It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Project Bluebeam.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 pm 
Valued 2012er

Okay, i'm only posting this because, Summerland i think has asked me to post something about it. Here is what I've been researching, and i'll do my best to make it up to what he expects. Oh yeah, this is going of my current knowledge and just some random websites.

Okay, so anyone who is in to UFO and other such subjects, must have heard of Project BlueBeam At somepoint during their research.

"Blue Beam" has become such a catch-all that it's now applied to any sighting, no matter how trivial. It's also been stretched to explain phenomena that have nothing to do with UFOs at all. You often see it conflated with HAARP, a very real program that's also been stretched to explain anything that might otherwise require actual thought to deal with.

We saw any number of claims that the balloon show on October 13 was itself the work of this mythical Blue Beam, even though the event itself has little to do with the claims of the original "Project Blue Beam" essay, which was published online by the radical Fundamentalist and Quebec separatist Serge Monast. "Blue Beam" has been dated to 1994, but I don't remember hearing anything about it until at least 1996, when Monast died of an apparent heart attack. But 1994 is very, very important to the chain of events we're going to look at in this thread.

UFOs and the National Security State author Richard Dolan got so sick of hearing about the mythical Project Blue Beam that he wrote a scathing essay entitled "Project Blue Beam Countdown? Don't Bet on It" in the run-up to an alleged Blue Beam event on October 13. In it, Dolan outlined the claims made in Monast's original essay: (http://www.afterdisclosure.com/2010/10/bluebeam.html Essay is here)

First, a series of artificially created earthquakes at "certain precise locations on the planet," which will uncover archaeological evidence that will "be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines." (this is weird because their have been a lot of earthquakes such as Australia etc.

Second, we will be subjected to "a gigantic space show." This will involve "three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new ‘god's’ voice will be speaking in all languages.” These staged events will show the "new Christ" or Messiah, and will be a false Second Coming. (now THIS IS REALLY WEIRD, CHINA MADE A WHOLE CITY COME OUT OF A RIVER WITH THIS HOLOGRAPHIC TECHNOLOGICAL <-- I can't spell at all so it should be oligy.)

Third will be the "Telepathic Electronic Two-Way." This involves "telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind." These communications will fake a communication from god.

Fourth, according to Monast, would be "the universal supernatural manifestation with electronic means." He said it would take on three specific "orientations." One would simulate an alien invasion, which would then provoke nations with nuclear weapons to strike back.

Dolan quoted extensively from Monast's writings so that reasonable individuals could get a measure of the man and the extremist religious views that dictated his view of world events:
I included this long passage just so that you could get a whiff of the mind of this man. Very intense, no understanding of science. At no point in any of Monast's writings is anything like evidence offered for any of this. To say nothing of the fantastic capabilities he attributes to NASA or the United Nations.
The logistics of the various sky shows also seems daunting, to say the least. First there is the false alien invasion scenario -- presumably this could be done with a fleet of black triangles, although could they blanket the world? Doubtful. But then, regarding the religious fakery, are "they" really going to blanket the world with holographic images of, what -- God? Jesus? Krishna? Allah? All the while sending a message into our brains via extra low frequencies in all languages of the world? All in a way that convinces us to abandon our previously held faiths?

What Dolan may not have realized it is that Monast - rather, the mischeivous spooks who fed him the whole Blue Beam scenario in the first place - was/were borrowing plots points left, right and center from another source.

We'll get to that in a moment, but first Dolan took the time to dismiss most of the current Blue Beam theorizing as regurgitated bullshit:

None of these sites offer anything resembling evidence to support the alleged existence of Blue Beam. I am not asking for proof, only evidence. And I see nothing.

Well, there is evidence of Blue Beam, only it comes from a source one would never confuse with Jane's Defence Weekly or Covert Action Quarterly. For some deep background on all of this alleged devilry, let's travel back to 1994.

RECYCLED STAR TREK SCRIPTS

Not long before Serge Monast stunned the conspiracy circuit with his "Project Blue Beam," a book was released on Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry. It recounted information that hardcore Trekkers were well familiar with; Roddenberry's proposed Star Trek feature film script from the mid-70s:

"In May 1975, Gene Roddenberry accepted an offer from Paramount to develop Star Trek into a feature film, and moved back into his old office on the Paramount lot. His proposed story told of a flying saucer, hovering above Earth, that was programmed to send down people who looked like prophets, including Jesus Christ.

Gene Roddenberry: The Myth and the Man Behind Star Trek by Joel Engel, p.165, Hyperion, 1994

Shortly thereafter, Monast writes of a very similar situation- a satellite that will project images of holy figures:
With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messiahs in convincing lifelike reality.

Then the projections of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into one after correct explanations of the mysteries and revelations will have been disclosed.
So, already we see two of Monast's Blue Beam claims - an alien "invasion" and a false reappearance of the Earth's major historical prophets - taken straight out of the Star Trek script.

How are these images of these gods to be received? In both cases, telepathically.
Monast again, 1994: The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul.
Roddenberry, 1976: "On the planet below, people are beginning to receive mental impressions of a returning God."

The projected images are only part of Blue Beam; there's also the "massive UFO invasion." Note: Monast's "UFO over every major city" scenario is stolen from the original V (1983), which in turn was borrowed from Roddenberry's original 70s script for Earth: Final Conflict.: (Script here http://www.alanistic.co.uk/efc/Legacy/PilotScript.pdf)

Monast, 1994: "The first is the 'space show.' Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes that will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events.

"One is to make mankind believe that an alien (off-world) invasion is about to occur at every major city on earth in order to provoke each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back."

Roddenberry, 1976: "At the same time a huge object, one thousand times larger than a starship, is moving toward Earth, knocking off the U.S.S. Potemkin and hurtling a cluster of asteroids toward Earth. Kirk, now a grounded admiral, assembles his old crew (all of whom have risen higher in rank), and they take the newly refitted Enterprise on a mission of interception with the alien claiming to be God." (Hmm, ELEnin)

The whole point of all of this is to convince the world that these computers on these orbital platforms are the work of God, but it's all a grand deception. In both cases:
Monast, 1994: The result of these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new 'christ,' the new messiah, Matraia (Maitreya), for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted upon an unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. "Even the most learned will be deceived."

Roddenberry, 1976: "The Object turns out to be more than just a vessel--it is a computer form so advanced it is a living entity itself. However, we discover that this God they've worshipped is actually the Deceiver, the computer-programmed remains of a race who were "cast out" from their dimension and into this one."

Roddenberry quotes taken from The Making of Star Trek-The Motion Picture, by Susan Sackett and Gene Roddenberry, Pocket/Wallaby, 1980

Roddenberry: "Somewhere out there," [Gene] starts off, his eyes widening as he continues, "there's this massive ... entity, this abstract, unknown life force that seems mechanical in nature, although it actually possesses its own highly advanced consciousness. It's a force thousands of times greater than anything intergalactic civilization has ever witnessed. It could be God, it could be Satan, and it's heading toward earth. It demands worship and assistance, and it's also in a highly volatile state of disrepair."

Star Trek Movie Memories by William Shatner with Chris Kreski, HarperCollins, 1994 (note publication date)
Themes from Roddenberry's unused script were recycled throughout the franchise's history, including the ST: TNG episode "Justice" and the now-notorious Star Trek V: The Final Frontier. Then there was the Next Generation episode, "Devil's Due," which was one of the highest rated episode's in the series history.

