It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 9/11 truth documentares collection *link included*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:37 am 
Very 2012esque

:idea: all nwo documentaries here - http://wakeuphumans.hpage.com/

ZERO An Investigation Into 9/11 (FULL documentary)

Fahrenheit 911 - The full length movie

9 11 Between the Lies Full Length Video

9/11 was an inside job - documentary

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (FULL LENGTH FILM)

Post subject: Re: 9/11 truth documentares collection *link included*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:14 am 
Superstar Contributor

ive watched the Zero doco and the 9/11 between the lies over the last week and just finished zero.. they are so good.. between the lies is all the media footage.. anyone who doesnt think 9/11 was an inside job should watch these..

thanks deth for posting them all..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 am 
Superstar Contributor

Fahrenheit 9/11 could have benefitted w/o Mike Moore's smarmy dialogue regarding just Bush. Made it too personal sounding. I will however watch the others that arrived recently for viewing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:05 am 
Superstar Contributor

Lenzabi wrote:
Fahrenheit 9/11 could have benefitted w/o Mike Moore's smarmy dialogue regarding just Bush. Made it too personal sounding. I will however watch the others that arrived recently for viewing.

i saw farenheight 9/11 when it came out at the cinema all those years ago.. i would never watch it again.. its so diff to the other ones on here..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 am 
Superstar Contributor

the night is young wrote:
Lenzabi wrote:

i saw farenheight 9/11 when it came out at the cinema all those years ago.. i would never watch it again.. its so diff to the other ones on here..

I felt Moore was distracting with his personal diatribe, I do not like GWB, but the film should have presented the facts and allow those to speak for themselves, his insults and personal attacks lessened the impact of the facts as they so took center stage.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:21 am 
Superstar Contributor

Bush was/is a cockhead.. i had george bush toilet paper and i loved wiping my dirty ass with his face.. (clearly not in a homo erotic way, "not that there is anything wrong with that" copyright seinfeld)
but yeah Michael Moore is interesting to watch, but he certainly slanted that film in maybe the wrong way.. im going to have to watch it again now.. didnt he talk alot to relatives of people that died??

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:24 am 
Superstar Contributor

the night is young wrote:
Bush was/is a cockhead.. i had george bush toilet paper and i loved wiping my dirty ass with his face.. (clearly not in a homo erotic way, "not that there is anything wrong with that" copyright seinfeld)
but yeah Michael Moore is interesting to watch, but he certainly slanted that film in maybe the wrong way.. im going to have to watch it again now.. didnt he talk alot to relatives of people that died??

just a little bit, and some official typos that no longer worked for the gov't, and of course it is all laced with his self indulgence insult talk. He is not a very objective observer. Bush butt-wipes, LOL!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:27 am 
Superstar Contributor

he is watchable though.. that slobby overweight daggy man, plodding along makes for interesting viewing for some reason.. i did like Sicko.. and the Colombine (spl?) one.. which was huge in my country..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 am 
Superstar Contributor

Just watched between the lies , as had not seen that one , one question came to mind for me , just how many people have our dear member X's mental state , in America ? , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:24 am 
Superstar Contributor

Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup is a well done one as well and deserves to be amongst the best set documentaries. Plenty of interesting evidence in that one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I watched the 9/11 video provided on this thread and can't help but laugh at the Mike Moore's one line about Bush's thoughts at the school. "..you know what? I need one big black marker.."

Black marker? more like one of those MIB pens that you can flash from the sky at NYC to erase peoples memories of the fact the buildings ever existed.

I lived in New York for 22 years and frequented the towers many times for both business and pleasure. I am an architect enthusiast and understood it's construction and the brilliant mind that went behind it's design Minoru Yamasaki.

The towers symbolized "delight, serenity, and surprise". An oasis from the depths of the "cold, formidable, and powerful" city. A dainty yet lofting structure that superceded the almost religious dogma of gray and faceless rectangles. It was to be a symbol of individuality and human potential. For those readers who never patroned the towers, they were indeed truly larger than life in my day. I would gaze at it's catherdral windows and often wondered if the towers were intended as a modern cathedral (similar to Notre Dame) whose god was the all mighty dollar. It was difficult to see it otherwise when you entered it's lobby area on your way to the elevator bays. All it needed were Absolutely breathtaking and mindnumbing.

