It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Freemasons & PRECESSION & Ezekiel's Vision & the Swastik
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:32 am 
2012 Elder

Raphael wrote:
UPDATE Dec 15th 2010
the Freemason connection to Precession Science can be found in this post.
:arrow: viewtopic.php?p=329656#p329656

the following was written back in 2007... ...Raphael

If you're going to alter history by editing posts, you should probably not link back to the same post in which you are posting the link - makes you look a bit silly... le sigh... And now you don't even have an original post to which you can refer.

Can you sort the confusion (in a trifle better fashion than you have done with your circular linking) between the Great White Brotherhood, the Essenes and Rosicrucians, the Mason and Templars, and the Illuminati?

In plain language please...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:37 pm 
Author / Researcher

suz wrote:
I’ve also been reading up on precession (stemming from another thread on here) and I am finding our current theory is possibly not correct, it’s possible there is something else. I’m going to make it a priority to read more on the Freemasons (their original work) over the holidays when I have some extra time to devote to it.

Thanks Raph for being a constant pain about your beliefs….even after all these years I am still getting bits of valuable info because of you and others and it is always widening my views on these subjects and I am continually seeing things differently….that’s a good thing, right?

why would it not be a good thing suz?

hey suz when selecting your Freemason books to do a bit of research, do what I do.
I look in the index, if it fails to mention the SWASTIKA, put it down.

My best Freemason books at least mention the swastika.
Crap written by Robert Lomas and Co. is just that, crappy sensationalism promoting MORE Templar mystery and more christian based jesus BS.

suz hold up your right hand or would it be your left if you were to mirror me?
.....and please repeat after ME, the 4E oath.

ImageImage

Acolyte wrote:
Raphael wrote:
UPDATE Dec 15th 2010
the Freemason connection to Precession Science can be found in this post.
>>> viewtopic.php?p=329656#p329656

the following was written back in 2007... ...Raphael

If you're going to alter history by editing posts,

WTF ??????????
more insinuations of wrongdoing of some kind?

Acolyte wrote:
you should probably not link back to the same post in which you are posting the link - makes you look a bit silly... le sigh... And now you don't even have an original post to which you can refer.

but hey silly man you fell for my mistake?
...because two wrongs can help make it right!!!
due to your anal attentiveness and banal observations I have made the necessary corrections to the post.
OK?
Not OK?
Of course you will let me know?

yes it is OBVIOUS that my failure to lay out the 'directions' for you, in a language that you understand seems to result in you getting frustrated and angry and whatever else...
Is that my problem echolite?
After all YOUR IGNORANCE about the swastika is NOT serving either of us very well in our conversations, is it echolite?
You dis the 12,000 year old swastika, NOT realizing in the same breath, you dis a profound TRUTH.
The swastika is perhaps the ultimate MEME, herein is another claim of mine, that you run and hide from?
Want to discuss it?

You echolite, and the mystery moderator/editor, on YOUR precession thread essentially chased the SWASTIKA, the MALTESE Cross, the GREEK Zodiacal Cross, Solomon's Knot, and ME, off of your precession thread.
And NOW here you are again demanding I dumb it down for you?
After tying my hands behind my back, you demand the magician in ME perform a miracle for you NOW?
Help the BLIND man see the OBVIOUS that is right in front of him....?
:lol:

S-W-A-S-T-I-K-A

Have you folks finished discussing the MOON yet on YOUR precession thread?
I want to remind you that this is MY PRECESSION :lol: thread, so I aSSume you will not MiNd if I do mention another fact of life lost on you, i.e. that the swastika in addition to the SUN was also a LUNAR symbol.
just sayin', stating the facts.
And the SUN rotates in an opposite direction to the MOON.
And it makes TOO MUCH sense eh?
CCW and CW swastikas, CCW sun and CW moon?