This episode, which ran in 1991, had even stronger echoes of Monast's 1994 "Blue Beam" theories. Here's the synopsis:
The USS Enterprise-D responds to a distress signal from a science station on Ventax II, where the planet is in chaos over the return of a being who claims to be that culture's "devil."
Not coincidentally, that devil is there to install a new world order on the alien planet. Which brings us to Monast's "Blue Beam" denouement:
The second is to make the Christians believe that the Rapture is going to occur with the supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon. Its goal will be to dispose of all significant opposition to the implementation of the New World Order in one major stroke, actually within hours of the beginning of the sky show!
Again, this is the same scenario we see before in "Devil's Due," which is based in themes Roddenberry first explored in his God Thing script. The parallels continue: Monast writes in Blue Beam that "the first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet."

Monast's 1994 claims of a "supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon" is exactly what we see in 1991 in "Devil's Due." And the earthquakes? :
"In fact, it is soon learned from Jared that a mob is holding the rest of the science team hostage, claiming prophecies have come true: a shaking of the cities caused by minor earthquakes, and many visions of her have been seen."
Watching "Devil's Due," it becomes more and more difficult to discount the parallels between it and the Blue Beam theories:
Monast: The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old, as major an event as that which occurred 2,000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the skies as a movie screen (on the sodium layer at about 60 miles) as space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect according to the region. It deals with the religious aspect of the new world order and is deception and seduction on a massive scale.
In "Devil's Due," Ardra uses the same technology- holograms (including making "use of the skies" to hide the orbiting Enterprise), projections and artificial earthquakes, etc to convince the Ventaxians that she has come to fulfill their prophecies.
"According to the legend, Ardra made a deal with the Ventaxians 1,000 years prior: a millennium of peace and tranquility, the end of war, poverty and famine which at that time plagued Ventax II; in exchange she would lay claim to the planet and enslave its inhabitants upon her return."

As with Blue Beam, Ardra can present herself as different figures, using holographic technology:
When Picard beams down to the planet to try and stabilize the situation, Ardra herself appears before him. She claims to be a manifestation of evil in all cultures, showing great power with "supernatural" abilities, such as showing her devilish form off in the form of Fek'lhr.
Again, Monast claims that the whole show will be conducted from computers stored on hidden satellites:
"Computers will coordinate the satellites and software already in place will run the sky show. Holographic images are based on nearly identical signals combining to produce an image or hologram with deep perspective which is equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF and LF waves and optical phenomena. Specifically, the show will consist of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to the specific national, regional religion. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messiahs in convincing lifelike reality."
And of course this is the same exact situation we see three years prior to the release of "Project Blue Beam":
During her testimony, Ardra argues her case by demonstrating her various "powers". This gives Geordi La Forge a location of the power source: a ship in orbit above the western magnetic pole (hidden from sensors).

La Forge informs Picard during a recess that he has identified the ship. By the time the recess ends and Picard further questions Jared, Ardra's ship is in his control...and he manages to use her ship's powers to perform all of her tricks. Using the data from her ship's computer, he explains that she is a sector-wide flim-flam artist, who was about to win the largest prize of her career.

He explains that her "powers" were nothing more than a combination of force field projection, holography, and transporter effects, all controlled by implants that allow her eyes to control the illusions.
Information on this story linking it to Roddenberry's earlier plans for the Star Trek feature film and TV series was published in 1992:
This episode was originally written as an episode for the unproduced series, Star Trek: Phase II. In the Phase II script, set on the planet Neuterra, Kirk was the arbiter for the people and the Enterprise computer was the judge. The Ardra entity was a male being called Komether. (Star Trek: The Next Generation Companion)

And though it's not generally linked to the aborted feature film, we see similar aliens imitating deities in Star Trek V:
Sybok and many of his followers believe they have found heaven, and Sybok takes a shuttle down to the planet's surface with Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. There they encounter a mystical being who introduces himself as God, and asks them to bring their starship closer to him so that he can "join" with it.

Though Sybok is convinced, Kirk immediately smells a rat: "Excuse me, what does God need with a starship?" The being is enraged at Kirk's refusal to cooperate, attacking him and Spock, who supports his captain. Disillusioned by the fake God and angry at himself for putting everyone in danger, Sybok sacrifices himself to buy the others time to escape.
So in conclusion, all of the major claims made by Monast concerning "Project Blue Beam" have direct and well-documented antecedents in Star Trek, dating back to 1976.
Much of the information on Roddenberry's aborted Star Trek movie script was released in several different books in 1994- the same year that "Project Blue Beam" was allegedly published.

That's much too much of a synchronicity for my liking.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SPOOKS

Being familiar with how the intelligence agencies use the conspiracy media to disseminate false information, I'd say that "Project Blue Beam" could well have been a disinfo project fed to Monast and possibly others as part as an overall campaign. I doubt most of it is actually his research (apart from the religious editorializing) and there's enough verifiable (yet only tangentially connected) information tossed in to give it an air of credibility. Religious hysterics like Monast obviously never need real evidence to buy into a juicy theory, so the original authors didn't need bother making any up.

There's your "blue beam."

Even so, there are a few in-jokes that seem like Monast's ghost writers were having a laugh: Star Trek and a "tractor beam" (a term first heard on ST) are mentioned, as a well as an article titled "The New Mental Battlefield: Beam Me Up, Spock." This is exactly the kind of nod-and-wink that leads me to believe that "Blue Beam" could well have been cobbled together by a bunch of spooks - who just happened to be Trekkers - and then fed to Monast for distribution.

Dolan knows this world better than anybody and what he says is dead on- "Project Blue Beam" isn't supported by a shred of evidence, never mind proof. It doesn't make a drop of sense. We've debunked all of the crapola about "Lord Maitreya" and the "New Age One World Religion" (which Monast opens his essay with), and we're seeing Monast's own religious beliefs being championed and bankrolled by Communist China, no less. Needless to say none of that lends any weight to "Blue Beam's" already shaky credibility. Will any of this dissuade most of the Blue Beam aficianados out there in Cyberspace?

I have absolutely no doubt that it will not.

UPDATE: Richard Dolan checks in:
Outstanding article and analysis. I used to watch Star Trek the Next Generation back in the day, but had completely forgotten those episodes. All of us are greatly indebted to you for shedding light on this topic.

I think we can all agree that 'false flag' operations can and do occur. But no theory is allowed to be impervious to evidence, otherwise we are led to sensationalism and fear-mongering.

The possibility that Monast was fed these ideas by the intel community is surely something to consider. But I still think it's just as likely that Monast himself cooked this up out of his fevered imagination. I'm just not sure.

But the main connection to the Star Trek mythos.... I think there is no question that you nailed this one.

Great job!
UPDATE: Lesley Gunter syncs up with the Sun with a simultaneous column on "Blue Beam":
Anyhow, I do think there is a conspiracy, but it is the reverse. It is the comment about Bluebird that put that idea in my head. If there is a conspiracy, it is that people are purposely spreading the lie of Blue Beam so that if some big UFO event does ever happen (not likely an invasion), they can have people believe it was Blue Beam and not real UFOs.
I couldn't have said it better myself, Lesley!

UPDATE: The state of the art for hologram technology circa 2010? A 17-inch screen. The skies will have to wait.

UPDATE 4/24/11: The author of the RationalWiki Blue Beam entry is deceiving you as to the source of the Star Trek/Blue Beam expose. I didn't "notice" it too - I discovered it and published it first. "Skeptics" (the phony kind, like that pedantic pedagogue Randi) are the moral equivalent of Fundamentalists like Monast, so I'm not surprised at all by the deception.
POSTED BY CHRISTOPHER KNOWLES AT 11/03/2010 12:17:00 AM
LABELS: FRINGE SCIENCE, MOVIE SYMBOLISM, SCIENCE FICTION, SECRET WAR, UFOS
49 COMMENTS:

Michael said...
You've really been on a roll, Christopher, hat's off. I loved that crazy STNG episode. Great tie-in with the soon to be released Skyline, which is all about alien invasion via hypnotizing "blue beams", and well, we can't bring up blue beams from satellites without bringing up pink beams from VALIS.

