It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: German drops Mayan skull, endangers mankind
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 am 
2012 Elder

Quote:
German drops Mayan skull, endangers mankind

An ancient Mayan skull stolen from Tibet by Nazis - said to have magical powers to enable humanity to survive the December 2012 apocalypse - has been dropped by a lab assistant in eastern Germany, chipping its chin.

The volcanic rock skull, named Quauthemoc, was dropped - or, more eerily, may have fallen of its own accord - during a photo-shoot at a laboratory in the small town of Glauchau, Saxony.

"It was probably put down somewhere a bit wobbly," an eye-witness told Bild newspaper. "Suddenly it crashed to the floor. A big piece broke off the chin. It's really tragic."

But the skull's private owner - who was not in the room at the time of the fateful accident - was more sanguine.

"It was a bit of a shock at first, but then I found the damage was fairly marginal, so I was quite relieved," skull-owner Thomas Ritter told The Local. "I don't think it's a bad omen."

The 43-year-old amateur historian calls his Mayan skull Quauthemoc, and says it is one of 13 magic skulls that will help humanity survive the impending apocalypse on December 21, 2012 – the last day of the Mayan calendar.

On that day, Ritter plans to bring Quauthemoc to a meeting with the other owners and their skulls to an ancient Mayan site in Mexico.

"The prophecy says that the skulls will reveal a secret knowledge to humanity on that day," said Ritter. "But I can't say more than that. The skulls might start speaking or something, but I have no idea."

The journey taken by Quauthemoc to the lab in Saxony is worthy of an Indiana Jones adventure – Ritter said it had been kept in southern India and Tibet, where it was stolen from a monastery by a Nazi expedition between 1937 and 1939.

After the war, it was found among the belongings of Nazi Interior Minister and Gestapo chief Heinrich Himmler, a well-known connoisseur of black magic and ancient pagan cultures.

Ritter wrote in 2009 that a man whose grandfather was present when Himmler was arrested and took the skull, later gave it to him at meeting in Wiltshire, southern England.

The man told Ritter that Quauthemoc had chosen to “continue its journey” with him.

Ritter said he was not concerned that the chip on the skull's chin will limit its ability to prevent Armageddon.

"A lot of the other skulls have some kind of superficial damage too," he pointed out, rejecting the theory that butter-fingered lab assistants in Saxony would be responsible if the world ends in December.

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20120510-42461.html

Post subject: Re: German drops Mayan skull, endangers mankind
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:57 am 
Author / Researcher

Is this a lost manuscript for a new Indiana Jones movie...? Anyway, here you have some information regarding the connections between fascism and 2012: http://haecceities.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... ist-roots/

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:16 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Felt a wee bit surprised that your stooping to new levels Hac , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:49 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Ohh no i am going to die...All the skulls would be needed to receive any COMPLETE message or info from them...one skull may have only part of any info "they are said to have"...Mankind endangers itself not a broken skull...What could the skulls say...? Get your act together...?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:11 pm 
2012 Elder

Haecceity I posted this one just for you - I know how you need to feel superior to us so...

Ahhhhhh! We're all gonna die!!! The German killed us!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:36 am 
Superstar Contributor

The skull's that are not fake...originate in the land of Mu...prior to Atlantis...They were ceremonial...the skulls functioned as oracles for information transference but only to those who were psychically gifted... A communication device between minds,dimensions and individuals...The skulls could amplify human thought making it stronger...So you don't believe this...? I don't care...!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]