Acolyte wrote:
Can you sort the confusion (in a trifle better fashion than you have done with your circular linking) between the Great White Brotherhood, the Essenes and Rosicrucians, the Mason and Templars, and the Illuminati?

go back and retrace your steps.
did you do the most important thing that I asked of you, in all of your linear thinking, trying to join your dots, your way?
In wanting to get straight to the point, are you missing out on a journey?
The journey I offer is more of a SIN-thesis, it is more of a zig zag than a circle.

did you download that pdf. file about The Beginning of Freemasonry?
did you then read it?

get back to me when you do.
I MEAN IT
Really
It is a great read.
So why don't you read it?
Frank Higgins may supply for you the answers I have failed to.

It is an important step for you to take.
It is not my turn.
I have been there, seen it, done it.
I followed in the footsteps of Frank Higgins.
You have not.
I was lucky enough to stumble across the writings of Frank Higgins.
You are lucky to have met Me and Me who directed you to the link.

Go ahead dis the swastika, the maltese cross, the ancients, newspaper man/Freemason Frank Higgins, and me.

Acolyte wrote:
In plain language please...

And you of course get to pick and decide what that plain language shall be?

nice to see you finally coming over to the other side, is that why you strayed from that *other* precession thread?

A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS I LIKE TO USE IMAGERY
I imagine (sorry Rob) that I use up more memory/bandwidth than most folks on this site, because I post so many images.

Now is that a function of your LEFT or RIGHT hemisphere, appreciation of an image?
Are images worth a hundred words, a thousand words, maybe ONE symbol could become the basis for a thesis about genesis?

IF I use a MANDALA to awaken or trick the MiND, am I targeting the LEFT hemisphere or the RIGHT hemisphere of the BRAIN?

Fact is, I am targeting the RIGHT hemisphere into performing a function used in various therapies, thus the main role of meditating on these mandalas is a game called OUTSMARTING THE LEFT BRAIN by calming the LEFT BRAIN using alpha waves.

Want to play along and meditate with me?

Freemason Precession of the Equinoxes Mandala
Vernal Equinox is in Taurus circa. 4000 BCE.
The obvious BEGINNING of Freemasonry coincides with this 'event'.

The first MANDALA that I would wish for you to meditate on is that symbol we see used as the frontispiece in the Freemason pdf.
Then we shall see what kind of response we can illicit from your inner you.

I bet I can assist you or any other willing chimp in experiencing ALPHA waves by meditating on this symbol, or a reasonable facsimile thereof?
But in your case echolite, mind if I call them rALPHAel waves if I should happen to help bring you an inner peace?

Just like some qigong masters who actually IMPLANT the swirling swastika into your belly, i.e. as part of the Falun Gong initiation process, part of the rite and ritual, I want to suggest that the MALTESE CROSS**, representing a 'balance' is the symbol that I want to impart into your MiNd.

The MALTESE cross is a fine symbol to represent the flow that exists between the two hemispheres of the mind.
Where the involution is an expression of the evolution, or is it the other way around?
In a balanced MiNd does it matter?

**maltese cross = two opposite rotating swastikas placed over each other = negating of energies = balance
Do you deny me my ancient science echolite?
WHY?
...please explain?

Why cannot I not use that symbol to meditate on, to gain or trigger a memory renewal in me?

Quote:
Years ago, a barefoot child in Rome sat on a high wall, watching a man below. 'Ay, signore,' he called, 'why are you hitting that rock?' Michelangelo looked up and called back to the boy, 'Because there's an angel inside and it wants to come out!'

THE RIGHT-BRAIN EXPERIENCE is designed to do for you and your creativity what that attitude did for Michelangelo and his angel. Your angel and mine may not be as exquisite as his; even so, there are tools we can use to chip away at the hardened approach toward the creative act. We can set the angel free. The choice is ours.

ImageImage
Biofeedback Mandala and Freemason Precession of the Equinoxes Mandala.

These are essentially the same images, except they differ by a 45 degree rotation, and the biofeedback Mandala on the left also harbors a square inside.