It really does pay to be a sci-fi geek sometimes.

12:31 AM
Cartography said...
Chris, you should be playing for the Giants, you hit it out of the ballpark! Gene warned that his positive prophecies would be coopted at times by negative forces. I came to Trek needing healing from fundie xtianism, and I've been rewarded ever since by this episode of TNG and Star Trek V. Note that V was Directed by Roddenberry's true philosophic son, William Shatner. Gene was an Archbishop of the Cult Of Grissom, and COG knows that if the aliens DO step in, they have the technology to shut anything Earthly owned down instantly. Picard knew like Shatner of Spacefaring People's ability to make specious statements, and do weird displays and have temper tantrums and so forth. You take "Q" for example, he could behave like a 3 year old child at a supermarket candy counter, so much for veracity and maturity in the Continuom! Here's my theory, I think the real aliens would not allow such a trick to be used! The Spook Community have had the technology since the mid-1980's to perform the Blue Beam trick, but have not, WHY? I've been following Richard Dolan's work for some time now. I think he's one the best whistleblowers the COG has! Gene Roddenberry was for a while a partial teamplayer for the Spooks, and their Nationalist Party types, but became a real wild card in the 1970's and 1980's. There's some little element in my gut that says that Gene did not die a natural death. Towards the last 6 years of his life Gene had a "minder", his secretary and script consultant by the name of Susan Sackett. She goes from faithful Jewish Elementary School Teacher from Miami, Florida, to being Gene's private secretary. If you read her biography "Inside Trek: My Secret Life With Star Trek Creator Gene Roddenberry (Hawk Publishing Group), you see a woman rising very fast, too fast! I would love to investigate her intelligence agency connection (potientially Isreali Mousad). Wonderful writing Chris!!!!!!

3:09 AM
muzuzuzus said...
""Project Blue Beam" was most likely a disinfo project fed to Monast and possibly others as part as an overall campaign."

So we must ask ourselves why, and fit this togther with the other propaganda like MJ12, and the OSI making one of the witnesses of the Rendlesham Forest incident believe he was high ranking officials talking with ETs.

Suerly this propaganda is to make us FEEl that the 'powers that be' are soooo awesome? That they are more than us--like techno-gods. Agree or?

5:30 AM
Lesley said...
I also wrote about the PBB hoax and it should be posted today at Binnall of America. Great minds think alike!

7:16 AM
dad2059 said...
I'll have to second Michael's kudos as well Chris.

You have certainly linked with the Archetype.

I tip my hat also!

9:19 AM
Raj said...
Chris,

Awesome post, man. I loved all the links you found to Trek. Final Frontier was always a film that weirded me out. Plus, I always liked the Next Gen ep 'Devil's Due', but never made the connection myself. Thanks for the education.

All your work at the secret sun implies something that I've suspected for a while - the transition into the supposed New World Order is happening quietly and under the radar of even most conspiracy theorists - not with a nonsensical blue beam 'bang' for all to witness.

To me it's about the continuation of warfare, the centralisation of power and - most important of all - the circumscribing and dilution of our CULTURE. To me that is way more sinister than some bolt from the blue.

Is a depopulation agenda a part of this? I honestly don't know. Such a scenario sounds like a bolt-from-the-blue rather than a gradual desecration of culture, so I wonder. But then again, a 'Great Cull' - in the words of Killing Joke - could be figured as ALREADY happening, quietly and without too much fuss. I guess it depends on what numbers we think constitutes a 'cull'.

Peace

9:23 AM
suki said...
This blog is my favourite place to be in Internet land. It's always such a pleasure to read your thoughts Chris.

Thank you!

10:53 AM
Mike Clelland! said...
Well said. Your skillful unravelling of this was engaging and surprisingly fun!

1:53 PM
Absoluve said...
It figures that the whole Blue Beam thing would stem from regurgitated Star Trek scripts. The spooks may be spooky but there's no denying they have a sense of humor, if a bit warped.

2:24 PM
... said...
Interesting points you make. Project Blue Beam sounds too close to Project Blue Book, which smacks of manipulation. Like the 'disclosure thesis'...people will hold on 'til the bitter end.

Marty

5:30 PM
Anonymous said...
One minor point on this"

The projected images are only part of Blue Beam; there's also the "massive UFO invasion." Note: Monast's "UFO over every major city" scenario is stolen from the original V (1983), which in turn was borrowed from Roddenberry's original 70s script for Earth: Final Conflict.:

It's much more likely they took it from Arthur C. Clarke's 1953 novel CHILDHOOD'S END.

{SPOILERS WARNING}

In that story, a massive UFO appears over every major city as the aliens benevolently take over the world with their superhuman technology.

Interestingly, the benevolent invaders don't show themselves until they've been in charge for about a century and the majority of the world has grown up with and benefited from their rule. When they finally do appear, they look exactly like demons from hell. It turns out that the human race has a precognitive ability and misinterpreted the invaders they saw in their future as demons (the reason for this negative view is later revealed at the end, but I won't give it away).

However, the interesting thing here is that when the invaders finally reveal themselves all the other giant saucers vanish except the one over New York. It turns out all the others were simply holograms.

-John Henning

5:35 PM
Omega said...
Right on, Chris.

I am totally sick of hearing about Blue Beam and HAARP from "conspiricists" (that's what I like to call people who BELIEVE in conspiracy lore and jump to conclusions, rather than analyse the facts). Both of these things are used as deus-ex-machina explanations for just about any out-of-the-ordinary phenomena, and it taints the entire field of enquiry.

I've argued about the nonsense of Blue Beam with people online before, and been rebutted with the usual crapola accusations of being a disinfo agent, or whatever else conspiricists like to label anyone who disagrees with them (perhaps a freemason!).

If the conspiracy scene is ever going to mean anything and get anything done, there needs to be a housecleaning. This blog is a good (are rare) start.

Perhaps a topic for your next book?

5:37 PM
Richard said...
Christopher,

Outstanding article and analysis. I used to watch Star Trek the Next Generation back in the day, but had completely forgotten those episodes. All of us are greatly indebted to you for shedding light on this topic.

I think we can all agree that 'false flag' operations can and do occur. But no theory is allowed to be impervious to evidence, otherwise we are led to sensationalism and fear-mongering.

The possibility that Monast was fed these ideas by the intel community is surely something to consider. But I still think it's just as likely that Monast himself cooked this up out of his fevered imagination. I'm just not sure.

But the main connection to the Star Trek mythos.... I think there is no question that you nailed this one.

Great job!

Richard Dolan

6:53 PM
wotiewotwot said...
Wow what a post. Blue beams of sorts have been around for a long time. If you take a step back and look at what we have got coming our way, it's the NWO, a one world government, aliens, ufos and if you listen to religions God is coming. Some say it will be great and others are saying oh shit. From where I am stood it kind of looks like that.

We have teleporting, blue beams and thunderbolts, magnetic shields and loads of other things along those lines in comics, gaming, sci-fi and in religions and so on, then there is the more magical way of looking at it if you go down the pagan road you get magicians like Merlin with balls of light and fairies.
Then to trying to imagine that the universe is actually just mental and not really physical. Well that leaves the question - what is the universe that we can see. When I saw a UFO in Ibiza it departed upwards (after sitting in the sky for hours) it was a clear night and it just disappeared into the stars. After a more spiritual experience that I had I can see how the spiritual world may contain a universe and that within that spiritually teleporting may be possible but I do not see how that spiritual being could then turn into something we would perceive as physical. For as we all know a spiritual being (lets call it a ghost) can not have a physical presence on Earth without possessing an object or human being. I hope that makes some sense to you. Just trying to combine the whole God/religion/spirituality thing and the whole UFO/Alien thing. As there does seem to be a big connection there. I think Blue Beam is somehow disclose, one thing I found myself wondering after I looked at what was said about it is does the Pope have a chronovisor in the vatican? But thats just me I guess.

