see the conclusion Frank C. Higgins arrives at 7 years after publishing The Beginnings of Masonry.
http://books.google.ca/books?id=94oMEDk ... ks&f=false

Good work by fellas like FCH saves a seeker of the truth, coming up the rear, about 7 years of searching through the archives making the necessary associations and connections, IMHO.

namaste

XX

p.s.
112233 I have recommended '6' books on this page.
The Royal Secret and both books written by Frank C. Higgins are the best I have had access too.

It is Christmas, ask for a copy, by New Years Eve you will understand why Christmas is a sham.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 pm 
Superstar Contributor

]

-Bruce Lee

Last edited by 112233 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Raphael wrote:
112233 wrote:
Anyways astrology makes total sense to me now.

well then you will love this book...
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=9&p=328982

why astrology is a valid science based on celestial GEOMETRY

Which brings us back to the TIME noted as 11:11?
The TIME 11:11 suggests 49 minutes remain till the clock strikes 12?
And the charade comes to an end, Cinder-fella?
The charade goes up in smoke, a puff of inspiration brought down to reality, you find yourself walking home barefoot from the ball?

So what is the connection to TRUTH and GEOMETRY and mapping out the HEAVENS and recording it ALL for posterity and prosperity?

Check your bible, it contains many of the answers.
But they have been veiled.
The bible is NOT to be taken literally.
THEN ITS MYSTERIES WILL BE REVEALED to the initiate.

11:11 + 00:49 = the witching hour, the clock strikes 12 :shock:
The illusion comes to an end.

Chapter 49 of Genesis is ALL about the ZODIAC.

And yes of course 49 = 7x7
but that would be another very important Freemason lesson left for another day...
i.e. how and why the number 7 is connected to the letter L, this shape being called the builder's glyph, and both shapes are related to the Mason Square, necessary to build structures reaching to the heavens... :idea:

This book is one of the best on Freemasonry that I have come across, but you need to order it.

The ROYAL SECRET
:arrow: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83136

Keep in mind the following...
32° level of Freemasonry = Master of the Royal Secret and the Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret

Read this book and you will know MORE about Freemasonry than MOST Freemasons who read mostly the modern crappy literature that is out there today.

This book has an entire chapter dedicated to Chapter 49 of the Bible, and another chapter dedicated to the Swastika.

Yes, Chapter XX (20) is dedicated to the swastika, NOT the star of david, NOT the yin yang and NOT the crucifix, only the swastika is featured in this early 20th century (published in the 1920s) book written by a Freemason.

It was published in the window of opportunity where the SWASTIKA was still seen as popular in both the East and due to the discovery of SO MANY SWASTIKAS in the unearthing of TROY by Schliemann, and the popularity of Madame Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society in the USA, explains perhaps why Chapter XX was allowed to go to press.

The Royal Secret was originally published while Hitler was still in jail, and while the Freemasons were still allowed to practice their craft in Germany.

So it appears Hitler adopted the same love for the 12,000 year old Hindu/Aryan swastika, just as the Freemasons already had, later kicking the Freemasons OUT of Nazi Germany and banning the lodge.

But wait it gets more intriguing.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=4m_flHj ... &q&f=false

This book was originally published in 1882 and it is endorsed by the TRUTH seeker called Jordan Maxwell, AND it is virtually IDENTICAL to the above text called The Royal Secret.
Identical, WORD for WORD in the chapters that have been clearly 'reproduced' in the Royal Secret.
But the Royal Secret is clearly the better of both books, in the extra info presented in the glossary and the astrological predilections.

But guess which chapter is missing in its entirety from the book Stellar Theology and Masonic Astronomy?

YUP
you guessed it.
Chapter XX on the SWASTIKA is NOT in this 1882 edition.

But why are the words nearly identical in both books?
Who is the original source of this information, practically identical, published about 40 years apart?
Why did one Freemason tell all include an entire chapter about the role of the swastika, and another omitted it?
Was Robert Hewitt Brown the original author OR as I suspect he was fed info to publish.

And then there are the 2 books I recommend by yet another 32° Freemason/newspaperman Frank C. Higgins.
The two publications I own were written 7 years apart.

The first you can download as a pdf file.
http://www.rgle.org.uk/Higgins_Beginning_of_Masonry.pdf

The other one...you can partially access online.

It is nice to see the final conclusion he arrives at expressed in the last paragraph of the last page, of the last chapter, in the book published 7 years after the first.

here is the other book I recommend by FCH.
Go to page 463 to see the conclusion Frank C. Higgins arrives at 7 years after publishing The Beginnings of Masonry.
http://books.google.ca/books?id=94oMEDk ... ks&f=false

Good work saves a seeker of the truth about 7 years of searching through the archives making the connections, IMHO.

namaste

XX

p.s.
112233 I have recommended '6' books on this page.
The Royal Secret and both books written by Frank C. Higgins are the best I have had access too.

It is Christmas, ask for a copy, by New Years Eve you will understand why Christmas is a sham.

Well thank you for posting those books I'll look for some used copies off the net but what about 1111's importance to freemasons and what references to 1111 or other master numbers in a Study of numbers?

-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 pm 
Author / Researcher

112233 wrote:

Well thank you for posting those books I'll look for some used copies off the net but what about 1111's importance to freemasons and what references to 1111 or other master numbers in a Study of numbers?

that book study of numbers spells it out.
so stop asking questions about the 4 vertical lines.
you will only get answers you are not prepared for?

you want MORE however?
other possible associations to the simple truth of what l l l l could possibly mean?

okay if Freemasonry is about numbers, and so is physics then what can we make of the associations?

In physics the 4 forces can be seen as either a 3 + 1 split or a 2 + 2 (11:11) division of the 4 fundamental forces.

Nuclear divides them 3 + 1 (excluding gravity)
Old classical physics divides the forces into 2 + 2 groups ... same thing Nassim Haramein did in order for his theory to work.
vision-master wrote:

And then when you can begin to appreciate that.
Go here to see how it all connects to creation itself.
scroll down to the 3rd post.
:arrow: http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

call me in the new year, if all of that info does not bog you down, I am going to have toss you into the tar pits to slow you down grasshopper.
:lol:

namaste

XX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:30 pm 
Superstar Contributor

More proof that the orange is heaven or 5 k's and balance?

High code English Gematria says...

right=314
left=241

314+241=555

Consider this the harmonizing of the two sides of the brain.

right side =314 or PI or GEOMETRY

241 =left= left reduces to MAT ..MATT or MATH or MATHEW

I left the KEY under the MAT.

If you don't understand this let me know either way . It's easy for me to explain. :)

I am talking about the RIGHT side of the BRAIN combining with the RIGHT side = balance.

Tony

EDIT- When you add the word to numbers of BRAIN with left and right you get...

Brain-152

152+555= 707

707=7+7=14=1+4=5

E= MC2

It looks like it is the balancing of E or Energy?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next