It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alert! Mass Arrests Of Illuminati Politicians In April 2
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:20 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Acolyte wrote:
And I have to ask, how stupid would you have to be to go public with arrest intentions of such pwoerful people BEFORE you have them in custody?

Fatally stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:44 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
Fatally stupid.

Privateer

why do you post here man? you have absolutely nothing of any substance to contribute, bar your delusional grandeur stance.

Say something good for once.... it might just make you feel good.

I guessing you prince harry.... you omit an awful energy... it makes me feel sick in my stomach.

You are not a nice person via your words.... but in your soul.... i know that no1 wants to be as cynical as you... its very toxic and polluting.

Chill the fk out. and come down off your pedestal your no better than anyone eles in here.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Only fluffy posts are allowed now? People often mistake realism for pessemism. The two are not the same, though they are often the correct diagnosis. Look at the Arab spring, I was saying from day 1 that it would not turn out to be a good thing. I was called a pessemist and a downer, but it turns out that so far I've been right.

Sometimes the truth really is horrific.

I agree with Privateer on this issue.

Change the world!
http://www.2012forum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=17713

Write in None of You Bastards! 2016...2020...2024...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:33 pm 
Superstar Contributor

world-change wrote:
why do you post here man? you have absolutely nothing of any substance to contribute, bar your delusional grandeur stance.

Say something good for once.... it might just make you feel good.

I guessing you prince harry.... you omit an awful energy... it makes me feel sick in my stomach.

You are not a nice person via your words.... but in your soul.... i know that no1 wants to be as cynical as you... its very toxic and polluting.

Chill the fk out. and come down off your pedestal your no better than anyone eles in here.

Deary me. Have you tried taking pepto-bismol for that stomach of yours?

I see two worlds: the world I want and the world that is.

Unlike many here, I do not conflate the two. I admit, though, that I find amusement in verbally cattle-prodding those who do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:34 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Crim wrote:
Only fluffy posts are allowed now? People often mistake realism for pessemism. The two are not the same, though they are often the correct diagnosis. Look at the Arab spring, I was saying from day 1 that it would not turn out to be a good thing. I was called a pessemist and a downer, but it turns out that so far I've been right.

Sometimes the truth really is horrific.

I agree with Privateer on this issue.

Where in my post did you hear me even remotely say only "fluffy posts" allowed? thats part of your own perspective on things. If your talking about love wisdom harmony balance it take a real man to be and do this in the face to todays fked up society.

I was talking about privateer in general if you where to look at his past 10 posts lets say.... they just put people down.... I'm merely pointing that point out... thats alls hes ever done since hes been on this forum.... i just highlighted it.

Yes the world well more its inhabitants make it a shitty place right now..... so why try to make it even shittier?

This forum has not changed one single bit full of ignorant big mouthed %$#@ wits defending their stance on the world and current events like its the only thing that matters.

Yeah your right the truth is horrific but what truth is that? Universally speaking.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:28 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Well, imo, a healthy heeping dose of skepticism is exactly what this forum needs. Skepticism is very often confused for "putting people down"...

We have people who have never even been to the 35th story of a building who are reaching for the stars.
The idea of a super massive arrestation of top officials and businessmen is sorta like hoping and praying to win the lottery.
Today's culture needs everything "now", but what most people fail to realise is that the huge changes that everybody is praying for are the kinds of changes that take time.

There is no "Fix it all now" button, betting your house on there being one of those buttons is a sure fire way to be disappointed, wind up depressed, wind up apathetic, and wind up too hurt and too lazy to actually try to WORK for change.

Skepticism is one of the most healthy traits that humans can possess and I'd suggest we all up our dosage.

Change the world!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm 
Superstar Contributor

So anyways,

Im wondering where "In April 2012" came from. I just spent almost 3 hours listening to this video (that sounds weird lol) and I heard no mention of April.

Maybe I missed it and someone could point me to where in the video the timeframe was mentioned ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Hi Crim , maybe use your own observation , are what were in the past untouchables being arrested , like in Asia at present , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm 
2012 Elder

Quote:
David Wilcox is interesting in the same way David Icke is - they do shotgun assertions.

Well, I'm attempting to track down an article that I read by Wilcox, and it causes me not to trust him much.

Quote:
And I have to ask, how stupid would you have to be to go public with arrest intentions of such pwoerful people BEFORE you have them in custody?