6:53 PM
Anonymous said...
Saying that Project Blue Beam doesn't exist because "there's no credible evidence" is similar to saying aliens don't exist "because I've never seen one". I'm not saying that it for sure exists or not... but seeing that our "physical" reality is most likely a holographic one, the possibility exists that one could manipulate the hologram. This is obviously the basis for "shapeshifters". A lot of the symbolism being decoded on this website, in my opinion, is pointing to a possible return of actual alien entities (if they ever actually left in the first place). I mean, why would Dubai create islands and hold ceremonies that can only be seen from space (as one example)?!? Why is there a resurgence of the vampire and werewolf "myths"? Seeing that all this Blue Beam talk is going on NOW, how about this possibility: an all out, actual alien presence over our cities (or in orbit), but the whole thing is chalked up to "holograms"!!! Who knows, either way being astute and keeping on our discerning toes is paramount right now....

7:27 PM
Omega said...
Anonymous: It's not like saying that at all.

The existence of aliens can be postulated with virtual certainty simply via the mathematics of the universe. I.E the odds are massively in favour of their existence.

There is no such similar paradigm that one can employ to postulate the existence of Project Blue Beam.

8:02 PM
Christopher Knowles said...
Michael- It ALWAYS pays to be a sci-fi geek! =)

Douglas- Interesting. I'm skeptical as to how much of this technology is available, since it would most certainly come in handy in the wars they're bogged down in. Why not make the Mahdi appear over the skies of Baghdad and change the game with the snap of a finger? I think Blue Beam is largely a theory for snakehandlers who are absolutely terrified by even the slightest possibility UFOs might be real spacecraft.

Muzu- You hit it on the head. The first job for an intelligence agency is to psyche everyone out and the best way to do that is to convince everyone that they are omnipotent magicians in control of the very elements.

Lesley- And here's the link, everybody: http://binnallofamerica.com/gm110210.html

Dad- Kudos to your kudos!

Raj- Well, I always doubt the population reduction thing because of basic economics. The more workers there are the less you can pay them. The more overcrowded and desperate people feel, the more easily you can sell them religion which always brainwashes people into kowtowing to the overclass. The whole idea of human rights came out of the Plague, when the aristocrats had to make concessions to the workers who were left.

Suki- Thanx =)

Mike- Cheers.

Absoluve- Warped! No pun intended, right?

Marty- Yeah, the name's always been a giveaway.

More....

8:23 PM
ohn- I hear you, but the way it's presented is much more V than Clarke (love that book, tho).

Omega- Given that those types routinely swallow intelligence-created crapola like Blue Beam and the Collins Elite UFO/Demon meme I'd say it's high time the tables are turned on those trolls.

Richard- Yep- false flags are clear and present danger for sure. But I have to say though that the first time i hear this Blue Beam thing 15 years or so ago I thought it was ridiculous. I never would have thought people would still be talking about it.

Monast could have made it all up- it would fit the profile- but I don't know if he could be quite so passionate about it. I also don't see him digging up a lot of the references in his piece either, particularly if he was at least partly off the grid or in a rural/militia compound-type situation in the pre-WWW days. Especially since his main focus in his talks seemed to be wetting his pants over Alice Bailey and Lord Maitreya and all of the rest of it.

The references to articles and programs and the obvious lifts from Trek (and from recently released books) are the giveaway that this was fed to him by some sort of disinfo agent.

Wotie- Speaking of Clarke, I'll just reiterate the old saw about any technology sufficiently advanced being indistinguishable from magic, which goes for our reactions to it as well.

More....

8:24 PM
Anony- You raise a lot of interesting points but we're talking about a specific document making specific claims written by a specific individual. This isn't about the more general and speculative points you raise, as interesting as they are.

Omega- Right.

8:26 PM
Cartography said...
Chris the teachnology is there! For the ELF VLF LF portion of this, there are the US Navy Communications Systems below 60KHz transmitting from buried cable grids buried in Michigan and near Bremerton, Washigton for communications with Navy Nuclear Submarines. There are RF Sensatives who can hear this already in fillings, and in their brain cavities. All you would have to do is to up the transmitter wattage. For visual, I'm a Cartographer who is a Satellite Photogrammetry Specialist. Just use the NRO Geosyncron Sats stationary over one point. Then project it using laser beam hologram projectors aganist the Sodium Layer below. Simualar low power systems are used in rock concerts to project off oil fog for rock acts. It would be easy, unless you had an overcast cloud layer over intended site. All you would add would be projectors on satellites in GeoSync Orbit. If they're not there already. Do you remember the Norway Spiral? Probably a test of this system. BUT would the real aliens allow such in real use? I think not! They would do a Picard!

3:09 AM
Raj said...
I hear what you're saying, Chris - and your logic is sound.

I guess it still creeps me out that the Nazis could cull such a large number of people for some baffling ideology, and the fact that certain governmental policies practically insure the pointless deaths of thousands through uranuim depletion, tainted food and water, poor healthcare etc, never mind all the other possible ways that are fellow humans are being discarded like disposable dolls. To me that constitutes a modern holocaust.

That's what I meant by numbers. But you're definitely right that a 95% reduction/Georgia guidestones type depopulation conspiracy is total fantasy. I guess depopulation was the wrong term for me to use. A better one would be 'massive collateral damage', you know?

Peace

7:56 AM
wotiewotwot said...
Arthur C. Clarke's 1953 novel CHILDHOOD'S END. - I've got to read that! Thanks.

8:50 AM
Anonymous said...
Chris said: "But I have to say though that the first time i hear this Blue Beam thing 15 years or so ago I thought it was ridiculous. I never would have thought people would still be talking about it."

You know what it reminds me of? Those freaks at Millennium Apocalypse who asserted that the Temple in Jerusalem would be "rebuilt" as a Hologram and that would signal the End of Days. Oh brother...

Deb

11:19 AM
Anonymous said...
Sorry this is off topic, but it seems worthy of attention. Maybe you should start a forum like the folks at Rigorous Intuition.

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/11/03/fe ... trict.html

12:01 PM
Anonymous said...
"Being familiar with how the intelligence agencies use the conspiracy media to disseminate false information, I'd say that "Project Blue Beam" was most likely a disinfo project fed to Monast and possibly others as part as an overall campaign."

And what evidence would you use to support that claim? Specifically.

4:44 PM
Specifically? The mixture of articles from obscure military journals and papers that a guy like Monast wouldn't easily have access to, along with a bunch of plot-points stolen from recently published books on Star Trek that a guy like Monast wouldn't be interested in. Monast was more worried about dead Theosophists and imaginary supermen and the rest of the nonsense that Pat Robertson popularized in his 1991 book The New World Order.

4:53 PM
wotiewotwot said...
Hey I was getting confused between Project Blue Beam and Project Pegasus!

I love your way of seeing 'Project Blue Beam' - which I hadn't heard of. Now I will think of some amazing Star Trek clips if I ever come across it, instead of freaking right out.

I don't know much about Project Pegasus either as I got side tracked by the thought of the Pope doing the odd bit of time travel. Project Blue Beam is kind of along the same sci-fi road as Project Pegasus I guess, and more likely to be really going on.

Then there is the 'Montauk Project' and the 'Superman Project' and probably more besides. What a lot of projects that are all very sci-fi orientated.

Then I came across this which is along the same kind of lines (only it sounds much more appealing and more likely that 'B. Beam')...

http://wotiewotwots.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... ssion.html

(sorry I don't know how to make that into an active link).