Both have a distinct Cross, separated by four triangles, wedges or pie shapes forming a Maltese Cross.
The symbol on the right we know to be a symbol for Precession of the Equinoxes (according to Frank Higgins), the other symbol on the left modern scientists suggest could help us OUTSMART the LEFT BRAIN.

Marilee Zdenek in her book The Right Brain Experience suggests we can use the above image (the biofeedback mandala), as a powerful AID/TOOL in OUTSMARTING THE LEFT BRAIN.

And Marilee who presents the above image has an impressive list of credentials.
>> http://www.rightbraininc.com/mz-pres.html

I find the associations rather profound.
Biofeedback has proved these MANDALAS beneficial to calming both hemispheres of the MiNd, and the Falun Gong practitioner uses the swastika as part of the Law Wheel ritual.

Wow
And as I have proposed, for how many years now? .... that the 12,000 year old swastika is the KEY of UNIVERSAL MOVEMENT, whether an electron or our Sun.

I contend the two swastikas are symbols for the two ways light rotates, CW and CCW, and when placed over each other, they negate each other, forming the Maltese/Templar Cross.
LIGHT and SOUND can be represented quite nicely using the SWASTIKA and the MALTESE CROSS....
as this link illustrates...
>>> http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... %E2%80%9D/

image re: LIGHT waves...DO YOU SEE THE SWIRLY SWASTIKA IN THE CENTER????
>>>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _petit.gif

image re: SOUND waves...DO YOU SEE THE MALTESE CROSS IN THE CENTER *EXPLODING*????
>>>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _petit.gif

What don't you get echo-lite?

namaste

XX

p.s.
more rALPHAel brainwave insights

Quote:
In general, we are accustomed to using the beta brain rhythm. When we diminish the brain rhythm to alpha, we put ourselves in the ideal condition to learn new information, keep fact, data, perform elaborate tasks, learn languages, analyze complex situations. Meditation, relaxation exercises, and activities that enable the sense of calm, also enable this alpha state.
http://www.doctorhugo.org/brainwaves/brainwaves.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:11 pm 
Author / Researcher

Why CHAPTER 49 of Genesis is important to this thread...

:arrow: viewtopic.php?p=330618#p330618

namaste

XX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:56 pm 
Author / Researcher

time to resurrect this thread with obvious observations about life in general...

Find the fish or the vescia piscis in the above images of binary companions etc.

I see in this pattern, shapes that resemble
S2 or 52

and when FLIPPED along the x-axis I see shapes that resemble
2S or 25

Sri Yantra

and I see exactly the same 'numerical representation' in many Buddhist mandalas.
Especially the most revered of all the mandalas the Sri Yantra.

52 in the NORTH
25 in the SOUTH

Rotate the mandala/wheel/cross 90 degrees, East and West will ultimately play the same game as North and South.

And using this numerical association we get the following SumS using SS math.

52 + 25 = 77 (north and south)
52 + 25 = 77 (west and east)

77 + 77 = 154 (what happened in 1054 AD...a gamma ray burst that divided the church into East and West)
OR
7777 = 4 gammas = tetragrammaton = YHVH = 'the Lord' 'the Eternal' = SwaStika?

namaste

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 am 
Superstar Contributor

Is it really that far fetched to believe that cosmic forces affect life in our world? As we study ancient teachings, it becomes apparent this idea is not a new one. The Hindus believe the Earth is a living being animated by spiritual currents. The Tibetan teacher Dhjwal Khul has written volumes about the innumerable forces and emanations we encounter as we spin through space. The Mayans, who spoke of "stabbing beams that penetrate from the heavens," had an exquisite understanding of these realities with their amazing knowledge of wave harmonics and resonance theory, perhaps even more so than scientists today. They based their calendar, unsurpassed by even today’s super-computers, on the core number of 52, claiming it to be in resonance with and of major significance to our world. The principle of resonance ensures that when two objects have the same natural frequency, as one object emits a sound wave, the other will begin to vibrate in accordance with it. :!: A bit of research into the processes of certain stars and planets verified that indeed 52, give or take a few digits, repeatedly occurs in the cycles of things: Here are a few examples:

The Earth’s orbital period (one year) is divided into weekly periods, of which there are 52.
The variable cycle of Betelgeuse (its period of growing bright, then dim) occurs every 5.2 to 5.5 years.
The Sun’s magnetic field reverses itself every 11 years; the mid-point of this cycle is 5.5 years.
The orbital period of Jupiter is 11.86 years — its midway point is 5.93 years.
The orbital period of the two stars in the Sirian system is almost 50 years (49.9).
The Shoemaker-Levy comet, first discovered 5.5 years ago, took exactly that amount of time to connect with Jupiter. The impacts themselves lasted a period of 5.5 days.
The distance from our sun to Betelgeuse is 520 light years (52 x 10).
The distance from our sun to Antares, another supergiant of immense proportion, is also 520 light years, but in the opposite direction. Now this is very intriguing that our tiny little sun should find itself positioned exactly between two of the largest, most powerful supergiants yet known, is a great mystery :!:

Cosmic Magnet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 am 
Very 2012esque

interesting .... but

what evidence is there that precession actually exists
outside of the writings of others, i personally have watched the sky most of my life
and seen no evidence of it.

i was told there was once a time on earth when magnetic north was true north and theer was no wobble
'precession' ... no seasons, no night, no day ... because most of the water on earth [ice caps] was in the atmosphere.

it formed a protective bubble around the planet
sheilding earth from solar radiation creatures lived several thousand years
lizards [reptiles] who grow till they die were huge, and man lived about 20,000 year lifespans
due largely to the lack of irradiation which causes aging.
during a 20,000 year lifespan one man watching the sky could map precession in his lifetime
but today this isnt possible

there is no 'proof' of this theory ... but there is [for me] no proof of precession either.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 am 
Very 2012esque

Optimist wrote:
The Earth’s orbital period (one year) is divided into weekly periods, of which there are 52.
The variable cycle of Betelgeuse (its period of growing bright, then dim) occurs every 5.2 to 5.5 years.
The Sun’s magnetic field reverses itself every 11 years; the mid-point of this cycle is 5.5 years.
The orbital period of Jupiter is 11.86 years — its midway point is 5.93 years.
The orbital period of the two stars in the Sirian system is almost 50 years (49.9).
The Shoemaker-Levy comet, first discovered 5.5 years ago, took exactly that amount of time to connect with Jupiter. The impacts themselves lasted a period of 5.5 days.
The distance from our sun to Betelgeuse is 520 light years (52 x 10).
The distance from our sun to Antares, another supergiant of immense proportion, is also 520 light years, but in the opposite direction. Now this is very intriguing that our tiny little sun should find itself positioned exactly between two of the largest, most powerful supergiants yet known, is a great mystery :!:

arent there 52 states including Puerto Rico &
U.S. Virgin Islands ?

52 cards in a deck, 4 familes of 13
hearts [church]
clubs [government]
spades [military]
diamonds [banking system]

the aces can be high or low
[alpha/omega]
only 2 jacks have 2 eyes [let your eye be single]
you see the poker deck is another tarot/calendar

52 is important to the maya as well no ?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 pm 
Valued 2012er

name wrote:
i was told there was once a time on earth when magnetic north was true north and theer was no wobble ..'precession' ... no seasons, no night, no day ... because most of the water on earth [ice caps] was in the atmosphere.

Presumably you are missing out all the Oceans ??? In this "most of the water on earth (ice caps) was in the atmosphere" scenario ? It also begs believe that anyone in this day and age could think that an effect of geomagnetic and geographic pole synchronisation would be "no seasons, no night, no day" ?! You need to learn some basic Spatial Geometry and Physics. Perhaps spend some time in a Planetarium ! (Ask them to let you try some things out....you may be surprised at how co-operative they can be :) ).