Well, this is one suspicion; I have to admit that the public relations of: We'll have troops supporting the integration efforts of veterans, Federal Marshals, and law enforcement that effectively close down the border for 3 days and may disrupt supplies as well as advocates essentially citizens and residents to effectively stay out of their way.
Frankly, if it wasn't for governmental institutions who ordinarily aren't meant to be heavily armed is arming and purchasing large portions of firearm munitions and armored stands, I deeply question this. Considering, the interview focuses on the 'Illuminati' are just pencil pushers, and there isn't likely to be any gun play/firefights; I have some concerns and suspicions here. This doesn't suggest a peaceful transition will occur, and I don't trust the whole 'Don't worry, we're here to help, and if you don't believe us your part of the Illuminati' doesn't sit well with me. Not to mention, this seems reminiscent of "3 Days in May" to me...

http://freedomreigns.us/ALERTS.html
Quote:
Bankers/Illuminati/Cabal/
Government have been
running the world and doing
bad things.

In various mechanisms, I think that quite a few people would agree here via the Public-Private Partnership, bailouts, and etc.

Quote:
White hats including old
money, military, veterans,
federal marshals, and local
law officials are going to
arrest them.

Integration of Local, State, and Federal law enforcement institutions along with veterans and military. Considering, the path trend trajectory of the welfare state and globalization particularly after 9/11 encompasses a Police State aka security/well being or welfare. This is rather fishy.

Quote:
Media may say it’s martial
law and try to spread
panic, but the actions are
lawful and benefit
humanity.

Considering, there are many governmental agencies from DHS to some rather mundane Federal institutions are arming and gathering munitions; I can't say that it'd be surprising Media portraying it as martial law. However, how precisely are we the populace being reassured? We are being soothed that innocents will not be targeted, and the resistance claims to possess a stronger hand and resist such 'loyalists', yet this is being sold as a 'cleanse' as stated here:

http://freedomreigns.us/ALERTS.html
Quote:
First we must Cleanse.

Cleanse sounds good until we also note the historical precedents via ethnic cleansing, liquidate, purge, eliminate, and etc.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... ervention1
Quote:
Martial law will NOT be declared when this happens.

Path trend trajectory through the Welfare State actually suggests that the desired goal is an encompassed Police State particularly after 9/11. It's incredibly unlikely that unless the fail-safe declaration of martial law is necessary; it won't be declared. This isn't what I'd call reassuring.

Quote:
The military will NOT take control of the government.

And, what exactly is going to replace those arrested within government until reelections occur?

Quote:
Innocent civilians will NOT be imprisoned or harmed in any way.

Considering, the path trend trajectory and the focus of the article. I would highly doubt that innocent people will not be targeted. I'd wager the target audience for Wilcox article here with 'Drake' (?) would be Occupy Wall Street who predominantly targets Wall Street and etc, which according to Washington's Blog rather mirrors the underlining here. Acolyte pointed out not long ago pieces of legislation seems to be pointed towards OWS, and veterans have come forward to back them as well. If nothing else, it'll be interesting, but I have doubts given the path trend trajectory here and other trends.

Quote:
Any troops who attempt to carry out unlawful orders of this sort, on behalf of the "bad guys," will be outnumbered and resisted.

For a group of people who claim to have a very thoroughly planned scenario, which evidently is believed to need to be adjusted after the first engagement, and openly call for initially cleansing that apparently won't be very thorough initially. Oops. First we need to cleanse, but we may not after possessing a thoroughly detailed strategy in place be as thorough. If we miss any 'Public-Private Partnership' advocates within our ranks of this largely independent group think 'illuminati', they'll be outnumbered and resisted. I could be wrong, but this sounds like a hap-hazard or ad hoc strategy that increases the chances of failure. Wasn't that part of the plot to Hunger Games, the government initially faced a resistance group who ultimately failed, and the government have the policy of making the citizens/residents pay by offering old style bread and circuses called the 'Hunger Games' as a result.

Quote:
The Pentagon "good guys" are now in full political and logistical cooperation with a remarkable 134-nation alliance -- to bring the perpetrators to justice and free our planet.

Military politicians good guys? Or, does this have more to do with the present administration causing a rift between the military and Federal workers under the basis of benefits, which appear to indeed aim to unionize the US military as this effect seems to result through Federal worker unions.

Quote:
International travel will
be stopped for 3 days.
Some facilities wired to
explode will be off limits
for safety.