If people can teleport (for real) then I want to have a go please - I would probably need to be a member of NASA, Mossad or the CIA to get to do anything that exiting though wouldn't I. Ah well, that's not happening.

Chris you need a search box on here, you have covered sooooo many amazing things, it would be great if you had one. I bet you have covered Project Pegasus already?

5:53 PM
wotiewotwot said...
Sorry it should have been...
Project Pegasus is kind of along the same sci-fi road as Project Blue Beam I guess, and more likely to be really going on.

7:03 PM
Anonymous said...
A little comic relief for the NOT Rapture ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkN7L6r27s

7:55 PM
Dennis said...
Wotietoe, what? Pegasus what? Superman project, what? Merlin with balls of light? The Pope's chronovisor? Hey there anony at 12:01 about the RI. I had a great time before RI went to the current format, It seemed more accessable and personal. Lake Woebegone in the Oregon lowlands, Dennis.

8:50 PM
Anonymous said...
Who needs high tech to stage an alien 'arrival'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxMd5e-lM0

Beneath the humour, the gullibility still disturbs... set the scene, throw in the 'voice' of authority and 'crediblity' (a policeman) and... bob's your alien overlord ;-)

6:48 AM
david said...
The most realistic look at bluebeam yet, well done.

Also real:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11692942

"one of two parcel bombs intercepted after being sent from Yemen last week was defused 17 minutes before"

thought of you ;-)

8:20 AM
Anonymous said...
Not that I want to spoil all of the gutting here, but that hologram in the sky thing? Within the last year I read about a DARPA boffin effort to create a satellite based holographic projection system that would put images of dieties and such in the sky, and also broadcast with some kind of microwaves that would appear to be 'voices in the head'. The suggestion was that it could be used as a fake Allah projecting messages of peace or futility or some such thing. You can probably find it on Wired or Danger Room or some such site.

Which came first is an academic and useless discussion. The warmongers are going with the ideas.

10:19 AM
Doug- There is a lot of science mixed in- which leads me to believe that this was all fed to Monast by some people who knew their stuff- but there's nothing even close to the applications for holography out there. Holograms need screens- it's not the same as bouncing some random laser beams off of smoke. It's not even close. Any aerial layer is going to be subject to winds and would be way too risky to pull something like this off. I don't agree that the Norway Spiral had anything to do with this at all- I think it was in fact a rocket test that was being tampered with as a message to Obama.

Raj- I hear you. Things are reaching a critical point.

Deb- Yep. A hologram needs to be projected onto a fixed reflective surface. Sci-fi has a huge and unacknowledged influence on a lot of apocalyptic thinking.

1201- There are a lot of message boards out there. I think the comments section here is sufficient.

Wotie- There is a search box up towards the top- does that not show up in your browser?

755- X-D

Dennis- Jeff does great work. I hope he gets back to blogging sometime soon.

648- Why does it disturb? They go to a lot of trouble to duplicate an event- why be surprised when people's immediate reaction is to take it at face value? What would be disturbing is believing it when the trick is revealed.

David- Cheers.

1019- FInd it for us and post the link. It could have been a rewrite of Blue Beam. As to Darpa, I think the D stands for disinfo. They're constantly announcing things taken from the latest issue of The Uncanny X-Men just to psyche people out.

1:34 PM
Anonymous said...
For the ELF VLF LF portion of this, there are the US Navy Communications Systems below 60KHz transmitting from buried cable grids buried in Michigan and near Bremerton, Washigton for communications with Navy Nuclear Submarines. There are RF Sensatives who can hear this already in fillings, and in their brain cavities. All you would have to do is to up the transmitter wattage.

Cool as that sounds, I gotta wonder how effective that is. When I write or think about things, I hear a voice in my head. It is not my voice, but it is a distinct voice. If you are talking about projecting actual sounds into the brain cavity, then it will be a specific voice. Now, you might say it's the voice of God, but I don't think people are going to think these are their own thoughts.

Also, naturally, it wouldn't really work because people would much more likely believe this is a trick than actual divine intervention. We are easily fooled, but at the same time, very skeptical of any obvious miracles. The face of the Virgin Mary on a piece of toast - definitely real. Voice of God in my head - has to be a trick!

John H

3:05 PM
Anonymous said...
http://www.infowars.com/scientists-unve ... holograms/

In usual synchronistic fashion....

7:17 PM
Yes- that's the same article I linked to. How anyone can extrapolate "Blue Beam from a 17-inch screen (10-inches until very recently) goes to show how desperate the need to believe in Fundamentalist apocalypticism is.

7:28 PM
Tristan Eldritch said...
Another interesting fictional antecedent of the Blue Beam mythos can be found in JG Ballard's 1981 dystopia Hello America. Basically, it depicts a future America which has been ravaged and de-populated by an energy crisis and extreme climate change. Among the old US military tech left over is a device which can project MASSIVE HOLOGRAMS onto the sky - and if memory serves a UFO is among the images it projects. Ballard had extraordinary prescience - mind you I would be surprised if Monast was a Ballard buff!

7:48 PM
wotiewotwot said...
Yeah I've got it, I missed that sorry.
I'm thinking that there is a bigger picture that we are missing with this. That doesn't help much does it. It's all too weird - too many weird projects that's all I can say. I hope none of them are for real.

7:53 PM
Omega said...
I have wondered if that "Fundamentalist apocalypticism", as you put it, is part of a desire among the believers to transcend mundane reality.

Sci-fi geeks tend to be quite idealistic and would probably prefer to be living in a totally different world, and I think the same can be said for the apocalypse/conspiracy crowd. (And of course, as you are pointing out, there is heavy crossover between the sci-fi world and conspiracy memes)

After all, the conspiracy "narrative", played out mostly across the internet, is almost like some kind of ARG, but with the intent and belief on the part of the player that this is all real. It has the potential to infuse an otherwise mundane existence with drama and meaning of world-shattering proportions, positioning the player in the role of a kind of hero. Many times I have encountered people in the scene (particularly of the more new age variety) who believe they are somehow special or chosen by some higher authority to be doing what they're doing.

8:30 PM
Anonymous said...
648 again - 'why does it disturb?', good question, even as I wrote the comment I knew it wasn't the specific event that provoked the sensation. Now I wonder if disturbed was the best choice of word...

I wonder it's more about a sense that gullibility perhaps comes from a desire, yearning or absence - or maybe a (sub conscious) sense that the 'construct' is quite literally a construct.

Not in the blue beam holographic idea but through the 'blue beam'(blueprint) of faith, belief and the opportunities (to manipulate 'reality' - in glorious walk through 3D) made available by powerful stories and... mythologies. Which we keep going to the trouble of duplicating...

Maybe gullibility stems from (or is a reflection of) the need to step out of somebody else's story... or reality tunnel (RAW)... maybe I wasn't disturbed by her reaction but distressed when the way out was slammed in her face ;-)...

But maybe your question was also making (reminding) this notion?

9:25 PM
Anonymous said...
Chris,
You always make me think so much- I really appreciate your concise summations of so much information.

I had to comment on the ELF post as that was in my neck of the woods in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. There was always a lot of opposition to the installation of the grid and it went through several changes. At first it was supposedly all underground and people were afraid they would be electrocuted crossing it with metal canoes or in other ways so that didn't fly with the locals at all. Over time it became more of an overhead power grid that looked like electrical wires, with a big fat copper wire that connected it to the Wisconsin grid. It had a similar EMF field to regular electrical wires (I met my husband when he was there running experiments to see what the effect of the field would be- it was slightly growth stimulating to algae, just enough to be above chance, I can't remember the exact scientific research term for that.)In the way of these things, it had some benefits for the locals in that our old power lines with glass insulators, which weren't grounded well enough to be near the grid, were all replaced by the local electric line company, which kept a good bunch of local guys working for a while.
But it was shut down supposedly in the late 90's I think. I believe, though I can't swear to it, that some of the grid has even come down, although that fat copper line was buried too deeply through some gnarly swamps to be worth pulling out. If there was some way of proving that it was still broadcasting through the Canadian Shield granite bedrock of the U.P. I would love to see that information, that would be fascinating. But not surprising. Local funny story- one lady tried to get the Navy to replace her cow because she said the ELF line caused it to be struck by lightening. That is the U.P. ELF report as up to date as I know it.
Best wishes, Delorus

9:55 PM
ericswan said...
Interesting Delorus.. I recently talked to an insider who insists that the largest underground submarine base is in the deep harbour of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.