Magellan wrote:
The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:11 pm 
Valued 2012er

name wrote:
52 cards in a deck, 4 familes of 13
hearts [church]
clubs [government]
spades [military]
diamonds [banking system]

the aces can be high or low
[alpha/omega]
only 2 jacks have 2 eyes [let your eye be single]
you see the poker deck is another tarot/calendar

Also you might want to discover "The History" of Cards........
But give me Alexander above Charlemagne anytime :)

Magellan wrote:
The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:56 am 
Very 2012esque

mrpanzergeneral wrote:
It also begs believe that anyone in this day and age could think that an effect of geomagnetic and geographic pole synchronisation would be "no seasons, no night, no day" ?! ).

a bubble [of water] around the earth would disprese the sun's light evenly around the globe
= no night, no day, no seasons.

simple enough ?
no physics required.

btw
there are several ppl who entertain this theory
i did not claim to be one [or not] but present the idea for interest sake only.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 am 
Very 2012esque

mrpanzergeneral wrote:

Also you might want to discover "The History" of Cards........
But give me Alexander above Charlemagne anytime :)

"The History of Cards'' you say ...... hmmm ...
bizzy with other things
thanks, but no thanks !

Quote:
Perhaps spend some time in a Planetarium

more of the same here ...
presumptions.

i spent most of my life in 3rd world countries
there are NO planetariums, books stores with english books [few] and other things you falsely PRESUME i have access to. when im in canada or usa i am very occupied with a myriad of things which take all my time. i dont have the time to follow the millions of little pieces of advise ppl presume is 'helpful'

what i do see is when i ask a simple question on a 4um like this
ppl make presumptions, act in arrogant manner and dont reply respond to the simplest of questions
and ... the obvious reson is they dont have the answers.

its like asking a scientist ''what caused the big bang''
they are stumped
and if they had an answer, the obvious question would be ''what caused that''

POINT
youre not answering the question !

note:
no-one has provided evidence of precession, the zodiac, or other questions i forward.
i did watch hancock's work. interesting, but no evidence its true.
hancock says the sphinx is leo the lion
i think it may well be ''the dog''.

this would blow all hancocks work to pieces
him and buval.

ppl look at [alleged] photos by nasa and accept them
though no-one but nasa [if] has the tech to take such photos
so really they ae just taking nasa's word for it.

gee ... what if nasa lied ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:15 am 
Very 2012esque

one of the whole points of having membership on a 4um is to ask questions on interesting topics.
seems that got lost here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 am 
Very 2012esque

If you haven't joined a lodge, don't waste your time talking about what Masons think or study. Because you actually have nothing but a bunch of hearsay, biased information, and guesswork. None of which is fruitful. If you want to study the occult, by all means do so. But please don't spread false information about what others believe, unless you yourself have personal experience in the Lodge. Otherwise you can set off a witch hunt- a bunch of demon possesed lunatics killing innocent people who they claim are demon possed lunatics.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:01 am 
Very 2012esque

by the time anything 'secret' becomes public knowledge
it has long been abandoned

the secret society [ss] would not reside within masonic lodges anymore
and theres likely thousands or millions of wannabees joining lodges right now
thinking they'll get ahead, after reading dan brown or whatever ...

obvious how the powerelite have moved shop over the centuries
do you think any still reside in lodges ?

secrets are revealed only once they have become meaningless
having lost all value.

the truth shall be revealed to the masses
but only when its too late
thats already dun.

be a droopie groupie?
join a lodge?
thanks, butt no thanks !

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:34 am 
Superstar Contributor

There is one group you could try , the AIPWA group ,no real place of worship cept maybe Earth , fellow members are obviuos, nothing to do cept be your true self or endevour to, perfection not required, very fast growing membership at present, lsol all is perfect with all

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next