The borders are sealed, so they don't escape the pincers? How exactly is this any different than the plan to seal the border, so people can't opt out of an increasingly expansive system? The person's word and those who 'vetted' him?
Wouldn't the principle be to uphold the Constitution that if they choose to escape and further minimize disruptions to societies' structure be considered a higher priority than to in essence through these years largely be a coil on the snake presently moving to eat itself? It's not like if the plan fails like it almost sounds like with its statements and then disclaimers; sealing the border along the plans of martial law and accepted by the populace/encouraged populace should the strategy if accurate prove to be a failure would render the US fully implemented Police State for all purposes over night.

'So and so escaped arrest, according to radar he/she will be entering your airspace in xxx time frame; it's your call.'

Quote:
The goal is to transition
peacefully and safely.
There will likely be
disruptions in local travel,
food supply, water supply,
and electricity. Make sure
you have necessities for 72
hours and ideally 30 days.

'Don't worry, we're here to help, but we may disrupt supply chains in the process causing supply shortages that may result in shocks, so please stock up and allow us to do this'. How exactly does that quote not mean that in how it's written? It's reads like a bait and switch, and it encourages people to support integration, which actually doesn't change a thing.

Quote:
Remain calm. Support the
troops and law officers
that are arresting
thousands of criminals
guilty of heinous crimes
against us all.

Really. In the following section:
Quote:
Don’t believe that every
one of them is as guilty as
the leaders. Some were
forced to act and were
threatened with torture.

First, the interview states that there is no leaders; the group is of various independent groups. So, what leaders is this referring to?
Second, if there's no leaders, how can one claim that people should support the troops and officers here who possesses a strategy in which their own ranks haven't been certainly routed of supporters, and the people arrested are indeed guilty aka guilty until proven innocent of heinous crimes against 'humanity'? Then, the following quote discusses that not everyone were willful participants through coercion and torture

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... ervention1
Quote:
In her radio interview with Greg Szymanski, Svali revealed that all members are forced to endure human sacrifice rituals that are conducted in the Vatican -- in a secret subterranean chamber, accessed by a door hidden behind a giant painting.

If I understand the structure correctly, the structure uses abuse in which advocates seeking promotion to avoid being abused, but it also encourages to encourage abuse of underlings in which prompts them to seek to rise in the ranks that includes the individual group's high structure as well. So, if we are to believe in this premise of mass arrests, we also must see innocents who were otherwise coerced or tortured through mechanisms like MK-Ultra/Monarch Mind Control aka trauma based dissociation disorder, which structurally would be rather problematic with the arrests as well.
So, they are guilty of heinous crimes, but Social-Darwinism requires to be taken into account?

Quote:
Research stories on the
internet to assure yourself
that the arresters are good
and the arrestees are bad.

Why exactly should we take this at face value? Plenty of research indicates the path trend trajectory, and I largely am hesitant to endorse a plan that makes establishing a Police State in full implementation particularly if this is true and fails.

Quote:
Don’t panic.

Don’t turn on each other.

Don’t riot.

Don’t run into a bank and
start shooting people.

Isn't this common sense?

Quote:
Everything will be ok. The world is about to go into a Golden Age. First we must Cleanse.

1). The everything is fine and here to help would be less disconcerting without the disclaimers of possessing a more less detailed strategy than advertised, and the strategy itself mirroring the path trend trajectory quite well.

2). This strategy by no means guarantees a golden age. In fact, the door is wide open for a Dystopian/Dark Age. Why precisely does this strategy seem to so heavily mirror the activation of a Police State particularly around the Occultic significant transition of Aquarius? Why would mirroring the strategy be vital if the resistance outnumber the 'loyalists'? It simply doesn't make any sense from the prospective that the interview particularly in Wilcox's viewpoint of this negative being an ends to a means or effectively the ends justifies the means. Personally, this fortifies my suspicions on Wilcox accurately being CIA who if I recall in a previous article; the CIA ran the numbers on an major attack and are the 'good guys', which is mentioned in the article that I'm having difficulty in locating... Interesting isn't it?

3). This last statement raises my suspicions more than anything. First, it's interchangeable with liquidated, eliminated, purged, and etc, and the sentence is structured in a very similar manner to historical precedent.