The problem here is a religious one. God sends his messengers here all the time but neither He or his messengers project themselves into the sky as a giant image. The archons, on the other hand, are busy terraforming earth for their silicon based occupation of this planet. Prepare for a fight. The key is the carbon 350 number. When that is achieved, life as we know it spirals into life in the form of that robot NASA is putting in space tomorrow.

Yes Virginia, the aircraft that hit WTC were holograms.

1:22 AM
Anonymous said...
Mr. Knowles...your argument is sound however you cheapen your argument at the end with the comment that current holographic tech only has a 17" screen. Please...you know as well as anyone who is moderately informed...that tech
that is officially released to the public is years behind what the Military Industrial Complex (for lack of a better term for this comments purpose) has at their disposal. Take care not to fall into the trap that some "skeptics" fall into which is over zealousness in their debunking. It starts to appear like dogma at that point. This makes one ask "Are you after the truth...or trying to prove you are right?" They may not be the same thing.

9:17 PM
Show me the proof- I'm always willing to be proven wrong.

9:46 PM
Anonymous said...
You folks dismissing blue beam are ignorant of what the black government is capable of technologically and God only knows what they can do if using technology gained from or in joint operations with regressive ETI who are many thousands if not millions of years ahead of us. If you need a screen to bounce holographic projections they have the millions of tons of aerosolized metallic salts floating in our atmosphere that comprise the chemtrail spew...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTF_t0XYyPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQW-fw2Gew

Why did Monast die of a Heart attack? I guess it was just paranoia. Keep telling yourself that of course, it's easier.

You also might want to ask yourself what happened to Phil Schneider, a whistle blower on underground bases, he committed suicide under suspicious circumstances or how about Bill Cooper. I could go on and on but you'll dismiss to your hearts content.

I lost the dearest human being in my life 5 years ago, she was a victim of something called Monarch Programming (trauma based ritual abuse/behavior modification), I will not go into it here other than I have very good reason to KNOW the secret government has not only the satanic/occult mindset/motivation to put something like this together, but I've also personally seen enough UFO phenomenon to believe the technology is not out of the realms of being very possible.

Blue beam may have dis-info, or if not, been scrapped altogether for all we know. Whatever the case is,this article doesn't prove a goddamn thing one way or another. I would like to add I don't fear this stuff anymore, I'm ready to die anyway and I know where I'm going after I do. BTW, indeed, everything is an illusion, a holographic universe, God will even tell you this.

Oh and the nazi NSA,CIA and the IRS can kiss my ever-lovin ass. See you all in the next life.

Love Jon

1:59 AM
Anonymous said...
Would experience with tech of another sort be proof that public tech is far behind real tech? I am in my mid 50's and have been a musician/music producer most of my life. I amm also of the working class. Several times over the years I have waited for technology to come into my price range so that I could get my recordings as close as possible to current music only to say to myself once it was affordable " Ahhh! Thats how they got that sound I heard years before." There can be two reasons why this tech came to the masses later. 1. Cost 2.The advantage of keeping the technology exclusive.
This is my proof. I do not dispute your conclusions...only your apparent assumption that what is reported (the 17" hologram screen) as gospell.

12:59 PM
Anonymous said...
Cartography said:

Chris the teachnology is there! For the ELF VLF LF portion of this, there are the US Navy Communications Systems below 60KHz transmitting from buried cable grids buried in Michigan and near Bremerton, Washigton for communications with Navy Nuclear Submarines.

!! I wondered what those were for. I'm in Michigan and last winter, or maybe the one before, saw crews burying cables in grids (500' or so) across farmers' fields and under the road to the next field. Thanks for the info. Sure would like to know more.

Christopher Knowles, that was a thought-provoking article.

3:00 AM
Anonymous said...
For what it's worth, I'd like to point out that I've spent a number of years looking into chemtrails and those who have studied them say that one of its biggest effects is creating high-energy plasma in the upper atmosphere. What is the tech behind the biggest selling HD TV's? 17" screens are the biggest holographic displays out there? Then what about things like this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0XKmU5h ... re=related

That's public technology from a couple years back, and I think we can all agree that the black-ops world has much better stuff.

As to the audio portion of such a deception, there's been a technology out there for a number of years that uses hypersonic waves to focus audio that we can hear, turning it almost into a kind of 'aural flashlight'. It might be too limited for such an application, but then that might just apply to the conventional public version.

Not saying that Blue Beam is for real, but these things hadn't been mentioned yet, so it seemed relevant they be added.

10:03 AM
Post a Comment

LINKS TO THIS POST

The Secret Sun: Project Blue Beam Exposed! (UPDATED)
News Briefs 04-11-2010
Create a Link

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

SECRET SUN TOP STORY

The Star Wars Symbol Cycle
SUPPORT THE SECRET SUN!

THE SUN RISES ON FACEBOOK

Click on Osiris to join the discussion on Facebook. News stories, videos and links posted throughout the day. Delve deeper and meet kindred spirits...
MORE SECRETS

The Secret History of Rock 'n Roll
Media Blitz - Lots of gabbin' and gumflappin' going on about them crazy rock 'n' rollers and their moonshine and reefers. There's a big piece on the Voice of America w...
7 months ago
CALL THEM THE SHEMSU SUN!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

I want to extend my deepest thanks to the people who've donated to this blog. This is hard, often-thankless work, and it really lifts my spirits when a donation comes in. I appreciate your help!
THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEMES

CHRISTOPHER KNOWLES
Modern Mythology, Alt-History and Pop-Cult Symbology from the author of the Eagle Award-winning Our Gods Wear Spandex: The Secret History of Comic Book Heroes, published by Red Wheel/Weiser and co-author of The Complete X-Files: Behind the Series, the Myths, and the Movies, published by Insight Editions. The Secret History of Rock 'n' Roll is available from Viva Editions now!
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

CONSIDER THIS...

"Are artists discovering art, or are they creating art? Has everything already been created and we’re just discovering the most beautiful aspects of it?" - Chris Carter
WHAT THIS BLOG IS ABOUT

Please make note that the Secret Sun is a cultural blog, dealing with esoteric themes in pop culture and the media. This site is 100% independent, not-for-profit, non-aligned, and unaffiliated with any group, sect or organization.

Most importantly, the interpretations and symbolic narratives on this site are entirely those of the author, unless specified otherwise. The Secret Sun deals with the power of the archetypes to tell their own stories, regardless of conscious intent.

The Secret Sun hews to no political, religious or philosophical agenda.
BLOG ARCHIVE

► 2011 (52)
▼ 2010 (215)
► December (14)
▼ November (14)
Stairway to Sirius: Hanuman Nature
Obama, Hanuman and the Unknown Nine
Secret Revelations
The Real Odyssey, or Unleashing the Infinite Mind
Trailer Trash: The Children's Hour
A K2 (Kotze-Knowles) Flow
The Exegesis: Knowledge and Escape
Astronaut Theology: SuperGod MasterForce
Signals, Synchronicity and Expanding Minds
AstroGnostic: Enter the Phoenix
Obama's Rendezvous with Rama
Earth Intruders and the Manufactured Moon (UPDATED...
From Dog Star to Dog House (UPDATES)
Project Blue Beam Exposed! (UPDATED)
► October (20)
► September (16)
► August (24)
► July (14)
► June (16)
► May (16)
► April (18)
► March (19)
► February (21)
► January (23)
► 2009 (340)
► 2008 (528)
► 2007 (92)
► 2004 (3)

Choose a language to translate this page!