I remember taking many dates to the restaurant "Windows of the World" on the 107th floor to take in the city skyline at night while partaking wine. On occassion you could feel the subtle vibration of the towers as it gave way to the gusts of wind. Still, felt very very safe. I remember working as a contractor the day a van was detonated in the parking garage.

Windows of the world restuarant

In the same resiliant nature of NY not all of the buildings were evacuated and work resumed as normal almost immediately after. Not much was mentioned or carried over from the 1993 bombing. I would imagine the mastermind at play thinking... Hmm that's not going to work on a tower that is structurally sound and self reinforcing despite the heat from the load bearing beams far below.

1993 bombing.. The old take it out from the basement trick don't work on a building with a massive support column fanned by numerous self reinforcing structures

Years later in a move that was purely financial and politically motivated, I would have the image of the modern day teleporter into the future, a symbol of human engineering violently labotimized from me. The rest of this metaphysical rape requires no belaboring.

Detonation patterns during the event

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Loose change does one step better, they actually show puffs of det charges just below the collapses, I mean many steel towers burned for more hours, some almost 24hrs and never collapsed, yet these towers took on or so hours to collapse? Showed how well built the towers were, and the find of nano-thermite in the residue dust that got into one person';s apartment, they sent it to a scientist who discovered the traces of that material in the dust.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:00 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Lenzabi wrote:
Loose change does one step better, they actually show puffs of det charges just below the collapses, I mean many steel towers burned for more hours, some almost 24hrs and never collapsed, yet these towers took on or so hours to collapse? Showed how well built the towers were, and the find of nano-thermite in the residue dust that got into one person';s apartment, they sent it to a scientist who discovered the traces of that material in the dust.

I have no doubt on my mind that this demolition was carried out with near surgical precision. This took a very long time to orchestrate with what I would imagine many simulations taken into consideration to reduce casualty but still impress upon the world that Bush was our savior. You are talking about 10,000,000 square feet or 450,000,000 kg mass of office space conventiently folded into itself with minimal collateral damage to the surrounding venue by two planes? Really? Had these buildings toppled any other way towards the Island, all of lower manhatten would still have been under reconstruction to date. There is also the threat of the known seismic event resulting from such masses falling towards the leeward side of the Island. No, this had to be done effeciently for ease of clean up, without damaging the delicate production and financial equilibrium of the Island. Shock and awe meets NYC. It would be like shooting yourself in the foot instead of your eye in the Army to get out of getting sent to the front lines to fight the enemy. Most people don't know how many other buildings in the city have had planes park themselves into them without significant damage if not a collapse of this magnitude.

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1940s/ ... ecrash.htm
http://articles.cnn.com/2006-10-11/us/p ... t?_s=PM:US
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Small_aircr ... _York_City

The smoking gun was the order of events caught right on film before, during, and after the event. Loose change does a very good cover on the trace evidence.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:47 am 
Superstar Contributor

Bush relatives were in charge of the companies that carried out "security renovations and upgrades" which would allow them to load the building with new wiring for the systems and the nano-thermite and that eyewitnesses to WTC 7 died after being quite healthy does no help either. NIST was also tied to the chief of DoT who was also involved, and why that day were they doing military exercises that included planes hijacked and rammed into buildings whilst misplacing our air assets out of the country? Why sow so much confusion that day? Especially when they had the information that there were potential threats that would need shooting down?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 am 
Superstar Contributor

its a f*cking disgrace that they have gotten away with it, they should all be jailed.. i would love to see Georgie sitting in the courtroom with that dumb ass look on his face.. the smugness in his face and energy when he is told about the first plane hitting the towers, as he sits and reads to little kids... its going to have to come out.. somone high up must have info that will be released at some point to proove it all..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next