At this point, I think that this is a bait and switch.
The bait is to advertise thoroughly dismantling this rather Dystopian system.
The switch is that to dismantle the system; despite, outnumbering the enemy we need to mirror their strategy as a means to justify the end.
'I fear the Greeks even when bearing gifts' seems to be quite apt here, and the ends that justifies the means here truly does look like a Greek bearing a gift to the Trojans who are increasingly watchful here. In my viewpoint, I'd say if this gets enough support; Troy will be destroyed (or should I pronounce it des-troy [Interesting isn't it: De-stroy V Des-Troy?]).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:56 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Exlent post Johnny , it is so hard to believe this story , does it have any credibility at all for you ? , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:07 am 
2012 Elder

I'm wondering if anyone has looked into the list of resignations a bit deeper? See, given the NewSpeak we see increasingly around us, I'm betting the targetting is aimed at getting rid of the potential resisters to the NWO they want. CEO's move in a small world - the kind of bonuses the Directors and CEO's pay out to each other even when the company fails means there is a culture of looking after each other.

So... what if the real bastards have a list, perhaps even the resignations list with extras, that covers all those they have talked to who hold freedom as a principle, who see increased control as a bad thing or who, as Americans, see the Constitution under threat? That wouldn't stop them being CEO's and Directors but perhaps they've been voting the wrong way in country destabilisation issues, or don't like using manufactured viruses to instill fear in the population and sell drugs about to go out-of-date?

There's a rather interesting list of passengers on the Titanic who never made it back to the US, which meant The Fed got created. I've read of a list of several hundred whose previously espoused opinions would have meant they'd have been vehemently against such a change, and who conveniently went down with the ship.

How different might the USA have become if they had made it back to support Wilson and help him stand against the European banksters?

What if this is another such ploy?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:31 am 
Superstar Contributor

Acolyte wrote:
There's a rather interesting list of passengers on the Titanic who never made it back to the US, which meant The Fed got created. I've read of a list of several hundred whose previously espoused opinions would have meant they'd have been vehemently against such a change, and who conveniently went down with the ship.

For reals? Now that is a story that I'd love to hear more about. I don't doubt it, because I just don't know anything about it...but damn would that be an interesting read.

Change the world!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 am 
Superstar Contributor

Crim wrote:
Acolyte wrote:

For reals? Now that is a story that I'd love to hear more about. I don't doubt it, because I just don't know anything about it...but damn would that be an interesting read.

Yeah me too! Never heard it before...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 am 
2012 Elder

This is not where I originally read it but was first in the Google...
There were a number of very rich and powerful men who made it abundantly clear that they were not in favor of the Federal Reserve System. J.P. Morgan was ordered by the Jesuits to build the Titanic. This ‘unsinkable’ ship would serve as the death ship for those who opposed the Jesuits’ plan for a Federal Reserve system.

These rich and powerful men would have been able to block the establishment of the Federal Reserve, and their power and fortunes had to be taken out of their hands. They had to be destroyed by a means so preposterous that no one would suspect that they were murdered, and no one would suspect the Jesuits. The Titanic was the vehicle of their destruction. In order to further shield the papacy and the Jesuits from suspicion, many Irish, French, and Italian Roman Catholics immigrating to the New World were aboard. They were people who were expendable. Protestants from Belfast who wanted to immigrate to the United States were also invited on board.

All the wealthy and powerful men the Jesuits wanted to get rid of were invited to take the cruise. Three of the richest and most important of these were Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss, the head of Macy’s Department Stores, and John Jacob Astor, probably the wealthiest man in the world. Their total wealth, at that time, using dollar values of their day was more than 500 million dollars. Today that amount of money would be worth nearly eleven billion dollars. These three men were coaxed and encouraged to board the floating palace. They had to be destroyed because the Jesuits knew they would use their wealth and influence to oppose a Federal Reserve Bank as well as the various wars that were being planned.

Also...
Quote:
Edward Smith was the captain of the Titanic. He had been traveling the North Atlantic waters for twenty-six years and was the world’s most experienced master of the North Atlantic routs. He had worked for Jesuit, J.P. Morgan, for many years.

Edward Smith was a ‘Jesuit tempore co-adjator.’ This means that he was not a priest, but he was a Jesuit of the short robe. Jesuits are not necessarily priests. Those who are not priests serve the order through their profession. Anyone could be a Jesuit, and their identity would not be known. Edward Smith served the Jesuit Order in his profession as a sea captain.

Contrast that with the map of ice that caused all the warnings to be sent to Smith as he steamed at full speed straight for the area of danger...Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:57 am 
Superstar Contributor

That's quite a read...

If the evil Satan truly does have control over this world, as the Bible suggests, would it be a mere coincidence that the most powerful and influencial men and women in this world have been christians or jews?

Seems to me that somewhere along the lines, the titles have been swapped...

Change the world!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next