SECRET SUN SUPPORTS SOMA FM

POVS

* THE SYNC LIST*
Acharya S
Adam Gorightly
Aferris Moon
Art of Wibble
Atomic Surgery
Black Dog Star
Blast- SciFi Heretic
Chapel of Sacred Mirrors
Dad2059's UFO and SciFi
Daily Grail
Damanhur
Dark*Star 888
David Downey @ Evolver
Dawn Schiller
De-Droidify
Debris Field
Devin- My Favorite Monsters
Doug Blaney
Douglas Rushkoff
Erik Davis- Techgnosis
Etemenanki-Super Torch Ritual
Glenn Greenwald
Graham Hancock
HP Lovecraft - The Complete Writings
Jack Kirby Museum
Jake Kotze
Joseph Michael Linsner
Kenny K- Best Cartoonist in the Biz
Kozmikon
Mercury's Messenger
Michael Schacht
Michael Tsarion
Mike Clelland's Synchronicities
Mitch Horowitz
Mystic Politics Radio
NYUFO
Occult of Personality Podcast
Pappy's Golden Age Comics!
PID Radio
Red Ice Creations Radio
Religion News Blog
Richard Hoagland
Sacred Texts
Sensei-TekGnostics
Steve Willner- Psychonaut
Strange Eye
Tau Allen Greenfield
The Alien Project
The Stygian Port
Tracy Twyman (Dagobert's Revenge)
Vagabond Blues
Wibbley World- The Paintings of Vicky Knowles
X-Files Lexicon
POSTS INDEXED BY TOPIC

Movie Symbolism (312)
Egypt (224)
UFOs (214)
science fiction (212)
Ancient Astronauts (188)
Politics (183)
Mythology (155)
17 (140)
Comics (138)
Synchronicity (131)
Religion (120)
Rock and Roll (118)
Secret Societies (115)
Culture (107)
Chris Carter/X-Files (96)
Sun Worship (96)
Alternative History (95)
Space Colonization (95)
Ritual (84)
Sirius (83)
The Occult (78)
Celebrity (73)
superheroes (70)
Androgyny (62)
Jack Kirby (61)
Cosmos (60)
Our Gods Wear Spandex (57)
Consciousness (52)
Celtic Culture (49)
Corporate Symbolism (48)
The Mysteries (48)
podcasts (45)
Knights Templar (44)
9/11 (43)
Psychedelia (42)
Yahooccultism (42)
Post-Humanism (38)
Shamanism (38)
Masonic Manhattan (35)
Aleister Crowley (33)
Architectural Symbolism (32)
Gnosis (31)
Holidays (31)
Jung (31)
New Jersey (31)
(Not) Sun Worship (29)
Dreaming Mind (28)
Mars (28)
Killing Joke (27)
Hathor (25)
Dubai (21)
Spi-Fi (20)
Elizabeth Fraser (19)
Heath Ledger (19)
Freemasonry (18)
Surrealism (18)
Fringe Science (17)
H.P. Lovecraft (17)
Psi (17)
Gus Grissom (16)
Counterculture (15)
Christmas (13)
Early 80s (12)
Neoclassical Architecture (12)
Fine Art Friday (11)
Astrology (10)
John Cusack (10)
Oscars (10)
Tarot (10)
secret war (9)
Jeff Buckley (8)
Genius (6)
Global Economic Singularity (6)
Prophecy (5)
Boards of Canada (4)
Squidliness (4)
Geneology (2)
Machismo (2)
Three Headed Boston Terriers (2)
Barack Obama(-son) (1)
Existential Terror (1)
THE SECRET SUN MOTTO(ES)

SOMNIUM MENS est
IANUA ut INFINITIO

"The Dreaming Mind is
the Doorway to Eternity"

CONGRUO EST OCCULTUS
COMPAGES SUBTER
SUPTER ANIMADVERTO

"Coincidence is the Hidden Architecture of Reality"
WORDS TO LIVE BY

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." – Goethe

"Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained." – Gandhi
STUMBLE THE SUN

SECRET SUN ON RED ICE

THE SOURCE

The Secret Sun is proudly inspired by the teachings of Carl Gustav Jung

This episode, which ran in 1991, had even stronger echoes of Monast's 1994 "Blue Beam" theories. Here's the synopsis:
The USS Enterprise-D responds to a distress signal from a science station on Ventax II, where the planet is in chaos over the return of a being who claims to be that culture's "devil."
Not coincidentally, that devil is there to install a new world order on the alien planet. Which brings us to Monast's "Blue Beam" denouement:
The second is to make the Christians believe that the Rapture is going to occur with the supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon. Its goal will be to dispose of all significant opposition to the implementation of the New World Order in one major stroke, actually within hours of the beginning of the sky show!
Again, this is the same scenario we see before in "Devil's Due," which is based in themes Roddenberry first explored in his God Thing script. The parallels continue: Monast writes in Blue Beam that "the first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet."

Monast's 1994 claims of a "supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon" is exactly what we see in 1991 in "Devil's Due." And the earthquakes? :
"In fact, it is soon learned from Jared that a mob is holding the rest of the science team hostage, claiming prophecies have come true: a shaking of the cities caused by minor earthquakes, and many visions of her have been seen."
Watching "Devil's Due," it becomes more and more difficult to discount the parallels between it and the Blue Beam theories:
Monast: The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old, as major an event as that which occurred 2,000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the skies as a movie screen (on the sodium layer at about 60 miles) as space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect according to the region. It deals with the religious aspect of the new world order and is deception and seduction on a massive scale.
In "Devil's Due," Ardra uses the same technology- holograms (including making "use of the skies" to hide the orbiting Enterprise), projections and artificial earthquakes, etc to convince the Ventaxians that she has come to fulfill their prophecies.
"According to the legend, Ardra made a deal with the Ventaxians 1,000 years prior: a millennium of peace and tranquility, the end of war, poverty and famine which at that time plagued Ventax II; in exchange she would lay claim to the planet and enslave its inhabitants upon her return."

As with Blue Beam, Ardra can present herself as different figures, using holographic technology:
When Picard beams down to the planet to try and stabilize the situation, Ardra herself appears before him. She claims to be a manifestation of evil in all cultures, showing great power with "supernatural" abilities, such as showing her devilish form off in the form of Fek'lhr.
Again, Monast claims that the whole show will be conducted from computers stored on hidden satellites:
"Computers will coordinate the satellites and software already in place will run the sky show. Holographic images are based on nearly identical signals combining to produce an image or hologram with deep perspective which is equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF and LF waves and optical phenomena. Specifically, the show will consist of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to the specific national, regional religion. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messiahs in convincing lifelike reality."
And of course this is the same exact situation we see three years prior to the release of "Project Blue Beam":
During her testimony, Ardra argues her case by demonstrating her various "powers". This gives Geordi La Forge a location of the power source: a ship in orbit above the western magnetic pole (hidden from sensors).

La Forge informs Picard during a recess that he has identified the ship. By the time the recess ends and Picard further questions Jared, Ardra's ship is in his control...and he manages to use her ship's powers to perform all of her tricks. Using the data from her ship's computer, he explains that she is a sector-wide flim-flam artist, who was about to win the largest prize of her career.

He explains that her "powers" were nothing more than a combination of force field projection, holography, and transporter effects, all controlled by implants that allow her eyes to control the illusions.
Information on this story linking it to Roddenberry's earlier plans for the Star Trek feature film and TV series was published in 1992:
This episode was originally written as an episode for the unproduced series, Star Trek: Phase II. In the Phase II script, set on the planet Neuterra, Kirk was the arbiter for the people and the Enterprise computer was the judge. The Ardra entity was a male being called Komether. (Star Trek: The Next Generation Companion)

And though it's not generally linked to the aborted feature film, we see similar aliens imitating deities in Star Trek V:
Sybok and many of his followers believe they have found heaven, and Sybok takes a shuttle down to the planet's surface with Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. There they encounter a mystical being who introduces himself as God, and asks them to bring their starship closer to him so that he can "join" with it.

Though Sybok is convinced, Kirk immediately smells a rat: "Excuse me, what does God need with a starship?" The being is enraged at Kirk's refusal to cooperate, attacking him and Spock, who supports his captain. Disillusioned by the fake God and angry at himself for putting everyone in danger, Sybok sacrifices himself to buy the others time to escape.
So in conclusion, all of the major claims made by Monast concerning "Project Blue Beam" have direct and well-documented antecedents in Star Trek, dating back to 1976.
Much of the information on Roddenberry's aborted Star Trek movie script was released in several different books in 1994- the same year that "Project Blue Beam" was allegedly published.

That's much too much of a synchronicity for my liking.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SPOOKS

Being familiar with how the intelligence agencies use the conspiracy media to disseminate false information, I'd say that "Project Blue Beam" could well have been a disinfo project fed to Monast and possibly others as part as an overall campaign. I doubt most of it is actually his research (apart from the religious editorializing) and there's enough verifiable (yet only tangentially connected) information tossed in to give it an air of credibility. Religious hysterics like Monast obviously never need real evidence to buy into a juicy theory, so the original authors didn't need bother making any up.

This is going off my own knowledge and all the trek stuff, i had to research. Don't hate please. :)

Post subject: Re: Project Bluebeam.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:48 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Riches, good Goddess, are you FAST :!: I will go through everything (which is quite substantial :o ) later when I have time. I am a 59 year old granny actually.
I think that this is an important quest as the governments are definitely up to something which is becoming more apparent the more you look.
Again, Riches, thank you so much and I know as tenacious as you are, you will keep digging! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm 
Valued 2012er

Summerland wrote:
Riches, good Goddess, are you FAST :!: I will go through everything (which is quite substantial :o ) later when I have time. I am a 59 year old granny actually.
I think that this is an important quest as the governments are definitely up to something which is becoming more apparent the more you look.
Again, Riches, thank you so much and I know as tenacious as you are, you will keep digging! :wink:

I know, i'm a 15 year old conspiracy Fanatic, will get more in depth if you want. Summer Holidays ftw :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 pm 
Valued 2012er

C'mon deserves some posts?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 pm 
Valued 2012er

I read most of it :P

I am familiar with the Star Trek series and have seen the episodes and films discussed.

I watched "V" when I was 11 and again this past year in it's current incarnation.

I like the idea of holographic imagery used as a false flag.

It all seems plausible.

I am not really sure what you hoped to get from posting this info. I am a little confounded right now, but maybe as I finish the article and stew on it for a while something will click for me!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm 
Valued 2012er

Onlygirl wrote:

I am familiar with the Star Trek series and have seen the episodes and films discussed.

I watched "V" when I was 11 and again this past year in it's current incarnation.

It all seems plausible.

I am not really sure what you hoped to get from posting this info. I am a little confounded right now, but maybe as I finish the article and stew on it for a while something will click for me!

I got challenged to do. i was like challenge accepted.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:27 am 
Superstar Contributor

Onlygirl wrote:

It all seems plausible.

:idea:
Riches posted it now as I found a link that was alarming and placed it in "Latest UFO's" thread. I will repost that link here later tonight if Riches di not include it. I haven't had time to go through his original post yet. I believe that the governments has been planning a staged event of aliens attacking us to use that as another false flag to get us closer to a New World Order. Since Riches is such great at surfing for obscure facts, I asked him to take charge of this quest. I haven't even had a chance to read all the info he found on such short notice and I will add what I find. Others are more than welcome to look into this Project Bluebeam. One of the governments alternative plan was to use holographics over various trouble spots using a projected image of that countries deity over cities. The hologram would urge that country to join with other countries to create a one world order. This goes quite a bit deeper than some would believe. :shock: :shock: :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:30 am 
Superstar Contributor

Riches wrote:
Onlygirl wrote:

It all seems plausible.

I got challenged to do. i was like challenge accepted.

And you collected an enormous amount of info in a very limited time.Amazing! And again thank you for your time!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 am 
Superstar Contributor

I like your theory Riches and I agree that the whole Project Blue Beam could be a hoax, although I'd say that whether it goes off anything like what's outlined in PBB I think there will be some extreme measures taken to brink about a One World Religion, and aliens or interdimensional beings seem the most plausible reason, not only that but they could become the enemies too. You could have multiple "alien" races and we unite with one to destroy another, there are many possible scenarios so although it's quite alot of info that I did read I hope you understand the possibility that you have to do the most plausible way of uniting the worlds religions and those that don't are going to fight back, regardless it adds to the deaths. :cry:

'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 am 
Superstar Contributor

I had posted something similar not to long ago but your right, there are a number of different ways it could go down. Still, in order to unite the whole world it may have to be something as big as this going down.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24573

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:41 am 
Superstar Contributor

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in ... or-control

http://bardofely.hubpages.com/hub/Is-Pr ... -Deception

Here is the alternative to Riche's findings. A couple of videos are included in the links and indicates that this has been in the works for some time in the US government,at least since Lyndon Johnson. Jack Kennedy had emntioned in a couple of speeches about 'something that has been covered up for too long and that he felt the public had a right to know" .
ELF and HAARP waves do affect people on a psychological basis. Not to mention the chronic headaches that the people in Alaska who live near that HAARP installation are very prone to headaches. At certain frequencies it can make you 'hear' voices in your head. I actually think what Riches found was disinformation steering the general public away from the notion of Project Bluebeam.
I do believe in aliens and I do believe that the governements of this world will do whatever is neccesary to unite the planet under one world power And now I am going to check if Russia or China have a program similar to Project Bluebeam.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 am 
Superstar Contributor

This video is just one example of what holographs in the sky ore capable of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6yj5q1c ... r_embedded

And here is the Russian version of a similar video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI7_RKgq ... re=related

One more referrence that I found has the more scientific analysis of how it would be accomplished and a few videos showing that it already HAS been done on a smaller scale.

http://binarydissent.com/project_bluebe ... -alexander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:25 am 
Valued 2012er

Personally, i strongly feel the is over exaggerated bullshit by trekkers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:37 am 
Superstar Contributor

Wll, Riches, I have a couple more links to check out. Ine is based on chemtrils being laid down to advance the sky as a giant drive in theatre.
http://binarydissent.com/?p=116
I am sorry that this search has left you feeling as if it is all crap. Regardless you did an excellent job and I do thatnk you for presenting an opposing view of it. We always have to look at both sides of the story.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 am 
Valued 2012er

Summerland wrote:
Wll, Riches, I have a couple more links to check out. Ine is based on chemtrils being laid down to advance the sky as a giant drive in theatre.
http://binarydissent.com/?p=116
I am sorry that this search has left you feeling as if it is all crap. Regardless you did an excellent job and I do thatnk you for presenting an opposing view of it. We always have to look at both sides of the story.

I enjoyed searching it, i found out a lot of stuff on it. I DO think it's something what they might do, but seeing as a lot of people know about it i don't think there stupid enough to do it. I think they were planning on doing it, i just think there going to have to change there ball game if there going to persuade everyone.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next